Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It's that Half-White guilt thingy. Boo-hoo Buckwheat.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I guess that I should appreciate that he made it easy for me to know what I think of him.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
He will likely be applauded for refusing to stand. He is a pos.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
He will likely be applauded for refusing to stand. He is a pos.

This.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The team and the NFL are not speaking out against the fool-no surprise there either. He is a true racists loser or one of the dumbest people on earth. You decide.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My wife can't stand him because he looks like a raghead.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
At his very best he was seriously over-rated...

True. typical Black QB, long on athleticism, short on intelligence. All the great QB's have been White guys, and there's a very good reason for that, and it has absolutely nothing to do with racism. It's what lies between the ears...something most Blacks are seriously lacking in.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
My wife can't stand him because he looks like a raghead.

Yep. I always thought he looked like a camel jock / goat fugger too. Truly a POS! mad

I'd love to see some big ole NFL Linbacker like Clay Matthews decapitate his sorry ass in a game this year!

Last edited by chlinstructor; 08/27/16.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
What"s that quote? "If I had a son"..............well there ya go, all boxes checked..........................take your money to Chicago and fix that cluster f##k, yo community organizer Daddy left.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
No doubt about that Dave. I got kicked in the ass by my father for not taking my hat off at a ball game once.

Some might argue that we must respect the "office", and therefore the man or woman holding the office.

I also dont think that an Air Force Academy grad could get away with not saluting the Pres.

Of course, the JW kids in my school did not hold their hand over their hearts, but they did stand.

I feel sorry for Colin, he does not really know what he is getting into. He does not know that he is being used as a pawn in a fight that has no clear objectives, no real goals. None of the real hardcore BLM folks do.

However, a person has to be kinda glad that they dont stand behind you and hold a gun to your head to make sure you stand at attention during the national anthem.

I would suggest to Mr. Kaepernick, if he really wants to make a difference, to start reading EVERYTHING that Mr. Thomas Sowell has ever written.

At least then he could use his position to make an actual difference, rather than sit and pout.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I wonder if he has ever tweeted support to BLM - any intrepid reporters out there?
I would, but would never open an account.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I have always thought he was a sack of garbage. He has just proven it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by coyote268
No need to worry guys, 49er fans are not happy about this situation.

Wow, that's a relief! This ranks right up there with the concern I have for the bacteria-phage in my septic tank. And the analogy is probably apropos.

Screw this "black-oppressed" Tupac-wannabe scumbag, his posse, and the Maybache they all rode in on...his MFing hypocrisy knows no bounds.
When he donates every cent he has to needy black folk and walks around in sackcloth, I'll give a sh*te what he thinks. I won't hold my breath.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Give the phugger a canoe, put him in the bay and let him paddle his azz to happiness!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Exactly.

What a fuuckin' 'tard.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
It's a free country. He's free to be a jerk and I'm free to think he's a hypocrite and a POS.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's an appropriate city for him to play in, but I suspect he's just pulled this stunt as he knows he's going to be let go and wants to be able to use this as "the reason" he was let go so he can sue.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Never liked the guy...something was just never right. More than just him being on the other team. Guess my feelings were rooted in something deeper; a good gut feeling.

What an ass.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This will be enough street cred for the launch of "Keeping up with the Kaeperniks"

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
At a bare minimum, his team should be boycotted all season. No ticket sales, no team retail goods sales, nothing. Let them feel the pain. At a more effective level, the entire NFL should be boycotted all year the same way. This will tell companies what the real American people think.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
This pos mother is a white whore named russo, ck doesn't even know who his biological dad is, neither does whore mom, that makes him a bastard, he was put up, and adopted by a nice white couple that gave him a name and raised him.

He has had all the good that comes from such programs, is now rich and famous and can't contain the blackness that runs through his veins, he is now oppressed, that is straight BFS!

Trump Won!
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

344 members (257_X_50, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 260Remguy, 41 invisible), 2,405 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,860
Posts18,478,571
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.