Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Any 49'ers fans here at the 'Fire? Kaepernick refused to stand for the National Anthem at their preseason game yesterday against the Packers.

His explanation: "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

Forget that he played like crap last night and looked like a rookie out there, but this will get him a one-way ticket to the waiver wire and no chance of getting on a roster or having a career after football. What an idiot.

Last edited by cooper57m; 08/27/16.
GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
very few really smart people in the NFL

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It does not matter what he does, the sports worshiping fools will keep sending the $$$$$ his way.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
NFL will stand by him.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Thug football is a waste of time. Time better used cleaning your rifles and reloading ammo.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Why doesn't he go play football in the African football league where they treat blacks so much better than we do here.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Any 49'ers fans here at the 'Fire? Kaepernick refused to stand for the National Anthem at their preseason game yesterday against the Packers.

His explanation: "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

Forget that he played like crap last night and looked like a rookie out there, but this will get him a one-way ticket to the waiver wire and no chance of getting on a roster or having a career after football. What an idiot.

Huh, coming from a fellow that has to be in a position to make millions that is somewhat ironic, given his ancestry.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kaper has lost his desire to play at NFL level, obvious from watching him last year. He has chosen a somewhat “honorable” way out, to be fired for his principles rather than cut for mediocrity. It gives him an excuse.

Last edited by Okanagan; 08/27/16.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So he finds honoring the flag to be in conflict with his (misguided) standards. I wonder how he managed to convince his conscience that American dollars were OK?

Never figured him for being black anyway. Always thought he looked the part of suicide bomber.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
At his very best he was seriously over-rated...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Okanagan
Kaper has lost his desire to play at NFL level, obvious from watching him last year. He has chosen a somewhat “honorable” way out, to be fired for his principles rather than cut for mediocrity. It gives him an excuse.

You are probably right. When he gets cut, this will make him a cause celeb and give him an excuse other than his lousy play. Good point.

I watched the game last night and he was horrible. His running instincts are gone as well as his throwing arm. The other 49er QBs outplayed him badly, and the Packers 3rd string QB outplayed all of the 49ers QBs. No kissing his biceps last night. It'll be interesting to see what the league has to say. Do they take a stand or try to walk the tight rope?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
And now you know why I no longer watch football...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
NFL will stand by him.

Sure they will. What do you think the "N" now stands for in NFL?

smirk

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Fugg her and that pixie dust city she represents!

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
That same country where playing a boys" game " makes him rich. Think his cognitive ability is lacking.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
just another rich, pampered knee grow thug

Sam......

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Thug.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Let me see:he is biracial,was raised by two white parents and has a problem with the country that he lives and plays a game in.

Makes me wonder if he should just take the rest of his life off and go to all of those places that have better opportunities for every one.

He was over rated when they dumped Smith for him.
The niners are one of the problems with folks nowadays.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A thug in a thousand dollar suit is still a thug.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Krapidick is a POS. I knew that from the moment he stepped on the field. I. I can't stand him.

My son is a star QB and a young man that respects the sacrifice and freedom that Old Glory represents. Before every game we have local Veterans and the VFW present the colors. Before the colors are presented my son goes up to each of them, shakes their hands, thanks them and then stands still with his hand over his heart for the National anthem. He wears his older brothers number 5 to honor his brothers service in the Marine Corps.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They sure got NFL right.

There's not much question what the acronym stands for now, either. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I have been a 49er fan for over 50 years. I'm a little bit confused by his actions. The Black 49er players stood and showed respect for the anthem and flag yet this has been dodo thinks he is making a statement. Nah, he just thinks he's covering his ass by doing this because he's going to get cut. That is if the owner (Debartelo) and GM have the Ba--s to do it. No need to worry guys, 49er fans are not happy about this situation.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I can't believe that the 49ers put up whit his bullshit. A team spokesman said that Kaepernick has a right to express his rights, which was bullshit. An employee has to abide by his employer's rules and regs. Anyway, I sure as hell hope fans exercise their rights to not attend 49ers games or watch them on TV. If that were to happen, Kaepernick will be standing through the whole game, and he'll sing our National Anthem.

Last edited by SakoAV; 08/27/16.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The proper show of respect would be if there were not one white fan at their next home game!

Last edited by jimy; 08/27/16.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Sitting on the bench alone and pouting is exactly where he belongs.

Last edited by poboy; 08/27/16.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jimy
The proper show of respect would be if there were not one white fan at their next home game!

I'd pay for the uncharged felon's ticket!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by poboy
Sitting on the bench and pouting is exactly where he belongs.

I agree. I've always thought that he was overrated.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
[quote=coyote268]I have been a 49er fan for over 50 years. I'm a little bit confused by his actions. The Black 49er players stood and showed respect for the anthem and flag yet this has been dodo thinks he is making a statement. Nah, he just thinks he's covering his ass by doing this because he's going to get cut. That is if the owner (Debartelo) and GM have the Ba--s to do it. No need to worry guys, 49er fans are not happy about this situation. [/quote

I have been a niner fan for almost as long as you and I am sure dissapointed in Kaps actions. I moved to Nevada and became a wolf pack fan and also a Kap fan when he payed for the wolf pack, that is about to change.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
It does not matter what he does, the sports worshiping fools will keep sending the $$$$$ his way.

