Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm waiting for trh to show up and tell us again that there is no need for swat teams to have armored vehicles

Last edited by gitem_12; 06/11/16.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by smarquez
I am a little surprised at how quick the FBI was involved and how much info is already out about the shooter along with it being labeled domestic terrorism. Was this turd known and how long has he been known?
Hell, it took three days to ID San Bernardino as domestic terrorism and shrillary and obummer still won't call it that.

I've read that he was 'known' to them.

according to the news he has made Terrorist Threats before he did this

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Sound like he had 3 hours to kill at will. I can't even imagine.

Fuggers head needs to be on a pike.

We don't need no frigging guns, we have law enforcement in this country to keep us safe. crazy

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Sound like he had 3 hours to kill at will. I can't even imagine.

Fuggers head needs to be on a pike.

We don't need no frigging guns, we have law enforcement in this country to keep us safe. crazy

And don't forget 9 one one Mag, it's gonna be YUUUUUGE. laugh

Trump Won!
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by FlaRick
Young, male muslim. Who could have seen that coming?

Unfortunately ... it is probably just the beginning of a lot more "lone wolf" type of domestic jihad-massacres. You don't have to go to Syria, Iraq, or Pakistan to get "radicalized" ... just attend the "right mosque" or frequent the "right web-sites" ... that's all it takes.

Tick ... Tick ... Tick ... Bang - Boom.

Law enforcement / intelligence basically have to be right 100% of the time ... these cockroaches just need to get lucky once.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He was on the Home Land Security Watch list and this is why the FBI was on this so quick

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
In the interest of an "abundance of caution" gay clubs out to post "No Weapons Allowed" signs.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
This will be common place.Welcome to Thunder Dome.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Stay alert,stay armed, and stay out of Gay Night Clubs. 50 dead 50 in the hospitial

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Omar Mateen, US Citizen, apparently both parents are from Afghanistan.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/omar-...k-name-photos-facebook-motive-terrorism/

But yet, somehow I posted what you just linked as though you were breaking a story well before you did.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bea175
He was on the Home Land Security Watch list and this is why the FBI was on this so quick

It's also gonna be a big part of the gun control push.

Liberals already blame the NRA for pushing back at government for not allowing them to block firearm sales to anyone on the Terror Watchlist without due process...

It's coming. Just wait.

Just a week ago:

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA: First of all, the notion that I or Hillary or Democrats or whoever you want to choose are hell-bent on taking away folks’ guns is just not true.

And I don’t care how many times the NRA says it. I’m about to leave office. There have been more guns sold since I have been president than just about any time in U.S. history. There are enough guns for every man, woman and child in this country.

And at no point have I ever, ever proposed confiscating guns from responsible gun owners. So it’s just not true.

What I have said is precisely what you suggested, which is, why don’t we treat this like every other thing that we use? I just came from a meeting today in the Situation Room in which I got people who we know have been on ISIL Web sites, living here in the United States, U.S. citizens, and we’re allowed to put them on the no-fly list when it comes to airlines, but because of the National Rifle Association, I cannot prohibit those people from buying a gun.

No dumbass, It's not the NRA.

It's that pesky Constitution that disallows that...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Now at least 50 killed.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Now it's being called "Domestic Terrorism".

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/12/dome...s-dead-injured-at-orlando-nightclub.html

"Domestic terrorism' leaves scores dead, injured at Orlando nightclub

Approximately 20 people are dead and scores wounded after a gunman opened fire and took hostages at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, police said.

Officials said a hostage situation developed after the gunman stormed the Pulse Nightclub about 2 a.m Sunday. The assailant was shot dead about three hours later when a SWAT team entered the club, police said.

The incident is being investigated as an act of terrorism.

"We are looking at probably in the range of 20 [dead], but we don't want to give you an exact figure," Orlando Police Chief John Mina said.

Police said a uniformed officer working extra duty engaged in a gun fight with the shooter after he opened fire at the entrance to the club. Mina said the incident then developed into a hostage situation.

"A little after 5 a.m. this morning we made the decision to go in on a rescue," Mina said, adding that an officer was injured after being shot in the head.

"It appears his helmet saved his life," he said. "So he has an injury to his eye, but it looks like the bullet did hit his helmet."
Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings said the incident "could definitely be classified as domestic terrorism."
Revelers described scenes of horror inside the club. One witness told MSNBC that they had to crawl over bodies to escape.

So...

This azzhole was allowed to shoot people in there for 3 hours before police entered the building once the shooting started? eek

Careful, Barry. The CCC will be on you like a duck on a junebug.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Love how these liberal fuctards are labeling this Domestic terrorism. Bunch of agenda driven liars. Not sure what its going to take before this country wakes up.

The leftist machine is already spinning up.

Brokaw Blames Lack of Gun Control for Orlando Mass Shooting

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The only good thing out of this it exposes what happens when you let all these Muslim into our country. Plus he took out over 100 Hillary Voters

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bea175
Stay alert,stay armed, and stay out of Gay Night Clubs. 50 dead 50 in the hospitial

All three have been on my list since the time I was born......Actually it is normal behavior. wink

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I'm waiting for trh to show up and tell us again that there is no need for swat teams to have armored vehicles
I don't really care what they have as much as how they use it. I doubt I'd trust you with more than a tricycle. But your post seems a little out of place in a one shooter incident. I think the only thing different in this scenario is the terrorist probably could shoot.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Love how these liberal fuctards are labeling this Domestic terrorism. Bunch of agenda driven liars. Not sure what its going to take before this country wakes up.

I would estimate that about 10% have awoken with more and more all the time, it's going to be awhile but it will happen, the muzzies are just getting warmed up.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
From my perspective it could have been a lot worse. It's fortunate that he picked a gay bar rather than a family amusement park or some other place where these deaths would have been a real tragedy. Even the Muslims seem to be sick and tired of our feminine pick a gender culture.

Last edited by Mittenman; 06/12/16.
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

253 members (222ND, 300_savage, 17CalFan, 257wthbylover, 338rcm, 338Rules, 33 invisible), 17,810 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,992
Posts18,540,222
Members74,053
Most Online21,066
2 hours ago

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.