Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Is Mr. Trump getting up to speed on The Constitution, and it's importance? At this stage in the game, I would hope his handlers have at least read it to him, if not actually had him read it. Please don't stay home in November. If you love our country and you love your children as much as I know you do, stand, and speak, and vote your conscience. Vote for candidates up and down the ticket who you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution. laugh

Last edited by Tim_in_Nv; 07/23/16.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It's Trump versus Clinton.

Pick one.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
I have. Now, address the issue in my post. Do you have a plan to be part of the solution after the election, or are you going to leave it all up to the President to handle? We best be getting schooled-up on the Constitution and it's original intent if we want to stand a chance at restoring the Republic. Either we raise up some statesmen, as in the Founding Fathers, or we will be common core serfs. And yes, Rome is burning. laugh

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
You make several assumptions in your post. What proof do you have of their accuracy?

μολὼν λαβέ
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Tim_in_Nv
Now, address the issue in my post.

The issue: You're a queef-postin, sandy vagina Cruzzy that can't get over the fact that you selected and backed a loser.

IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Is Mr. Trump getting up to speed on The Constitution, and it's importance? At this stage in the game, I would hope his handlers have at least read it to him, if not actually had him read it. Please don't stay home in November. If you love our country and you love your children as much as I know you do, stand, and speak, and vote your conscience. Vote for candidates up and down the ticket who you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution. laugh

The guy that knows the Constitution backwards and forwards is Ted Cruz! Vain and Vindictive Trump would never ask him for any help.
Why? Because Trump is a Pompous self-centered fool.

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I can't believe how many Cruz supporters are bleeders.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by isaac

Pick one.

And hope for the best.

Hope that Trump picks some good people.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I can now understand how the Menendez brothers got so many offers of marriage.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

The guy that knows the Constitution backwards and forwards is Ted Cruz! Vain and Vindictive Trump would never ask him for any help.
Why? Because Trump is a Pompous self-centered fool.

This may come as a shock but Cruz holds no monopoly as a Constitutional lawyer. There are many others who understand it. Im sure Trump will find one and call on him for help.

I seriously doubt he would trust Cruz in any event.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by isaac

Pick one.

And hope for the best.

Hope that Trump picks some good people.

Trump wants former Goldman Sachs executive Steve Mnuchin for the Treasury Department.

What was it that all you Trumps said about Cruz and Sachs?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
[/quote]

Trump wants former Goldman Sachs executive Steve Mnuchin for the Treasury Department.

What was it that all you Trumps said about Cruz and Sachs? [/quote]

I don't give a shat. If Trump can undo 1/1000 of what Dumbo did, at least it will be a step in the right direction. EVIL B-I-t-c-h will make Barry look like an amateur.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

The guy that knows the Constitution backwards and forwards is Ted Cruz!

I have no doubt Cruz knows the Constitution but he is not on the ballot. Cruz would make a great SC Justice but I will vote FOR Trump for president and it has been a long time since I voted for a president.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I can't believe how many Cruz supporters are bleeders.

Cruz is despised by all of his fellow senators on both sides of the isle. That is telling of his character or lack of. He's a pig. And Donald is a used car salesman.

Last edited by LostHighway; 07/23/16.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I have. Now, address the issue in my post. Do you have a plan to be part of the solution after the election, or are you going to leave it all up to the President to handle? We best be getting schooled-up on the Constitution and it's original intent if we want to stand a chance at restoring the Republic. Either we raise up some statesmen, as in the Founding Fathers, or we will be common core serfs. And yes, Rome is burning. laugh

I agree completely. If Trump does in fact win, we must hold his feet to the fire. He has ten thousand flaws that are quite glaring. There is a 50-50 chance he will do the right thing; with Hitlery it is 0.

I kept hoping that Sara Palin would go home and do a marathon read of Blackstone, Locke, Jefferson, the Federalist Papers etc but no such luck.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep....a dishonest politician who's lined her pockets with a lifetime of selling favors and influence or a dishonest businessman who's lined his pockets with a lifetime of buying favors and influence.....some of it from her....

Regardless of what anyone says it's the same old "Lesser of two evils"....conscious be damned...

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Or might it be telling about their character?

The door does swing both ways.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
[quote=
Cruz is despised by all of his fellow senators on both sides of the isle. [/quote]

You have a pretty low standard. 17% of the American public approve of the representatives on either side of the aisle. Pretty low standard I'd say. I don't really care what they think.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Yep....a dishonest politician who's lined her pockets with a lifetime of selling favors and influence or a dishonest businessman who's lined his pockets with a lifetime of buying favors and influence.....some of it from her....

Regardless of what anyone says it's the same old "Lesser of two evils"....conscious be damned...

4/7/16 Cruz: “Hillary Clinton has made MILLIONS of dollars selling power and access in Washington. And Donald Trump has made BILLIONS of dollars buying power and access in Washington.”

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
zing

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (22250rem, 160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 64 invisible), 2,475 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,961
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.