You bet!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Krapidick is a POS. I knew that from the moment he stepped on the field. I. I can't stand him.

My son is a star QB and a young man that respects the sacrifice and freedom that Old Glory represents. Before every game we have local Veterans and the VFW present the colors. Before the colors are presented my son goes up to each of them, shakes their hands, thanks them and then stands still with his hand over his heart for the National anthem. He wears his older brothers number 5 to honor his brothers service in the Marine Corps.
When I played in the late 70's every kid from every high school team went up to the colorguard, helmet in hand and shook their hands and thanked them for their service. We stood with respect for the National Anthem. This was non negotiable. Anyone caught not doing this was off the team, no questions asked, no explanations given.
My how times have changed.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Kaepernick refused to stand for the National Anthem at their preseason game yesterday against the Packers.

As he looks for white women to screw.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I hope the offensive line takes this into account on every snap.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

As he looks for white women to screw.

I can't hold that against him. laugh

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
there will surely be more to follow....many many more.

F em!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm so tired of all the black bullshit inspired by our half white Islamist in Chief.

The IiC has does nothing for blacks anywhere, yet 95% voted for him. Do you think that's racial profiling?

Kaepernick sucks and I hope he enjoys sitting.

Americans First!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Thug football is a waste of time. Time better used cleaning your rifles and reloading ammo.

I don't even need fun or beneficial activity to skip the NFL. Hate it all the way around. Coached HS football for a decade and loved it. Would rather watch D-III FB before the NFL. Heck, I'd rather give a grizzly bear a prostate exam than watch the NFL. POS thugs for the most part. Sad because I'm sure there are quality guys in it and the NBA but they are overshadowed by the scum!

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
He will likely be applauded for refusing to stand. He is a pos.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by BigDogBoogie

lighten up guys, he's just suffering from half-white quilt and half-white privilege.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Makes me glad the Broncos didn't try to sign him.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
So in his position he choose to add to the problem instead of using his talents to be part of the solution. I think that SF will have a mediocre season at best.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over

Presidents 100-'97
Distinguished Rifleman-'81
NRA Benefactor
Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Just another white liberal.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He showed talent but not much savvy or brainpower when he came in. Exposure has amplified the negatives while the talent faded. In the end, he takes a meaningless, hollow action that shows his true nature. My, my - his adoptive parents and siblings must feel so gratified for their efforts

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Says it all.........nowhere near smart enough to be a star, with an arm that never knows where the ball is going, more or less like RG3.

He's a POS & should be targeted by every linebacker in the league.

MM

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
I hope the offensive line takes this into account on every snap.

I hope they get alligator arms on every passing down. That's one way to get rid of that unappreciative, worthless, racist SOB.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Squidward looking fool is a camel humper.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obviously not too grateful for the blessing he's accrued here. Mayhaps he should try another country.

1Minute
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
The NFL is so in the bag with the administration. I hate football, because it is the biggest scheme to bilk money out of people, and they have done a great job. Just look how many people fall for it. F--k this guy and every one of them.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by coyote268
I have been a 49er fan for over 50 years. I'm a little bit confused by his actions. The Black 49er players stood and showed respect for the anthem and flag yet this has been dodo thinks he is making a statement. Nah, he just thinks he's covering his ass by doing this because he's going to get cut. That is if the owner (Debartelo) and GM have the Ba--s to do it. No need to worry guys, 49er fans are not happy about this situation.

Agreed

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Football......that's the bigger one with pointy ends?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wanna be knee grow.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the 49ers had any decency this son of a shoat would be cut or at the very least benched and fined for conduct detrimental to the team. But, he won't be. He will be coddled and protected.

Hopefully, one of his linemen will "miss" a tackle and some big defensive end will lay the hurt on him.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If it bothers him so much don't let the door hit you and leave the country. Turn over his millions to his oppressed brothers.

Tattoo ink must have poisoned his brain . POS

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
The NFL is so in the bag with the administration. I hate football, because it is the biggest scheme to bilk money out of people, and they have done a great job. Just look how many people fall for it. F--k this guy and every one of them.

I only watch the Superbowl and maybe a playoff game or 2 anymore. CFB is where it's at for now.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I haven't watched pro football in years and frankly, don't know why anyone would anymore. In the first place, the league is officially anti-cop and pro BLM. Need proof, just look at Beyonce's half-time show at the Super Bowl last year? I've not actually seen it, but I've read descriptions of it and it is blatantly anti-cop and fully vested in BLM. Secondly, the NFL (and the NBA) embrace every left-wing cause out there. Then top that off with the selfish, spoiled and indulged character of most of the players, the fact that the game inflicts permanent physical damage to the participants and you really have to ask yourself why it's even worth supporting.
in any way shape or form.

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
What is he protesting? The flag itself? Or the welfare state? Racial profiling? White privilege?

I want some specifics.

Does it really matter?

I bet there are some folks that would not stand when the President entered a room. Should they be condemned?

