Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
hanco Offline OP
Campfire Savant
OP Offline
Campfire Savant
Very little free hunting in Texas. State has some land you can hunt for free. Very crowded, I wouldn't feel safe.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I hunt mostly public land, or private enrolled in public programs.

I do belong to a hunt club that leases some bird hunting land, but it is actually pretty poor land. Lol.

None of it is free. No such thing as free land.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Don't tell the Buffalo Field Campaign but.... you can now pay the tribe $500 to shoot one of the 'saved' park buff....grin

Really? I'd pay $500 to kill a buff. That is a ton of meat!

Might have to work out a bird hunting trip and stop to whack a big shaggy cow on the way back.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"The most expensive way to hunt is to buy your own land. Leasing is a much better deal with few exceptions."

It is and it isn't.
I've hunted my own[current] land for near 20 years now. Over that 20 years the per acre value has gone from $1,500[what we paid] per acre to over $10,000 per acre.
Got lucky I guess. smile

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I'd like to know how some of you figure hunting state land isn't free ? I've got thousands of acres of it a half mile up the road. Most years I hunt the hell out of it but some years I don't. My taxes remain the same whether I hunt it alot or not at all..

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Only an idiot or a piss poor, lazy azz "hunter" who needs and wants to sit in a stand over a food plot or feeder in order to kill something would pay to hunt in an area with lots of land open to hunting for free. No doubt there are plenty of idiots and piss poor, lazy azz hunters here on the campfire.

Do you ever create a post that you are not calling someone names or condescending someone here?

If you hate this place and people so much, why don't you take your ball and go play someplace else?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Only an idiot or a piss poor, lazy azz "hunter" who needs and wants to sit in a stand over a food plot or feeder in order to kill something would pay to hunt in an area with lots of land open to hunting for free. No doubt there are plenty of idiots and piss poor, lazy azz hunters here on the campfire.

Do you ever create a post that you are not calling someone names or condescending someone here?

If you hate this place and people so much, why don't you take your ball and go play someplace else?
he's not very intelligent, probably inbreeding... living out in the sticks and all.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by stxhunter
he's not very intelligent, probably inbreeding... living out in the sticks and all.
That's funny as shyt coming from the resident flooring expert. Is your IQ really higher than that of a goldfish ?

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger

Its true. He is retarded.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Remember those pics you posted of yourself proudly posing with some dead critters and your big, bad air rifle ? I can tell you're a puzzy just by looking at you. Sorry but it's the truth and you just can't hide it.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
obviously higher than yours. why do you engage in petty bs arguments, everyone's situation is different depending on where they live, but you choose to act like an idiot and dictate to them how they should be hunting.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Remember those pics you posted of yourself proudly posing with some dead critters and your big, bad air rifle ? I can tell you're a puzzy just by looking at you. Sorry but it's the truth and you just can't hide it.

Yeah, I'm a puzzy alright.

You show your ignorance again. Daily.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Don't sweat it .There is so much he don't know that he thinks he knows that he don't know [bleep].

He must not get out of the home much any more. grin

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Yeah, I'm a puzzy alright.

You show your ignorance again. Daily.
Bullshyt will get you nowhere. It's so obvious you're a puzzy it's not even debatable.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Don't sweat it .There is so much he don't know that he thinks he knows that he don't know [bleep].

He must not get out of the home much any more. grin
Which brings up the question. Are all you Texicans big puzzy's or just the ones on the campfire ?

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
laugh

The answer to that would be obvious if you weren't so painfully stupid.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
obviously higher than yours. why do you engage in petty bs arguments, everyone's situation is different depending on where they live, but you choose to act like an idiot and dictate to them how they should be hunting.
Hmmm, Maybe Because I like annoying you stupid bastards ?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
laugh

Oh it's obvious alright.

You are a small dicked, loudmouthed troll suffering from little man's syndrome.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
laugh

Oh it's obvious alright.

You are a small dicked, loudmouthed troll suffering from little man's syndrome.
Oh yeah and you can tell you have a tiny dick from your pics too. Might try stuffing some socks in there next time stumpy.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,570 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,570
Posts18,473,264
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.