Home
Here it is guys! "5 days to Save"

$100 OFF all Toric optics. Great time to get into Alpha glass at amazing prices!

Code ELKCAMP2016

Promo starts today and runs through the 27th.
Was gonna order a Toric '10x riflescope,just to quantify the hilarity of the Goat Fhuqk via video and stills,in regards to tracking,zero retention and subtension quantifications...but you DUMB fhuqks even managed to botch shipping.

The most "reasonable" rate(UPS Ground) is $69.41.

2nd Day Air is $84.41

Next Day Air is $124.95

[Linked Image]

Hardly "surprising",that you Bafoons can't get a single fhuqking thing even close to right.

Impressively thorough fhuqking!

Congratulations?!?...............
Big Stick,

Thanks for posting that concern. I'm betting it was just a glitch.

If you send me your name and number we can have someone call you for the order with an updated shipping quote.

Originally Posted by Big Stick
Was gonna order a Toric '10x riflescope,just to quantify the hilarity of the Goat Fhuqk via video and stills,in regards to tracking,zero retention and subtension quantifications...but you DUMB fhuqks even managed to botch shipping.

2nd Day Air is $84.41

Next Day Air is $124.95

[Linked Image]

Hardly "surprising",that you Bafoons can't get a single fhuqking thing even close to right.

Sugar tits you are truly a POS. That whole video through a spotting scope is really neat glad i could bring you up to date.

PS, if the scope is in your words + p. Then are you going to shut you're big mouth. Did not think so!! Or will it start the next big thing and every one that ain't got one will be dumb stupid or worse. You not so funny joke you. Go back to as real as it gets and whooo your fanboys the big people have no use for your crap. PS-S GFY and say hi to dirty Dave for me.

OP

Tract very nice offer glad to see you guys getting so much market attention and great reviews. Plus charge that pos triple for shipping and send an empty box he deserves 0.
Originally Posted by fredIII

OP

Tract very nice offer glad to see you guys getting so much market attention and great reviews. .

Thanks Fred.

Big Stick,

Confirmed there was a glitch with shipping. Still waiting on your PM to make sure we can get that out to you with the correct shipping.
Trevor, ignore that loser like I do. You'll have lost nothing, and gained a whole lot.

I cannot fathom why the owner of this site lets this crap exist, ESPECIALLY WHEN AIMED AT A PAYING SPONSOR! Amazing.

2nd Day Air is $84.41

Next Day Air is $124.95

[Linked Image]

Larry is there really no end to your bitching and whinning??? Money grows on trees remember ??? Haha

Follow me Larry @#whinningalaskacunts.
The elk camp offer enticed me to order a 3-15x for a new rifle. 2nd day shipping was as reasonable as it could be without getting money back.
Is it beyond your pointy little head it costs a fortune to get goods to the armpit of the US?? Shipping goods to a [bleep] IS expensive.... Hint
Originally Posted by RedRabbit
The elk camp offer enticed me to order a 3-15x for a new rifle. 2nd day shipping was as reasonable as it could be without getting money back.

Glad to hear it and appreciate the business!
Never would have guessed Larry AKA (sugar tits) to be broke and whining like a little girl. Oh I can't lie it was never a secret look at the fancy house and the high end boat he pulls with the taco. That's funny stuff it's like trailer park wars up in kraig with sugar tits tear filled bitch fest on full blast. Perfect place for a POS.

Free bump for tract and a very generous offer.
So our special needs case, Sugar Titties or Littl dik dik had his wittl feelings hurt because the shipping was too much, and went crying on forum, Aaahhh1 poh wittl Dik Dik! Call yer Mama and she will help you out dude.
The Counter Jockey,

Stupidity isn't a "glitch",it's a plight. How does one charge somebody $70 in shipping for a single fhuqking scope,on "accident"?!?

Do not flatter yourself,because not all rate a PM from me. Hint.

Now as a Business Model,unfhuqking your Shipping "options" cain't hurt. Thank me later for that tip. If/when you unfhuqk same and I can preclude being raped in Shipping Charges,I'll simply procure a '10x Turdic for unbiased evaluation upon multiple platforms,that'll easily Agg in the low .3's. Subtension,zero retention,tracking,zoom shift,parallax and all will be noted with candor,be it great or dismal news. No different than all the other wares I flog upon. Hell...it might even see some weather too. Laughing!

I'm chuckling in advance at the pending hilarity..............

Fredrica,

There is no slighling how amazingly WELL founded your countless Insecurities are. In fairness,you suck a mean ass,undoubtedly due to all them years of practice. Congratulations?!?

I getta kick outta your fascinating Delusions,as you feverishly attempt to somehow interject yourself with I. Mainly because them hilarious failed attempts,is the only fhuqking move you've got,as you shoot for the stars. Be certain to tell yourself that you "could too" and perhaps cite that you "know" a Cutter,for maximium "effect". Laughing!

What do you "do" for a "living" again?!? Re-LAUGHING!!!

Perspective is never not intellesting and for conversation,I didn't buy my first video camera much more than 30yrs ago and haven't worn out much more than halfa dozen of 'em. Gave thought once to buying a still camera too,but it's all so "confusing". Mebbe due "all" your "experience","knowledge" and "results",you could touch on them tidbits with the same "insight" you do on boolits,barrels and glass?!? Laughing!

The poignant profundity of my Gear Critique(s) is well beyond LEGENDARY and if I take the time to pen the thought,them Sales go through the roof. You are welcome to conjure as much Imagination and Pretend as you dare,to try to "negate" them facts. Funnier than fhuqk to hear you squawk in your high pitched Whine,while setting upon your Couchbound Kchunt on the sidelines shufflin' your Pom-Pom's...if only because it's as close as you'll ever get. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'Raider,

The INCREDIBLE fhuqking HILARITY of what you can and cannnot begin fathom,would rate you front page in The Guinness Book and that ONLY because you are doing your best. Congratulations?!?

Someone who "knows" as "much" as you,is always going to be best served by shutting the fhuqk up and taking notes,you INCREDIBLY sloooowwwwwwww fhuqking "learner".

The Texas version of everything is fhuqking HILARIOUS.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Judmam,

I couldn't speak in the firsthand to having received more than a coupla hunnert scopes in the Mail...so this is all "new" to me. You'd need a co-signer for the scope caps. Congratulations?!?

Perspective never ain't not intellesting...not that you've the faculties to understand what a ratio is. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot!

Laughing!.................

Old DUMBfhuqk,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you are farrrrrrrr more comfortable in drooling over male anatomy,than you are in the discussion of things germane to the Outdoors. Google it. Congratulations?!?

I "wonder" why even somoeone as fhuqking STUPID as you,KNOWS better than to even try to talk about other than Cock Talk....you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Here's to the perpetual HILARITY,of Clueless DUMB Fhuqks doing their absolute BEST.

