Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 24 25
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Tell them what you want(from top to bottom put the ball in their court) they are listening how often does that happen. Nothing 1" is exciting to me.

Last edited by fredIII; 09/26/16.
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Calvin
Gotta get the shipping squared away. Usps priority or bust.

It was bound to happen, although I had my doubts. I agree with you 100% on your post. Wow. Feeling dizzy. Need to lay down for a while.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits spend your one a day on me I really love your brilliant insight And catastrophic bitch fest. It's uber that tract has offered to wash the sand out of your sloppy vag.

PS tell dirty Dave hi for me when he comes out of your bed room. Lol I would love to face to face as much as you if not more.
Quite sending me pm's I ain't your friend. GFY.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by David_Walter
TRACT_Optics

Not taking sides, but if you really believe in your product, ship a sample to 'Stick gratis, and ask him to report back to you and publish his findings here.

If he wants to keep it, have him pay for it and you eat the shipping as part of the field study.

If he sends it back, that's data, too.

I'll bet hundreds and hundreds of SWFA Super Sniper "FixedPhuqers" in 6x MQ and 10X MQ have been sold based on his endorsement.

I've got at least 4 of the fixed and three of the 1-4 "illuminatti"

Just thinking out loud...

That's got to be one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard of around here, and that's saying something.

New company can't get shipping right (twice now) to an influential member and you think DW idea is dumb?

Now that is saying something...
That right there is funny! laugh

"influential": having or exerting influence

C'mon, how many 100's of responses have you to the guy?
This is the response that bs gets from me.

[Linked Image]

There's nothing special about bs,he's a legend in his own mind.

Sorry Tract Optics for the thread hi-jack.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by longdog
After following all of the discussion from folks who don't have these scopes, I ordered a 2-10x today, just to see wtf.
Interestingly, my 2 day shipping came to $0.00.
There was a minor issue with an address denial for my payment, but the customer service resolved it in less than 5 minutes.
We'll see...

I used one in Africa this past May. Took a Blesbok last day, needed to thin them out. Was about to hop in the truck to go back to Joburg but decided to take a last minute stalk. Just over 200 yards, singled it out and dropped it in its tracks. I love the 2-10x range...will do 90% of my hunting needs.

[img:center][Linked Image][/img]

I think you'll be quite happy when that arrives.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Use discount code: 24HOUR5 for 5% off your order!
IC B2

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T

No worries here, not for that fine looking Kudu!!

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by starsky
2nd focal plane on the scopes doesn't interest me very much, getting sort of back to the topic...

I went back and forth with 1st and 2nd FP scopes for hunting when 1st FP became more popular around 7-9 years ago. Never did like the reticle for hunting as I've taken way too many shots at minimum magnification pretty quickly at a little distance. Use them on my target sticks, but 2nd focal plane has its home on my hunting rigs.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Walter,

Free never was my cup of tea. 'Tis more than a touch fascinating to me,for The Lying Fhuqks at Tract to lean so heavily on doing Consumers "favors",by eliminating the "dreaded" Boogey Man and to frost that cake by charging $15+ per pound in shipping. Them facts is funnier than fhuqk,though hardly "surprising". For conversation,I paid less than $5 per pound on the Anschutz 54 wrapped in a McMillan,that I bought yesterday. Perspective never ain't not intellesting.(grin)

It'll only come as a "surprise" to The Counter Jockey and "The Genius",that USPS Flat Rate shipping is a long established mainstay within the Industry and neither "esoteric" or "special". The poor poor Tract DUMB Fhuqks are consistently a fhuqking riot and have yet to connect a single fhuqking dot!

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.................

Ringman,

It's your Imagination...Pretend with it as you MUST. Go to the mirror and practice saying: "I do NOT read what he says","I do NOT read what he says"..."I do NOT read what he says". Be SURE to weigh in,after you've "convinced" yourself of same. Congratulations?!?

You sad sack lying piece of fhuqking schit...your Imaginary Pretend Ignore is leaking.

Bless your heart.

sidepuss,

Is this where you say that you "don't care" and hold your breath,by trying to weigh in above your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"? You "lucky" kchunt,Imagination and Pretend are priced within your budget. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

'Raider,

I getta kick outta how very fhuqking easily you talk outta your ass and lie through same. Your Imaginary Pretend Ignore's hilarity,is predicated SOLELY on how "real" it is to you,despite being a Delusional Fabrication. Congratulations?!?

The Texas version of everything is fhuqking HILARIOUS and here's to you doing your absolute BEST.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'farmer,

As per always,feel free to cite any/all words I used that were "too long" or "too Technical" and I'll happily abridge/condense same,so all can follow.

I'd not own the platform that wouldn't take a lick and key is to KNOW well in advance of Crunch Time,what wares will connect dots and not puke. I hear weather fending is an important consideration too and this Kansas sunshine will illuminate weaknesses. Pun be intended.