It is interesting.

I wonder if Kapernick knows he is only a pawn?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No difference from Lebron James

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
All that tainted income needs to be returned. If he had true principles Colin would avoid cotton, tobacco and sugar at all costs (since their production was the primary reason Africans were op-pressed into service.)

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
What is he protesting? The flag itself? Or the welfare state? Racial profiling? White privilege?

I want some specifics.

Does it really matter?

I bet there are some folks that would not stand when the President entered a room. Should they be condemned?

It is interesting.

I wonder if Kapernick knows he is only a pawn?

A president is a person.

A flag and an anthem are much more.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by BigDogBoogie

lighten up guys, he's just suffering from half-white quilt and half-white privilege.

That would make him a halfwit.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Tommie Smith and John Carlos were stripped of their medals during the '68 Olympics for their black power salute.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It's that Half-White guilt thingy. Boo-hoo Buckwheat.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I guess that I should appreciate that he made it easy for me to know what I think of him.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

This.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
The team and the NFL are not speaking out against the fool-no surprise there either. He is a true racists loser or one of the dumbest people on earth. You decide.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My wife can't stand him because he looks like a raghead.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

True. typical Black QB, long on athleticism, short on intelligence. All the great QB's have been White guys, and there's a very good reason for that, and it has absolutely nothing to do with racism. It's what lies between the ears...something most Blacks are seriously lacking in.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
My wife can't stand him because he looks like a raghead.

Yep. I always thought he looked like a camel jock / goat fugger too. Truly a POS! mad

I'd love to see some big ole NFL Linbacker like Clay Matthews decapitate his sorry ass in a game this year!

Last edited by chlinstructor; 08/27/16.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
What"s that quote? "If I had a son"..............well there ya go, all boxes checked..........................take your money to Chicago and fix that cluster f##k, yo community organizer Daddy left.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
No doubt about that Dave. I got kicked in the ass by my father for not taking my hat off at a ball game once.

Some might argue that we must respect the "office", and therefore the man or woman holding the office.

I also dont think that an Air Force Academy grad could get away with not saluting the Pres.

Of course, the JW kids in my school did not hold their hand over their hearts, but they did stand.

I feel sorry for Colin, he does not really know what he is getting into. He does not know that he is being used as a pawn in a fight that has no clear objectives, no real goals. None of the real hardcore BLM folks do.

However, a person has to be kinda glad that they dont stand behind you and hold a gun to your head to make sure you stand at attention during the national anthem.

I would suggest to Mr. Kaepernick, if he really wants to make a difference, to start reading EVERYTHING that Mr. Thomas Sowell has ever written.

At least then he could use his position to make an actual difference, rather than sit and pout.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I wonder if he has ever tweeted support to BLM - any intrepid reporters out there?
I would, but would never open an account.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I have always thought he was a sack of garbage. He has just proven it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by coyote268
No need to worry guys, 49er fans are not happy about this situation.

Wow, that's a relief! This ranks right up there with the concern I have for the bacteria-phage in my septic tank. And the analogy is probably apropos.

Screw this "black-oppressed" Tupac-wannabe scumbag, his posse, and the Maybache they all rode in on...his MFing hypocrisy knows no bounds.
When he donates every cent he has to needy black folk and walks around in sackcloth, I'll give a sh*te what he thinks. I won't hold my breath.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Give the phugger a canoe, put him in the bay and let him paddle his azz to happiness!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Exactly.

What a fuuckin' 'tard.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
It's a free country. He's free to be a jerk and I'm free to think he's a hypocrite and a POS.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's an appropriate city for him to play in, but I suspect he's just pulled this stunt as he knows he's going to be let go and wants to be able to use this as "the reason" he was let go so he can sue.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Never liked the guy...something was just never right. More than just him being on the other team. Guess my feelings were rooted in something deeper; a good gut feeling.

What an ass.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
This will be enough street cred for the launch of "Keeping up with the Kaeperniks"

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
At a bare minimum, his team should be boycotted all season. No ticket sales, no team retail goods sales, nothing. Let them feel the pain. At a more effective level, the entire NFL should be boycotted all year the same way. This will tell companies what the real American people think.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
This pos mother is a white whore named russo, ck doesn't even know who his biological dad is, neither does whore mom, that makes him a bastard, he was put up, and adopted by a nice white couple that gave him a name and raised him.

He has had all the good that comes from such programs, is now rich and famous and can't contain the blackness that runs through his veins, he is now oppressed, that is straight BFS!

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

A president is a person.

A flag and an anthem are much more.

Good point.

I'd guess being half-White and having been raised by White folks and all the guy feels insecure about his Black creds.

To find out how things REALLY are in America the 'tard should put his life where his mouth is and go LIVE in one of those communities where "....there are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
He should protest by refusing to take their filthy American money.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
But he will maintain his status as an icon and sports 'hero'.......because he can play good with a ball.

Trying to think up something more absurd than that...but I just can't come up with it.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have Lions season tickets. Every single one of them stood, in line, for the national anthem. So did the Bengals.

K needs to remember that he sucks.

Honestly, I could less what he thinks. I hope his O line misses a few assignments.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Agreed Jeff.

