Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Oops. grin

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
There's a PROVOST MARSHALL wherever this individual is stationed / assigned / contracted / employed,....

A COMPLETE report about ALL of this should have been on his desk, submitted as a complaint couched in the STRONGEST language, as opposed to being put out for review on an outdoors / shooting website.

The top brass at the place should have been CC'd with the same docs, as well.

I'm going to respectfully suggest you consider doing just that, as opposed to posting here and than "guessing".

The guy wants to mess with you and your missus' minds,...and you are ALLOWING him to do so.

GTC

He's been smart enough to stop short of anything considered harassing or threatening by the law or military standards. We've been told our best option is to pursue it as a civil matter in court. However, if we start something in the courts what resolution are we going to get? We'll still have to deal with him because we won't get his parental rights terminated here in Colorado.

Then there is the fact he's more of an SOB to my daughter when he has lost in court. Every time he's taken us to court he has lost, and lost badly. He hasn't requested any parenting time this year, not that my daughter would get on the plane but she doesn't need that kind of stress.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fair enough,....I guess your "point" is that you're planning to remain in a mess triangulated by

* The f***ed up lieberal State of N.Y.

*The f***ED up lieberal State of Colorado

*The F***ed up general condition of today's LBGT .military
"regulations"

best of luck

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Has anyone considered that this may just be a "jerk around" thread ?

the OP has been given some excellent advice (and some insane), yet finds more excuses to keep dragging it on and on and on.

amid pages and pages of "thoughts" the OP has yet to tell us WHO this guy is and IF he is military or not.

the only good facts and opinion i can find are mine on SAFE ACT prohibitions and GTC's on a complaint to to the Provost Marshall.

"you can lead a horse" etc..

pass the chips.

Last edited by stlooiearch; 06/30/16.
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by stlooiearch
Has anyone considered that this may just be a "jerk around" thread ?

It isn't a jerk around thread, I had a question and got my answer. Now several posters want my family to take it further in the courts, we've already tried that option. Several civilian and JAG lawyers have said we don't have enough evidence for them to pursue. The rest is just me venting my frustrations.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Here is some advice. If you want actual real advice, go pay someone for it and then take him at his word.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
+10 to JB

again:

"amid pages and pages of "thoughts" the OP has yet to tell us WHO this guy is and IF he is military or not."

assume we have heard the last of this soap opera.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
If it was my rifle I'd want it back. If it was my dog I'd want it back. I kept my guns and got the dog during one of these rodeos one time...I did ok on that one!

"Supernatural divinities are the primitive's answer to why the sun goes down at night..."
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Boogaloo
If it was my rifle I'd want it back. If it was my dog I'd want it back. I kept my guns and got the dog during one of these rodeos one time...I did ok on that one!

If you wanted them very damn bad, maybe you should have thought about them sooner than 10 years down the road...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Si' Senor...I might even decide that at least 10 years prior.

"Supernatural divinities are the primitive's answer to why the sun goes down at night..."
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Here is some advice. If you want actual real advice, go pay someone for it and then take him at his word.

Even RJ whistle

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Boogaloo

If you wanted them very damn bad, maybe you should have thought about them sooner than 10 years down the road...

Yep....if he wanted it that ship sailed when he left it behind

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

again:

"amid pages and pages of "thoughts" the OP has yet to tell us WHO this guy is and IF he is military or not."

If you couldn't figure out the ex-husband is in the military then you didn't read all the hints I dropped. I'm also not stupid enough to outright say "WHO" he is.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by taylorce1

again:

If you couldn't figure out the ex-husband is in the military then you didn't read all the hints I dropped. I'm also not stupid enough to outright say "WHO" he is.

Larry Root trying to play stupid games, again. Taylor, just ignore that POS.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 4ager

again:

Brian is trying to play stupid games, again. Taylor, just ignore that POS.

corrected yet again.

the OP only said he was an instructor at woo poo. his knowledge of that institution is really lacking IF he thinks all instructors there are military.

adds to my thought that this is just a thread that lacks credibility and is just a diversion to entertain the OP.

think about it: if the OP, his wife and step-daughter are in CO and the evil EX in NY, the EX would have to spend a lot of legal coin to make the CO folks as miserable as the OP claims.

all this over a 10 year + old gun ? come on, anyone with a room temp IQ would have consigned that gun to a deep lake, ignored the EX's emails and not STILL be seeking advice from a bunch of guys who have no dog in the fight.

as hillary would say: "time to move along."

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
take a laxative stool boy....you got the root up your ass?

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I personally know the OP his wife and daughter. I don't know the ex-husband but I do know the b.s. tit for tat games he pulls with them.

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
This is why it's a good idea to sell anything that the other person may be attached too....

Sorry dude, I sold it... Done.

Take it to Cabelas or some place you get a receipt for selling it, that way you have a legal transfer you can show them if anyone asks.... If you use the money to buy your own, who cares..

Last edited by Spotshooter; 06/30/16.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Best thing I ever did was marry my wife, I got one awesome kid in the deal. I'd deal with 10 lifetimes of pain in the azz losers to have my daughter.

Good for you ...... My step father was a great guy. He was my Dad.

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 4ager

Larry Root trying to play stupid games, again. Taylor, just ignore that POS.

Well if it's Larry that explains a lot, especially this statement.

the only good facts and opinion i can find are mine on SAFE ACT prohibitions and GTC's on a complaint to to the Provost Marshall.

He came in on page 9 on my computer and bringing up the "SAFE" act, which was first mentioned on page 2. As one of the only good facts supplied by him. Plus I already knew about it that's why I mentioned in my first post I stated.

I can't legally send him the rifle because he lives in NY

It also tells me he didn't read all the posts I made when he posted this.

the OP only said he was an instructor at woo poo. his knowledge of that institution is really lacking IF he thinks all instructors there are military.

His insurance is through Tri-Care (military)

Originally Posted by SuperCub
Best thing I ever did was marry my wife, I got one awesome kid in the deal. I'd deal with 10 lifetimes of pain in the azz losers to have my daughter.

Good for you ...... My step father was a great guy. He was my Dad.

Thanks SC!

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 160user, 1234, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 52 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,427
Posts18,470,733
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.