Wow +P++!!!.......................
Again, #whinningalaskancunts
Trevor - hope you sell a bunch! I am sure BS appreciates your polite response. wink

Tag
Trevor-

Can you discuss the pros/cons of the Toric 8x42s vs Monarch 7 8x42s which I currently have?

I've been relatively impressed with the Monarchs thus far and I need a little persuasion to upgrade to the Torics.

Thanks

One pound at a time Sugartits the 42#'ers go fast. How's that Leupold return policy. Note the floor in my gun room my gear sucks ๐Ÿ˜ LOL

[Linked Image]
A stiller LA predator inbound and I put in the order last Friday I'm hooked up.

In a couple weeks this will be a buck killer you could not keep pace with 800 hp and your doomed to peddle as fast as you can.

[Linked Image]
And yes that is one of the first. The round top and the predator are locked to boots 1/8 .284" runways. Bartline 3 and 3B.

200's are bad ass sub's in the 308 with Tboss. Take notes I am legend.
But you know that it's why I get so far under your skin.
[Linked Image]

PS How's the diet going bet it's really expensive having those meals ready to eat sent to the butthole of the planet. But for the sake of not giving your fat ass an inch. It would be fair to state that your fat to muscle ratio is 1:1 Lol. or the 50:1 chance dirty Dave hangs out to see you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ take you medicine Larry I'm worried about you lol.
Can we just stay on Track?
Stupidity isn't a "glitch",it's a plight.

You should know.
Originally Posted by Wesley2
Trevor-

Can you discuss the pros/cons of the Toric 8x42s vs Monarch 7 8x42s which I currently have?

I've been relatively impressed with the Monarchs thus far and I need a little persuasion to upgrade to the Torics.

Thanks

Hi Wesley,

Largest difference will be in the glass quality and coatings. Being that the Monarch 7 was designed by our founders in their past life, we have good insight. You'll have less CA and much better glare control. Also will have a brighter image, more crisp all around. Refinement to the focus wheel as well.

Really boils down to the business model again, getting the features of Alpha level optics for much lower pricing because that normal added margin is taken out.

Hope this helps. Feel free to shoot over any more!
Judmam,

You were almost brazen enough,to say something about scopes,barrels,boolits or the Outdoors. ALMOST. Congratulations?!?

I "wonder" why it is,that you KNOW better than to even try?!?

Bless your heart.

kenjs,

Purty talk with a forked tongue,don't swoon anyone other than Texans and Retards...as this Thread alone,eloquently attests.

Pardon my inherent ability to read sign.

Hint.

Fredrica,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you remain consumed 24/7,into trying to dupe yourself that you "could too". Congratulations?!?

A round top Ruger and them trite mag confines has gotta be VERY "exciting" for someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you. Laughing!

Always wanted to try sumptin' in 7 em-em,but never did. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The only skin you get under is your own and there ain't no slightin',how amazingly WELL founded them countless Insecurities are.

One thing is for certain in regards to you Clueless Do Nothing DUMB Fhuqks and that's when it's all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said...than done.

I prefer Rock to Bart,Boots and Krieger,mainly because I have 'em all. You can ALMOST spell Bartlein,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Don't "forget" to cite "particulars",in regards to throat,twist and COAL,along with mounts/rings and glass,especially in regards to "all" the 200's you "shoot". Mebbe mention stocks too. It WILL be funnier than fhuqk. Have you managed to convince yourself that you "know" the difference betwixt MOA and Mils yet?!? I REALLY fhuqking enjoyed that one too! Laughing!

You Train Wreck DUMB Fhuqks are a fhuqking hoot! Don't "forget" the pics of all you are "gonna" do! Hell...mebbe Santa will bring you your first camera?!? Nawwwwww,you don't even know anyone with enough jingle to arrange same.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

SuperKchunt,

Feel free to cite someone(anyone) who "knows" or "does" LESS than you. Mebbe add a leetle frosting to that constant and fling some of the horde of pics of me Outdoors,from "your" album...in which you TRY to "live" vicariously through. Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

The Counter Jockey,

With a 7x shipping rate above and beyond others,I reckon the Profit Margin there,more than offsets the imaginary "Middle Man". Congratulations?!?

A right proper fhuqking,is a "feature" I personally do not hold in esteem,as purveyed by a Charlitan vendor and their wares that are wellllllllll beyond suspect.

Ain't it a convenient constant,that the very premise that LR glass is factored upon,is missed by more than miles and in glaring fashion?!? Were it not for the inherent fhuqking humor of debunking the Goat Fhuqk from stem to stern,the "allure" would be less than none. It's rather "surprising" that a Turdic has yet to be quantified by anyone with a first fhuqking clue,aboard platforms of repute and flogged upon in a manner which "all" of "The Genuis's" notions are shredded. I "wonder" why that is?!? Laughing!

Dual Dovetail extended front Signature's patiently lay in wait,aboard a rather Skookum 18lb A2 stocked not so fhuqking Sleeper,that likes to dip into the .2's with the right reticle. No thang to coax all of the erector outta inclination and substantiate the obvious,if only obviously. The "surprises" will be none,in regards to the astute,but Earth Shatterin' for Retards and Texans. Hint.

P.S. and by the way...the fhuqking thing might even get wet! The HORROR!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.......................
Oh lord, you took the time to log in, type all that, with your 1 daily post??? You really told us!!! Haha

Follow Larry @ #washedupwhinningalaskancunt
What's with this Big Stick dude?
Big Stick? Well, he's the one who gives us the pleasure of seeing fred and judman post on a regular basis. Without him, those two wouldn't have a thing to say on the forums.
Originally Posted by Tedo
What's with this Big Stick dude?

He hates poor grammar and miss spellings. LOL.
As well as needing constant attention like a teen girl.

Like you I have wanted for a 7 mm for a while. However I need only one of each to make a line. Note the new 7-08ai naked heads I really wanted for something different. Wonder what a guy would have to do for a living to get cases like that. ๐Ÿค”
[Linked Image]
Always a bridesmaid never a bride poor sugar tits.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Well you 2 dummies got somthing in common... Your always worried about what other folks are , doing, useing, saying.... Congratulations suckass???
Originally Posted by TRACT_Optics
Big Stick,

If you send me your name and number we can have someone call you for the order with an updated shipping quote.

I admire you for taking the "high road". Some of us really appreciate your participation.

donsm70
Hunts is so use to being bullied. life has taught him to just kiss azz and cry when no ones looking. Hunts best you stick to grammar and sucking balls.
Originally Posted by donsm70
Big Stick,

I admire you for taking the "high road". Some of us really appreciate your participation.

donsm70

It's always good to have options and tract seems to be listening to the gun world better than most bump for a 100$ off and a guy with more restraint than I. Lol
Originally Posted by donsm70

donsm70

Thanks!

It's always good to have options and tract seems to be listening to the gun world better than most bump for a 100$ off and a guy with more restraint than I. Lol

Appreciate it!
Sales goes thru tomorrow guys, 2 days left to get $100 off a Toric Bino or Toric Scope. Perfect time to try one if you're on the fence!

