Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Am going out on a limb here, but for today I don't care. Look at their troubles, and it seems that they have an inability to accept or tolerate anything or any one that is different from THEM, and an inability for many to accept the social boundaries within their OWN subculture. having sex with their friend's partner, or a friend, like anybody is a potential bed partner. Wanting what they want without respect of others, a narcissism of needing others to be like them and for them. An emotional immaturity and nonacceptance of the world around them, and the rules that don't meet THEIR wants and needs. Surely, no world like that exists, and yes, they would be depressed because they persist in wanting it that way.
How many subcultures are within that subculture because they can't get along with each other? Everyone wants what each wants, and its different, depending on their mood of the day.

You just described a large portion of the general population.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Am going out on a limb here, but for today I don't care. Look at their troubles, and it seems that they have an inability to accept or tolerate anything or any one that is different from THEM, and an inability for many to accept the social boundaries within their OWN subculture. having sex with their friend's partner, or a friend, like anybody is a potential bed partner. Wanting what they want without respect of others, a narcissism of needing others to be like them and for them. An emotional immaturity and nonacceptance of the world around them, and the rules that don't meet THEIR wants and needs. Surely, no world like that exists, and yes, they would be depressed because they persist in wanting it that way.
How many subcultures are within that subculture because they can't get along with each other? Everyone wants what each wants, and its different, depending on their mood of the day.

Yep.

Great write up Wyogal. There's just no reason to think it only applies to gays.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Come on you spineless c nts...lets see you defend your paedophile 'spokesmen for God'.

Why would someone defend "a pedophile spokesman for god"? and if a priest, Paster, is a pedophile, an adulterer, or gay, do you think thats going to turn me against god?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 673

Come on you spineless c nts...lets see you defend your paedophile 'spokesmen for God'.

Why would someone defend "a pedophile spokesman for god"? and if a priest, Paster, is a pedophile, an adulterer, or gay, do you think thats going to turn me against god?

No, and it should not for your relationship with God is between you and God...it is not something to be herded by some piece of rubbish that feels the need to be an 'intermediary'.

But stick around for some dill will 'forgive' the ped filth.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by RobJordan

When the APA removed homosexuality as a mental disorder from the DSM, they did not do so on the basis of any empirical evidence but solely in capitulation to political pressure (a sit in and protest by homosexual activists at the annual meeting of the APA). The president of the APA was very explicit: the delisting was done on "humanitarian" (viz. emotional and political) grounds, not on the basis of science.

Jordan

I may have missed it but did you document that the original listing of homosexuality as a mental disorder on the DSM was done so on the basis of sound science in the first place?

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by 673

Perhaps it's more about the nature of questions we would expect these examples to cause you to ask.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Yep.

Great write up Wyogal. There's just no reason to think it only applies to gays.

The guests that Jerry Springer invites on his show could own Wyogal's laundry list of bad behavior. And some of them are probably not homosexual.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Half the people I meet up the street would give that list a shake.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
HEEHEE, yes, so true. But that's because I described narcissistic personality behaviors, pretty much according to the psychiatric DSM 4+. And the narcissistic personality is becoming more and more prevalent in our society, both gay and whatever. Hint...

Hmmm, young Democrats, Liberals, Progressives, gays, yes a laundry list of people as well.

Caberet' society pre-ww2 in Germany, history repeating itself, a correlation? Narcissists with nihilistic propensity. Their utopia vision....nothing to look forward to but the me and the now.

Last edited by Wyogal; 07/04/16.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
HEEHEE, yes, so true. But that's because I described narcissistic personality behaviors, pretty much according to the psychiatric DSM 4+. And the narcissistic personality is becoming more and more prevalent in our society, both gay and whatever. Hint...

Did you mistaken this thread for one of the many anti-Trump threads started by RJF? laugh

IC B3

BarryC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Half the people I meet up the street would give that list a shake.
Anyone that:
likes to cook
is clean
likes music
dresses nice
talks with a speech impediment
is poorly coordinated
is educated
etc
etc

is suspected of being gay by the non-bigoted bigots.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

BarryC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I think the funniest part of this whole thread is how priests get thrown in.

It's obvious that there are a lot of people who are angry that the priests have "gotten away with it" while they can't seem to get away from their own past and maybe present behavior.

My tip to them - give yourselves a break. Get over yourselves. Admit it and move on. Don't allow yourself to be trapped by it.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

If you think that list exempts any from anything you are sadly mistaken and a miserable judge of character.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BarryC

It's obvious that there are a lot of people who are angry that the priests have "gotten away with it" while they can't seem to get away from their own past and maybe present behavior.

My tip to them - give yourselves a break. Get over yourselves. Admit it and move on. Don't allow yourself to be trapped by it.

Or...keep agitating until every single one of the mongrels are rotting in gaol.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by carbon12

Did you mistaken this thread for one of the many anti-Trump threads started by RJF? laugh

No, actually. Re-read Allen917's post about restless unhappy persons making poor choices, one of which may be to live a homosexual lifestyle.

Interesting that the LGBT groups are the only segment of society, who identify themselves in terms of what they sexually do in bed. That is their primary identity.

BarryC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
You're usually a nihilist about everything. (Like Oxford, for instance)

Did you get molested?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You're usually a nihilist about everything. (Like Oxford, for instance)

Did you get molested?

No I have not...have you molested some little boys in your congregation?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Typical bullsh t Christian method, don't get your own way so the Christian goodness and charity comes to the fore.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

I had a great elementary school experience, going to Catholic school. But after the pedephile priest scandal broke out, I thought, how smarmy and deeply disgusting could it be to have such a priest hearing confessions of others and giving absolutions, while doing those awful things to boys. That's when I left the Church. And for the record, no, I wasn't molested either.
Years ago, in the mental health community, many homosexual men recounted a history of molestation as a pre-teen by a man, they held to be trustworthy at the time. They mistakenly thought that this early sexual contact meant that they were homosexual. They had a difficult time seeing it as a sexual violation of them, because they trusted the man at that time. It caused a big internal conflict in them. These days we know that rape and molestation is a crime of power, not sex. But the sequelae of childhood molestation leaves scars and confusion about the young person's own identity. I think it valid to bring up the priest scandal history, as it did affect the sexual identity issues of many gays years ago, adding to a cluster of historical issues regarding gay identity. I don't know about today.
One thing we do see as a abnormal reaction to molestation, is that some of those molested, take the direction of then molesting others or using others sexually, in a futile attempt to empower themselves by being the molestor, the ONE in control.

The need to be the ONE in control, and the inability to tolerate criticism or differences in others, can unfortunately dovetail into the development of a narcissistic personality.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Interesting that the LGBT groups are the only segment of society, who identify themselves in terms of what they sexually do in bed. That is their primary identity.

I'll have to disagree with you on this point.

In my experience U.S. former Christians who convert to Islam are the same way.

Their new religion becomes their identity. Probably over half the girls on campus who wore the full burka were U.S. converts.

Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (10Glocks, 1OntarioJim, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 72 invisible), 2,446 guests, and 1,137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,701
Posts18,513,757
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.