Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
[quote=stxhunter]never cared for this guy but my brother helped him out three yrs ago when he was down and out and he screwed my brother over, won't even even return johns calls, so i'm going after hie ass. never cared for him. [/quote

Better get that money before 5 years passes. Thanks to Democrats having a majority in the Texas state legislature they were able to pass a law that established a 5 year statute of limitations on personal debt and a 10 year statute of limitation on personal real estate liens. That way if you are owed money you'll hire a lawyer before the statute of limitations run out hoping to get some of your money back. I learned this the hard way. This was done in spite of the Texas Constitution stating that the legislature cannot pass any law affecting personal contracts. I'm pretty sure there are no statute of limitations on a well deserved ass whooping though.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
good to know, but its not really even about the money.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by JSTUART
i'd beat your ass given the chance, go get more advice on pillows and dentures you bitch, you need to go bite the pillow bitch...

In this case Okok is correct, what sort of tool would post something like this on an open forum instead of just telling the fellow involved?

Besides which if your brother feels the need to kneecap a relative over a paltry US $387.00 don't you think it is his chore...drama queen is definitely apt for this.
well your probably right, i was just pissed when i found out, never have liked albert though.

I know that one, I have a using drug filth cousin I feel the same way about and would most dearly like to have kicked his teeth in, my younger brother beat me to it and flogged piss and pick handles out of him.
Saved me a lot of effort.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I kind of doubt Roger will be punching anybody for at least the next two weeks even if they needed it. A good friend would do it for him and take him along to watch and give advice.

Last edited by Scott F; 06/10/16.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'm thinking Roger's pain meds might have gotten the best of him. Get healed up Roger and stay outa trouble! smile

+1.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
good idea! lol my brother john would love to do it himself but can't risk getting in trouble and losing his nursing license.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Scott F
I kind of doubt Roger will be punching anybody for at least the next two weeks even if they needed it. A good friend would do it for him and take him along to watch and give advice.

I reckon Roger knows how to kick a mud hole and stomp it dry.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
i'd beat your ass given the chance, go get more advice on pillows and dentures you bitch, you need to go bite the pillow bitch...

In this case Okok is correct, what sort of tool would post something like this on an open forum instead of just telling the fellow involved?

Besides which if your brother feels the need to kneecap a relative over a paltry US $387.00 don't you think it is his chore...drama queen is definitely apt for this.

I'd beat his azz for $3.87 , its the principle of it all, and nothing to do with the money !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jimy

I'd beat his azz for $3.87 , its the principle of it all, and nothing to do with the money !

Hey I think it is cool that you think beating someone for $3.87 is justifiable, the other cell block denizens will be very impressed by your principled approach.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Hey I think it is cool that you think beating someone for $3.87 is justifiable, the other cell block denizens will be very impressed by your principled approach.

I wouldn't have a problem beating his azz for "thinking" about fu~cking me outta money! laugh

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I wouldn't have a problem beating his azz for "thinking" about fu~cking me outta money! laugh

Nowadays I am more inclined to put it down to experience and not have anything to do with that one again...I have better things to do than worry about little things.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Nowadays I am more inclined to put it down to experience and not have anything to do with that one again...I have better things to do than worry about little things.

You have a lot to learn about this internet stuff, every one with a key board is billy bad azz, I'm just trying to fit in. cool

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Oh crap...my mistake!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Beat me for thinking about something and liable to be having issues with leaky pipes. LOL

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Some folks just need a good thumping from time to time.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

He is nothing more than a stain on the boxers of life... a good fake jab and faint will leave him doing exactly that...

Sitka is the THIEF of the board. You need your hands cut off thief!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

White trash make these post, just like a girlish cunny like roger. Roger probably blows his boston baked cunny friend.....LOL

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
you're a pussy send me your address and prove otherwise.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would break you in half like a pencil and stick you in the garbage pail. One punch knock out for our little bun boi. grin

Last edited by okok; 06/10/16.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
more than willing to give you the oppertuinty to try.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (160user, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 69 invisible), 2,489 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,189
Posts18,503,386
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.