What a loser......

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by philgood80
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

I don't even need fun or beneficial activity to skip the NFL. Hate it all the way around. Coached HS football for a decade and loved it. Would rather watch D-III FB before the NFL. Heck, I'd rather give a grizzly bear a prostate exam than watch the NFL. POS thugs for the most part. Sad because I'm sure there are quality guys in it and the NBA but they are overshadowed by the scum!

But is it so bad you'd rather receive a prostate exam from a grizzly? grin

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by benchman
He should protest by refusing to take their filthy American money.

Correct, the same thing I told a bunch of pussy atheists, your money has in God we trust on it, leave it on the table, I'll spend it! grin

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The phrase "young and dumb" come to mind. I would be interested to see if he feels the same way in 5 years. I don't think we will know because he won't be playing football.

He is 28 years old. Old enough to be a man, yet still young enough to not really know the world we live in. He is getting big money to play a kids game. He will probably figure everything out much later in life.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
OK, lets put this in the right perspective why he did this. He know after the last game especially he is going to get cut. Is he dumb. No way, he has put the 49ers in a real bind and lets face it the ownership and management are famous for making lousey decisions. If he is so concerned why didn't he make this statement when he was at the top of the heap. He is just covering his ass. Why didn't all the black players on the team do the same thing? Why, because they realize the anthem and flag are a symbol of what Americans stand for. The respect of the countless lives of Whites, Blacks, Hispanics and Asian that have defended this country. To me his action disrespect all that we stand for and the memories of the fallen to give him the chance to make an Ass of himself. Fug him, go Raiders!!

Last edited by coyote268; 08/28/16.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Spoiled and special.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Colin, Colin, Colin.. it is not the white man who is killing the black man in great big bleeding batches.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The bench can be his "safe place".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunner500
This pos mother is a white whore named russo, ck doesn't even know who his biological dad is, neither does whore mom, that makes him a bastard, he was put up, and adopted by a nice white couple that gave him a name and raised him.

He has had all the good that comes from such programs, is now rich and famous and can't contain the blackness that runs through his veins, he is now oppressed, that is straight BFS!

Proof of the 1 drop hypothesis.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
He's a POS!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I've always called him.....Kraponastick!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The negroon was abandoned at birth for a reason.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jorgeI
And now you know why I no longer watch football...
I watch football, but I don't have a favorite pro team...I don't buy merchandise and I will do my best to not use any products that sponsor kaperDICK

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered."
― George Orwell, 1984
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The scum at CNN says he's like Muhammad Ali and did "the right thing".

I'm better when I move.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Cooper57m: Just when I thought the negroid peoples of the United States of America could NOT degrade themselves any more, along comes colin kaerpernick and does this!
I give up!
I actually think the majority (not ALL, just the MAJORITY!) of Negros in America are selfish, lazy, chip on their shoulders ner'do wells who blame their moral shortcomings (murderous behavior, rampant drug use, incestuous behavior and welfare mentality) on folks in America who do want to make themselves and their country BETTER!
Convoluted thinking this, by the Negros, at best!
Honestly I am about to give up on the whole negroid American population!
And that's a sad thing to say, but its how I feel.
Phhuucckkk colin kaperdink and the whores he rode in with.
I wonder just which African country this mental midget thinks he and his race would be better off in?
Sheesh!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Cooper57m: Just when I thought the negroid peoples of the United States of America could NOT degrade themselves any more, along comes colin kaerpernick and does this!
I give up!
I actually think the majority (not ALL, just the MAJORITY!) of Negros in America are selfish, lazy, chip on their shoulders ner'do wells who blame their moral shortcomings (murderous behavior, rampant drug use, incestuous behavior and welfare mentality) on folks in America who do want to make themselves and their country BETTER!
I wonder just which African country this mental midget thinks he and his race would be better off in?
Sheesh!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I agree with you and the others that what he did was unconscionable. But, having lived in one of the blackest cities in the South, Memphis, for 12 years, I got to hire, work with and be associated (through our restaurants)with thousands of black people. Yes many of them are what you said, but the vast majority of Blacks in America are really good people that love this country. Do they have a different value system than other races of American's, yes I believe they do. But that said...one of the happiest days of life came when we sold our house and got to move out of Memphis and that is because even if the bad blacks only represent 10% of the total black population, that is a very high number. And, that 10% is everything you said and then some.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by WayneShaw

A tax exempt non profit status. This is just amazing along with baseball and willyball oh I meant basketball.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Actually Kap can help the conservative group. He doesn't like racism, that's cool, I don't either but let's look at who's been in power promoting racism. Of course liberals are to stupid to connect the dots.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Saw this on another forum . . .

"So... his father ran off before he knew him, his mother put him up for adoption, a white family raised him as their own and gave him great opportunities and he doesn't like this country"?

[Linked Image]

Last edited by tpcollins; 08/28/16.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I would not have opened this if I knew who the guy is and that he was a football player. It does help explain why I will never watch another pro game again and if it came a vote I would for for all professional sports to be banned.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I left a message at 49er.com. I asked them to fire the POS.

