Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
One poll out of many but good to see.

With the first presidential debate coming on Monday, Donald Trump has moved to a five-point lead over Hillary Clinton, his biggest advantage since mid-July.

The latest Rasmussen Reports weekly White House Watch telephone and online survey finds Trump with 44% support among Likely U.S. Voters to Clinton’s 39%. Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson earns eight percent (8%) of the vote, while Green Party nominee Jill Stein holds steady at two percent (2%). Three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are still undecided.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Rasmussen is one of the more credible polls, since they poll likely voters. Some other organizations poll registered voters or just people in general, and those tend to favor the Dems by a few points.

I think Hillary has her work cut out for her on Monday. The debate may be the point where her campaign dissolves completely.

Last edited by denton; 09/22/16.

Be not weary in well doing.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Let's hope Trump doesn't do anything stupid in the debate.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Words to live by.

This debate, if Hillary even shows up for it, is going to make or break the campaigns. Trump's campaign is either going to go stratospheric or crash and burn from this debate. I don't see there being a middle ground. We'll know right after this debate whether he's going to win or not, it's going to be telling.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I know there's a lot of confident people here but I have to admit I have no idea how this will play out right now. One thing I am confident in is that it will be the most watched debate in history.

MOLON LABE
IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I don't either, he's either going to crush her or go down in flames. I don't think there's a middle.

I wonder whether she'll show up for it though. It's becoming more apparent that she's in pretty bad shape. The Clinton campaign has to be in a panic right now. Do they pull her out or try and prop her up on stage for 90 minutes? Which is the least worse scenario for them, canceling the debate or risk having her look weak and incoherent on stage?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Well, I think there may be a 3rd option. They could both come out of it hammered from all the blows in each direction. In other words, they could both lose, essentially.

MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Yep, it's a coin toss no doubt.
Will we hear:
Well looka there, CROOKED HILLARY did show up!

FJB & FJT
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
OutlawPatriot: I guess we have the imbecilic idiot and kalifornicationkopian, "robot jordone", for this fortuitous turn of events?
GO TRUMP!
Get it in gear.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The betting used to be 3:1
Now it is a little less than 2:1 for Hillary.

Betters are much more accurate than polls, but when they are wrong, like Brexit, they error on the liberal side.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
I know there's a lot of confident people here but I have to admit I have no idea how this will play out right now. One thing I am confident in is that it will be the most watched debate in history.

Yep. This whole thing is going hinge on Monday.

I'm almost afraid to watch.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm not gonna watch - nothing that's said could get me to vote Killary so may as well save my time.

That said - if Trump treats the debate like a negotiation in the boardroom - I think he wipes the floor with her.

If he treats it like a stump speech or TV ad - he'll not do as well.

Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
One thing is for sure; I myself am much more optimistic at this point than I was three weeks ago.

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lastround
One thing is for sure; I myself am much more optimistic at this point than I was three weeks ago.

I agree with that.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
One poll out of many but good to see.

With the first presidential debate coming on Monday, Donald Trump has moved to a five-point lead over Hillary Clinton, his biggest advantage since mid-July.

The latest Rasmussen Reports weekly White House Watch telephone and online survey finds Trump with 44% support among Likely U.S. Voters to Clinton’s 39%. Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson earns eight percent (8%) of the vote, while Green Party nominee Jill Stein holds steady at two percent (2%). Three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are still undecided.

National polls are pretty much meaningless at this stage of the POTUS cycle. The challenge states are where it's at. fortunately Trump is gaining there too.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
The Trump Train has been gaining steady steam since a year ago.

The Hillary Machine has been winding down since a year ago.

This one is nowhere near as close as the media is trying to keep it.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
With nearly no prep, he already has.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RickyD
With nearly no prep, he already has.

The man is many things but I really doubt that 'stupid' is one of them. With his seemingly boundless energy I would bet there has been plenty of prepping. Whether he wants the MSM/HRC to know might be a different story. wink

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I hope she has the worse coughing fit of her lifetime for all to see, Lets see some of that Dyskenisa kick in as well.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I hope the bitch strokes out on stage..

I love these asses who keep saying he couldn't win in the primaries and then thoroughly kicked Cruz's ass, then kicked mclame, romney, bush and the rest of the rino's in the balls, wouldn't get the nomination and then won it, then he wouldn't have a chance against the bitch and is now kicking her ass.. Keep doubting him, he thrives on it and then destroys his opponents..

Last edited by CEJ1895; 09/23/16.

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

461 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 163bc, 40 invisible), 2,119 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,245
Posts18,486,168
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.