Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Is that Walt?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Lockhart
I would expect that the authorities would know how to keep careful watch on him.

Law enforcement should probably just keep a eye on Hitlery as well......Like they kept an eye on Mateen.......seems to work.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Just for the record, he's not a real professor...he's an adjunct....you should see some of the bozos they hire for that...about a half a pay grade below high school substitute teacher.

Not that there aren't a lot of half-wits in academia....

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Frankly this doesn't sound much different than than the thread where the militia types are gass bagging about how a revolution will look.

militia types grin

I suspect you'd be a weatherman

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers

every time I see the quoted posts of the asswipes I keep on ignore, it always verifies why I put folks like bangeye on ignore in the first place.

Sam......

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
It does no good to blame the NRA, it's the Constitution, Stupid!

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Given that the NRA Headquarters is in Virginia, and Virginia is a CCW state, I'd hazard a guess that one or two -- or maybe even three -- people working at the headquarters have CCWs and carry at work. Who knows? There might even be a loaded AR 15 and 12 Ga. somewhere around the joint.

Maybe. Huh?

Just guessing. wink

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I always hope for the best but I have to admit we have many more Clouseau than Matt Dillon, Harry Callahan, Mike Mannix, etal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
See how silly this sounds when it is placed beside another Tin Foil Hat event! Nuts come in all shapes and sizes.

Judge Napolitano Warns of MASSIVE FBI Rebellion on Eve of DNC… “Saturday Night Massacre”

That is why context and real story, not just the headlines requires reading.

There is a huge difference between the "massacre" by literary license and the massacre created by a call to arms.

Only explaining it to you because it is obvious nothing gets picked up by you as it squirts by...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I heard an unconfirmed rumor that the NRA headquarters is NOT a gun-free zone.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hyperbole!

Jim

IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
. I sometimes wonder if maybe these liberal gun control nuts aren't behind some of these school shootings. Kill a bunch of kids with an evil assault rifle, and we're sure to further our agenda.

Please adjust your foil hat now!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
Hyperbole!

Jim

Yelling "FIRE" in a theater is a crime...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It has been turned over to the Attorney General?
Loretta Lynch?

Good Lord now I can sleep well at night, she is a crime-buster without equal, and never lets politics interfere in her just decisions about whether to prosecute or not.

After all, Miss Lynch was hand picked by Barack Obama.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
whats with "letting the police investigate"?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
. I sometimes wonder if maybe these liberal gun control nuts aren't behind some of these school shootings. Kill a bunch of kids with an evil assault rifle, and we're sure to further our agenda.

Please adjust your foil hat now!

And don't you dare ever mention "Fast & Furious" again!

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Half of any of those ass wipes that answered his call would probably shoot themselves or each other before they started the assault.. The rest of them would be shot by the law abiding visitors there at the time.. What a friggin moron..

Not so, since the majority of perpetrators of mass shootings seem to be democrat supporters I would suggest the threat is viable.

And if any doubt a double standard then consider what would happen if a board member of the NRA posted on an open forum calling for the same action on a leading campus, the whole world would come to a halt and every lefty drawing breath would pull out their dick and start wanking at the thought of the political ramification...including the women.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
University prof?

Hell, by today's standards, he's probably up for a big promotion now!

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe

Why is it OK for them to do a mass nuder scenario with assault rifles, and no one else?

Because most of them don't look good nude?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
What a tragedy! It looks like he had a lock on a tenured position.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Half of any of those ass wipes that answered his call would probably shoot themselves or each other before they started the assault.. The rest of them would be shot by the law abiding visitors there at the time.. What a friggin moron..

Not so, since the majority of perpetrators of mass shootings seem to be democrat supporters I would suggest the threat is viable.

And if any doubt a double standard then consider what would happen if a board member of the NRA posted on an open forum calling for the same action on a leading campus, the whole world would come to a halt and every lefty drawing breath would pull out their dick and start wanking at the thought of the political ramification...including the women.

Great points! Especially the chicks with dicks part!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 163bc, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 52 invisible), 2,542 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,918
Posts18,498,417
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.