Discount Code: ELKCAMP2016

$100 OFF all Toric optics. Great time to get into Alpha glass at amazing prices!

Toric is considered "alpha glass"? I have not looked through a pair so I cannot comment to the quality but would be interested in seeing any head to head comparisons that put Toric up there with Swarovski, Leica and Zeiss
Originally Posted by huntsonora

Toric is considered "alpha glass"? I have not looked through a pair so I cannot comment to the quality but would be interested in seeing any head to head comparisons that put Toric up there with Swarovski, Leica and Zeiss

Take a look at the thread JGRaider started. Two customer reviews in there. Also, take a look at the Bird Forum thread by JG as well, a few more user reviews there with their comparison thoughts.

I came out here with a big statement in that our Toric line is equal to if not bests the Razor HD's in optical quality and you'd be hard pressed to pick your favorite up against the SLC. I still stand behind that.

I think you'd be quite impressed with them..with this sales and a 30 day return policy if you're not satisfied, its a great time to try them out!
[quote=huntsonora]

I came out here with a big statement in that our Toric line is equal to if not bests the Razor HD's in optical quality and you'd be hard pressed to pick your favorite up against the SLC. I still stand behind that.

I have the 8x42's and couldn't agree more, as I have said the same thing.

Take a look at the thread JGRaider started. Two customer reviews in there. Also, take a look at the Bird Forum thread by JG as well, a few more user reviews there with their comparison thoughts.

I think you'd be quite impressed with them..with this sales and a 30 day return policy if you're not satisfied, its a great time to try them out!

I like and trust JG but I find it a little odd that you base your statement of "alpha glass" on one or two reviews posted on a couple of forums. I don't consider the Vortex Razors to be "alpha glass" and I own a pair of the gen 3 Razor HD's. They're just a good binocular and the company has exceptional customer service but the product itself isn't "alpha glass" IMO. If the Toric is "equal to if not bests" the Razor it's not going to be that close to the SLC's because to my eyes the SLC's are a noticible improvement over the Razors.

I like and trust JG but I find it a little odd that you base your statement of "alpha glass" on one or two reviews posted on a couple of forums. I don't consider the Vortex Razors to be "alpha glass" and I own a pair of the gen 3 Razor HD's. They're just a good binocular and the company has exceptional customer service but the product itself isn't "alpha glass" IMO. If the Toric is "equal to if not bests" the Razor it's not going to be that close to the SLC's because to my eyes the SLC's are a noticible improvement over the Razors.

I completely agree with your on your view of the razors. My opinions on comparison comes from my years of selling and using all the above. I know that may seem like a blanket statement, but I had a good tenure at OpticsPlanet selling Swaro, Zeiss, Leica, Kowa, Leupold, NF, Vortex, etc. I was fortunate enough to go on hunts and shoots with various vendors, see factories, and have most products at my disposal for each and every hunt or shoot. My own personal opinion is that the Toric rivals the SLC which I would say is at Alpha level at around a $1800+ price tag. Now, some very experienced users would call that entry level Alpha, but to most shooters and hunters, that's a Alpha level of change to spend on a Bino, and you do get excellent optics out of it.

My opinion from my years behind the various glass across the many companies is that we are putting out a $665 binocular that is at the quality of a $1800 unit, which I would call Alpha level. I guess in the end its really a "subjective" descriptor, but I think it fits.

Judmam,

No need for you to obliviously quantify ad nauseum,that when slighted as "much" IQ and acumen as you,that Imitation,Plagiarism and Whining are your only fhuqking moves. Congratulations?!?

You almost said something about a scope. ALMOST.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Tito,

I simply figured that someone with the requisite skill set,aptitude and resources...should oughtta shake one of these "premiere" pieces of fhuqking schit out,if only in fairness to the Consumer and for the first time. They are billed as the "ultimate" in LR glass,despite being expressly "engineered" to defy same and the whole fhuqking thing is rather gawwdamned fhuqking hilarious.

The "testing" thus far,is a ruse as an absolute fhuqking minimum. Total misrepresentation and lies abound by the purveyors of same. "Surprisingly",only Texans and Retards have tried to "test" them and the hilarity of those feeble "efforts" is EPIC as a fhuqking minimum. I get it that you too are dumber than fhuqk and devoid an inkling in regards to POA/POI sanctity,you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Looking forward to your next Whine.

Bless your heart.

'22,

The Boozy Bromance have always talked out their asses
and flaunted their Imagination and Pretend...if only because it's the only fhuqking "move" they've got.

Neither could "critique" an ice cube and are in well beyond their "means","abilities" and "comprehension" "levels". Though in fairness,it IS funnier than fhuqk.

It'll only come as a "surprise" to Retards and Texans,that the "glitch" continues. What were the fhuqking "odds"?!?

[Linked Image]

Bless their hearts.

Fredrica,

There was/is NO need for you to expound on your sheer and utter fhuqking CLUELESSNESS...but your best never ain't not fhuqking hilarious! Congratulations?!?

Very GOOD call to refrain all rifle/mount/glass particulars,as well as what you "do" for a "living" and Whine instead. Not that you had any other fhuqking "move". Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise",that you are THE Schit Boolit Queen too. Ain't it a rather fascinatin' constant,that despite your BEST efforts,you are incapable of restraining your MAGNIFICENT Stupidity?!? That poignant profundity never loses it's luster,you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'70,

In what Delusional World do you "live" in,where being a Charlatan Snake Oil Salesman and a lying piece of fhuqking schit...is the "high" road?

And folks wonder aloud,how Obama was elected. TWICE. Congratulations?!?

You Do Nothing DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

The Counter Jockey,

Just how long does the Shipping Fhuqking last? I reckon it'll obviously outlast the "deal". Laughing!

Get "The Genius" to fix your phony fhuqking Website,so as to keep shipping under 10% of your "sensational" "no middle man Turdic pricing" and going bust just might be delayed a week or two. Congratulations?!?

You KNOW you are a fly by night Joke,if you laude JG's sensational Retardation as an "attribute". Holy fhuqking dog schit,you poor STUPID Fhuqks are CLUELESS! Mebbe get Jeff Zero,Fredrica and Judmam to chime in on a "critique" too. I'll happily mail a camera gratis(that means free),so they can capture THE Twatly Trifecta's take on tracking,zero retention,subtension,zoom shift,parallax,weather fending,cardboard box opening and scope mounting. LAUGHING!!!

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!

Wow +P++!..................

'sonora,

THE beauty of Proprietary Snake Oil Sales,is that facts simply do not matter.

Bless TRACTS hearts.

Laughing!.....................

'Raider,

If ONLY you could have a fhuqking inkling,to your Ninja Fhuqking STUPIDITY. Congratulations?!?

