-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Today I talked to a guy I haven't seen for a couple of months, he is a diehard never Trump guy, great guy but stubborn as the day is long.

I asked him what he thought about the upcoming elections, he said he was voting for Trump as there was no way in hell he was going to help Hitlery get into office.

I guess the talk him and I had a couple of months ago about how good Christians staying home because they couldn't bring themselves to vote for a Mormon putting Zero into office did some good.

There's one more for the team.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
who says you can't fix stupid.

not calling your friend stupid just the action of voting for the left.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Unfortunately, there are a lot of people in our church who will likely stay home because they can't bring themselves to vote against Hillary. It won't matter here because Idaho will be strongly Trump any way but this attitude in the swing states could hurt badly.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Unfortunately, there are a lot of people in our church who will likely stay home because they can't bring themselves to vote against Hillary. It won't matter here because Idaho will be strongly Trump any way but this attitude in the swing states could hurt badly.

That's not a bad thing.

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Say that again Rock Chuck? You came in garbled.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Today I talked to a guy I haven't seen for a couple of months, he is a diehard never Trump guy, great guy but stubborn as the day is long.

I asked him what he thought about the upcoming elections, he said he was voting for Trump as there was no way in hell he was going to help Hitlery get into office.

I guess the talk him and I had a couple of months ago about how good Christians staying home because they couldn't bring themselves to vote for a Mormon putting Zero into office did some good.

There's one more for the team.

your friend is a Dumbass

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Also talked to a gal in the office today and she told me her dad who is a diehard union democrat who has never missed a vote or voted anything other than democrat is voting for Trump because there is no way he is having anything to do with helping a traitor become president.

Hillary is a plague to the democrat party.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hillary is exactly what the democratic party needs. Transparency!

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hillary is the democrat party. I know a lot of people like to think otherwise, but they are mistaken.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Also talked to a gal in the office today and she told me her dad who is a diehard union democrat who has never missed a vote or voted anything other than democrat is voting for Trump because there is no way he is having anything to do with helping a traitor become president.

Hillary is a plague to the democrat party.

Trump is gonna pull Reagan Democrats.

Trump is known as the Blue Collar Billionaire.

Years ago Trump said he was more comfortable talking with working men than people who think they're important.

Come high noon on 20 Jan 17, Donald J. Trump will be sworn is as 45th President of the United States of America. This time 'round, the will of We, the People will not be denied.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
A vote for Trump, like him or not, is a vote against Hillary. If you abhor the woman as much as I do, you will not stay home. I don't like Trump but not voting for him is voting for Hillary which is even worse.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

IMO, this is some of the most shortsighted thinking there is on the part of otherwise good and reasonable people. I don't particularly like Trumps comments or how he says them but anything but a vote for him--abstaining, voting write-in, or whatever--is a vote for Clinton. As I was explaining to some nurses the other day, if nothing else, think thirty to forty years of a potential leftist, activist Suprem Court if Hilliary wins.

Trump has submitted his potential choices (conservative to moderate mostly) and we really don't know how he'll operate as the POTUS but we do KNOW Hilliary, her record, and the type of judges she'll nominate. She has been part and parcel of Obam's administration and particularly of one disaster/scandal after another.

For me this time around its not so much who I vote for but who I must vote against.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
A vote for Trump, like him or not, is a vote against Hillary. If you abhor the woman as much as I do, you will not stay home. I don't like Trump but not voting for him is voting for Hillary which is even worse.

Couldn't have said it better or more succinctly.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (007FJ, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,398 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,418
Posts18,470,528
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.