Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deerstalker
can't and wont.

You're gambling.

That's a sin.

Stop it.

Cardinal Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Then stop whinging and bitching about your decisions you idiot wanker.

You made your bed now lay in it and stop bothering the rest of humanity.

If we all stop doing that, 24HCF traffic is going to drop about 90%.

Carpe' Scrotum
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
I miss that guy!

Dave

Provided some good entertainment man why he have to get ran off? This place hasn't been the same

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I welcome strangers, vagrants and ne'rdowells. There are several holes on the grounds that serve as sleeping accommodations. It keeps the winter wind at bay and they are shaded by large trees. Access is by rope, egress by ladder provided between 8 and 9 AM. They tend to be soggy until the first inch of rainfall has arrived then are considered wet. After 5" the runoff makes ladders unnecessary.

Also have a front loader on the tractor in case you start behaving poorly. Considering the purchase of a long legged nervous horse. Horse lives matter.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I welcome strangers, vagrants and ne'rdowells. There are several holes on the grounds that serve as sleeping accommodations. It keeps the winter wind at bay and they are shaded by large trees. Access is by rope, egress by ladder provided between 8 and 9 AM. They tend to be soggy until the first inch of rainfall has arrived then are considered wet. After 5" the runoff makes ladders unnecessary.

Also have a front loader on the tractor in case you start behaving poorly. Considering the purchase of a long legged nervous horse. Horse lives matter.
Sounds like an episode of The Sopranos.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I would have to have a hand written, hand delivered letter from Jesus himself before I would let a stranger into my home.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ask France and the rest of Europe what happens when you take in destitute [bleep] and try to help them.

How many times have you heard of somebody getting a helping hand and then going on to become successful/productive? There are few examples.

Doesn't work on a global scale doesn't work on the personal level. Where I'm working now there are minimum of 3 people standing by the street with cups out. One is a twenty something. If he lays on the sidewalk starving I'll gladly step over/on him on the way to my job site.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

667 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 06hunter59, 80 invisible), 2,802 guests, and 1,367 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,478
Posts18,471,724
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.