Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#11390382 08/22/16
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
What level of crazy has your Ex-wife achieved when she discovered you have moved on? Feel free to share...Ill add my story later.

Buy once, cry once.
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Oh man. This will be fun.

Time and bandwidth will not allow for all my stories, so I'll just post texts and e-mails to give some ideas.

Originally Posted by Still Loves Me
You are a very, very sad absolutely miserable tool of Satan. Good thing no weapon formed against me, shall prosper.

LMAO.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
always got along fine with mine.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Well, mine is sitting in jail right now (it's been over a year) for running over her new boyfriend and killing him. She just had some kind of hearing to see if she should be eligible for bond and the hearing officer said something like, "We can't have someone with known mental issues released back onto the streets of our community." I got a chuckle out of that, not just because she will continue to sit her butt in jail but that they didn't realize until after she killed someone that they'd had someone as crazy as her running the streets all along!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

Time and bandwidth will not allow for all my stories, so I'll just post texts and e-mails to give some ideas.

You are a very, very sad absolutely miserable tool of Satan. Good thing no weapon formed against me, shall prosper.

LMAO.

Clark

What's her screen name on the Campfire?

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by test1328
Well, mine is sitting in jail right now (it's been over a year) for running over her new boyfriend and killing him. She just had some kind of hearing to see if she should be eligible for bond and the hearing officer said something like, "We can't have someone with known mental issues released back onto the streets of our community." I got a chuckle out of that, not just because she will continue to sit her butt in jail but that they didn't realize until after she killed someone that they'd had someone as crazy as her running the streets all along!

So I guess the question is..."Why did you marry her in the first place??"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mbhunt

Crazy sex is some good stuff he just got carried away. wink

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by mbhunt

Sex you idiot!

Crazy in the head crazy in the bed!

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Glad I dont have an ex.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She just happened to meet her soon to be the new husband, at the only local bar for miles, celebrating, on the very day our divorce was final.
Sometimes coincidences are just nothing short amazing.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
not my ex but a buddy had a psycho wife and she would smack him every now and again. broke his glasses one time. they had a big argument one morning as he was heading out to work and he shoved her to get her out of the way. on his way out of the apartment complex he looked in his rearview and saw his stuff being fired out the window. he gets to work and he starts telling me the story and how they were done and his phone rings and its the front desk and they want him out there. long story short, its the popo and they frisk and cuff him right there in the lobby in front of his coworkers. now its funny, then, not so much.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The crazy ones have the ability to read the hidden tattoo on my forehead:

"If you are totally insane, you can really get your jollies by messing with this guy. Apply here."

Seriously though, I have know some really good women, .... And some really crazy ones. crazy

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Originally Posted by deflave

LMAO.

Clark

What's her screen name on the Campfire?

Fireball.

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Confucius said that it is better to get the run around than to get run down.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

TFF.

And so true.

This was text to me last winter. I don't even know what spawned the rage in this instance. It was pretty random.

Originally Posted by Cuckoo
One day, you could be placed under my care. You may want to move.

She's in the last year of nursing school. She'll use that job to kill people. Guaranteed.

Dave

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rem141r
not my ex but a buddy had a psycho wife and she would smack him every now and again. broke his glasses one time. they had a big argument one morning as he was heading out to work and he shoved her to get her out of the way. on his way out of the apartment complex he looked in his rearview and saw his stuff being fired out the window. he gets to work and he starts telling me the story and how they were done and his phone rings and its the front desk and they want him out there. long story short, its the popo and they frisk and cuff him right there in the lobby in front of his coworkers. now its funny, then, not so much.

That's why I oppose all laws involving "domestic violence."

Travis

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mine did over $6k worth of damages to a vehicle while trying to run me over. She was like a mad bull. She smashed up my truck pretty bad while I was in the box seeking safety but I never got an estimate on that one.

Believe it or not she got in zero trouble for that one but I ended up with a BS report filed on me with Social Services.

SS told her to do it to tie my hands while going through the divorce. Judge tossed it out and cleaned up my record.

Amazing what a few beers and some illegal pills will do to a person. She was always crazy but those drugs put her over the top. I should have sent her to jail.

And yes. It was the wild wild sex.

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by White_Bear
She was like a mad bull a mad cow.

Fixt.

wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Recently divorced but seperated for several years. Just informed her that I have a new daughter. Wanted to give her the heads up before I told our sons. Mistake! She has been in a fit of rage for several days now. Nasty texts, I'm such a bad Father...blah, blah, blah. Some of it pretty evil.
I guess I can't treat her like a human being. I guess we can't be friends or even discuss life. Sad it gets like this. Guess she still loves me. Lol

Buy once, cry once.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah, she loves you alright... eek

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (007FJ, 02bfishn, 160user, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 1234, 56 invisible), 2,501 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,431
Posts18,470,796
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.