Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way."
Think about what he said. Blacks ARE oppressed. They're given all kinds of free stuff that has destroyed their will to work. They're allowed to kill each other with abandon. They're allowed to have 70% of their children out of wedlock. They're taught that white man's education is bad. They're swamped with drugs that destroy the mind and body.

They're oppressed by those who claim to support them and by themselves. Until they wake up to what they're doing and quit oppressing themselves, there's no fix. It'll only get worse.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe so, but Kaepernick - the White QB pretending to be a Brother - doesn't get it.

Mixed race dude raised by White parents in lilly white Wisconsin and California now wants to champion the Black cause of oppression. He's too White and about 60 years late for any meaningful Civil Rights protests. His NFL career is fading quickly, and he knows he'd be out of the leaggue if not for his huge contract and the salary cap implications. He's been injured, and he's not very good anymore. He is auditioning for his next career - race baiting agitator.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
They're not pressed they're indifferent, they've got no self respect or determination to get out of the [bleep] hole they live in and continue to suck .gov tit..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Must be that activist strange he's sniffing..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Kaepernick is a spoiled, disrespectful, rich prick.

Americans First!
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
These stupid ni---rs here in America ought to see how they live in their native country, Africa. That would shut their stupid asses up tight.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JGRaider
These stupid ni---rs here in America ought to see how they live in their native country, Africa. That would shut their stupid asses up tight.

They are more oppressed there by their race, largely tribal based in "civilized" areas. Robert Mugabe, a Shona, is certainly not adverse to starving the Ndebele in Zimbabwe. Can you imagine if Ian Smith did that? The Hague would chitt.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I'm afraid we are going to hear the " Woe is Me " from people that wont get off their asses and make something of themselves forever!!!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
People who are truly oppressed, leave.

They are just whiners.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Even if Kaepernik is being honest and forthright about his concerns and convictions, he has chosen a misguided or even dumb way to act it out. That has resulted in scorn and negative reaction sufficient to render his actions useless, and now he seems to be urgently seeking support or solace among what seem to be the few like-minded in the league.

And, it does not seem smart to have done this under the cloud of his weak performance, doubtful usefulness and contract situation. It's interesting that some athletes are able to earn a lot of money and recognition in spite of their weak aspects. Such is life.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Africa is a country?

Lmfao

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I was in Kenya in the early seventies and the blacks on our ship were ridiculed by the locals...the Kenyans were miffed that our blacks had such great opportunities and instead chose to riot and raise hell...

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by brilite
Kaepernick is a spoiled, disrespectful, rich prick.
......and who deserves to get his azz handed to him..

Yes, he had the 'right'.. He also has the right to be incredibly stupid and naive.. Boy, did he use THAT right..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I wonder what the narrative would be if a white player stood up holding a small confederate flag in his left hand with his right hand over his heart while the national anthem was played?

That would be a political statement right?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CreekWarrior
I wonder what the narrative would be if a white player stood up holding a small confederate flag in his left hand with his right hand over his heart while the national anthem was played?

That would be a political statement right?

Imagine if they started doing that at NASCAR events? Whoa!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE
Must be that activist strange he's sniffing..

A lot of men will do strange thins for a woman that can suck start a Harley.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labΓ© skΓ½la

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

They are ignorant to the extreme. I'd like them to spend six months in Ghana or Liberia or Nigeria, or the Gold Coast, cooking their tilapia over an open fire while keeping the packs of wild dogs at bay; and then ask them about a nation that has made it possible for them to make millions.

As to the BLM folks, a one-way ticket. They pay their own way back if they can. Maybe the fresh pineapple and mango there would keep them happy.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Africa is a country?

Lmfao

No, its a state.....of mind. laugh

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

[Linked Image]

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by hatari

They are more oppressed there by their race, largely tribal based in "civilized" areas. Robert Mugabe, a Shona, is certainly not adverse to starving the Ndebele in Zimbabwe. Can you imagine if Ian Smith did that? The Hague would chitt.

Starving? Mugabe had 15,000 Ndebele outright murdered.

To say nothing about the 2,500,000 os so massacred in the Watutsi/Hutu mess in Nyasaland, what is still happening in South Sudan, and legal slavery in Mauretania and elsewhere.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (06hunter59, 222Sako, 21, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 22kHornet, 63 invisible), 2,654 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,382
Posts18,527,587
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.