Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RAS
Most people vote for a living now.

Including republicans.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
An unexpected thousand dollar bill can put a decent dent in my finances right now. But I've been totally remodeling an old farm house out of pocket and my wife just quit her part time job have our second child in june.

I feel pretty safe in general, but I have had some projects derailed to handle priorities. No long term remodeling loan and having my wife stay home will be worth it in the long run.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by Blackheart
The wife and I make more than 50% over the median income for this area. We have no payments/loans other than a very modest mortgage, we don't take vacations or go on out of state hunts and it's about all we can do to make ends meet.

Post your budget down to the dime. There is no way you could live in a trailer in a rural area and barely make ends meet if you are doing what you say you do.
Post my budget down to the dime indeed. GFY you worthless POS. I'm about sick of being called a liar by sanctimonious scum like you. Go back to diddlin' those young boys you "take care of" and STFU. Pervert.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
See, you are a liar and got called out on it. Now you are all in a tissy. You can somewhat fool the fans, but you aren't going to fool the players. Keep up with your victim routine. It fits you well.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by keystoneben
No long term remodeling loan and having my wife stay home will be worth it in the long run.

It always is. One of the better investments you can make is keeping momma home with the kids.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
See, you are a liar and got called out on it. Now you are all in a tissy. You can somewhat fool the fans, but you aren't going to fool the players. Keep up with your victim routine. It fits you well.

You're a liar and a sick pervert. Wait till you get some health issues that require constant medication and see how fast your money goes. Azzhole.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
sanctimonious assehole as usual always the same.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

You're a liar and a sick pervert. Wait till you get some health issues that require constant medication and see how fast your money goes. Azzhole.

Post your budget, assuming you have one. Until then you are full of [bleep].

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Specifics of my finances are none of your goddam business you child molesting prick.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Then stop B!tching every chance you get.

BTW, if you'd ever make that accusation to my face, you would get a beating you'd never forget. Easy though to let stuff roll off your back though when it comes from a confirmed loser on the internet. wink

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I reckon I'll do as I damn well please. Unless of course you want to waddle on down here and try to stop me. In which case I'll bitcch slap you so hard your dick will pop right out of that kids azz.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
You are a cursed individual, that is certain. You get to wake up with yourself every day for the rest of your life.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When I was married, we earned right about twice as much money as I take home now, and we were always, completely, utterly broke.

After the big D and with the new and improved model, we live like kings, and always have money left over in the budget. Even after making extra payments on the mortgage. We pay for the cars with cash, no loans of any kind other than the mortgage, and it will be paid off in four years.

Still have money to take European vacations and such every other year, and are helping my daughter go to grad school.

We do have a budget, down to the penny, and keep to it. Even with over $4,500 in unexpected medical bills in the last six months, we're on track. Exactly.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

BTW, if you'd ever make that accusation to my face, you would get a beating you'd never forget. Easy though to let stuff roll off your back though when it comes from a confirmed loser on the internet. wink
In your fuggin' dreams scooter. I've seen your picture and you ain't got a prayer unless you've got an 8th degree black belt in tai chi and tai kwon do. Otherwise I'll beat you like a rented mule and enjoy every minute of it. I ain't puny like you.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Big dreams from a guy sitting in his trailer...

Post a pic of yourself. This will be really good!

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Still waiting for the broke "tough guy" in his trailer to post a pic.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Making threats to someone you've never seen and don't know anything about is about as retarded as it gets. Your lack of intelligence is showing like a 10 lb zit in the middle of your forehead. Dumbazz.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I have read the subject doom and gloom here for ten years at least but have always wondered what the same folks were doing to see that their children do not suffer the same "fate". Best I can tell, nothing. They just continue bitchin' and ordering the latest Brux barreled McM stocked wonder 7... F'in disgusting.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Making threats to someone you've never seen and don't know anything about is about as retarded as it gets. Your lack of intelligence is showing like a 10 lb zit in the middle of your forehead. Dumbazz.

Good call on not posting the pic, as it would ruin this tough guy persona you have here on the campfire that most can see right through. Have a good night. I'm sure this will continue the next time you post crap you need to be called on.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Good call on not posting the pic, as it would ruin this tough guy persona you have here on the campfire that most can see right through. Have a good night. I'm sure this will continue the next time you post crap you need to be called on.
You tell yourself whatever you gotta to live with yourself. It ain't no concern of mine.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (1234, 1lessdog, 22250rem, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,202 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,366
Posts18,506,409
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.