Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Stevil Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Donald Trump admitted in a new interview that if he releases his tax returns, he will lose the election.

If he is as successful as he claims and has made all those charitable donations why would he lose .......

This issue isnt going away and I expect his Tax return issue will cost him alot of votes as he will be seen and portrayed as a Tax Dodger in yet to be released Election ads.

The IRS has stated that there is no reason why Trumps returns cant be released.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/07/31/trump-admits-lose-election-releases-tax-returns.html

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
BS - not a single vote in history was EVER cast based upon someone's tax returns.

It's literally a non-issue on both sides of the voting public's aisle.

Me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tax dodger? You mean trying to pay as little tax as possible? I call that being a smart American.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The release of tax returns is not required by law.

Why an infantile, adolescent, untruthful Aussie is fixated on an American POTUS candidate and his wealth and wife (other than the obvious jealousy of being an American, wealthy, successful, powerful, and married to a damned hot woman) is the real question. Or, maybe it's self-explanatory.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Trump is the only rich person in history who used the legal tax laws for his benefit. Sure---

IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Why don't you post your tax returns?????Dumb Ph#K... tired

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
*** You are ignoring this user ***

Snivel, I can't hear you.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Stevil
Donald Trump admitted in a new interview that if he releases his tax returns, he will lose the election.

If he is as successful as he claims and has made all those charitable donations why would he lose .......

This issue isnt going away and I expect his Tax return issue will cost him alot of votes as he will be seen and portrayed as a Tax Dodger in yet to be released Election ads.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/07/31/trump-admits-lose-election-releases-tax-returns.html

In your life time, you couldn't earn enough to match what he paid in employers payroll contributions. If he paid one red cent in taxes I would be disappointed. Go Trump!!!

Stevil Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
And I couldnt lose as much money in a lifetime that he has lost either LMFAO

that you think not contributing is a positive thing says alot about you character Pat85 !!

Last edited by Stevil; 08/01/16.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
And I couldnt lose as much money in a lifetime that he has lost either LMFAO

Your not capabiable of getting in that league. So you will never have to experience losing that kind of money. Get in a position where you have to make payroll every week for your employees then come back and talk to me about character.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Not contributing? Is income tax the only tax now? How much property tax does he pay? Sales tax on all the millions he blows in stores,restaurants etc....every year? Fuel tax on the thousands of gallons of gas and diesel his companies use every year? 7.5% of every employees wages for the employer contribution. Not to mention the tax revenue from the money spent by the thousands of folks who draw a check from his businesses... Anyone who focuses on nothing but his contribution in income taxes is stupid and/or jealous.

Stevil Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Pat your making no sense what so ever, Trump has most Billions of small investors money ??

and this aint about me its about Trump and the sort of Character who he is. You wont even defend his Trump not releasing Tx returns to establish some credibility with Voters ??

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
How many jobs have you created? What exactly is your contribution to society or even your local community? What have you done that could even come close to comparing to what he's done for the economy and his community? The guy is a risk taker, innovator, shameless self promoter and is a marketing genius. Probably has greater name recognition than anyone besides Jesus.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

He could very easily mean he would lose because some Americans think the wealthy should pay over half their income the public treasury and if Trump did not, he would lose their vote. None of which means he's done anything wrong.

I agree he should release his returns, but the article does not establish that his disinclination to do so constitutes evidence which should deny him the presidency. In other words, just because large segments of the electorate hate wealthy people does not mean Trump has done anything wrong if he has not paid a high percentage of his income in taxes.

Jordan

Last edited by RobJordan; 08/01/16.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Speaking of $$- You must be one one of the really low paid trolls; because you are one ignorant dumb SOB.

And we do not give a shi t what some non American non voting Aussie puke thinks. Now go give your kangaroo its daily rectal exam/ pounding.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 4ager
The release of tax returns is not required by law.

Why an infantile, adolescent, untruthful Aussie is fixated on an American POTUS candidate and his wealth and wife (other than the obvious jealousy of being an American, wealthy, successful, powerful, and married to a damned hot woman) is the real question. Or, maybe it's self-explanatory.

At the very least you do know he has a tax return, unlike the current fellow's birth certificate.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Stevil Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
llama2 i that all ya got, cmon mate you can do better !!

Jackmountain Trump is going for the top job not me !!

Stevil Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
And all those Jobs created by Trump, only 4 out of 250 went to locals..

Thats right 246 worker were imported from oversea's you idiot Jack mountain !!

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/18/news/economy/trump-maralago/

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Pat your making no sense what so ever, Trump has most Billions of small investors money ??

and this aint about me its about Trump and the sort of Character who he is. You wont even defend his Trump not releasing Tx returns to establish some credibility with Voters ??

His tax returns are irrelevant to me, the bottom line is he employees 1000s of people. 1000s of people paying income tax, social security tax and he has to match a percentage of it. People working in a higher paying manufacturing environment paying taxes on a higher income is the only way to reduce deficits and get this country pointed in the right direction. Career neocon globalist politicians who never spent a minute in the private sector could never understand it. Trump is the only one who understands that employed Americans paying income taxes can stop the bleeding. But we know you are not here to get enlightened.

Stevil Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Pat you really are a fool ?? do you believe all of these low payed foreign workers are paying tax, Im betting most are payed in cash ??

atleast try and make sense !!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1_deuce, 160user, 10gaugeman, 222Sako, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10ring1, 72 invisible), 2,969 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,579
Posts18,532,191
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.