Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
So they identified the shooter as some Gavin Long, so pic yet.

GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Blacks better think twice before engaging in a race war with Whites. They are far outnumbered, the biggest percentage of their own people won't join in, and a 9mm pistol fired sideways won't stand up to an AR at 300 yards.

I think you were out of town the last two elections....
It isnt a race war (think it will be different wth Hitlery?), its a culture war. Nothing new, same old playbook.

The people paying for bad behavior (race baiting, drugs, thugs, illegal immigration, social safety nets and healthcare) are being outnumbered by the dregs of society.

When enough people say [bleep] you and quit funding this bullshit, thats when it hits the fan.

Exactly right, but 'they' want it to appear as a race war. Liberal whites are the ONLY reason Obama is in office.

Unless one is an idiot, it's not hard to connect the dots.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by viking

Apparently today was his 29th birthday. Black guy from Kansas City, MO.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Thanks to all the stupid white fugks in this country that voted for Obama.

Hope you feel better.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I am very tired of every news outlet bringing the Baton Rough and St. Paul shootings into this story (as well as the Dallas story); it only serves to indicate a belief that these crimes are in some way justified.

Last edited by 5sdad; 07/17/16. Reason: geographical brain fart

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Recent photo of the guy responsible for the cop killings.

[Linked Image]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Haha. Could have been its spawn?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Hahahaha

Nice.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Blacks better think twice before engaging in a race war with Whites. They are far outnumbered, the biggest percentage of their own people won't join in, and a 9mm pistol fired sideways won't stand up to an AR at 300 yards.

It isnt a race war (think it will be different wth Hitlery?), its a culture war. Nothing new, same old playbook.

The people paying for bad behavior (race baiting, drugs, thugs, illegal immigration, social safety nets and healthcare) are being outnumbered by the dregs of society.

When enough people say [bleep] you and quit funding this bullshit, thats when it hits the fan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget all the govt'ers who think we owe them a 50 year retirement with healthcare .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

If Obama had a son he'd look like this.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

If Obama had a son he'd look like this.

If he had a bunch of low IQ, blind followers, that's what they would all look like.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by viking

Black guy from Kansas City, MO.

I'm totally shocked! wink

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Exactly right, but 'they' want it to appear as a race war. Liberal whites are the ONLY reason Obama is in office.

Unless one is an idiot, it's not hard to connect the dots.

Right the three of you, except for the Liberal whites had a lot of help from other types.

Now you know the Us vs Them feeling.

PS: I vote for US

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope they give the cop that killed that thug a metal....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pic might not be him, Daily Caller says this is him..

A real prophet...

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Goddammit! We haven't even buried our dead from the last ambush. Going to a funeral up here for Michael Krol of the Dallas PD tomorrow. This [bleep] needs to end now!

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I can't tell the difference.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He's everything you thought when the story broke.

Man identified as Baton Rouge gunman left online trail and an alias

Sunday 17 July 2016 19.07 EDT
Last modified on Sunday 17 July 2016 19.19 EDT

Shares
Save for later

The man identified on Sunday as the deadly shooter of police officers in Baton Rouge appeared to have left an online trail back to web pages featuring complaints about the treatment of African Americans by police.
Barack Obama condemns killing of three police officers in Baton Rouge shooting
Read more

A website was registered earlier this year by someone using the name and home address of Gavin E Long of Kansas City, Missouri, and an email address that has also been used by “Cosmo Setepenra”, purportedly a radio host and life coach based in Kansas City.

No official public record of anyone named Cosmo Setepenra in the US could be found on Sunday. Calls to a cellphone number publicly listed online in that name went straight to voicemail and emails requesting comment sent to addresses listed for him were not returned.

An author profile for Cosmo Setepenra described him as a US Marines veteran who reached the rank of sergeant (E-5) . CBS reported on Sunday that Gavin Long was discharged from the marines in 2010 after reaching the same rank.

A Facebook page in the name of Cosmo Setepenra was taken down late on Sunday afternoon, following the shootings in Louisiana, which left three officers dead and three wounded, one critically. It was unclear why the page was taken down.

A recent posting by the account’s owner had stated: “Violence is not THE answer (it is a answer), but at what point do you stand up so that you and your people dont become the Native Americans...EXTINCT?”

Two photographs posted on the page featured black children holding a piece of paper reading: “JUSTICE FOR ALL THE BLACK AMERICANS”.

On a Twitter page in Setepenra’s name, a posting in the early hours of Sunday stated: “Just [because] you wake up every morning doesn’t mean that you’re living. And just [because] you shed your physical body doesn’t mean that you’re dead.”

Video footage posted on the Setepenra Facebook page earlier this month appeared to show the owner of the account in Dallas, Texas, where five police officers had been killed by a gunman at the end of a protest against the excessive use of force by law enforcement.

In a video separately posted to YouTube on 10 July in the name of Cosmo Setepenra, the speaker said he was making the clip in Dallas. He compared the fighting of oppression by black people to the efforts of American revolutionaries.

“But when an African fights back, it’s wrong,” according to mainstream thought, he said. “You gotta fight back – that’s the only way a bully knows to quit.”

According to public domain records, the website convoswithcosmo.club was registered in April this year in Gavin Long’s name and home address in Kansas City, along with a cellphone number and email address that have been posted online as being used by Cosmo Setepenra. The title of the site, Convos With Cosmo, is the title of an existing website and online radio show by “Cosmo Setepenra”.
Analysis Fears in Baton Rouge underscore growing racial tension across US
The motive in the shootings of police officers remains unclear – but the immediate reaction highlights concerns at the end of Obama’s presidency
Read more

Around the same time in April this year a second website, hambam.net, was registered using the same home address, email address and cellphone number but this time in the name of Cosmo Setepenra, according to a registration history for the domain that was purchased by the Guardian. Details of the ownership of the site have since been shielded.

A second email address used in past online message board postings by someone calling themselves “Cosmo Setepenra” and complaining about government surveillance was tied to Long’s home address in Kansas City by commercial public records databases.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...man-gavin-e-long-cosmo-setepenra-marines

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1Longbow, 222ND, 10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 222Sako, 76 invisible), 2,195 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,567
Posts18,531,820
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.