Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 320Keith
Dumb question perhaps but has anyone actually traced the ISPs of the "Aussies" to see if they are ?

Would also love to see documentation on Stevil's multimillion $ invention.

Trump is far more likely to come to Australia's defense when the Muslims head South than would Hillary, although we are getting tired of defending nations that will not defend themselves.

Our ANG unit has more first line fighters than does all of the RAAF. And we have no Muslim riots either.

http://clashdaily.com/2015/11/watch-muslims-riot-in-sydney-australia-are-these-poor-refugees/

It would be pointless as most would be using a VPN, at the moment I would be showing as being in New Zealand.

Your IP Address Is:

City: Wilmington
State: Delaware
ISP: CachedNet LLC

Why it shews as Wilmington I have no idea.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Stevil has YET to tell us about his multi-million $ invention.

Think that rather than fighting over Trump, we all should home in on this, over, over and over until, like Hillary, his own lies bury him.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Stevil
Oh and I personally launched a new surgical product back in 96 and sold in excess of $30M for an american co, since then sales have total around 650-700M

A few questions if you don't mind answering:

1. what is the product?
2. what is the company name?
3. is the company publicly traded?

Thanks.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Stevil is as quiet as Hillary's staff is with the IG.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Stevil
Oh and I personally launched a new surgical product back in 96 and sold in excess of $30M for an american co, since then sales have total around 650-700M

1. what is the product?

Thanks.

I cannot believe you are questioning the integrity of an internet troll...

No really, why bother?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Back to the topic.Just in case it has not been mentioned the judge is a member of LaRaza.Trump is right.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jdm953
Back to the topic.Just in case it has not been mentioned the judge is a member of LaRaza.Trump is right.

Because Judge Curiel is a member of the La Raza Lawyers Association, some Trump sycophants have tried to lump him in with the National Council on La Raza which is the protest group.
Many Trump Chumps don't know the difference.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You really think there is a diffreenxe

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Because Judge Curiel is a member of the La Raza Lawyers Association, some Trump sycophants have tried to lump him in with the National Council on La Raza which is the protest group.

La Raza is "The Race". the goal of the protest group is the "reconquest" of US territory. The purpose of the La Raza Lawyers Association is to legally support this endeavor.

You must be thinking of the Hispanic Bar Association.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Only chump here is you, Bullslinger.

Punkass judge is an advocate of illegal immigration, and works with la raza:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...00-to-bill-and-hillary-clinton/#comments

And that innocuous "lawyers association" is deeply involved in promoting illegal immigration, and helping the bastards when they get here:

http://gotnews.com/mexican-judge-gonzalo-curiel/

But hey, it's just another day for a dumbfck like you.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Fubarski

And that innocuous "lawyers association" is deeply involved in promoting illegal immigration, and helping the bastards when they get here:

“Our organization has not been involved in organizing any of the anti-Trump rallies, much less encouraged our members or anyone to participate in any illegal activity,” La Raza Lawyers of San Diego told TheDC in a statement Wednesday. “We help empower Latino attorneys, judges and law students, and provide services to the greater local Latino community.”

The National Council of La Raza is the largest Hispanic advocacy group in the nation and has taken a strong stance against Trump. They previously called Saturday Night Live a platform for “hate” for inviting on the New York businessman. La Raza translates to “the race” in English.

La Raza Lawyers of San Diego is not a local chapter of the national organization and take offense to the literal translation of the organization’s name. “Translating our name as ‘the race’ is not only inaccurate, it is factually incorrect. ‘Hispanic’ is an ethnicity, not a race. As anyone who has ever met a Dominican American, Mexican American, or Spanish American can attest, Hispanics can be and are members of any and all races,” the group writes on its website.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/j...-of-la-raza-lawyers-group/#ixzz4AY0kgjn3

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Fubarski

“Our organization has not been involved in organizing any of the anti-Trump rallies, much less encouraged our members or anyone to participate in any illegal activity,” La Raza Lawyers of San Diego told TheDC in a statement Wednesday. “We help empower Latino attorneys, judges and law students, and provide services to the greater local Latino community.”

The National Council of La Raza is the largest Hispanic advocacy group in the nation and has taken a strong stance against Trump. They previously called Saturday Night Live a platform for “hate” for inviting on the New York businessman. La Raza translates to “the race” in English.

La Raza Lawyers of San Diego is not a local chapter of the national organization and take offense to the literal translation of the organization’s name. “Translating our name as ‘the race’ is not only inaccurate, it is factually incorrect. ‘Hispanic’ is an ethnicity, not a race. As anyone who has ever met a Dominican American, Mexican American, or Spanish American can attest, Hispanics can be and are members of any and all races,” the group writes on its website.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/j...-of-la-raza-lawyers-group/#ixzz4AY0kgjn3

Communist garbage put out to appeal to the useful idiots.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"As anyone who has ever met a Dominican American, Mexican American, or Spanish American can attest, Hispanics can be and are members of any and all races,” the group writes on its website."

AKA mongrels.

Accidents of birth do not make one an "American".

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'm
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by 320Keith
...we are getting tired of defending nations that will not defend themselves.

That is well out of order, and not only inaccurate but an insult to the memories of those many brave men who have died defending this country.

As well, our forces consistently have been active in defending your interests, and supporting your country's operations, in the various wars your country has been engaged in over many decades. The US record in defending our interests, and supporting our operations, is not quite so consistent.

For what its worth I agree.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Let's take this latest dumbfckery piece by piece:

Originally Posted by bullslinger
“Our organization has not been involved in organizing any of the anti-Trump rallies, much less encouraged our members or anyone to participate in any illegal activity,”

We just told em to show up cause Hitlery told us to, and wait for some $hit to happen.

La Raza Lawyers:“We help empower Latino attorneys, judges and law students, and provide services to the greater local Latino community.”

We encourage illegal aliens to come in to, and fck up, these United States cause we hate America.

The National Council of La Raza says La Raza translates to “the race” in English.

You'd think these a$$holes that invented the name would know WTF they're talkin about.

La Raza Lawyers of San Diego take offense to the literal translation of the organization’s name. “Translating our name as ‘the race’ is not only inaccurate, it is factually incorrect.

One of these groups of a$$holes don't know what they're talkin about. Maybe they came outta different cellblocks?

The actions of this judge are documented in the links I posted, and the POS anchor baby is an advocate for continued illegal immigration.

OR, option B, you can believe the organizations aren't bein a$$holes, cause they say they aren't. You probably paid the $9.95 for that IQ test STX posted about the other day.

Stevil Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
LOLMYINVENTION Ironbender you Dipsheit, I stated I launched an American made product back in 96, and grew its sales from zilch to almost $30M, annual sales would be over 40m today. Ive already mentioned the brand, do ya homework if ya interetsted.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by ironbender
[quote=Stevil]Oh and I personally launched a new surgical product back in 96 and sold in excess of $30M for an american co, since then sales have total around 650-700M

1. what is the product?

Thanks.

AS was pointed out the Aussie butt buddy of Rob is still ducking the question.

Typical sackless boy----- calling names-----trying to change the subject. Should be on Hillary's campaign staff.

Come on punk, either tell us or go away.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

That's funny.......You think Stevette has integrity.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag

That's funny.......You think Stevette has integrity.

I think it was Guy Clark that said "The problem with irony is not everyone gets it." Same could be said for sarcasm...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 61 invisible), 2,483 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,454
Posts18,489,678
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.