Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
BarryC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART

So Barry, you think it is your mission in life to make people do as you want.

You don't see anything wrong with that?

I can't make people do anything. But I can refuse to go along with the conventional "wisdom" and point out an alternative to it.

Change begins with me.

ETA:
I pointed out a problem via the article I cited. I believe I have a way to alleviate that suffering. Problem with that?

Islam is a terrorist organization.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BarryC

So Barry, you think it is your mission in life to make people do as you want.

You don't see anything wrong with that?

I can't make people do anything. But I can refuse to go along with the conventional "wisdom" and point out an alternative to it.

Change begins with me.

And that is exactly how the anti-firearms crusaders work, the exact same interfering busy-body controlling way they operate.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

ETA:
I pointed out a problem via the article I cited. I believe I have a way to alleviate that suffering. Problem with that?

No, in the post I cited you pointed out that Christians are supposed to be interfering arseholes.

But hey...have it your way.

BarryC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
There's a reason some people can't be reached. I can't do anything about that. All I can do is hope I'm there when they are ready. All I can do is hope that we can all let ourselves be reached when we need to be reached.

If your car wrecks, I hope I can be there and pull you out. How's that for interference?

Last edited by BarryC; 07/02/16.

BarryC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I'm sorry for you that me pointing out an alternative offends you.
I will not stop.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

That analogy doesn't wash as you are talking of vetoing peoples personal choices, not providing physical aid.

You are doing EXACTLY what the gun-grabbers are doing, putting your choices ahead of everyone else's.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I'm sorry for you that me pointing out an alternative offends you.
I will not stop.

Gays do not interest me in the least...but what you are doing does as it is what the gun-grabbers are doing, and they all get on their moral high horse just the same as you are doing.

And they refuse to stop as well.

BarryC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
That brings up an interesting point - if Christianity was all about eating a cracker and drinking some wine, maybe throwing a coin to a widow, it would be hugely popular. But getting people to look at themselves and admit that they, like all the rest of us, aren't perfect and could use a few changes seems to only enrage the vast majority.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
[/b]antelope_sniper: [b]"According to your previous argument, since genetics is not 100% deterministic of height, that means a persons height is a matter of personal choice. We know that's not the case, which demonstrates the absurd nature of your argument."

In this one statement you reveal your dishonesty in discussion/argument, your ignorance in logic, and maybe emptiness of soul. Beyond the absurdity your statement, it is not what RJ said and it can not at all be found "according to his argument". Very sad behavior and hardly even worth comment, except that you shovel up this dreck time and time again.

Pot...meet kettle.

JSTUART, one has to wonder how you could you possibly know enough to even attempt that?. So, what do you actually KNOW about the content of my soul. Kindly reveal your knowledge.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Sauer200
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Lotta guys on here way too invested in where other guys are stuffing their cocks.....

Ain't that what good "christians" are supposed to do?

Rather than condemn people to a life of more suffering like you do?
Yes.

Like I said, there is a lot of guilt to go around that apologizes for bad behavior. How about we all face up to our mistakes and forgive ourselves? Then you can forgive others and do charity rather than condemn people to wallowing in misery.

Seems to me it's busybodies like you waving your Bible and condemning folks,not me.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
There's a reason some people can't be reached. I can't do anything about that. All I can do is hope I'm there when they are ready. All I can do is hope that we can all let ourselves be reached when we need to be reached.

If your car wrecks, I hope I can be there and pull you out. How's that for interference?

Maybe you should run into a gay bar and pull some cocks outta azzwholes?

Last edited by Sauer200; 07/02/16.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RobJordan
[/b]antelope_sniper: [b]"According to your previous argument, since genetics is not 100% deterministic of height, that means a persons height is a matter of personal choice. We know that's not the case, which demonstrates the absurd nature of your argument."

In this one statement you reveal your dishonesty in discussion/argument, your ignorance in logic, and maybe emptiness of soul. Beyond the absurdity your statement, it is not what RJ said and it can not at all be found "according to his argument". Very sad behavior and hardly even worth comment, except that you shovel up this dreck time and time again.

Its a great example of AS's mendacity. He's not above completely lying about someone's argument. And yes, it speaks volumes of his lack of integrity.

Not at all. You rested your entire argument on the "genetics is not 100% determinant" peg.

It's not my fault you choose such a weak peg and a simple example of how genetics actually works would cause it to break beyond the point repair.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Pot...meet kettle.

JSTUART, one has to wonder how you could you possibly know enough to even attempt that?. So, what do you actually KNOW about the content of my soul. Kindly reveal your knowledge.

You do realise that you were referring to the lack of content of AS's soul, and that I was pointing out your hypocrisy.

But hey, you can rewrite it and go with you being the victim if you like...but before you do, "one has to wonder how you could you possibly know enough to even attempt that"?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
That brings up an interesting point - if Christianity was all about eating a cracker and drinking some wine, maybe throwing a coin to a widow, it would be hugely popular. But getting people to look at themselves and admit that they, like all the rest of us, aren't perfect and could use a few changes seems to only enrage the vast majority.

Now instead of preaching from the almighty high pulpit, try reading and understanding your own words...then apply them to yourself.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Now instead of preaching from the almighty high pulpit, try reading and understanding your own words...then apply them to yourself.

Some "christians" need to remember this verse.

How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye?

BarryC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Are you attempting to remove a speck from my eye?

BarryC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Frankly, this isn't necessarily a Biblical issue. Even an Atheist such as yourself could look at the numbers from studies like this and conclude that there's a problem with the behavior.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Frankly, this isn't necessarily a Biblical issue. Even an Atheist such as yourself could look at the numbers from studies like this and conclude that there's a problem with the behavior.

No doubt.

But then, the behavior of fat people do too. Even a few of them on this forum.

Why not make gluttony your crusade? Bible sez that is a sin too.

Why single out buttsex and rainbow thongs? You might also consider supersized oral gratification.

Fixing fat phagots could be *your* nirvana.

BarryC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I, like you, am a finite being. Isn't there something else *you* could be worrying about?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Good evening Barry...I agree that it isn't a biblical issue and I most definitely agree that their behaviour is ratty, also that not a lot of good can come form messing about in other blokes arses.
However I do not want to impose my beliefs upon others as the gun-grabbing buggers do upon me, and as long as none interfere with me or mine then I can live and let live so long as I am afforded the same accommodation.

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

303 members (1lesfox, 160user, 21, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 31 invisible), 1,794 guests, and 1,120 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,633
Posts18,493,066
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.