Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
He's removed them from Photobucket or whatever image hosting website he uses.

And welcome to the fire.

'Four legs good, two legs baaaad."
----------------------------------------------
"Jimmy, some of it's magic,
Some of it's tragic,
But I had a good life all the way."
(Jimmy Buffett)

SotG
GB1

M
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
M
Why are so many years-old Campfire threads being revived?

Have we run out of rifles-that-won't-shoot, what-kills-elk, which-bullet-is-magic, secret-load-for-.30-06, best-scope-ever questions?
Or do we just need more opportunities to insult fellow Campfire members?

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Perhaps it is because there were more rational and helpful threads years ago vs. the latest political or tinfoil rants! No doubt we have lost some very helpful and knowledgeable members that got bored with wading through the personality disorders! Just an observation from the sidelines, fwiw.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Why are so many years-old Campfire threads being revived?

Have we run out of rifles-that-won't-shoot, what-kills-elk, which-bullet-is-magic, secret-load-for-.30-06, best-scope-ever questions?
Or do we just need more opportunities to insult fellow Campfire members?

It may be that only once in 7 years a Tikka T3 gives problems and this thread popped up? laugh

I don't own one, but are very interested in them though.

T
T
Thanks Son of the Gael. Yes 338Rem I noticed it wasn't from yesterday. Mule Deer what does it matter when the posts are from if the info is relevant and helps someone achieve a solution then shouldn't that be all that matters.

I like to research allot and then also learn from others experiences and this has been the best discussion I have managed to find about this topic on the internet so am chasing it further. If more people where helpful and less picked on people with a genuine interest then maybe there would be even more helpful discussion on here. Just my 2cents worth.

IC B2

M
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
M
travelingpossum,

Apparently the mythical but often-mentioned "sarcasm font" would have been useful to me here! :-)

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by travelingpossum
Thanks Son of the Gael. Yes 338Rem I noticed it wasn't from yesterday. Mule Deer what does it matter when the posts are from if the info is relevant and helps someone achieve a solution then shouldn't that be all that matters.

I like to research allot and then also learn from others experiences and this has been the best discussion I have managed to find about this topic on the internet so am chasing it further. If more people where helpful and less picked on people with a genuine interest then maybe there would be even more helpful discussion on here. Just my 2cents worth.

No problem tp, just was't sure if you noticed, as you did not reference that in your post.
Helluva start, first you ask about an old post that you dredge up and in your second post you snivel about being picked on.
If you call this being picked on, you might be in for a bumpy ride, just sayin. smile

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It's looked to me like Mule Deer was chiding the posters complaining about someone reviving an old post. In essence he was defending you travelingpossum. Then you take umbridge with him? Get a life.

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Would you guys stop derailing my thread and get back on topic?! grin

C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I'm so sorry Jordan.

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
IC B3

T
T
No offence intended to anyone as i've said just discussing something of interest to myself. Apologies to anyone offended wasn't my intention. Anyway back to bedding Tikka's

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 12344mag, 160user, 1234, 74 invisible), 2,610 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,824
Posts18,516,791
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.