Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by isaac
The only way to stop Clinton is to support Johnson.
-----------

You're clueless, gurglin'lite!

Johnson has been hurting Clinton in the polls, not Trump.

Love watching you and that nwa illiterate vying for most stupid, though.

I can tell by your kind of post you're having trouble connecting the dots, so see if you can at least follow this:

Johnson takes more votes from Clinton than Trump. If you support Johnson to get him into the debates, then you help take votes from Clinton. As Johnson takes more votes from Clinton than Trump, supporting a Johnson candidacy makes it more likely that Clinton will be weakened enough to allow a weak Republican candidate like Trump to squeak by with the win.

Nobody says you have to vote Johnson if you don't want, but the smart money is on helping him to help Trump take down Clinton. Please do not take this as an opening to continue your trollery. If you can't understand this, then no one can help you.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Trump can't win. I know a lot of people are sucking it up and voting for him because they think that will defeat Clinton, but it won't work. Trump was never a real option for anything other than selling high price limited edition autographed hats (they're really doing that!) to people daft enough to think a wall can stop a Mexican.

Bawahahahaha !! Yea Right... Paleeeze..

John
=
Waterfowler at hart along with my late Baydog 9/26/20 ..
=
=
Striving to be turdlike.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Trump can't win. I know a lot of people are sucking it up and voting for him because they think that will defeat Clinton, but it won't work. Trump was never a real option for anything other than selling high price limited edition autographed hats (they're really doing that!) to people daft enough to think a wall can stop a Mexican.

While I do not have any desire to get into a disagreement with any poster on here, as we all have the right to say what we want, I simply cannot understand how Gary Johnson stands a snowballs chance in Hell of beating Hillary.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Clear? Trump dynasty???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
You live in an alternative universe?

Last edited by LostHighway; 09/11/16.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks for widening the screen, stupid.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
No chit Cross!

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can tell by your kind of post you're having trouble connecting the dots, so see if you can at least follow this:

Johnson takes more votes from Clinton than Trump. If you support Johnson to get him into the debates, then you help take votes from Clinton. As Johnson takes more votes from Clinton than Trump, supporting a Johnson candidacy makes it more likely that Clinton will be weakened enough to allow a weak Republican candidate like Trump to squeak by with the win.

Nobody says you have to vote Johnson if you don't want, but the smart money is on helping him to help Trump take down Clinton. Please do not take this as an opening to continue your trollery. If you can't understand this, then no one can help you.

Even if you were correct and Johnson takes more from Hillary than Trump NOW, how the hell does giving Johnson a bunch of Trump votes help??? That would slant the advantage over to HER. You're literally mathematically arguing against your own point.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The day Donald Trump announced his candidacy, it was clealy evident that he was going to win.

There were three Republican candidates whom I'd of supported: Rand Paul, Ben Carson, and, of course, my favorite: Donald J. Trump.

The rest, especially Lyin' Ted (I'd of labeled his Sociopath Ted) were, at best, neocons, which means they take their orders from foreign influence.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You all better hope that Hillary continues to self destruct. Neither this country nor the Western World can take 8 more years of the current trend. This country will be doomed if Hillary pickes the next batch of SCOTUS justices.

While the World might bitch and moan about how a strong US steps on their toes, in the end they prefer that than dealing with China or Russia.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
hatari,

Trump is going to win regardless of Hillary. All we have to to is get neocons, especially the 'fire's neocons, to move right. elkhunternm is having difficulty moving except further left than he now is. He's ossified in Hillary concupiscence.

IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

445 members (2500HD, 1badf350, 160user, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 1lesfox, 41 invisible), 2,117 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,090
Posts18,501,882
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.