Keep sucking that ass,you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............
TRACT_Optics

Not taking sides, but if you really believe in your product, ship a sample to 'Stick gratis, and ask him to report back to you and publish his findings here.

If he wants to keep it, have him pay for it and you eat the shipping as part of the field study.

If he sends it back, that's data, too.

I'll bet hundreds and hundreds of SWFA Super Sniper "FixedPhuqers" in 6x MQ and 10X MQ have been sold based on his endorsement.

I've got at least 4 of the fixed and three of the 1-4 "illuminatti"

Just thinking out loud...
Originally Posted by David_Walter
TRACT_Optics

Not taking sides, but if you really believe in your product, ship a sample to 'Stick gratis, and ask him to report back to you and publish his findings here.

If he wants to keep it, have him pay for it and you eat the shipping as part of the field study.

I'll bet hundreds and hundreds of SWFA Super Sniper "FixedPhuqers" in 6x MQ and 10X MQ have been sold based on his endorsement.

How would most of the posters here know what Big Stick thought since he is on so many "ignore"s?
Who gives a flying fuuuck what he thinks.
Ringman, how is that ignore working now?

Judmam,

No need for you to obliviously quantify ad nauseum,that when slighted as "much" IQ and acumen as you,that Imitation,Plagiarism and Whining are your only fhuqking moves. Congratulations?!?

You almost said something about a scope. ALMOST.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Tito,

I simply figured that someone with the requisite skill set,aptitude and resources...should oughtta shake one of these "premiere" pieces of fhuqking schit out,if only in fairness to the Consumer and for the first time. They are billed as the "ultimate" in LR glass,despite being expressly "engineered" to defy same and the whole fhuqking thing is rather gawwdamned fhuqking hilarious.

The "testing" thus far,is a ruse as an absolute fhuqking minimum. Total misrepresentation and lies abound by the purveyors of same. "Surprisingly",only Texans and Retards have tried to "test" them and the hilarity of those feeble "efforts" is EPIC as a fhuqking minimum. I get it that you too are dumber than fhuqk and devoid an inkling in regards to POA/POI sanctity,you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Looking forward to your next Whine.

Bless your heart.

'22,

The Boozy Bromance have always talked out their asses
and flaunted their Imagination and Pretend...if only because it's the only fhuqking "move" they've got.

Neither could "critique" an ice cube and are in well beyond their "means","abilities" and "comprehension" "levels". Though in fairness,it IS funnier than fhuqk.

It'll only come as a "surprise" to Retards and Texans,that the "glitch" continues. What were the fhuqking "odds"?!?

[Linked Image]

Bless their hearts.

Fredrica,

There was/is NO need for you to expound on your sheer and utter fhuqking CLUELESSNESS...but your best never ain't not fhuqking hilarious! Congratulations?!?

Very GOOD call to refrain all rifle/mount/glass particulars,as well as what you "do" for a "living" and Whine instead. Not that you had any other fhuqking "move". Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise",that you are THE Schit Boolit Queen too. Ain't it a rather fascinatin' constant,that despite your BEST efforts,you are incapable of restraining your MAGNIFICENT Stupidity?!? That poignant profundity never loses it's luster,you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'70,

In what Delusional World do you "live" in,where being a Charlatan Snake Oil Salesman and a lying piece of fhuqking schit...is the "high" road?

And folks wonder aloud,how Obama was elected. TWICE. Congratulations?!?

You Do Nothing DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

The Counter Jockey,

Just how long does the Shipping Fhuqking last? I reckon it'll obviously outlast the "deal". Laughing!

Get "The Genius" to fix your phony fhuqking Website,so as to keep shipping under 10% of your "sensational" "no middle man Turdic pricing" and going bust just might be delayed a week or two. Congratulations?!?

You KNOW you are a fly by night Joke,if you laude JG's sensational Retardation as an "attribute". Holy fhuqking dog schit,you poor STUPID Fhuqks are CLUELESS! Mebbe get Jeff Zero,Fredrica and Judmam to chime in on a "critique" too. I'll happily mail a camera gratis(that means free),so they can capture THE Twatly Trifecta's take on tracking,zero retention,subtension,zoom shift,parallax,weather fending,cardboard box opening and scope mounting. LAUGHING!!!

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!

Wow +P++!..................

'sonora,

THE beauty of Proprietary Snake Oil Sales,is that facts simply do not matter.

Bless TRACTS hearts.

'Raider,

If ONLY you could have a fhuqking inkling,to your Ninja Fhuqking STUPIDITY. Congratulations?!?

Keep sucking that ass,you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............
RDW,

I tend to read who is being quoted so I don't read the post from folks I have on "ignore". So it is working pretty well. Thanks for asking.
TRACT_Optics

That's got to be one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard of around here, and that's saying something.
laugh

Well, first of all if he could write a readable report... shocked

And if he didn't "break it in" like his famous (infamous) Kimber Montana breaking in video... blush

Way too many "IF's"...

Gotta agree with JG on that one...

DF

Funny,
1. I don't remember the downside for Leupold in the break-in video.
Maybe you watched a different one......

2. I have never been mislead by ANY Stick intel....

and DW speaks the truth in that if Stick loved it, many would be sold.

Depends on how bad they really want their wares leaned on.

Because I'm pretty sure they would get leaned.

But I'm also pretty sure if he liked it he would say so.
Originally Posted by wageslave

Funny,

All feelers aside, these is facts...
Originally Posted by JGRaider
TRACT_Optics

That's got to be one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard of around here, and that's saying something.

New company can't get shipping right (twice now) to an influential member and you think DW idea is dumb?

Now that is saying something...
Never did see a PM. Sometimes remote locations need a specific shipper, which we would work with.

This sale is a great opportunity to pick one up. Have spoken to a few guys that placed orders and looking forward to their reviews.

Few more reviews on Bird Forum as well from guys that were on the fence and decided on buying. Worth a look before the sale ends.

As always, feel free to shoot me a message with any questions.

Funny,

Only thing I'd trust from that loser is a review on midget tossing, best bang for the buck narcotics, and step by step instructions on how to piss on every thread you get involved in.

I haven't read a thread by that zero in years, and haven't missed a thing I'm sure.
Gotta get the shipping squared away. Usps priority or bust.
Jesus Christ Larry I didn't think this was a competition, you little "fact" teller you!!!

Follow Larry @ #washedupalaskancunt

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by add
TRACT_Optics

New company can't get shipping right (twice now) to an influential member and you think DW idea is dumb?

That right there is funny! laugh
This thread has degraded, and I agree with JG, it will not make one bit of difference for Tract,
about what Dipstick thinks of these optics.
Only thing this thread lacks is John Burns weighing in......
thats funny as hell.

After following all of the discussion from folks who don't have these scopes, I ordered a 2-10x today, just to see wtf.
Interestingly, my 2 day shipping came to $0.00.
There was a minor issue with an address denial for my payment, but the customer service resolved it in less than 5 minutes.
We'll see...
Originally Posted by Farmboy1
This thread has degraded, and I agree with JG, it will not make one bit of difference for Tract,
about what Dipstick thinks of these optics.

