Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by Bigfoot
Just a wild guess on the official report.

One lone, mentally unbalanced, unaffiliated gunman killed. The reports of accomplices turned out to be inaccurate.
5 seconds ago, I heard 3 perp dead, 2 on the lam.

Tomorrow they'll come out and tell us that all those reports were mistaken and that it was one lone guy who they killed after a standoff.

And that his initials were L.H.O.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I wish I could say something PC, or even moderate like " this continuing violence directed at Law Enforcement causes me anguish and a feeling of despair."

But I'm MUCH more inclined to simply say its about time we went High Order on these monkey-faced M_________ F_______s mad

Last edited by ingwe; 07/17/16.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The Justice Department investigation will find a pattern of Civil Rights violations by the Baton Rouge Police Department and call for an overhaul of its criminal justice system under Federal oversight.

The shooters intentions will be unclear.

Last edited by Bigfoot; 07/17/16.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
So there are more than a few Black people living among Black people who are afraid. This President has done them no favors for enabling this mess. He really hasn't done anything to fix their lives either, unless they are transgender.

Dont kid yourself; if they had to vote for Hussein tomorrow theyd cast a vote for him again. Maybe even a few times....

They might see what you and I see, but I doubt it. I dont have faith in them and thats the tragedy of the train wreck.

Those racist POS's would vote for ZERO again but not Ben Carson or Allen West...POS ghetto racist hood rats will never change. always

Dave

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I was on another site this am, and saw a post about there being a stand down order issued to the police for the Rep. convention.

Let's see, RNC convention, open carry, protesters, black panthers being armed, police with stand down orders--

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Tragic.

BLM is a terrorist organization and should be treated as such.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obama has started his Mau Mau Uprising in America.....it's plain for all who wish to see it.

Last edited by gonehuntin; 07/17/16.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
That race war Zero wants is not that far away.

This.

That sorry sumbitch has had the power to end this before it even started.

He has been THE main agitator for years.

We are seeing the results of his efforts.

I am now witnessing people who I have seen to have no prejudices now referring to Blacks as the n-word. Zero has done the Black population no favors and has sent them back into the last century.

^^^^^^^^^^^ this

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm assuming that the shooter(s) were black and the police officers shot were white. I'm also assuming that the shooters motivation was anger over a black man being shot by police. My third assumption is that the shooters are trying to effect social change, that white officers will become more "sensitive" to the black community. Now assume you are a white cop. Would you as a white police officer be more OR less on edge if you pulled 4 black men in a car over for a traffic violation? These morons (the shooters) are effecting social change, only it is not the one they purport to want. Sickening. I said prayers for the officers who were shot.

Kevin Haile
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Note that I'm a cynic or anything, but this has become quite predictable. Blame the guns, make the country ungovernable, spread fear through the populace. Declare a state of emergency or martial law being the next step?

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ingwe
I wish I could say something PC, or even moderate like " this continuing violence directed at Law Enforcement causes me anguish and a feeling of despair."

But I'm MUCH more inclined to simply say its about time we went High Order on these monkey-faced M_________ F_______s mad
+1000. There are a LOT of pissed off white guys. The only reason they live, is because most of us follow the law.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TBREW401
I was on another site this am, and saw a post about there being a stand down order issued to the police for the Rep. convention.

Let's see, RNC convention, open carry, protesters, black panthers being armed, police with stand down orders--

what say we all adjourn to the convention with our equipment and join the fun?

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
there should be many of us that remember the VC tactic's leading up to the war. this situation we are in right now seems like it is taken out of their play book. the difference is the chairman is in the white house.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by deerstalker
there should be many of us that remember the VC tactic's leading up to the war. this situation we are in right now seems like it is taken out of their play book. the difference is the chairman is in the white house.
Obama's handling of BLM and Black Panthers,has enabled this. Remember the Black Panthers intimidating voters? This a logical evolution of that. They want martial law, so Obama stays in the WH. It is Obama's stupidity or complicity that had enabled them. I hold Obama responsible.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by badger
Note that I'm a cynic or anything, but this has become quite predictable. Blame the guns, make the country ungovernable, spread fear through the populace. Declare a state of emergency or martial law being the next step?

Depending on November's results, I would bet on a declaration of State of Emergency and Martial Law before January.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
This lays squarely at the feet of Obama & Holder & as others have mentioned those that voted for Obama

Yup. Those scumbags legitimized gave those sub-human animals license to act out with impunity.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Low grade insurgency. Funded and endorsed by the Marxist Muslim from Mombasa.

I saw a comparison with BLM to the Sinn Fein. They have tons of community support and are ramping up their ambushes weekly.
It is not a civil war but a quasi-guerilla war.

Stay away from crowds and stay armed.

Last edited by krupp; 07/17/16.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
ISIS & BLM have lots in common.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Shep Smith was interviewing Bobby Jindel who said "all lives matter". Pansy Shep stopped him and said some consider that offensive. I'll switch to CNN every time Shep comes on.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
That race war that zero THINKS he wants is not that far away.
That race war Zero wants is not that far away.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1badf350, 1234, 16penny, 51 invisible), 2,390 guests, and 1,365 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,641
Posts18,474,495
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.