J
jaytee Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by jaytee
Dave its not my counterpoint, I totally agree that the weapons were state of the art. And as far as the point about the constitution being written with a quill and ink, that makes sense but people aren't getting gunned down by ball point pens. I dont think the anti's aren't concerned about technological advances over the past 240 years, until it comes to guns.

So what you're saying is the Founding Fathers did not intend for the 2nd Amendment to keep up with the times, only all of the other Amendments?

So when a bunch of ragheads get on social media and start spewing good stuff about joining ISIS and tell people to attack infidels, that's not 'killing' people?

This isn't my argument or stance, its the stance that friends of mine seem to have taken. I'm totally 100 percent for each and every person who can legally own a firearm to have that choice and to be able to choose the firearm of their choice and to use it. And to your point Steelhead about the ragheads on social media, as they say the pen is mightier then the sword or in this case the keyboard.

Here's a hint, I'd say that the majority of terrorist killings begin via media.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Dave its not my counterpoint, I totally agree that the weapons were state of the art. And as far as the point about the constitution being written with a quill and ink, that makes sense but people aren't getting gunned down by ball point pens. I dont think the anti's aren't concerned about technological advances over the past 240 years, until it comes to guns.

So what you're saying is the Founding Fathers did not intend for the 2nd Amendment to keep up with the times, only all of the other Amendments?

So when a bunch of ragheads get on social media and start spewing good stuff about joining ISIS and tell people to attack infidels, that's not 'killing' people?

This isn't my argument or stance, its the stance that friends of mine seem to have taken. I'm totally 100 percent for each and every person who can legally own a firearm to have that choice and to be able to choose the firearm of their choice and to use it. And to your point Steelhead about the ragheads on social media, as they say the pen is mightier then the sword or in this case the keyboard.

Here's a hint, I'd say that the majority of terrorist killings begin via media.

Here's a hint, THEY AREN'T FRIENDS. The sooner people understand and adopt that, the better we will be.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by benchman
Tom Clancy used to live by me. He had a tank. Guess ya gotta be rich and know the right people.

You would be suprised to know the number of tanks and other armored vehicles out there in private hands.

actually i know a guy that has several warehouses, nondescript in several locations, that are full of tanks, dukw's, halftracks, etc. the flatfender jeeps are on pegs on the walls like you would hang a rifle.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
friends of mine

Get a clue,......they're your "Friends ?"

Their disgusting STINK is all over your writings, and patently offensive to most folk HERE , on this site.

I STILL don't buy into your being as dumb about firearms as you've been trying to purvey,....

I don't like you, and don't trust you.

Don't LOOK for "friends" here,....while on your current bent.

Go hang out at some kissy -feely-huggy philosophical site,...take the effluvium and stench of your "friends" with you,...

You sound to me like a compromiser, ripe to sell out incrementally, and in truth, somewhat LOST as to just where your posting.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

J
jaytee Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
You dont like me and you dont trust me. You must be some kind of a genie to tell all of that just through a computer screen. Again, I'm sorry you feel that way. And I'll continue hanging out here, thanks. I still dont understand your thinking that I'm dumb on firearms. Granted I didn't know when the first repeating rifle was made but I venture to guess that over half the folks on here couldn't give a accurate date. Think what you want, I obviously am not going to change your mind. And really, I could care less if you like me or not so dont think I'm gonna lose any sleep over it.

IC B2

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

226 members (2UP, 257 mag, 37L1, 7887mm08, 35, 22 invisible), 1,688 guests, and 902 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,505
Posts18,490,620
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.