Laughing!....................

'slave,

The LAST fhuqking thing The Counter Jockey or "The Genius" wants,is someone with a clue to flog upon a Turdic aboard exemplary platforms,in extrapolation to other wares. There wouldn't be any 1" and 2" Box "Tests" involved. Laughing!

Facts ain't for everyone,as Retards and Texans obliviously quantify.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..............

'fiable,

Results interest me and I'm rather at ease,in cutting to the fhuqking chase.

Hell...I've seen me do it.(grin)

add,

Perspective is everything and in fairness,I've tried for (3) mornings and The Counter Jockey and "The Genius" cain't fix something as fhuqking SIMPLE as shipping,using USPS as a carrier.

[Linked Image]

Really instills "confidence" in their entire Snake Oil ruse.(grin)

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..............

Calvin,

Apparently USPS is "too tricky" and without enough profit margin for The Counter Jockey and The Genius.

They are ALL too happy,to fhuqk the schit outta Consumers and with a smile on their face.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..................

Judmam,

The INCREDIBLY long list of things you do not know,will only come as a "surprise" to you. Congratulations?!?

I am totally unfamiliar with the platform,you are TRYING to talk about. Give or fhuqking take. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

elkchunternm,

Your "grasp" of Optics,is as hilarious as your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results",as applied to the Outdoors. Congratulations?!?

REALLY enjoy your Imaginary Pretend Ignore and just how "real" it is,to you.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'mountain,

The Thread is simply missing honest evaluation,upon wares that are billed to do things they simply can NOT.

That fact reliably sails over pointy heads...but is funnier than fhuqk.

Laughing!..................

'dog,

Elaborate upon the wares slated to evaluate said glass and the premise relegated to same.

If only for conversation.....................

Fredrica,

I enjoy your Imagination and it's Pretend,ALMOST as much as you do...though for very different reasons. At least it is priced within your "means",you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

You never did dare cite what you "do" for a "living",nor "all" them rifle "particulars". I "wonder" why?!? Laughing!

LOVED the very "exciting" pictures of "Critters" that you took...as that schit is funnier than fhuqk. No need to quantify in pics,that schit floats. Hint.

Slow day yesterday and filmed a first,not that you could begin to savvy. Hint. Laughing!

This is a first

You REALLY "get after it".

Bless your heart.

'bob5,

THE last fhuqking thing The Counter Jockey or "The Genius" wants,is facts.

For reasons that are welllllllllll beyond fhuqking obvious,to everyone that isn't a Retard or a fhuqking Texan. Reality has a tendency to reliably collide with Fantasy.(grin)

Not to slight a 1" or 2" box "Test" by The counter Jockey,or anything like that.

Laughing!...............

hoalie,

Who DOESN'T know that you are an utterly CLUELESS Fhuqking Idiot? Hell...even you KNOW. Congratulations?!?

It'll only come as a "surprise" to you,that not all wares are "equal"...let alone close. Hint.

Now as to your very "exciting" single version of a far lesser MOA/MIL Fixed Fhuqker,than that which is available today,I certainly do not wish to slight the "magnitude" of neither your Imagination nor it's Pretend.

The MOA/MIL platform has always been and will always be a compromised system,no matter the Manufacturer or Model. Hint.

That you are shy of the 13 IQ Points requisite,to savvy same,will again only come as a "surprise" to you. Hint.

As to Fixed Fhuqkers in particular,their relative QC/merit have run the gamut since introduction,as applied expressly to the MOA/MIL Goat Fhuqk you swoon. Hint.

Tracking,repeats,zero retention and sponge turrets were the order of the day and it is funnier than fhuqk you feel compelled to reiterate your INCREDIBLE fhuqking Stupidity. You musta forgot about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore again?!? Laughing! Hint.

Anywhooo...I can personally only attest to MIL/MIL,MOA/MIL and MOA/MOA versions of the single offering you were giddy about procuring,as your "trump Card"...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Now to be fair,I've not shoot much more than 100 of them,if only to grant your Stupidity more traction,so you can "tell" me "more". Hint.

Bless your heart.

starsky,

It is a never ending series of outright fhuqking LIES,for "The Genius" to mutter through quivering lips,that the Turdic's 1" tube,schit reticle,SFP,schit turrets and miserly erector travel,meld to make THE "premiere" Long Range scope.

That video is funnier than fhuqk...mainly because she's doing her BEST.

Texans and Retards believe it too,which is even fhuqking funnier.

Bless their hearts.

The Counter Jockey,

I don't get very "many" PM's. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Gotta keep deleting,to make room for folks to hear facts. You flatter yourself,that you "think" you'd rate one from me,but cain't blame you in shooting for the stars. Hint.

On the average,just how long does it take "The Genius" to fix something as fhuqking easy as shipping options,with an itty-bitty firm like the USPS?!?

