Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by isaac
Do you ever actually think things through before you post them or do you just throw it all out there hoping you'll touch down somewhere?

You're becoming cartoonish.

You need to take up fishing and relax. Gonna hit the lake tonight, if it's too muddy from the downpour last week I'll just do some plinking and weed trimming.

Life is good for now. Enjoy it.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I like Max Lucado. He's far from a Pharisee.

So it comes as no surprise the author doesn't even know who killed Christ. He did, you did, and so did I.

Those who are conservative may vote for Trump but many will vote against Hillary. I will vote against Hillary, hoping one day I may be able to vote for a conservative. And whoever that may be, they killed Christ, too.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
You'd think I'd remember that........

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calhoun
God wants us to vote Trump. I know that now.

Thank you.

Nope that was "Lyin' Ted"

[video:youtube]PU_84ztDNEc[/video]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD

So it comes as no surprise the author doesn't even know who killed Christ. He did, you did, and so did I.

Those who are conservative may vote for Trump but many will vote against Hillary. I will vote against Hillary, hoping one day I may be able to vote for a conservative. And whoever that may be, they killed Christ, too.

In 8 years you will be able to vote for a conservative. His name is Mike Pence. The test is Donald Trump. Don't fail the test.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah...... I know for sure. God let the voters choose, and - right or wrong - they chose Trump.

Gene, most people don't understand that God is big on letting people choose. He even lets you choose Heaven or Hell. He could have made you with no choice, but He did not. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The test is Donald Trump. Don't fail the test.
Not my test to pass. That one is Trumps and right now he needs lots of tutoring, but all too often he to reverts back to his old ways. Today was a good day for him, relatively speaking, but he/we can't afford another single bad one. He's had far to many of those already and given far too much ammo to the enemy. He needs to set up camp in battle ground states and stay on topic. Nothing more, nothing less. Then we all need to pray. Lots.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Whether he is a Pharisee or not is a matter of opinion. I agree with the writer of the article. Lucado would condemn obedience in a heart beat from a holier than thou position.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The test is Donald Trump. Don't fail the test.
Not my test to pass. That one is Trumps and right now he needs lots of tutoring, but all too often he to reverts back to his old ways. Today was a good day for him, relatively speaking, but he/we can't afford another single bad one. He's had far to many of those already and given far too much ammo to the enemy. He needs to set up camp in battle ground states and stay on topic. Nothing more, nothing less. Then we all need to pray. Lots.

I disagree. It's our test. Yes, Donald is getting evaluated by the masses and the vote is the test for Donald. We all know he is not perfect but I think the student of the mistakes and successes is Mike Pence. Let's hope he pays attention and on occasion he kicks Donald in the shin when he screws up.

Our test is patience. We are just going to have to swim the swamp and avoid the alligators to get the target. The target is the conservative Mike Pence.

I don't see any chance of a conservative running and getting the nomination. Ted Cruz came close but he failed. This means we have to have a throw down candidate that can win to get us there. I think Donald made a great choice in Mike Pence but Mike would never have gotten a presidential opportunity being a conservative. Even Ted Cruz now has baggage. Taking money from the big money donors. He is tainted. He better not give up his Senate job.

It's all about patience. We just spent the last 8 years tolerating a loser. We can wait 85 days to change that direction. But the real reward comes in 8 years if everything goes well. It's our job to make it go well.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
It's our job to make it go well.
Well, he better get an office here soon then. I can't find any listing of any campaign offices for Iowa or anywhere else. All I can find is the NJ office closed 4 days ago. Flipping nuts!

So who and in what state among you Trump guys are out there working for him? What's the strategy and has anyone reached out to any of you?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go to the republican booth at the State Fair and see if they can give you an address.

kwg

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
If you're going to talk about the Pharisees, you shold at least know what the Messiah had to say to them. Yeah,...there's some bad spirits inhabiting the world.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+8%3A42-47&version=NKJV

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
And I would ask you to look to your Bibles again. God uses some pretty gritty characters to work His glorious and sovereign will. Jacob was a trickster who lied to his father. Abraham had wives and concubines. Samson kept a harlot. Solomon had hundreds of concubines. Peter betrayed Christ. Saul of Tarsus, was a murderous wretch

Does that mean he could work through Hilly as well?

When you finally come to the conclusion there is a God, you’re likely to try to attempt to please Him.
And this is where it can get dangerous. You might be on your way to the sanctuary for worship, and you see a man curled up by the side of the road, bloody and beaten by robbers. Something tells you the man needs your help (that’s God talking to you), but you are wearing your Sunday best, and you’re not trained as a first responder, and you’ve been given the honor of opening today’s meeting in prayer, and, besides, this guy is probably a drug addict and you have little children you’re responsible for — so you hurry on to church and you prove that you have the spirit of the Pharisee — that weird inclination to ignore what Jesus called “the weightier matters of the law.”

Your argument might hold more weight if Trump was bleeding by the side of the road and need medical attention...........not just needing my vote.

Think on that for a moment. Max closes his eyes to another “Christian,” Barack Obama, who stands foursquare for the slaughter of millions of unborn babies, at your expense, but Donald Trump called a lady a “bimbo?” Intolerable! Unthinkable! Impolite! Time to engage the Pharisee warp engines.

http://www.charismanews.com/politics/primaries/51296-donald-trumps-views-on-abortion-confusing

Who is the real Christian here? The one who acts like it, or the one who puts on a polite show of neutrality?
Only god can answer that

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What are you smokin nealglen37, Politics and Religion are 2 completely different subjects, 1 deals with reality and the other is the stuff of fairytales ....

I will however say Trump is a False God and certainly no saviour !

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Calhoun
God wants us to vote Trump. I know that now.

Thank you.

He also wants you to play in traffic.

laugh laugh laugh

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RGinther
What are you smokin nealglen37, Politics and Religion are 2 completely different subjects, 1 deals with reality and the other is the stuff of fairytales ....

Just for clarity' sake, could you say which is which?

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by RGinther

I will however say Trump is a False God and certainly no saviour !
Ahh, the lieberal speaks. Thank you for sharing your imbecility with us.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (1minute, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1eyedmule, 65 invisible), 2,684 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,203
Posts18,503,734
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.