Hello!

First thing, this is for trade only as a package (gun and reloading). If I decide to sell individually I'll repost. Please don't message about selling. I'm over 8mm and want to venture into the more mundane.

Rifle:
1942 BNZ Mauser, Russian Capture. No Bayonet. I've had this rifle for a few years now, purchased from a a friend. He purchased it and never shot it and I've put about 50 rounds through it. The bore is clean, the rifling is strong and it's a great, accurate shooter. The trigger is good but not great (a little gritty). The parts are all matching (well, "russian matched" but no strike throughs) except for the cocking sleeve. The original was very worn and I replaced it with another genuine mauser piece. I still have the original and will include. I've posted a couple pics, but will wait for your specific requests because I know you'll be asking for every angle and lighting scheme you can think of. smile

Reloading Equipment:
Lee 3-die set WITH shell holder in addition to a lee trimming pilot and holder for their system.

Reloading Components:
About 200+ pieces of 8mm Brass. Primarily Prvi and Win, but there are some Remington and S&B in there.

Bullets. I've got about 250 or so pulled bullets from Yugo M49 rounds. These are 196Gr FMJBT. I pulled these with a collett and they have little to no markings.

I've also got 100 new 150gr SPFB Sierra bullets.

Loaded Ammo:
I've got about 100+ rounds of Yugo 8mm Sniper Ammo. Possibly more if I dig deeper in my closet.

If you have a reloading setup, you'll be set with this package. Just supply powder and primer. Any LRP (non-magnum) will work in addition to a variety of powders. This round is very flexible with powder choices...nothing fancy or special needed.

What I want? I'm in California, so bear that mind.

I'm looking for:

-A nice 308 or 30-06 bolt rifle.
-Ak47 (with maglock (I can provide) or grip removed)
-psl with maglock or grip removed.
-lever guns

I will ship the rifle to an ffl of your choice or directly to you with c&r. The components will ship to you regardless.

A few pics.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8bOj4tBvfLELTFvUEVkeEVtazg

Last edited by paackyman; 06/28/16.