Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by dawggone
Know all the UPS and Fedex drivers here. They text and ask me where I want it delivered work or home.

Smart guys, they like to know where the husband is before they deliver a 'package'

It sounds like you're speaking from experience.

I've delivered a few packages on the eastern shore.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Went round and round with UPS about an AR upper they said they delivered that I didn't get. Took me a month to find it. I live at Apt.108, they delivered it to Apt. 103.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I was just going to tell you to relax before you posted this. Those Fedex ground drivers are a breed of their own, they are contractors. FedEx does not have a very good tracking system compared to ups. That type of thing happens more than you'd know. Chances are the FedEx driver marked it as delivered and it wasn't there yet.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Marked as delivered"

While he was on "lunch" break...

Down the street porking some campfire member's wife.
whistle

Karma...
grin

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Several times a year, UPS delivers my packages to Cabelas return center. Apparently they can't tell the difference between 400 East and 400 West. Cabelas gets their own trailer, they get so much stuff, and it can take up to 5 days to find my packages in that mess.

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Know all the UPS and Fedex drivers here. They text and ask me where I want it delivered work or home.

Smart guys, they like to know where the husband is before they deliver a 'package'

still hitting the bottle eh?

I like liberals-------------------------------------they make good bear bait! grin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston

It sounds like you're speaking from experience.

I've delivered a few packages on the eastern shore.

I'm not ruling it out, but just because you're an ass hole and I'm an ass hole, doesn't mean you knew my mom.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I live back in the woods and FedEx hates to deliver because it is at the end of their route. The last time I tracked a package, it showed that it was undeliverable because I had moved.

One other time the driver said that a missing package was delivered to a brown house with a dog. I told the supervisor that my house was gray with no dog.

I figure FedEx will screw it up about 50% of the time. UPS is much better, even if they hand off to the post office.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I used to have nothing but trouble when I lived in the burbs' of spokane. Now that I live in a small town I have a lot of stuff delivered and all 3 ups/fed/usps are 100% reliable and timely. You could leave a box marked money on the porch here and nobody would mess with it.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
We used to have lots of problems with both FedEx and UPS before we got 911 street addresses. The driver would pull up at the end of the road and see 15 mail boxes and turn around and leave. Today our biggest problem is the time constraints the drivers are under. The bean counters have made the job intolerable. Somebody at a computer is telling the driver how much time it takes to make the run but has never been on that route.

IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1800topsoil, 007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 2,606 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,687
Posts18,494,053
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.