They will of course reply with the noble 1st amendment defense.

I shall counter with the boycott technique.

F the 49ers and the NFL.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I wonder how much of his 14 mil contract this 3rd tier QB donated to his cause.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
F*** pro sports. Period.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
You'll find that guys like Kapernick, half white and/or raised by white couples often seem to go hyper black for lack of a better term. Probably some issue of guilt or maki g up for a lifetime of not feeling or being perceived as black enough.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When his endorsements start to disappear, he might re-think his position a bit. When you're in the entertainment business and tie your political notions to your livelihood, bad stuff happens to your bank account.

If I were about 30 years younger, I would like to meet his "sister" however.

Hope that doesn't offend him.

Last edited by Pappy348; 08/28/16.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Colin Kaepernick, sounds like a proctological examination

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Message from a non-oppressed black man to Colin Kaepernick…

By Allen West
August 28, 2016

If there’s one thing I live for, it’s football season, especially college. Saturday night I was enjoying a fantastic game between Charleston Southern University and North Dakota State University. The game went into overtime and ended with the Bison of NDSU winning 24-17. However, as I watched this thrilling game, it was an item on the ESPN news ticker that disturbed me — to which I see a need to respond to this “teachable moment.”

As we reported yesterday, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick refused to stand for the National Anthem in Friday’s pre-season game against Green Bay because he was protesting “black oppression” in the United States. The Niners went on to lose.

The NFL issued a statement that said players are encouraged but not required to stand for the national anthem. Hmm, this is the same NFL that refused to allow the Dallas Cowboys to wear a helmet decal in honor of the fallen Dallas Police officers gunned down on Thursday July 7th.

This is the same NFL that said nothing when players from the St. Louis Cardinals displayed the false narrative symbol of “hands up, dont shoot” — which we know didn’t happen. I find it rather interesting that the NFL has no issue disrespecting law enforcement officers but only “encourages” players to respect the symbol of our nation, the American flag, and our anthem, the Star Spangled Banner.

However, I would recommend a simple scripture from the wise King Solomon for Mr. Kaepernick, Proverbs 17:28 (NIV): “Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues.”

Or, as the old folks down South would say, “best for a stupid person to keep their mouth shut and not open it and let everyone know they are.”

Mr. Kaepernick, a biracial young man adopted and raised by white parents, claims America is oppressing blacks at a time when we have a black, biracial president who was twice elected. We’ve had two black attorneys general and currently have a black secretary of homeland security, along with a black national security advisor. Here in Dallas our police chief, whom I know, is an outstanding black leader. The officer in Milwaukee who shot the armed assailant after issuing an order to drop his weapon was black. Is Mr. Kaepernick following suit and cherry-picking what he terms “oppression?”

First of all, let me clarify to you sir, you are a multi-millionaire “one-percenter” just because you can throw a ball and kiss your biceps. Men like Jesse Owens, Jackie Robinson, Hank Aaron, Oscar Robertson, Ernie Davis, and Bernard King and Condredge Halloway of my alma mater were athletes who knew of oppression. You sir may certainly have the right to sit upon your “fourth point of contact” when the National Anthem is played but never forget, you live in a nation that has provided you the privilege to have that right.

My story is one I wish to share. My dad was a corporal in the U.S. Army and served during World War II. He was born in 1920 and knew oppression. Yet, when he sat me down on the steps of our home, 651 Kennesaw Ave NE in Atlanta, he shared with me that there was no greater honor or privilege, than to wear the uniform of these United States. Perhaps that ‘s why his first and middle sons, along with his grandson, are all U.S. combat veterans, just like Dad. Herman West Sr. was not a victim, and he raised men who would never allow anyone to suppress or oppress them. Perhaps you should stop trying to make victims and admonish people, black people, to be victors — try it, and you may find that more satisfying than your insidious action and word vomiting.

If you want to know about oppression of blacks in America, past and present, how about you ask Rep. Nancy Pelosi of the San Fran Bay Area about the policies that decimated the black family? Maybe you can cross the Bay over to Oakland and ask Rep. Barbara Lee about the 13 to15 million black babies killed since 1973, and ask her who is Margaret Sanger?

Or perhaps you can ask the two California senators, Boxer and Feinstein, about who doesn’t support better education opportunities for black children in the inner cities — school choice, vouchers, charter schools, home schooling.

Perhaps you didn’t know Barack Obama was the one who cancelled the DC school voucher program for deserving young black children — talk about oppression. Is that something you’re willing to do, or is it just too difficult?

You should look at who’s been controlling the communities and cities where blacks live. This isn’t not about what America has done; it’s about what a certain group, a political party has done. And your somewhat backhanded comment towards our law enforcement officers — well, wonder how many times San Francisco PD has protected you?

Here is the deal young man. My recommendation is that you apologize. Be a stand up fella and admit you made a very stupid comment. Humbly state that you do realize how very special this country is and the opportunities it has afforded you — and many others. You should take that stand and apologize to all of those who are currently serving in our Armed Forces and those veterans who’ve been willing to make that last full measure of devotion. You see, when the National Anthem is played, it has a very special meaning to us — maybe you should take a hiatus and go over to Helmand Province in Afghanistan and spend a week and understand why. Go over and throw a football with the men and women who enable you to earn those millions of dollars.