Flave likes the one they sent him. !!!

Sugar tits is jealous that flave got it and not him, enough so to start poking at flave when he has no part of this thread. It's sad but this whole gun thing is all Larry has he has fcked everything up all his life and this is his glory spot. Guns and calling people names what a legacy.

Count his fails,
High school dropout
[bleep] parent
Broken down washed up faller
Chitty parent (mention that twice due to the facts)
House is crap
Truck crap
Boats broken down junk

It's all he has send him a scope and give him his glory God knows it's all the sad pos has. That list even depresses me poor Larry poor poor Larry.
I will pay Larrys shipping being he's out of work he probably can't afford it send me the bill I'm gainfully employed.
Originally Posted by Certifiable

Funny,

All feelers aside, these is facts...

I have a lot of respect for JG & DF, but FWIW you can put me solidly in this camp. No dog in this fight and no disrespect to Tract, but the sideshow bullsh*#t is out of control. Grown men I know don't act like this.
[Linked Image]

I remember when I was an idiot for having a SS fixed 10x mil-dot on my .50 BMG back when he was touting fixed power Leupold scopes as the end-all be-all for hunting.

What's he think of those scopes now?

Just an observation.
Originally Posted by Akbob5

I have a lot of respect for JG & DF, but FWIW you can put me solidly in this camp. No dog in this fight and no disrespect to Tract, but the sideshow bullsh*#t is out of control. Grown men I know don't act like this.

Thanks, and I agree. Apologies to the OP and contributing to the downfall. No mas.....
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Only thing this thread lacks is John Burns weighing in......

Rather hear from him than the troll.jmo after all he doesn't insult others regularly.
Originally Posted by goalie

I remember when I was an idiot for having a SS fixed 10x mil-dot on my .50 BMG back when he was touting fixed power Leupold scopes as the end-all be-all for hunting.

Just an observation.

Yep that's his MO.....

Follow Larry @ #washedupalaskancunt
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by add
TRACT_Optics

"influential": having or exerting influence

C'mon, how many 100's of responses have you to the guy?
Poor Larry!!!! you guys just don't understand, this is all he has a sad little prick. Who can't afford shipping to his chit hole.
Poor Larry!!!! you guys just don't understand, this is all he has a sad little prick. Who can't afford shipping to his chit hole.

Afford?

Or extremely poor business model?

Buck and a half shipping, 2-3 Lbs, to AK?

Go Tract!!!
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add
TRACT_Optics

Elk ain't a fan boy!!!
Add you can't stop spit shining Sugartits balls. Soon Rick, the fat fck mackifeee will be around to save Larry you guy enable the little bitch, so good for you add.
It might be new to you but this stuff ain't so hard that I need a azz wipe to show me the way. If you like shooting and hunting do your thing and enjoy share and have fun the last thing anyone needs is a ass wipe throwing insults to everyone that ain't licking his balls.
Your man is an sad mad sniveling little fat girl.

Sugar tits GFY. My job huhh what would a guy that knows way [bleep] more about this than you do for a living. I'm an accountant. Oh [bleep] that's funny or maybe a English teacher (common core) lol.
Originally Posted by add

Afford?

Go Tract!!!

Afford it means to have enough money. Thank me later.

I hope tract ends up being the next big thing we need better in the scope market for sure. I have many scopes and will buy many more options are good say it ain't so.
Originally Posted by add

Afford?

Go Tract!!!

Afford it means to have enough money. Thank me later.

I hope tract ends up being the next big thing we need better in the scope market for sure. I have many scopes and will buy many more options are good say it ain't so.

Good stuff, dork...

Tract just took you off the mailing list.

Just an observation.

Maybe you should have given the sack of crap parenting advice. ๐Ÿ˜’
Fredrica, I nearly said sumthin bout a scope!!! I'm a plagerist!!! Laffin

This killin Schitt is tough!! Haha
Good thing you can type, talking would be impossible with a mouth full of cock.

Mailing list they will bring one to me personally if I ask.
On Saturday a scope is the last thing the elk will be worried about and BC be damned I'm shooting 425grn ping pong balls. Lol. I will send you the pics first and beers at my place after the killing is done.

Ps Todd killed a monster 426" with a broke G3.
On Saturday a scope is the last thing the elk will be worried about and BC be damned I'm shooting 425grn ping pong balls. Lol. I will send you the pics first and beers at my place after the killing is done.

[Linked Image]

Forest, just like I have the Midas touch you can only polish ball sacks and nod your empty skull. Post a picture of the last elk you seen or the last time you went out side. Living vicariously through a chit head is a sad existence.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by add

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Spikes are safe here.

[Linked Image]

Given that's funny none the less
2nd focal plane on the scopes doesn't interest me very much, getting sort of back to the topic...
Tell them what you want(from top to bottom put the ball in their court) they are listening how often does that happen. Nothing 1" is exciting to me.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Gotta get the shipping squared away. Usps priority or bust.

It was bound to happen, although I had my doubts. I agree with you 100% on your post. Wow. Feeling dizzy. Need to lay down for a while.
Sugar tits spend your one a day on me I really love your brilliant insight And catastrophic bitch fest. It's uber that tract has offered to wash the sand out of your sloppy vag.

PS tell dirty Dave hi for me when he comes out of your bed room. Lol I would love to face to face as much as you if not more.
Quite sending me pm's I ain't your friend. GFY.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add
TRACT_Optics

This is the response that bs gets from me.

[Linked Image]

There's nothing special about bs,he's a legend in his own mind.

Sorry Tract Optics for the thread hi-jack.
Originally Posted by longdog
After following all of the discussion from folks who don't have these scopes, I ordered a 2-10x today, just to see wtf.
Interestingly, my 2 day shipping came to $0.00.
There was a minor issue with an address denial for my payment, but the customer service resolved it in less than 5 minutes.
We'll see...

I used one in Africa this past May. Took a Blesbok last day, needed to thin them out. Was about to hop in the truck to go back to Joburg but decided to take a last minute stalk. Just over 200 yards, singled it out and dropped it in its tracks. I love the 2-10x range...will do 90% of my hunting needs.

[img:center][Linked Image][/img]

I think you'll be quite happy when that arrives.

No worries here, not for that fine looking Kudu!!
Originally Posted by starsky
2nd focal plane on the scopes doesn't interest me very much, getting sort of back to the topic...

