Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Great example for a nationally known Christian Conservative who don't know how to forgive. POS dumped in his mess kit.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
fugg cruz, he's done.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I just think it's funny at this point.

Cruz just can't help being an azzhole.

As soon as the primaries began, Cruz decided to pull dirty tricks on possibly the most beloved man in the GOP lineup,..Ben Carson.

Stared telling lies about him dropping out of the race before the votes were even counted.

Then it was one thing after another all the way through,....having goofy Glenn Beck advocating for him to the evangelicals,...as if any evangelicals look to Glenn Beck as a spiritual advisor.

Then he got caught with his dick in Amanda Carpenter and has to go on a lying rampage to get past that.

Then after he dropped out of the race, he kind of disappeared.

Trump knew he could put Cruz up on the stage and he'd show his ass,...like he always does, so he calls him up.

Sure 'nuff.

It was funny as hell. Trump lets Cruz drone on until the crowd gets tired of listening to him and starts to get restless, then he steps out and waves to them,...and they boo Cruz off the stage.

It's been quite a show.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
Did Cruz endorse Hillary?

He'll do so indirectly. Cruz will stop at anything to sabotage Trump. He wants to run against Hillary in 2020.

Cruz is done in politics, but his mental illness prevents him from accepting this fact. Texans will never reelect him.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by luv2safari
He lost a Golden opportunity to stay relevant and possibly become the GOP presidential nominee in 2020, should Trump lose.

Had Cruz the wisdom and self control to simply make the exact same speech and endorse Trump at the end in a gracious manner, he would have been in the cat-bird seat for 2020. He had an opportunity to be a team player in the new GOP. Now he is a Judas Goat. smirk

He hasn't lost any friends.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Great example for a nationally known Christian Conservative who don't know how to forgive.

People 'are' what they are...not what they 'tell' people they are. Peoples actions show who and what they are despite what they claim to be.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SakoAV
luv2safari,

We're on the same team. I will admit when I'm wrong and I'll own up to it. I was wrong for voting for Bush 41 once & Bush 43 twice.

I didn't know this until Nancy Reagan passed away. She had blamed Bush 41 for the attempt on her husband's life. It wouldn't surprise me. Ronald Reagan never trusted Bush 41.

There is no doubt in my mind that LBJ was part of the conspiracy to murder JFK. That's why RJK's fate was sealed when he was on his way to winning the Democratic nomination in '68. There was no way in he!l that LBJ could ever allow RJK become president.

We have to keep a keen eye on Pence. He's tight with neocons. I pray to God that there is never an attempt on Donald Trump's life. However, I do know that neocons and Republican Party elitists and power brokers fear him as does the Bush Family Cartel. None of them want him to become 45th President of the United States.

BTW, how are you feeling? We're you able to whip your illness? I hope to God so.

Feeling good, and thank you very much. wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Great example for a nationally known Christian Conservative who don't know how to forgive.

People 'are' what they are...not what they 'tell' people they are. Peoples actions show who and what they are despite what they claim to be.

Excellent post!

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ltppowell
He lost a Golden opportunity to stay relevant and possibly become the GOP presidential nominee in 2020, should Trump lose.

Had Cruz the wisdom and self control to simply make the exact same speech and endorse Trump at the end in a gracious manner, he would have been in the cat-bird seat for 2020. He had an opportunity to be a team player in the new GOP. Now he is a Judas Goat. smirk

No, just any remaining political integrity.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

Didn't make any either. If (when) Trump wins, he is toast.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
IC B3

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I have to add, the best thing about the primaries was all the candidates who revealed themselves to be whiney little bitches for all to see.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You guys should be thanking Cruz. If it weren't for him, Kasich would have won the nomination by a landslide.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
You guys should be thanking Cruz. If it weren't for him, Kasich would have won the nomination by a landslide.

At least you're keeping a good sense of humor about the whole thing.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
luv2safari,

Godspeed and continued good health.

Take care,

Sako

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

NO ONE was going to whip Trump. Trump had it in the bag the day he announced his candidacy. You were merely too mystified by a con artist to recognize the obvious.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
I have to add, the best thing about the primaries was all the candidates who revealed themselves to be whiney little bitches for all to see.

And the best thing about the general election will be the debates. One candidate will reveal herself to be a whiny.....

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by smokepole

And the best thing about the general election will be the debates. One candidate will reveal herself to be a whiny.....

Hillary ain't in Trump's intellectual league. After the first debate, Trump will open a wide lead that the uncharged felon won't be capable of closing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cruz pizzed his golden opportunity away

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by SakoAV

NO ONE was going to whip Trump. Trump had it in the bag the day he announced his candidacy. You were merely too mystified by a con artist to recognize the obvious.

Obvious...like...you sound a little brainwashed?

In all possibility, Cruz's speech united the convention like no other speech would have.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by smokepole

I agree. I hope Trump gets a handle on that now that he is offically the nominee.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

89 members (35, 6mmCreedmoor, 6mmbrfan, 257_X_50, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 6 invisible), 1,435 guests, and 868 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,513
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.