The American flag has a very touching meaning for those of us for whom it will drape our coffin — as it was for my Dad…and it will be for me. That song defines who we are as a proud and exceptional people. This is a land where so many dream of coming to and earning the title of American. Your actions were shameful, disgusting, despicable and disrespectful.

You do have a right and a freedom of expression. But know, there are consequences to your ignorant action, which is what it was.

When the National Anthem is played, I salute because I am a black man born and raised in the inner city afforded the opportunity for greatness in my own right. May you seek God’s forgiveness and find humility, because we, the people are not going to forget what you did and said.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Very poor American

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Read somewhere else that he converted to Islam during the off season. His girlfriend is big in the terrorist BLM group and she is also a Muslim.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
F*** pro sports. Period.

Yup.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
+1..... Pro Sports are now nothing more than a soap opera for guys. I'll watch a high school football game but that's about it. Screw all the millionaire pro-athletes(?), coaches, managers, trainers, commentators, and such. It's all a grand multi-million dollar circus that only proves that P.T. Barnum was right on when he said; "there's a sucker born every minute". Welcome to the modern American circus/soap opera, folks.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
This will cost him endorsements

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
I left a message at 49er.com. I asked them to fire the POS.

They will of course reply with the noble 1st amendment defense.

I shall counter with the boycott technique.

F the 49ers and the NFL.

Could this all be one big ruse to get tossed out of San Fran and keep his contract negotiated money and BLM street cred?

I wouldn't have thought him that smart...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Freedon of speech hommies !!!, good on Kapers but his stance is a little Hypocritical.

The symbolism is strong, just another shift in Power from the whites to Colored folk. Sow process so dont get too alarmed Whiteys.....

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Anyone outed this moronic sock-puppet RGinger yet?

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Somebody mentioned Stevil..

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
eyeball just sent a pic of kaeperniky getting seriously oppressed by a white Green Bay Packers defensive end.
It's very cool.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The asshat is converting to Mooslum at the request of his girlfriend. No matter the jackwad will be gone in a few weeks predicts jay Glazer as his talents have erroded such that he won't make the team. [bleep] him!

[Linked Image]

-=[Bob]=-
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by sportingspecialist

Hangin it from a tree is a nice touch.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Goodell should have been gone many years ago. If fans would boycott these games and stop watching it on TV they might just might get the message that their social engineering needs to [bleep] stop.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Excellent piece by Col. West. Thanks, isaac.

One has to wonder if the likes of Kaepernick have the abilty to understand it, let alone heed the advice.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Somebody mentioned Stevil..

I know I made the connection with 'hommies'...

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
get over it deerwhacker, says alot of you inability to handle the truth Mate !!

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Fu-ck that n*gger and all his supporters.

Dong Ha Vietnam '67
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac
Message from a non-oppressed black man to Colin Kaepernick…

By Allen West
August 28, 2016

If there’s one thing I live for, it’s football season, especially college. Saturday night I was enjoying a fantastic game between Charleston Southern University and North Dakota State University. The game went into overtime and ended with the Bison of NDSU winning 24-17. However, as I watched this thrilling game, it was an item on the ESPN news ticker that disturbed me — to which I see a need to respond to this “teachable moment.”

As we reported yesterday, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick refused to stand for the National Anthem in Friday’s pre-season game against Green Bay because he was protesting “black oppression” in the United States. The Niners went on to lose.

The NFL issued a statement that said players are encouraged but not required to stand for the national anthem. Hmm, this is the same NFL that refused to allow the Dallas Cowboys to wear a helmet decal in honor of the fallen Dallas Police officers gunned down on Thursday July 7th.

This is the same NFL that said nothing when players from the St. Louis Cardinals displayed the false narrative symbol of “hands up, dont shoot” — which we know didn’t happen. I find it rather interesting that the NFL has no issue disrespecting law enforcement officers but only “encourages” players to respect the symbol of our nation, the American flag, and our anthem, the Star Spangled Banner.

However, I would recommend a simple scripture from the wise King Solomon for Mr. Kaepernick, Proverbs 17:28 (NIV): “Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues.”

Or, as the old folks down South would say, “best for a stupid person to keep their mouth shut and not open it and let everyone know they are.”

Mr. Kaepernick, a biracial young man adopted and raised by white parents, claims America is oppressing blacks at a time when we have a black, biracial president who was twice elected. We’ve had two black attorneys general and currently have a black secretary of homeland security, along with a black national security advisor. Here in Dallas our police chief, whom I know, is an outstanding black leader. The officer in Milwaukee who shot the armed assailant after issuing an order to drop his weapon was black. Is Mr. Kaepernick following suit and cherry-picking what he terms “oppression?”

First of all, let me clarify to you sir, you are a multi-millionaire “one-percenter” just because you can throw a ball and kiss your biceps. Men like Jesse Owens, Jackie Robinson, Hank Aaron, Oscar Robertson, Ernie Davis, and Bernard King and Condredge Halloway of my alma mater were athletes who knew of oppression. You sir may certainly have the right to sit upon your “fourth point of contact” when the National Anthem is played but never forget, you live in a nation that has provided you the privilege to have that right.