I went back and forth with 1st and 2nd FP scopes for hunting when 1st FP became more popular around 7-9 years ago. Never did like the reticle for hunting as I've taken way too many shots at minimum magnification pretty quickly at a little distance. Use them on my target sticks, but 2nd focal plane has its home on my hunting rigs.
'Walter,

Free never was my cup of tea. 'Tis more than a touch fascinating to me,for The Lying Fhuqks at Tract to lean so heavily on doing Consumers "favors",by eliminating the "dreaded" Boogey Man and to frost that cake by charging $15+ per pound in shipping. Them facts is funnier than fhuqk,though hardly "surprising". For conversation,I paid less than $5 per pound on the Anschutz 54 wrapped in a McMillan,that I bought yesterday. Perspective never ain't not intellesting.(grin)

It'll only come as a "surprise" to The Counter Jockey and "The Genius",that USPS Flat Rate shipping is a long established mainstay within the Industry and neither "esoteric" or "special". The poor poor Tract DUMB Fhuqks are consistently a fhuqking riot and have yet to connect a single fhuqking dot!

Bless their hearts.

Ringman,

It's your Imagination...Pretend with it as you MUST. Go to the mirror and practice saying: "I do NOT read what he says","I do NOT read what he says"..."I do NOT read what he says". Be SURE to weigh in,after you've "convinced" yourself of same. Congratulations?!?

You sad sack lying piece of fhuqking schit...your Imaginary Pretend Ignore is leaking.

Bless your heart.

sidepuss,

Is this where you say that you "don't care" and hold your breath,by trying to weigh in above your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"? You "lucky" kchunt,Imagination and Pretend are priced within your budget. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

'Raider,

I getta kick outta how very fhuqking easily you talk outta your ass and lie through same. Your Imaginary Pretend Ignore's hilarity,is predicated SOLELY on how "real" it is to you,despite being a Delusional Fabrication. Congratulations?!?

The Texas version of everything is fhuqking HILARIOUS and here's to you doing your absolute BEST.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'farmer,

As per always,feel free to cite any/all words I used that were "too long" or "too Technical" and I'll happily abridge/condense same,so all can follow.

I'd not own the platform that wouldn't take a lick and key is to KNOW well in advance of Crunch Time,what wares will connect dots and not puke. I hear weather fending is an important consideration too and this Kansas sunshine will illuminate weaknesses. Pun be intended.

'slave,

The LAST fhuqking thing The Counter Jockey or "The Genius" wants,is someone with a clue to flog upon a Turdic aboard exemplary platforms,in extrapolation to other wares. There wouldn't be any 1" and 2" Box "Tests" involved. Laughing!

Facts ain't for everyone,as Retards and Texans obliviously quantify.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..............

'fiable,

Results interest me and I'm rather at ease,in cutting to the fhuqking chase.

Hell...I've seen me do it.(grin)

add,

Perspective is everything and in fairness,I've tried for (3) mornings and The Counter Jockey and "The Genius" cain't fix something as fhuqking SIMPLE as shipping,using USPS as a carrier.

[Linked Image]

Really instills "confidence" in their entire Snake Oil ruse.(grin)

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..............

Calvin,

Apparently USPS is "too tricky" and without enough profit margin for The Counter Jockey and The Genius.

They are ALL too happy,to fhuqk the schit outta Consumers and with a smile on their face.

Bless their hearts.

Judmam,

The INCREDIBLY long list of things you do not know,will only come as a "surprise" to you. Congratulations?!?

I am totally unfamiliar with the platform,you are TRYING to talk about. Give or fhuqking take. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

elkchunternm,

Your "grasp" of Optics,is as hilarious as your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results",as applied to the Outdoors. Congratulations?!?

REALLY enjoy your Imaginary Pretend Ignore and just how "real" it is,to you.

Bless your heart.

'mountain,

The Thread is simply missing honest evaluation,upon wares that are billed to do things they simply can NOT.

That fact reliably sails over pointy heads...but is funnier than fhuqk.

'dog,

Elaborate upon the wares slated to evaluate said glass and the premise relegated to same.

If only for conversation.....................

Fredrica,

I enjoy your Imagination and it's Pretend,ALMOST as much as you do...though for very different reasons. At least it is priced within your "means",you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

You never did dare cite what you "do" for a "living",nor "all" them rifle "particulars". I "wonder" why?!? Laughing!

LOVED the very "exciting" pictures of "Critters" that you took...as that schit is funnier than fhuqk. No need to quantify in pics,that schit floats. Hint.

Slow day yesterday and filmed a first,not that you could begin to savvy. Hint. Laughing!

This is a first

You REALLY "get after it".

Bless your heart.

'bob5,

THE last fhuqking thing The Counter Jockey or "The Genius" wants,is facts.

For reasons that are welllllllllll beyond fhuqking obvious,to everyone that isn't a Retard or a fhuqking Texan. Reality has a tendency to reliably collide with Fantasy.(grin)

Not to slight a 1" or 2" box "Test" by The counter Jockey,or anything like that.

Laughing!...............

hoalie,

Who DOESN'T know that you are an utterly CLUELESS Fhuqking Idiot? Hell...even you KNOW. Congratulations?!?

It'll only come as a "surprise" to you,that not all wares are "equal"...let alone close. Hint.

Now as to your very "exciting" single version of a far lesser MOA/MIL Fixed Fhuqker,than that which is available today,I certainly do not wish to slight the "magnitude" of neither your Imagination nor it's Pretend.

The MOA/MIL platform has always been and will always be a compromised system,no matter the Manufacturer or Model. Hint.

That you are shy of the 13 IQ Points requisite,to savvy same,will again only come as a "surprise" to you. Hint.

As to Fixed Fhuqkers in particular,their relative QC/merit have run the gamut since introduction,as applied expressly to the MOA/MIL Goat Fhuqk you swoon. Hint.

Tracking,repeats,zero retention and sponge turrets were the order of the day and it is funnier than fhuqk you feel compelled to reiterate your INCREDIBLE fhuqking Stupidity. You musta forgot about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore again?!? Laughing! Hint.

Anywhooo...I can personally only attest to MIL/MIL,MOA/MIL and MOA/MOA versions of the single offering you were giddy about procuring,as your "trump Card"...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Now to be fair,I've not shoot much more than 100 of them,if only to grant your Stupidity more traction,so you can "tell" me "more". Hint.

Bless your heart.

starsky,

It is a never ending series of outright fhuqking LIES,for "The Genius" to mutter through quivering lips,that the Turdic's 1" tube,schit reticle,SFP,schit turrets and miserly erector travel,meld to make THE "premiere" Long Range scope.

That video is funnier than fhuqk...mainly because she's doing her BEST.

Texans and Retards believe it too,which is even fhuqking funnier.

Bless their hearts.

The Counter Jockey,

I don't get very "many" PM's. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Gotta keep deleting,to make room for folks to hear facts. You flatter yourself,that you "think" you'd rate one from me,but cain't blame you in shooting for the stars. Hint.

On the average,just how long does it take "The Genius" to fix something as fhuqking easy as shipping options,with an itty-bitty firm like the USPS?!?

You DUMB Fhuqks are certainly fhuqking spectatular in your inability,to connect a single fhuqking dot.

