hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
You boys sure quickly forget who got you a Supreme Court win in Heller. Hasbeen

Great, but what does that have to do with him being a slimy bastard now?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
I would still argue he's better than 90% of the drift wood in the Senate now. I agree to disagree grin

If you're comparing chit to chit, you're still holding chit.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

You sell your character on the cheap.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by SakoAV

You're easily fooled. You ought not vote.

GO NEHLEN!!!

Sad that he lost to a neocon sellout.

Lots of neocons and possible hasbara shills on the 'fire.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lyin' Ted should be deported. He's symptomatic of sociopathy.

Texans ain't about to be burned twice by the same snake oil salesman.

Lyin's Ted is as bad as Romney.

I hope President Trump puts 'em both on the far side of his tall wall.

Total bulls*t.."Lyin Ted"....laffin.

A figment of Trump's imagination. I voted for Cruz, he was the most qualified and grounded in the actual constitution.

That said, I hope Perry runs and grinds him to dust...and I hope that Trump is our next POTUS.
When Cruz refused to endorse he made it about himself.
He and butt-hurt butt-buddy Glen Beck can GFT.

I'll dance a jig if Cruz goes down.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Basically, Cruz destroyed his political viability by lying about Ben Carson's departure during the Iowa Primary.
Cruz never said anything about Carson leaving the campaign. First CNN did then his campaign manager sent info to some precinct captains and Rep.Steven King tweeted it out. Cruz didn't know a thing about it before that. Neither did Trump but that didn't stop him from branding Cruz a liar. Trump was the one lying. But you likely know all that and just can't stop lying yourself.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Cruz literally had almost nothing to do with Heller.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I pledge to never bring up Cruz and Trump in the same breath again. It's obvious people here have their own opinions that aren't ever going to change. Hypertension is not my friend. Let's move on and focus on the real enemy.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RickyD
Basically, Cruz destroyed his political viability by lying about Ben Carson's departure during the Iowa Primary.
Cruz never said anything about Carson leaving the campaign. First CNN did then his campaign manager sent info to some precinct captains and Rep.Steven King tweeted it out. Cruz didn't know a thing about it before that. Neither did Trump but that didn't stop him from branding Cruz a liar. Trump was the one lying. But you likely know all that and just can't stop lying yourself.

So,..you're saying that you're too stupid to understand that a candidates campaign staff doesn't do anything without the okay of the candidate.

That's what you want everyone on here to know?

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Polls fit perfectly into this great quote - Benjamin Disraeli: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

“When Cruz tells the story of his role in the landmark Second Amendment case known as Heller, he leaves ample room for listeners to assume he was one of the principle lawyers in the Supreme Court victory. His actual role, as author of one of 70 friend of the court briefs, had little known effect on the outcome.

But a closer look at the accomplishments Cruz claims for himself reveals a sort of Second Amendment Zelig, a gun-rights advocate who somehow manages to surface in key legal contests but is hardly a driving force. Strip away the artful exaggeration of the roles he played in particular cases, peer inside the mechanics of what he actually did, and Cruz the uncompromising superlawyer starts to look more like a marginal player with a forgotten pragmatic streak

LINK

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
So,..you're saying that you're too stupid to understand that a candidates campaign staff doesn't do anything without the okay of the candidate.

Really... you don't want to go there.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

No but you appear to be too stupid to understand that on election night in a primary, managers manage and do and say things based on the best information. Cruz was not in the same room as his manager or same county. The manager made the call based on CNN and was wrong. His was not the issue. He only told some, not all, captains to bring that up in their caucus's. The more public error was by Rep King, who apologized for his haste. Neither attributed the error to Cruz and both acknowledged he has not been informed.

Funny you think you know so much about the inner workings of Cruz's campaign when you often don't even vote. But are are pretty good about making chit up.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Calhoun is backin' ya up.

That means northwestalaska is next.

You're about a post and a half away from needing a new nick on here.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

NO, your too stupid to understand that Cruz did not okay what a few on his staff did and he corrected the error when he heard about it.
It had no effect on the Iowa race and Lying Ass Trump is now apologizing for his own Iowa lies.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 08/19/16.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seriously guys, we need to let this Trump/Cruz thing go already. Move on. Focus on the common enemy.

Last edited by OutlawPatriot; 08/19/16.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by broomd
Lyin' Ted should be deported. He's symptomatic of sociopathy.

Texans ain't about to be burned twice by the same snake oil salesman.

Lyin's Ted is as bad as Romney.

I hope President Trump puts 'em both on the far side of his tall wall.

Total bulls*t.."Lyin Ted"....laffin.

A figment of Trump's imagination. I voted for Cruz, he was the most qualified and grounded in the actual constitution.

That said, I hope Perry runs and grinds him to dust...and I hope that Trump is our next POTUS.
When Cruz refused to endorse he made it about himself.
He and butt-hurt butt-buddy Glen Beck can GFT.

I'll dance a jig if Cruz goes down.

No. You voted for Lyin' Ted because you're not conservative. You're in good company. There are lots of neocons like you on the 'fire. Grab a cold one, a log, pull up a chair, and tell us how you're willing to bring our boys home in caskets fighting neocons' wars of intervention that have chit to do with the USA.

One thing's for sure: you'll be fooled again.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

NO, your too stupid to understand that Cruz did not okay what a few on his staff did and he corrected the error when he heard about it.
It had no effect on the Iowa race and Lying Ass Trump is now apologizing for his own Iowa lies.

Do you think that the more correct answer is you were duped by a sociopath? I'm goinn' with that one.

If Lyin' Ted's own wife can't trust him, why should Americans?

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
You are the stupid one for believing that Carson BS.
All you corksuckers really have it in for Cruz...who was the only true Conservative running....

You chunts show your true colors for kicking a man when 's down

So all you Cruz haters...GFY's

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (12344mag, 160user, 1eyedmule, 1234, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 2,062 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,831
Posts18,496,693
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.