Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
Good God! They can't find any whiter people to speak? All this anti-cop garbage, and not one mention or effort for any of the wives of killed cops.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
It's The Klan With A Tan.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Ds HAVE to have the blacks turn out and vote for Hitlery. If they don't turn out in huge numbers, the Ds will lose because they will lose PA, likely OH and MI, and possibly MD and NJ (take a look at the 2014 Gubernatorial election in MD where the blacks stayed home and the Rs won with a white, conservative businessman).

Their platform is overtly racist, pandering simply to one race, and it's becoming clear as day to those with their eyes open and heads not up their asses. It's also costing the Ds the support of the EMS, Fire, and Police unions.

Hitlery is simply hated, and they are trying desperately to overcome that.

There's some more on that here - Hitlery's problems

Last edited by 4ager; 07/26/16.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by 4ager
The Ds HAVE to have the blacks turn out and vote for Hitlery. If they don't turn out in huge numbers, the Ds will lose because they will lose PA, likely OH and MI, and possibly MD and NJ (take a look at the 2014 Gubernatorial election in MD where the blacks stayed home and the Rs won with a white, conservative businessman).

Their platform is overtly racist, pandering simply to one race, and it's becoming clear as day to those with their eyes open and heads not up their asses. It's also costing the Ds the support of the EMS, Fire, and Police unions.

that's the reason for the huge illegal migration the past few years.

a new voter base

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 07/26/16.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Hopefully enough will get the message and keep Her out of the White House. I am doing my best to talk to everyone that I can, about Her crimes and dishonesty. I also sent Trump some money, and hopefully after the convention, He will flood the airwaves with ads about Her. I know a lot here do not like Trump, and He was not my first choice, but we are in a fight for out country and way of life. Please help any way that you can. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hitlery will need a substantial "bump" after the convention. Pay attention the battleground states, not the national polls.

If she doesn't get the "bump", she'll be in bigger trouble than the Ds want to admit.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Dem's are anti-police, anti-gun, anti-freedom and anti-law.The most corrupt political party this country has ever permitted to remain within its borders,

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bea175
The Dem's are anti-police, anti-gun, anti-freedom and anti-law.The most corrupt political party this country has ever permitted to remain within its borders,

You forgot to mention/include their overt racism.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
They haven't mentioned terrorism, either.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Nothing to worry about, 13% of the population can't elect a president. Thankfully there are a WHOLE bunch of WHITE, LIBERAL YANKEES to help out.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager

Pretty much spot on IMO, & even with the additional comment that they are even alienating a lot more of the middle class whites than just the unions mentioned above.

MM

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Nothing to worry about, 13% of the population can't elect a president. Thankfully there are a WHOLE bunch of WHITE, LIBERAL YANKEES to help out.

+ the left coast.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Plus the left coast.

I'm guessing 1 in 3 are cucks in those states.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A vote for Hitlery is a vote for slavery.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead

That help will be in the form of allowing them all multiple votes in LOTS of locales.................

MM

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I work in a business full of Yankees. Absolutely RAGING liberals. Most of them simply hate Hillary. Many are not voting because they can't stand trump, a few are stuck on Bernie, and a few are going for trump.

Hillary may very well be in trouble. I hope so, but I'm not sure I'd bet on it yet.

Camp is where you make it.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It's a long time between now and November.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

459 members (1Longbow, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 222ND, 39 invisible), 2,186 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,392
Posts18,469,896
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.