This will be funnier than fhuqk,because you assuredly do NOT "know". What are the Turdic '10x subtension values? Didja' "Test" same on your "Target Sticks",while doing that "harrowing" 1" and 2" box "Tests"?!?

I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

Yep...I just took a bow.

Wow +P++!!!.....................

HI Guys,

Last day of the Tract Toric $100 off promo! If you have any questions feel free to shoot me over a message.

Thanks!
Here it is guys! "5 days to Save"

Code ELKCAMP2016

Promo starts today and runs through the 27th.

I just ordered a pair of 8x42 Toric Binos. $554.00 delivered. Shipping was free! Ground or 2nd Air.

No worries here, not for that fine looking Kudu!!
You ain't seen nothing yet. wink
Originally Posted by kingston

I just ordered a pair of 8x42 Toric Binos. $554.00 delivered. Shipping was free! Ground or 2nd Air.

Appreciate the business Kingston! I know you'll be very happy with them.
While reading Stick's long post, I had a brief sinking spell, thinking I had been left out, ignored.

But, there it was... grin

I get the feeling Alaskans, or even some Montanans, don't have much use for Texicans.

From my perspective, living around Cajuns, Texicans really aren't all that bad... blush

DF

I decided to try a Toric 3-15x42. Less than $600 shipped. Was going to try a VX6 but the rebate put me over the edge. Should be plenty of scope for what I'm doing. I haven't been impressed with Leupold turrets lately and SS optics are sub-par on the three that I've had. We shall see if they live up to the marketing material.
Everyone look , see. I am popular.... I have lots of PM's.
Look at my reloaded bullets and all my guns with bright tape on them.
Someone please say something about my gear and thank me!
Why does no one like me? Pay attention to me!

Wouldn't be surprised if Smaley stick does this every night to put him self to sleep.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY

hoalie,

Who DOESN'T know that you are an utterly CLUELESS Fhuqking Idiot? Hell...even you KNOW. Congratulations?!?

It'll only come as a "surprise" to you,that not all wares are "equal"...let alone close. Hint.

Now as to your very "exciting" single version of a far lesser MOA/MIL Fixed Fhuqker,than that which is available today,I certainly do not wish to slight the "magnitude" of neither your Imagination nor it's Pretend.

The MOA/MIL platform has always been and will always be a compromised system,no matter the Manufacturer or Model. Hint.

That you are shy of the 13 IQ Points requisite,to savvy same,will again only come as a "surprise" to you. Hint.

As to Fixed Fhuqkers in particular,their relative QC/merit have run the gamut since introduction,as applied expressly to the MOA/MIL Goat Fhuqk you swoon. Hint.

Tracking,repeats,zero retention and sponge turrets were the order of the day and it is funnier than fhuqk you feel compelled to reiterate your INCREDIBLE fhuqking Stupidity. You musta forgot about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore again?!? Laughing! Hint.

Anywhooo...I can personally only attest to MIL/MIL,MOA/MIL and MOA/MOA versions of the single offering you were giddy about procuring,as your "trump Card"...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Now to be fair,I've not shoot much more than 100 of them,if only to grant your Stupidity more traction,so you can "tell" me "more". Hint.

Bless your heart.

My point is simply that this rifle had this scope when you were touting fixed Leupold scopes as the end-all be-all for hunting. You acted like people buying the original SS scopes were morons, yet, now, years later you brag about having over a hundred of them.

Yeah, the mil/mil is nice, but it didn't exist when I bought the scope. You know, when fixed Leupold was the king in your mind........

[Linked Image]
I've gotta send a pm to the admins, there is no way there are over 450 dsmf's on this site!! Are you able to pm yourself big sniveler???

PS, follow along with big sniveler @ #washedupalaskancunt

hoalie,

Bless your heart.

My point is simply that this rifle had this scope when you were touting fixed Leupold scopes as the end-all be-all for hunting. You acted like people buying the original SS scopes were morons, yet, now, years later you brag about having over a hundred of them.

Yeah, the mil/mil is nice, but it didn't exist when I bought the scope. You know, when fixed Leupold was the king in your mind........

[Linked Image]

It's never too late to give him some parenting advice.

It's a little too late for that.
[Linked Image]

BS, I'll bolt it to my current favorite. 6x47L, Lilja 8twist, 105bthp @3050, etc. I'd like to see it track, return to zero, repeat, repeat, better than the glass it's wearing.

It's a little too late for that.

Well ya but it's always worth bringing to light that he is a pos.
Hey there's almost 500 dummies that can't figure out Schitt for themselves that thinks big sniveler is the cats ass!!! The do nothing window lickers he despises soooo much!! It's good though if ya suck his ass!! Laffin
I plagiarized a photo to horn old Sugartits up. The king of killing dinks.

[Linked Image]

He killed a spike moose on video once, he made the comment about "what a purty fur it had", while running his fingers through its hair!! Lmfao

Funny Schitt for sure!! Laffin

You can follow Big Sniveler @ #washedupwhinningalaskancunt
It's easy to cypher who's eat up with BS and who ain't...just sayin' y'all make it pretty obvious.<grin>
Bless your hearts.
Ding ding ding, and we have one of the private message donkeys!!!

I'm sure the have a board somwhere on the interweb that'll teach ya how to wipe your ass... Laffin

The Counter Jockey,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that "The Genius" still cain't connect a single fhuqking dot and it goes without sayin',that you sure as schit are incapable too. Just sayin'. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Nor can you do something as fhuqking SIMPLISTIC as denote Turdic subtension values,mainly because you do NOT "know". Google SFP and use your Imagination and Pretend to conjure a "answer". Laughing!

Given "all" the "rigorous" "Testing" you have "done" "all" the "time" spent in it's "development"...it's "surprising" that you do not "know". Laughing!

You bumbling DUMBfhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

kingston,

The Astute are charged $15 per pound for Tract shipping.

If only for perspective................(grin)

elkchunternm,

PLEASE say you are gonna gun a Turdic on your highly "esteemed" Titty Rifle,for your Bra and Corset "hard charging" "Adventures". You "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Spare NO details and be sure to flog on the pics,because it WILL be funnier than fhuqk. Wink/wink nod/nod hint/hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'farmer,

Texans are fhuqking GREAT entertainment. Hoppin' fences,swingin' gates and creepin' around haybales REALLY takes it's toll on equipment and is foundation for superlative critique. Give or fhuqking take.(grin)

Though in fairness...they can only do the best they can,with what incredibly fhuqking little they have to work with.

Bless their hearts.

'g5,

Internals are farrrrrrrr more important than Fluff,when tryin' to talk Rifle Scopes and/or barrels. Hint.

A 'scopes sole purpose is to carry crosshairs,until it's time to arrange POA/POI intersections and most miss that obvious constant,as you eloquently quantify obliviously. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

DUMBfhuqk dre,

Ain't it a fascinating constant,that the only fhuqking thing you can offer in the first hand is Imagination and Pretend,sprinkled copiously(that means lots) with Insecurities that are WELL founded? Congratulations?!?