My story is one I wish to share. My dad was a corporal in the U.S. Army and served during World War II. He was born in 1920 and knew oppression. Yet, when he sat me down on the steps of our home, 651 Kennesaw Ave NE in Atlanta, he shared with me that there was no greater honor or privilege, than to wear the uniform of these United States. Perhaps that ‘s why his first and middle sons, along with his grandson, are all U.S. combat veterans, just like Dad. Herman West Sr. was not a victim, and he raised men who would never allow anyone to suppress or oppress them. Perhaps you should stop trying to make victims and admonish people, black people, to be victors — try it, and you may find that more satisfying than your insidious action and word vomiting.

If you want to know about oppression of blacks in America, past and present, how about you ask Rep. Nancy Pelosi of the San Fran Bay Area about the policies that decimated the black family? Maybe you can cross the Bay over to Oakland and ask Rep. Barbara Lee about the 13 to15 million black babies killed since 1973, and ask her who is Margaret Sanger?

Or perhaps you can ask the two California senators, Boxer and Feinstein, about who doesn’t support better education opportunities for black children in the inner cities — school choice, vouchers, charter schools, home schooling.

Perhaps you didn’t know Barack Obama was the one who cancelled the DC school voucher program for deserving young black children — talk about oppression. Is that something you’re willing to do, or is it just too difficult?

You should look at who’s been controlling the communities and cities where blacks live. This isn’t not about what America has done; it’s about what a certain group, a political party has done. And your somewhat backhanded comment towards our law enforcement officers — well, wonder how many times San Francisco PD has protected you?

Here is the deal young man. My recommendation is that you apologize. Be a stand up fella and admit you made a very stupid comment. Humbly state that you do realize how very special this country is and the opportunities it has afforded you — and many others. You should take that stand and apologize to all of those who are currently serving in our Armed Forces and those veterans who’ve been willing to make that last full measure of devotion. You see, when the National Anthem is played, it has a very special meaning to us — maybe you should take a hiatus and go over to Helmand Province in Afghanistan and spend a week and understand why. Go over and throw a football with the men and women who enable you to earn those millions of dollars.

The American flag has a very touching meaning for those of us for whom it will drape our coffin — as it was for my Dad…and it will be for me. That song defines who we are as a proud and exceptional people. This is a land where so many dream of coming to and earning the title of American. Your actions were shameful, disgusting, despicable and disrespectful.

You do have a right and a freedom of expression. But know, there are consequences to your ignorant action, which is what it was.

When the National Anthem is played, I salute because I am a black man born and raised in the inner city afforded the opportunity for greatness in my own right. May you seek God’s forgiveness and find humility, because we, the people are not going to forget what you did and said.

OUTSTANDING piece by Col. West

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
They would take a large cap hit to let him go.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Says it all.........nowhere near smart enough to be a star, with an arm that never knows where the ball is going, more or less like RG3.

He's a POS & should be targeted by every linebacker in the league.

MM

This will happen. I hope! A-hole ought to go some place he likes.
Looks like one of those Somalian pirates. Maybe he would be happy there.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
News flash. Black people are not oppressed, in the US. What is perceived as oppression, is simply a reluctance to follow laws. Hell, they have more perks than anybody else in the US.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Maybe he won't stand because he has converted to Islam.
Will be interesting if that is the truth of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It can't be said better than what Allen West wrote. Colin Kaepernick is an idiot who's NFL star is fading and he is looking for a way to keep himself relevant. He's a biracial guy raised by White parents taking up the BLM mantra that America is racist? I bet his White parents are proud of that. In a really racist America, no White couples would adopt, raise, and love a biracial kid. Ever think of that Colin? Oh, I'm sure he means Ameican culture, he'll tell us. Which is why all the White kids have made Dr. Dre, Snoop, 50 Cent, Ludacris, Kanye, and all of the NBA multi-multi millionaire. It's because America is racist.

Colin Kaepernick has assured himself of two things with this stunt:

1.) He will be a star of the Far Left and racist Blacks from now on. He also can use this stance as an excuse when he gets cuts that his release is not from performance, but from his political stance. He can milk that for the next 20 years, claiming that he was run out of the league because of politics. That's all bullcrap. Mike Vick came back to play after he went to Federal prison! If you can play, the NFL will take you. If you can't, you're gone. He can't as a starter, and he is soon to be gone.

2.) He has killed any endorsement deals he could have collected, and has become a PR nightmare for the NFL. After he gets cut, nobody in the NFL will be motivated to sign him UNLESS their starting QB goes down mid season. I'm sure he'll get invited to camp here and there, but his phone will be a whole lot less active now than it would have been. On the bright side, when unemployed, he can book a spot on the The View and complain about Racist America.

I wish Warren Moon would kick his ass. Moon had to go to Canada out of college, mostly because the NFL was not keen on Black QB's more than a generation ago. BTW, Moon is darker and was a helluva lot better.

