-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 51 of 70 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 69 70
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You cpups have easily edited your post with time stamps before Mule Deer responded, and then could have come back and edited it with no time stamp later.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Congratulations!?!

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bellydeep

See? No timestamp.

So you could have went back and edited after Mule Deer called you out, and left no evidence, which there is no doubt in my mind you would do, given the fact you hung on to this petty tiff for 6 years.

The posts Mule Deer claims I edited DO have edit time stamps. so much for your theory.

As to bringing up Mule Deer's lie afte six years, he went after me first.

Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Soon there'll be another 43 pages from Coyote Hunter alone, responding at length to everybody who expressed their doubts.

This from the man who accused me of changing a post after he had responded to it.

The only problem was that, as the post and edit times clearly showed, Mule Deer's claim was an outright lie.

Mule deer lied whether you wish to accept it or not.

Last edited by Coyote_Hunter; 05/29/16.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
John never lied. You have provided zero evidence to the contrary.
But the fact remains these allegations against John are just deflection from you being a slob hunter and a poor shot.

Last edited by BWalker; 05/28/16.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BWalker
But the fact remains these allegations against John are just deflection from you being a slob hunter and a poor shot.

Mule Deer lied,you just refuse to accept what is in front of our eyes. The time stamps cannot be manipulated and don't lie. Mule Deer did.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Mule Deer has nothing to do with you being a useless slob.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
And time stamps can most certainly be easily manipulated.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Mule Deer lied,you just refuse to accept what is in front of our eyes. The time stamps cannot be manipulated and don't lie. Mule Deer did.

Time stamps can be manipulated. You could have posted, and then went back in to fix grammar, as you often do, thus creating the early time stamps you reference. Then, after Mule Deer posted, you went back in and edited your posts but de-selected the box so that the post wasn't marked as edited.

It's that friggin simple. We are WAY too fuggin smart for your smoke a mirrors bullschit.

It's a common mistake to think that no one else is as smart as you when trying to trick someone. In your case, it's easy to figure out, thus demonstrating your low intelligence.

I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Time stamps can be manipulated. You could have posted, and then went back in to fix grammar, as you often do, thus creating the early time stamps you reference. Then, after Mule Deer posted, you went back in and edited your posts but de-selected the box so that the post wasn't marked as edited.

It's that friggin simple. We are WAY too fuggin smart for your smoke a mirrors bullschit.

It's a common mistake to think that no one else is as smart as you when trying to trick someone. In your case, it's easy to figure out, thus demonstrating your low intelligence.

I could have done exactly as you say - in which case there would be no edit time stamps on the posts Mule Deer says I changed.

But the edit time stamps are there and they predate any subsequent original post times by Mule Deer - disproving your theory and proving Mule Deer lied.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
If I was Rick, I would ban your stupid azz from this site..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If I was Rick, I would ban your stupid azz from this site..

More personal attack in place of rational and reasoned discussion.

Wow. Impressed I am not.

Mule Deer lied whether you accept it or not.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I really could care less if John lied or not. Maybe John is a liar, but by your own admission you are a slob hunter and a poor shot.

Last edited by BWalker; 05/31/16.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
300 Weatherby combined with 200gr nosler partition hand loads has done everything i have ever asked it to do from 40 yards out to near 600 yards. The winchester model 70 has never let me down. rain wind snow and sleet sometime snow up to my ass it gets it done with 1 well placed shot. The bull i took at long range was dropped in his tracks with a high shoulder hit 3/4 the way up this is a deadly spot to hit them they simply drop and dont move bullet broke both shoulders and still made an exit. Recoil on my rifle is not really that bad with the custom break it is loud but i feel well worth it. I think the combination I am using is a great choice you can really hear that 200gr pill smack them. My 1st load was the 180 partition and like every other handloader i tried the 200 a little more recoil but shot ALOT better so i went with it. as it sits today I still shoot the 200gr with 75.0 of IMR 4350 load is sub moa and dont expect more from a light weight hunting rifle.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I could have done exactly as you say - in which case there would be no edit time stamps on the posts Mule Deer says I changed.