You DUMB Fhuqks are certainly fhuqking spectatular in your inability,to connect a single fhuqking dot.

This will be funnier than fhuqk,because you assuredly do NOT "know". What are the Turdic '10x subtension values? Didja' "Test" same on your "Target Sticks",while doing that "harrowing" 1" and 2" box "Tests"?!?

I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

Yep...I just took a bow.

Wow +P++!!!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
HI Guys,

Last day of the Tract Toric $100 off promo! If you have any questions feel free to shoot me over a message.

Thanks!

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TRACT_Optics
Here it is guys! "5 days to Save"

$100 OFF all Toric optics. Great time to get into Alpha glass at amazing prices!

Code ELKCAMP2016

Promo starts today and runs through the 27th.

I just ordered a pair of 8x42 Toric Binos. $554.00 delivered. Shipping was free! Ground or 2nd Air.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by TRACT_Optics

No worries here, not for that fine looking Kudu!!
You ain't seen nothing yet. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by kingston

I just ordered a pair of 8x42 Toric Binos. $554.00 delivered. Shipping was free! Ground or 2nd Air.

Appreciate the business Kingston! I know you'll be very happy with them.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
While reading Stick's long post, I had a brief sinking spell, thinking I had been left out, ignored.

But, there it was... grin

I get the feeling Alaskans, or even some Montanans, don't have much use for Texicans.

From my perspective, living around Cajuns, Texicans really aren't all that bad... blush

DF

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I decided to try a Toric 3-15x42. Less than $600 shipped. Was going to try a VX6 but the rebate put me over the edge. Should be plenty of scope for what I'm doing. I haven't been impressed with Leupold turrets lately and SS optics are sub-par on the three that I've had. We shall see if they live up to the marketing material.

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Everyone look , see. I am popular.... I have lots of PM's.
Look at my reloaded bullets and all my guns with bright tape on them.
Someone please say something about my gear and thank me!
Why does no one like me? Pay attention to me!

Wouldn't be surprised if Smaley stick does this every night to put him self to sleep.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY

Last edited by Dre; 09/27/16.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

hoalie,

Who DOESN'T know that you are an utterly CLUELESS Fhuqking Idiot? Hell...even you KNOW. Congratulations?!?

It'll only come as a "surprise" to you,that not all wares are "equal"...let alone close. Hint.

Now as to your very "exciting" single version of a far lesser MOA/MIL Fixed Fhuqker,than that which is available today,I certainly do not wish to slight the "magnitude" of neither your Imagination nor it's Pretend.

The MOA/MIL platform has always been and will always be a compromised system,no matter the Manufacturer or Model. Hint.

That you are shy of the 13 IQ Points requisite,to savvy same,will again only come as a "surprise" to you. Hint.

As to Fixed Fhuqkers in particular,their relative QC/merit have run the gamut since introduction,as applied expressly to the MOA/MIL Goat Fhuqk you swoon. Hint.

Tracking,repeats,zero retention and sponge turrets were the order of the day and it is funnier than fhuqk you feel compelled to reiterate your INCREDIBLE fhuqking Stupidity. You musta forgot about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore again?!? Laughing! Hint.

Anywhooo...I can personally only attest to MIL/MIL,MOA/MIL and MOA/MOA versions of the single offering you were giddy about procuring,as your "trump Card"...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Now to be fair,I've not shoot much more than 100 of them,if only to grant your Stupidity more traction,so you can "tell" me "more". Hint.

Bless your heart.

My point is simply that this rifle had this scope when you were touting fixed Leupold scopes as the end-all be-all for hunting. You acted like people buying the original SS scopes were morons, yet, now, years later you brag about having over a hundred of them.

Yeah, the mil/mil is nice, but it didn't exist when I bought the scope. You know, when fixed Leupold was the king in your mind........

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I've gotta send a pm to the admins, there is no way there are over 450 dsmf's on this site!! Are you able to pm yourself big sniveler???

PS, follow along with big sniveler @ #washedupalaskancunt

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Big Stick

hoalie,

Bless your heart.

My point is simply that this rifle had this scope when you were touting fixed Leupold scopes as the end-all be-all for hunting. You acted like people buying the original SS scopes were morons, yet, now, years later you brag about having over a hundred of them.

Yeah, the mil/mil is nice, but it didn't exist when I bought the scope. You know, when fixed Leupold was the king in your mind........

[Linked Image]

It's never too late to give him some parenting advice.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by fredIII

It's never too late to give him some parenting advice.

It's a little too late for that.

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
[Linked Image]

BS, I'll bolt it to my current favorite. 6x47L, Lilja 8twist, 105bthp @3050, etc. I'd like to see it track, return to zero, repeat, repeat, better than the glass it's wearing.

Page 5 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (1Longbow, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,678
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.