Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You're just in a Funk.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So what? You and Hillary cratered long time ago. You sure have one strange imagination.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
So, the question is, how bad will the down-ballot carnage be? And if Trump gets little or no convention bounce or if he continues to implode, will the RNC re-write the convention rules to free-up delegates for another nominee to challenge Trump. It all depends on how long this downward trajectory continues and how low it goes. 57% of the electorate say they will never vote for him. 67% of women say they will never vote for him. 90% of Hispanics say they will never vote for him and 94% of blacks say they will never vote for him. Whose left?

So, the loss of the Senate is a very real possibility along with several key governorships. Is the house in play too? Very possibly. And all of this facing a candidate (Hitlery Clinton) who is one of the weakest in modern history---whose negatives are nearly as high as Trump. The Republicans could be facing the worst election loss (a slaughter actually) in modern history in the face of the weakest Democrat candidate in modern history. crazy

We had a chance to seize the presidency and retain the senate in a desperate situation on the Supreme Court and we let the stupid wing of the party destroy our collective futures.

Jordan

Last edited by RobJordan; 06/15/16.

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Rob,...the crime rate out there is going through the roof since you've been the DA.

Scroll down to the crime stats and see.

756 crime index for 2014!

In 2009 it was 116.

756 for a town of 2600 is obnoxious! Hell! Chicago only has a crime index of 436.

Are you sure it's a good idea to be harassing the Sheriff's Dept right now?

Look:

http://www.city-data.com/city/Alturas-California.html

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Rob,...the crime rate out there is going through the roof since you've been the DA.

In 2009 it was 116.

756 for a town of 2600 is obnoxious! Hell! Chicago only has a crime index of 436.

Look:

I'm not harassing the Sheriff or his agency. If the deputy in question committed a crime, shouldn't he be prosecuted?

But what does this have to do with the [bleep]-sandwich you Trumpkins have served up? mad

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Repressed Mormon/Romney lover toting a briefcase.

What could go wrong?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RobJordan
. If the deputy in question committed a crime, shouldn't he be prosecuted?

While you're fiddling around with some misdemeanor some deputy committed, your little town is going to hell!

A crime index of 756 for a town of 2600 people?!

That's unheard of.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
I accept your admission you screwed us all over with the Trump candidacy. You obviously don't want to talk about it.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You're fulla s-h-i-t Rob. That's a one-week swing you're getting your panties all in a knot over. Hillary will be exceptionally fortunate not to end up in a Federal Prison for treason and mishandling classified documents. The electorate is so fickle why worry right now? There's a little less than 5 months until the election. Trump has always been able to make corrections in his message to surge in the polls again. Besides the polls don't mean s-h-i-t. It's all about VOTES.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

While you're fiddling around with some misdemeanor some deputy committed, your little town is going to hell!

A crime index of 756 for a town of 2600 people?!

That's unheard of.

Cut the guy some slack. Rome wasn't burnt down in a day.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Small town, zealot-fueled, agenda driven DA.

Good copy!

National outlets have been alerted.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What good is a jail if you can't get the inmates to do a little free work around the house?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

In 2009 it was 116.

Look:

I'm not harassing the Sheriff or his agency. If the deputy in question committed a crime, shouldn't he be prosecuted?

But what does this have to do with the [bleep]-sandwich you Trumpkins have served up? mad

Now you ARE discussing taxpayer funded employment related activities on an open forum, this would not be a problem if you were a council worker but as you are working in a legal capacity you have most definitely opened the door to righteous indignation and ridicule.

Go f ck yourself you lefty piece of crap, and I for one cannot wait for your filthy arse to be sacked.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by JSTUART

In 2009 it was 116.

Look:

Now you ARE discussing taxpayer funded employment related activities on an open forum, this would not be a problem if you were a council worker but as you are working in a legal capacity you have most definitely opened the door to righteous indignation and ridicule.

Go f ck yourself you lefty piece of crap, and I for one cannot wait for your filthy arse to be sacked.

Its not an employment related activity. Its a matter of public knowledge---and it was the Sheriff who took the fight into the public square. I've discussed nothing that was not already in the public domain. I wasn't the person who outed me on this forum and chose to attack my political arguments re Trump with irrelevant personal attacks. crazy

Can we get back to talking about Trump?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Its not an employment related activity. Its a matter of public knowledge---and it was the Sheriff who took the fight into the public square. I've discussed nothing that was not already in the public domain. I wasn't the person who outed me on this forum and chose to attack my political arguments re Trump with irrelevant personal attacks. crazy

Can we get back to talking about Trump?

*shaking head*,...I doubt it.

The Modoc County California soap opera is much more interesting.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah sure lets talk support for Trump, not left wing trash talk about how to get Helderbeast elected by running down the opposition.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

No...your left leaning miserable vindictive self is much more interesting, with any luck you will find your useless self sued into oblivion.

But like all grubs you will pass the buck so that someone else pays the bill.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by JSTUART

No...your left leaning miserable vindictive self is much more interesting, with any luck you will find your useless self sued into oblivion.

But like all grubs you will pass the buck so that someone else pays the bill.

The Trump candidacy will elect Hillary. I've said it from day one. Trump is her stalking horse to the White House. Who then is the Leftist---the supporter of the man who is impotent against Hitlery and who will bring massive down-ticket carnage, or the supporter of someone who would have had half-a-chance in the general?

Donald Trump is a life-long Demonrat and one of Obama's biggest cheerleaders. But that's not his problem; it's his idiocy. He mishandles virtually every issue that comes his way. Its not enough to have someone who talks tough. It helps if they know that the hell they're talking about. You take Donald off the teleprompter for more than 15 seconds and you have a disaster on your hands, as the polls show.

I warned you guys and you wouldn't listen! mad

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

So, whose cock did you have to suck to get a taxpayer funded position...there is no way in hell you managed that on merit.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

368 members (16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 48 invisible), 2,652 guests, and 1,340 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,419
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.