-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Any person that ill and having principles worthy of the Presidency would have disqualified her/himself by now. What a sordid mess.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by greydog
This makes the choice even more difficult. My initial inclination was to vote for Trump and count on him getting impeached early on. On the other hand, if there is a real chance Hillary will kick the bucket....? When one has to vote based on which candidate is least likely to be in office for a full term, it would be better to get solid information. GD

Be careful. One of my Dem friends thinks Biden will step forward and select Elizabeth Warren as his VP running mate. What a scary thought.

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
scary, yes... 2 village idiots at once, like last 8 yrs!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tomk
I know I am lacking a sense of humor in this...

My point is that there is no choice but to vote for Trump.

The democratic party has no provision whatsoever for voters giving a damn about personal freedom...such as owning firearms...regardless of their party's nominees name. They have made that clear.

If they continue in power, their intolerance will mature into jailing and killing their opposition. That be us, minus the token azzhats onboard.

I worry about that too. How many guns do you own? Any that have military appearance? Are you on social security? Ever objected to any government policy? Said anything bad about the administration? Belonged to any online group that does? shocked Etc.

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BamBam
The Lord has answered my prayers, I hope she feels the pain that she has inflicted on the hundreds of thousands of people around the world!

Don't blame Hillary. The blame lies with ignorant voters who supported her sociopath husband and have handed her a rigged primary.

Democrats do not hold sole ownership of stupidity. There are plenty of neocon Republicans who are equally stupid. We don't have to review the anti-America sellouts who vehemently supported the Clinton equal known as Romney. He'd of taken our guns more quickly than any Democrat. We have a more recent rendition in the neocon sociopath: Lyin' Ted. That a Canadian citizen until 2014 could dupe as many Republicans as he did proves that neocon Republicans are every bit as stupid as Democrats. Lyin' Ted is Hillary's equal. He's an insider. And being the phony constitutionalist that he lies that he is, he ought to know that James Madison intended to deny ANYONE holding dual loyalty from holding office of president. Natural born citizen in found in only one place in our constitution: Article II, Section 1, Paragraph 5.

Phony Republicans who believe that Obama was born in a Kenyan grass hut thus making him ineligible to hold office of the president yet were willing to compromise their integrity (more appropriately: lack of integrity) by allowing Ted Cruz, who didn't surrender his dual citizenship until 2014 and whose mother purportedly renounced her American citizenship while living in Canada which would have caused her and her lying son to become naturalized American citizens, are dangerous to American liberty and ought to be denied ability to vote.

Neocons like jorge1 and ltppwell and their pack of neocon lemmings make a serious judgment error by assuming that conservatives will vote neocon Republican. Had Ted Cruz been nominated, these morons would have handed the election to Hillary, for Donald Trump and only Donald Trump will whip Hillary. Lyin' Ted is a complete whack job sociopath. His political career is through. Rick Perry will put a serious hurt on him in 2018. I expect President Trump to endorse Perry.

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
none of those are worries, simple prudent behavior.

screw them and their intolerance

Defend the Constitution
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Ben Wa ball

Do they make 'em in her size? eek

16 lb bowling balls..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The way she lies, 5 years from now, she'll say she was hit by a would be assassins bullet on the campaign trail in 2016, but was not badly injured. Remember the "sniper fire" in Bosnia?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by tommyd53
The way she lies, 5 years from now, she'll say she was hit by a would be assassins bullet on the campaign trail in 2016, but was not badly injured. Remember the "sniper fire" in Bosnia?
And she's still lying about that.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Definitely sniper fire, brian williams is driving the van.

Something clever here.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Anjin

One of my Dem friends thinks Biden will step forward and select Elizabeth Warren as his VP running mate. What a scary thought.

I never thought I'd be rooting for Hillary to last 2 more months!

Islam is a terrorist organization.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by BarryC
Like how all those turds line up around her to block the view.
Yep.
We can expect to see a lot more concealment in the future.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Definitely sniper fire, brian williams is driving the van.
Good one!

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (204guy, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 1badf350, 46 invisible), 2,195 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,093
Posts18,501,981
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.