Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
According to Judicial Watch the "new" previously undisclosed Hitlary e-mails show:

"The new documents included 20 Hillary Clinton email exchanges not previously turned over to the State Department, bringing the known total to date to 191 of new Clinton emails (not part of the 55,000 pages of emails that Clinton turned over to the State Department). These records further appear to contradict statements by Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails were turned over to the State Department.

The Abedin emails reveal that the longtime Clinton aide apparently served as a conduit between Clinton Foundation donors and Hillary Clinton while Clinton served as secretary of state. In more than a dozen email exchanges, Abedin provided expedited, direct access to Clinton for donors who had contributed from $25,000 to $10 million to the Clinton Foundation. In many instances, Clinton Foundation top executive Doug Band, who worked with the Foundation throughout Hillary Clinton’s tenure at State, coordinated closely with Abedin. In Abedin’s June deposition to Judicial Watch, she conceded that part of her job at the State Department was taking care of “Clinton family matters.”

Included among the Abedin-Band emails is an exchange revealing that when Crown Prince Salman of Bahrain requested a meeting with Secretary of State Clinton, he was forced to go through the Clinton Foundation for an appointment. Abedin advised Band that when she went through “normal channels” at State, Clinton declined to meet. After Band intervened, however, the meeting was set up within forty-eight hours. According to the Clinton Foundation website, in 2005, Salman committed to establishing the Crown Prince’s International Scholarship Program (CPISP) for the Clinton Global Initiative. And by 2010, it had contributed $32 million to CGI. The Kingdom of Bahrain reportedly gave between $50,000 and $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. And Bahrain Petroleum also gave an additional $25,000 to $50,000."

See:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...al-access-top-clinton-foundation-donors/

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
my prediction is that abedin with be pulling a "dick morris" in a few years. if she lives that long.

My diploma is a DD214
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You expected anything else from"Crooked Hillary"???????????

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by rem141r
my prediction is that abedin with be pulling a "dick morris" in a few years. if she lives that long.

She better load up on "suicide" and "bullet in the back" robbery insurance... shocked

DF

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I figure huma gets the pen and hitlery gets the wh.

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
If Billary's attempt to throw Colin Powell under the bus is any indication, Huma should buy a one way ticket to a non extradicting country now.

F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Wyogal
... Huma should buy a one way ticket to a non extradicting country now.

Like ... Bahrain, Oman, UAE, and Saudi Arabia ... none of which have extradition treaties with the U.S. She would fit in just fine. In fact, if memory serves me, I think she has family in Saudi Arabia.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ftbt
In fact, if memory serves me, I think she has family in Saudi Arabia.

At the very least, she has handlers there.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
and without a doubt, huma has been a prime conduit for funneling American diplomatic and state secretes to our enemies. Her parents are heavy into the Muslim Brothehood, and she herself has serious contacts with that group.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She is pretty good looking. Of course, so was Mata Hari... smirk

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
and without a doubt, huma has been a prime conduit for funneling American diplomatic and state secretes to our enemies. Her parents are heavy into the Muslim Brothehood, and she herself has serious contacts with that group.
Why can't Democrats see that? I'm sure there are Democrats that still love our country.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by benchman
Why can't Democrats see that? I'm sure there are Democrats that still love our country.

They are too busy hating evil, racist, sexist, etc. etc. conservatives.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Looked on line, did you know Pres. Bill Clinton married Huma and Weiner. Man, does that put a high moral stamp on their union, or what... shocked

Huma Mahmood Obedin was born in the U.S., moved to Saudi Arabia when she was two, returned to the U.S. for college. Her Dad is an Indian Muslim, her mother a Pakistani Muslim. They met at the Univ. of Penn where they both got PhD's. Huma ia a practicing Muslim. She interned with Hillary right out of college and has been with her for years.

I found that info interesting.

DF

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

i'm sure that's true, even if the numbers are small. but the loyalty (i.e.: mental illness) is strong with that group

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rem141r

I figure Hillary and Huma are in a close relationship, sexual or not I dunno, doesn't make much difference at this point. Hillary is totally dependent upon Huma and IIRC it has been a known fact for years that to get access to Hillary you gotta go through Huma.

I would expect that as Hillary became increasingly mentally and physically feeble over time this dependency only deepened.

Of course this is very bad. No the MSM won't touch this.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Timberlake
I figure huma gets the pen and hitlery gets the wh.
A true possibility..

Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

i'm sure that's true, even if the numbers are small.
Small? Nah - microscopic..
but the loyalty (i.e.: mental illness) is strong with that group
Ya think? If Ma Barker was a dem and running for the WH she'd get 99% of dem voters..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Only thing that stupid biotch is eyes deep in is witch hilda's cuzzy!!!!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by mohick
THAT mind-image might take a LOT of beer to remove today... sick

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by mohick
THAT mind-image might take a LOT of beer to remove today... sick

Better start now. grin

Camp is where you make it.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ftbt
According to Judicial Watch the "new" previously undisclosed Hitlary e-mails show:

"The new documents included 20 Hillary Clinton email exchanges not previously turned over to the State Department, bringing the known total to date to 191 of new Clinton emails

I think the total is over 10K...just heard it on NBC morning news.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

129 members (007FJ, 44mc, 808outdoors, 7887mm08, 35, 10Glocks, 8 invisible), 1,344 guests, and 826 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,692
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.