Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
I'm too old and too frail these days, to 'man the barricades". I have some stuff set aside though, that might benefit some younger folks that could.
Logistics do indeed win wars, but as the people in the middle east have shown, what is yours, might well be mine tomorrow. There is no guarantee that in a time of national crisis, all the .gov folks will stick with that side. Just saying........

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Oh I know what I have, just need one more! grin

I'm actually downsizing to my M&P 9mm handgun and a M&P 308 AR10 with a scope. I only want what I can easily carry. I only want stuff that shoots common caliber rounds. I only want to store 2 types of ammo and a handful of gun spare parts. Everything plus a few pre-loaded mags fits in 1 tactical carry bag.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The reason Switzerland hasn't been invaded has more to do with the fact the terrain limits the points through which intruders can enter the country; and that every one of those points has been rigged with explosives. Having an armed citizenry is an added bonus.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never gonna happen.

A revolution/civil war will NEVER come from the Right. The only way a civil war would happen is if the GibsMeDats weren't given whatever it is they feel entitled to.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
FIRST study the tactics of your likely adversary(ies). THE MORE HIGHLY TRAINED the adversary is,the easier he is to destroy. They become entirely predictable. Easy to kill when you know their next move before they do.

I think they train for that....Lol.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
W'ell all be dead from muslims and Ebola long before we get the opportunity to rise up!!!!!!!!!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BarryC
A revolution/civil war will NEVER come from the Right.

They've never successfully banned guns. This is a line that can't be crossed.

MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Oh I know what I have, just need one more! grin

I'm actually downsizing to my M&P 9mm handgun and a M&P 308 AR10 with a scope. I only want what I can easily carry. I only want stuff that shoots common caliber rounds. I only want to store 2 types of ammo and a handful of gun spare parts. Everything plus a few pre-loaded mags fits in 1 tactical carry bag.

It's not so much what you can stow or carry, it's what you can recover from the opposition's bodies. That's why I don't own an AR, I'll just pick one up someplace, if the need arises.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
FIRST study the tactics of your likely adversary(ies). THE MORE HIGHLY TRAINED the adversary is,the easier he is to destroy. They become entirely predictable. Easy to kill when you know their next move before they do.

When the balloon goes up, I'm moving in with ET! smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Long live the OTHERS!

You mean JeffO?

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BarryC
Never gonna happen.

A revolution/civil war will NEVER come from the Right. The only way a civil war would happen is if the GibsMeDats weren't given whatever it is they feel entitled to.

So long as those on the right have the mindset that they have so much to live for, you are right.

But when pushed too far, there will be small percentage that feel retaking the country is a cause worth dieing for. I'm not talking about the lunatic fringe militia's planning to bomb courthouses. Just reasonable folks that love this country and are willing to sacrifice all to retake it.

GebsMeDats are cowards who can be whipped into a frenzy to loot and pillage, but they are too lazy and too stupid to look beyond snagging a couple pairs of air jordans and some malt liquor.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
GebsMeDats are cowards who can be whipped into a frenzy to loot and pillage, but they are too lazy and too stupid to look beyond snagging a couple pairs of air jordans and some malt liquor.

LOL

MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If we were to consider methods of achieving gun confiscation, agents of the federal government would not have to perform the physical task of confiscation. It could achieve disarmament via other methods. The feds could starve Americans into compliance (see Stalin's forced famine and the Iranian genocide). If all food and fuel shipments were denied delivery, it wouldn't be long before most Americans surrendered their guns in exchange for food vouchers so they could feed their families. Stockpiling food would not have the desired effect of sustaining families. In would incite others to attempt to take from those who have, which would be passively encouraged by government for it would hasten the outcome of gun confiscation. It would turn Americans against each other, which would benefit only government's objective of total disarmament.

I do not envision another civil war in America.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think it's much more likely that a Cat5 [bleep] out occurs and Marshall Law is declared when citizens start protecting their own property and Hillary see's too many of her voter base falling.

Last edited by RandyR; 09/02/16.

"Jerry is dead, Phish suck time to get a job "
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
There won't be a gun confiscation. They'll start out taxing the hell out of firearms. They'll make it illegal to purchase reloading components because powder and primers are evil.
They'll do like CA is already doing and make it illegal to own classes of guns (which will be rapidly expanded to include everything but a musket).

There will be no grandfather clause. Within 2-3 generations, the guns that weren't turned in by our grandkids will be buried somewhere or dropped in a lake by those who never had a chance to understand their use or what they represent.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Ronald Reagan
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RyanTX
There won't be a gun confiscation. They'll start out taxing the hell out of firearms. They'll make it illegal to purchase reloading components because powder and primers are evil.

They'll do like CA is already doing and make it illegal to own classes of guns (which will be rapidly expanded to include everything but a musket).

This is obviously the middle step they are trying for now but if they get power, they may just make this happen. They would likely take actions on factory ammo also so the regular Joe can't afford to shoot and say fug it and sells his gun back to them, never to be owned again.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SakoAV
" ... It [government] could achieve disarmament via other methods. The feds could starve Americans into compliance (see Stalin's forced famine and the Iranian genocide). If all food and fuel shipments were denied delivery, it wouldn't be long before most Americans surrendered their guns in exchange for food vouchers so they could feed their families.

That doesn't make any sense. For example ....

Her Royal Majesty Queen Hillary issues an Imperial Order which reads ...

"All shipments of food of any kind either by trucking companies, railroads, airplanes, or any other methods are hereby banned. All food in grocery stores, on farms, ranches, or in people's backyard gardens, and elsewhere, now belongs to the Kingdom, meaning me.

This Imperial Order shall remain in effect until all 100,000,000 filthy gunowners turn in all 300,000,000 firearms to my Imperial Enforcement Agents.

Exclusions will be my designated Imperial Guard, my Imperial Police, all Senators & Congressmen who are Democrat Communists, and my family. Any good subject who turns in a gunowner who refuses to comply with my Imperial Order, will be rewarded with one can of pork & beans and a can of Vienna Sausages. This Imperial Order goes into effect immediately."

Now what would 100,000,000 gunowners who are now starving, yet seeing that Her Majesty and her toady sycophants, her Imperial Enforcers, and Imperial Bureaucrats are all eating high on the hog, do??? Just sit around and cry and die of starvation?? I don't think so.

We are not the old Soviet Union or Iran. This is the United States of America with 100,000,000 gunowners who will not go gently into that dark night.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Long live the OTHERS!

You mean JeffO?

No, I mean the "Others".

Originally Posted by ingwe
The boys with the so-called " Assault Rifles" are not going to be the problem the press makes them out to be....it will be, shall we say...'others'.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe
Three man cells.

You, Rommel and who else? wink

Hint taken.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
We are not the old Soviet Union or Iran. This is the United States of America with 100,000,000 gunowners who will not go gently into that dark night.

L.W.

That's what it boils down to.

Not everyone will throw their hat in the ring, but then, not everybody has to...

There are lots of people that have different thresholds of acceptance.

I'm surprised, with the lines in sand crossed already that there hasn't been more organization of taking our country back. I think a LOT of people are waiting to see what the elections bring. I don't think they are going to be happy campers with the results though.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (1800topsoil, 007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 62 invisible), 2,576 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,687
Posts18,494,053
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.