Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Godamighty, reading these stories makes me feel truly blessed. 35 years with a drop dead gorgeous lady, kind, loving, zero snakes in her head.

Me too Dogs, God sent me the most forgiving, patient and graciously beautiful creature in existence, I am a lucky non-deserving bastid, bet you are too. wink

Trump Won!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mine's so damn deranged, she wants to be "friends".

Sic Semper Tyrannis
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by mbhunt
Originally Posted by test1328
Well, mine is sitting in jail right now (it's been over a year) for running over her new boyfriend and killing him. She just had some kind of hearing to see if she should be eligible for bond and the hearing officer said something like, "We can't have someone with known mental issues released back onto the streets of our community." I got a chuckle out of that, not just because she will continue to sit her butt in jail but that they didn't realize until after she killed someone that they'd had someone as crazy as her running the streets all along!

So I guess the question is..."Why did you marry her in the first place??"

Well, I married her because she wasn't crazy at the time. As I look back on it, it was a progressive thing that happened slowly over several years and she just got worse and worse until I couldn't take it anymore. At the end, she couldn't figure out why I was carrying my pistol with me everywhere I went, but it was because she was crazy enough to hire someone to take me out. After I divorced her, she just got more and more loony to the point that people were afraid to approach or talk to her. She was usually pretty meek around me since she knew I was the one person she couldn't buffalo. Hell, during the divorce her woman attorney came to my attorney and told him that we needed to end the negotiations ASAP since she could not take spending any more time around my ex since she was "crazy". HA! laugh We won't even get into all of the times she has sued me for money owed to her that just wasn't true. Fortunately I married a much better looking lady who also happens to be an attorney. Thank God I didn't have to hire an attorney to defend me! grin

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Friend of mine calls them practice wives. smirk

Another said the next time he got the urge to get married he was just going to find some gal that hated his guts so he could give her a car and a house and get it over with right away.

NRA Benefactor Member

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizenry still gets to vote!"
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
When it comes to marrying a crazy woman because it is world class sex, I'm reminded of that old saying, "A man's dick will lead him into places he wouldn't go with a machine gun." wink

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by KFWA
Everyone needs to date a crazy woman at least once

once is enough...that's where some men make their mistake

In retrospect, I'd be perfectly happy to have foregone the experience.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My Ex wasn't crazy, she was just a vicious bitch.
I did date a weird one for a while, twenty years later I saw her on an episode of "Cops".
She was living at Venice Beach and had gone full bore Fruit loops.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Mine is "full bore Fruit Loops"
"The Warden is still with me -
42 years now.

Yeah - she's crazy. A sane woman would have left a LONG time ago!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mark, you are either a very brave fellow... or you're the one that's crazy! grin

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Wife is crazy enough that I'm scared to find out what an ex would be.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Luckily, the crazy ones in my life dropped by the wayside before I said "I do." Had a couple of em. Both started out pretty normal, and became totally bat schidt crazy. The first one decided she was going Vegan and told me I had to quit hunting and fishing. She was out of my life the same day. Turned out she was so distraught that she went out and killed her dog, and got in a big fight with the cops. That bitch was talented-I'll give her that. She could suck a beach ball through a garden hose.

The other one just gradually got crazy. I never really did figure out what her major malfunction was. She finally gave me the old "we should just be friends" crap. She was gone and out of my life in a week. There's too many women around to put up with any BS.

I've got a good wife and we've been happily married for a quarter century now.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Oh man. This will be fun.

Time and bandwidth will not allow for all my stories, so I'll just post texts and e-mails to give some ideas.

Originally Posted by Still Loves Me
You are a very, very sad absolutely miserable tool of Satan. Good thing no weapon formed against me, shall prosper.

LMAO.

Clark

What's her screen name on the Campfire?

Fireball.

Dave

Payback. TFF

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by teal
We split. Had been apart a good 4 months or so. (divorced due to her cheating while I was in the Navy)

I was working as a service writer/2nd shift service manager for Peterbilt dealer.

She walked in, I looked up from the desk and said "If you're here, who's guarding hell?"

That's when it went from bad to worse. She went nuts bitching that I was seeing someone new and it wasn't right. We had only been divorced 4 months and this was wayyy too soon and I was wrong to be dating so soon.

Ignore the fact that she was already remarried and 7 months pregnant.

That's when I was sure she was certifiable.

Since then she and her husband and her dad have all threatened to kill me several times.

Been quiet the last 2/3 years tho.

Uhh, you're still a dead man. grin

Holy schit. Keep this stuff coming. Friggin hilarious. I thought mine was bad. I'll share when I can climb back in my chair. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Mine went nuts at age 45.
Size 1 turbo prop.
Came back later, spun it some more.
Did not re marry it.
Working a lot of overtime now, so I can get her a face lift, boob job, tummy tuck and brain transplant, and staple a bunch of 100's to her arse so some blind, deaf old dumbarse will take her.

Last edited by hookeye; 08/24/16.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
How about this....36 years to my HS sweetheart and counting...

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
How about this....36 years to my HS sweetheart and counting...

How old is that former high school male wrestler these days?

ETA 'these days'

Last edited by GanjaFarmer; 08/23/16.

You are my favorite minority.

GFY!

Clark
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hancock27
Got an uncle who tells a story when he's drinking:

"Been married 4 times, all 4 had the same name:

Plaintiff!!!"

Love it.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by achadwick
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by hanco
Glad I dont have an ex.

This

Me too

same here

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I have three ex wives. Don't know their names, marital status, or anything else about them. Don't know where they live.
When I moved on, I moved on. Just saying............

How did you see your kids?

Dave
might be wrong, but i believe he had custody and raised them.

The two kids were both with the first wifre. The Courts gave me complete custody after our divorce, when the baby was 10 months old, and the boy was 5. I raised them as a single Dad for the next 14 years. She refused to pay child support. The Courts never made her comply with the order to do so. Later, she got a Judge in Washington State to turn over the kids's trust funds to her. $75K in each account. She drained them, leaving them with no college money.
The kids keep in touch with her to some extent. They don't discuss it with me. I do know that with the grand daughter getting ready to turn 4 YO, the ex has never visited, or seen the little girl. That alone pretty much sums her up.

Sam......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 53 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,457
Posts18,489,764
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.