But the edit time stamps are there and they predate any subsequent original post times by Mule Deer - disproving your theory and proving Mule Deer lied.

No. The early timestamps would still show up.

But quite frankly, I could care less. You're still on my DB list regardless.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

No. The early timestamps would still show up.

But quite frankly, I could care less. You're still on my DB list regardless.

Yes, the "early" or "original" time stamps would show up. In the posts Mule Deer says I changed these predate any subsequent posts by Mule Deer, as do the edit time stamps - proving he lied and you are clueless.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I really could care less if John lied or not. Maybe John is a liar, but by your own admission you are a slob hunter and a poor shot.

I never admitted any such thing except in your dreams.

What I said was "If everyone that makes a mistake in judging the wind is a slob hunter, then include me in their ranks." I also stated that "The people I hunt with have a very different opinion of me and my hunting".

If you don't care why do you keep responding to this thread? If the best you can do is name call, I know grade school kids who have better conversation and debate skills.

The fact is that Mule Deer lied.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good lawd. To paraphrase Big Stick, I'd pay good money to watch you open a box of Nosler bullets. Maybe you and JeffO could tag team it?!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

I never admitted any such thing except in your dreams.

What I said was "If everyone that makes a mistake in judging the wind is a slob hunter, then include me in their ranks." I also stated that "The people I hunt with have a very different opinion of me and my hunting".

If you don't care why do you keep responding to this thread? If the best you can do is name call, I know grade school kids who have better conversation and debate skills.

The fact is that Mule Deer lied.

Your grasp on reading comprehension is minimal. I said I don't care if John lied. I don't even know what he supposedly lied about and I really could care less.
The fact of the matter is you are a slob and a poor shot and this has been chronicled in your own words multiple times. The fact you found a few other slobs to hunt with should give you no solace.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Your grasp on reading comprehension is minimal. I said I don't care if John lied. I don't even know what he supposedly lied about and I really could care less.
The fact of the matter is you are a slob and a poor shot and this has been chronicled in your own words multiple times. The fact you found a few other slobs to hunt with should give you no solace.

The fact is I misjudged the wind on a 400-yard cross-valley shot and lost my first animal in 34 years of hunting. One other elk went a short ways and went down in heavy sage. As I approached it got up and jumped a nearby fence to private land, went a ways across open grassland and came back, stopping just shy of the fence and clearly on its last legs. I don't think it had the strength left to jump the fence again. In any case another hunter on the private land shot it again and claimed it. Since it was recovered and would have been anyway if the other hunter hadn't shot it, I don't count that one as lost. Since 2000 I've put 14 elk in the freezer plus I don't know how many deer and antelope and didn't keep good track before then. The last three elk I've taken home were at ranges of 400, 487 and 411 yards respectively and my last antelope was at 373 yards. While I don't claim to be the best shot around, I am far better and more practiced than most. Bring your hunting rifles and we'll put clay pigeons on the 600 yard berm and see who gets more hits using the shooting positions of your choice. My hit ratio has been as high as 40% on a total of 5 shots using two different rifles - so you might want to practice first.

As to the "other slobs" I hunt with, all of them are clearly more mature than you are. While I hunted with a couple of "slobs" back in the 1980's, they never lasted more than one hunt because they never got invited a second time.

Don't forget - Mule Deer lied.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
To someone that is a good shooter 400 yards is a chipshot.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
To someone that is a good shooter 400 yards is a chipshot.

Agreed. Unless the wind is miscalculated, which is easy to do on a cross-valley or cross-canyon shot.

I hit the elk and it started out leaving by far the largest blood trail I have ever seen. The dark color of the blood indicated a liver hit and chest-high blood evidence on the brush along it's path indicated a pass-through. Stuff happens.

Hope you never have a similar event.

Page 51 of 70 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 69 70

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (160user, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 58 invisible), 2,492 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,472
Posts18,471,452
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.