Another biracial guy raised by White parents/grandparents that hates America and wants to foment racial divide. Hell, Colin Kaepernick has the perfect resumé to run for POTUS!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari
Colin Kaepernick is ... a biracial guy raised by White parents taking up the BLM mantra that America is racist? I bet his White parents are proud of that. In a really racist America, no White couples would adopt, raise, and love a biracial kid.

Spot on.
But his "parents" are probably proud of him right now. It takes some brainwashed, self loathing white people to adopt a halfrican.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not so sure about that. There are loving, altruistic people out there without political agendas. There are couples who will lovingly adopt and raise such a child.

Reading Kaepernick's Wiki page about his adoptive parents infuriates me. He was raised "White", yet has chosen to identify as a BLM type idiot to make a statement, or to stand out.

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin? Pretty much the heartland of White America. Note that his birth father was out of the picture before he born. So he has White birth mother, White adoptive parents, and a brother bio father that knocked up a White girl and hauled ass. Kaepernick wants to play it Black now? He can KMA. Stupid publicity whore who feels sorry for himself because he's not an NFL starter anymore yet is a multi millionaire. Lucky he doesn't play sports for Zimbabwe. His on the field exploits the past couple of years would cause Robert Mugabe to arrest him! (Google it if you miss the reference)

From Wiki:

Kaepernick was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Heidi (Zabransky) Russo, a 19-year-old white woman who was single and destitute at the time.[1] His birth father, an African American, was out of the picture before he was born.[2][3][4] Russo placed her son for adoption with Rick and Teresa Kaepernick, a white couple who had two children—son Kyle and daughter Devon—and were looking for a boy after having lost two other sons to heart defects.[2][5] Kaepernick became the youngest of their three children. He lived in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, until age four, and attended grade school in Turlock, California.[6][7]

P.S. Turlock, California has virtually no brothers, so where did he learn to be a brother?

"As of the United States 2000 Census,[27] there are 55,810 people, 18,408 households, and 13,434 families residing in the city. The population density is 4,194.7 people per square mile (1,620.2/km²). There are 19,095 housing units at an average density of 1,435.2 per square mile (554.3/km²). The racial makeup of the city is 72.33% White, 1.43% African American, 0.94% Native American, 4.51% Asian, 0.27% Pacific Islander, 15.16% from other races, and 5.35% from two or more races. 29.42% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race."

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Don't watch football (or any pro sports).

Who is this Colon K untpernick?

Last edited by hookeye; 08/29/16.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Football is a dying game anyway, another generation and it's gone.

Unless they get a handle on the cte thing. And I don't see how they do that without drastically altering the game.

They've already altered the game to make it more like a pinball machine with the scoreboard flashing constantly

It brought more fans in, cause even the dumbest fan understand to celebrate or groan when a td occurs.

Folks gripe about futball (soccer) scores of 1-0 or 2-1, but that's what football used to be, 13-7, 13-9 where one broken play could decided the game.

Kap has every right not to stand during the anthem, I have every right to make sure there's not a product he's endorsed inside my home

Good luck in your next career kap, hope you blow all your fb money and get to find out what it's like to work for a living under the umbrella of protection provided by Americans that their families have a folded flag as a remembrance of thier sacrifice.

Blm? Some but not yours to me kap

Last edited by 2legit2quit; 08/30/16.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BarryC
Colin Kaepernick is ... a biracial guy raised by White parents taking up the BLM mantra that America is racist? I bet his White parents are proud of that. In a really racist America, no White couples would adopt, raise, and love a biracial kid.

Spot on.
But his "parents" are probably proud of him right now. It takes some brainwashed, self loathing white people to adopt a halfrican.

Pure bullchit

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BarryC

Spot on.

Really? I believe that a couple that truly wants a child and adopts any baby is doing so from a place of love. If we were young and childless we'd have no reservations adopting a child of any race or color. Babies are the innocent victims in a world screwed up by adults of all colors, races and religions. Giving a child a chance at a future is not a self loathing act.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
“I remember very well; he was just a couple years old, him putting his arm next to mine and saying, ‘Look, I’m brown! How come I’m brown?’” Teresa Kaepernick recalled. “And I said, ‘Yeah, that’s not fair, you’ve got that pretty brown color, and look at me, Mom looks like paste! You look great.’ And he would just beam.”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sidepass

Whooa! The Zoloft? This is a good one. Ya'll check it out....

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I also hear that Barbara Streisand is willing to leave the country if Trump gets elected. I tell you what: Let's get rid of 2 birds with one stone. I am all for setting up a fund to buy 2 one-way tickets for both Streisand and Kaepernick to North Korea (maybe even First Class).

Now, when Barbara mouths off to Kim Jung-un, and when Kaepernick refuses to stand for the North Korean national anthem, there should be a pay-per-view event ... when the fat little bastard covers them in honey and feeds them to his pit bulls.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Green Bay should send him some cheese to go with his whine while warming the bench.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Light skinned brothers have to compensate and go the extra mile to prove their blackness.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 16gage, 55 invisible), 2,338 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,404
Posts18,470,164
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.