Crank up your Imagination and it's Pretend and TRY to find me "mistaken"...I assure you that the attempt will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

hoalie,

I enjoy your high-pitched nasal Whine and the Hissy Fit floor show! Congratulations?!?

Your CLUELESSNESS is fhuqking boundless and your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery EPIC...in it's relative magnitude.

Purty high zoot stuff there. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

If only because perspective is intellestin'. Hint. Google it all. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses,you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Judmam,

Pardon my being a People Person,as you set on the sidelines cranin' your neck to catch a glimpse of the action...as you rattle your pom-poms. Congratulations?!?

Ain't it just funnier than fhuqk that all the things you deem "impossible",I do daily?!? At least you can afford to read about it and look at the pics,you "lucky" kchunt.

You ALMOST said sumptin' about a scope.

Bless your heart.

Fredrica,

You almost got Boozy enough to spill the beans on what you "do" for a "living". Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my "surprise" that you "forgot" "all" the "particulars" on your "fleet" of Goat Fhuqks and rather enjoyed your maligning a 1" tube. Dangle a pic of a 30mm victim,it WILL be funnier than fhuqk!

Bless your heart.

'dog,

I savvy the appeal of a blueprint so configured.(grin)

105 Hornie BTHP's at 3325fps in a 8" Brux on my LFB.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

No matter who's DBM it is(and I've got piles of 'em),I'm a fan of reducing mag latch length and re-springing same. The above wears a Down Under Colin and I did both to it. I like my mags to STAY put,but others like 'em loosey-goosey apparently.

The NightFarce SHV's haven't shown me anything.

That'd be a nice parcel to stab DD Signatures aboard,to coax all of the erector latitude possible,in order to run it through it's paces. I was gonna stab 40MOA there,see where it took me and would shim the rear base to boot,if there was some remaining on the table after zero. Like everything else,I'd hang a sheet of plywood with butcher paper,run a vertical scale by fastening 8' of Spencer Tape to it and shoot come ups in say 5MOA increments to max latitude,with multiple whole erector shifts and zoom swaps,betwixt pokes. Then I'd hang a horizontal Spencer Tape at say 35MOA or so and dial 20MOA or so of windage into the fray,to get a feel for mechanical integrity.

Though I hear through The Grapevine,that they'll "handle" a 1" and 2" box "Test".(grin)

I'll go Bob 25MOA extended 1913 on the newest 54(thinkin' I burned up my last 75MOA rail on either the 1717D HB or the 1827),hang 40MOA of 'horn ring aboard same and if only in fairness,throw a 10x MOA/MOA Fixed Fhuqker aboard ,beings I've only got (3) of them reticle/erector meldings. That's 65MOA-ish of inclination(depends on ring spacing) and should get a toe wet in the waters of Long Range 22LR Fun...or so I hear. 40MOA on the windshield,is an insurmountable uphill battle for a Turdic.(grin)

SFP is a bitter pill,as is the schit Turdic reticle to boot.

Spill your guts and gun pics,if only for the humor.........................

'gun,

Don't bust chops for those who simply can NOT "do" for themselves,being forced to "live" vicariously,while hanging on every word and pixel.

Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and I rather enjoy it when Whining CLUELESS Fhuqks extoll upon their "knowledge","experience" and "results" from their Couchbound Kchunts.

Hell...if I'm lookin' at the calendar right,I just might start another 2wk vacation here in but a few hours. Will scour for 22LR Match Fodder,slick same up and make a few more orders for wares to be flogged upon.

Film at 11:00.....................(grin)
Stick I suspect it was you who swooped the blue Annie offa SC. Was a nice one...
You know, they put back space keys on keyboards now.
Big Sniveler, it's your imagination and pretend, do with as you must... As much as you hope and pretend I'm on the sidelines, you know it ain't happening... Hint

#washedupwhinningalaskancunt
Have a question Trevor,when is your company going to make a lower powered scope for say .375 and up?

What saddens me is the viciousness with which Big Stick goes after a company like Tract. There is no reasonable explanation for it.
Originally Posted by cdb
What saddens me is the viciousness with which Big Stick goes after a company like Tract. There is no reasonable explanation for it.

The POS rode his own step son intell he killed him self. (That makes me sad ) And was remorseless you expect tract to get slack. Why anyone would think anything but poorly of him is beyond me.
Oooooooooh we are gonna get film at 11:00!!!! Big sniveler does stuff daily that can't be done!!!! But yet she caint kill a goat, sheep, bou, grizz list goes on and on... Feel free to post up some "pard" pics you vicarious little bitch....

#washedupwhinningalaskancunt
Have a question Trevor,when is your company going to make a lower powered scope for say .375 and up?

Talking about a low powered variable like a 1x-4x,1.5x-5x etc.....
Originally Posted by cdb

How did you come up with that word,"reasonable"...?

And how can you use "explanation" after attempting to read Sticks' "bush prose"...?

grin

DF
What's unbelievable, and beyond reason, is why the moderators/owners let someone get away with this crap, when the target is a paying sponsor of the site. I don't get that.
What's unbelievable, and beyond reason, is why the moderators/owners let someone get away with this crap, when the target is a paying sponsor of the site. I don't get that.

Maybe they get pay per click for all the views from people looking in on the circus.
Originally Posted by cdb

The POS rode his own step son intell he killed him self. (That makes me sad ) And was remorseless you expect tract to get slack. Why anyone would think anything but poorly of him is beyond me.

I don't know anything about his background.
Well the facts are facts and now you have some!! he is a low low POS.
I don't understand it either JG. I'm so sick of his posts that whenever I'm reading a thread and see a Stick post I quit reading the thread. Just started doing this in the past month. Made an exception on this thread to show support for Tract.

I'm so sick of Stick this is not the forum I read the most anymore.
Well the facts are facts and now you have some!! he is a low low POS.

I believed you, I was just saying I didn't know anything about his past.
Originally Posted by cdb

Glad to see you know absolutely nothing about anything, pray to whoever you want, that you'll never have to deal with something like that.

You're the POS, no doubt about it. Best of luck...
Originally Posted by cdb

Fred,

I've personally been through the loss of a child not once but twice. Your remarks are pretty tasteless and to be honest reprehensible. For your sake, being as you have children,hope you never have to deal with that pain. No parent should ever see their children buried.

Moderators need to do something about that chode. Agree, it's not fair to tract. I'd be be pissed if I had to pay for this non sense and deal with his a hole.
Stick, that the best you got?
For as much you hint you don't get the hint your self.
I know it's complicated for you to understand. You're special kind of stupid.
Why don't you post more pics of stuff no one cares about. Actually post the one where you're floating over rocks carrying a black bear. Classic!
I agree and am sorry for your lose I hope and pray that mine out live me.
All the guys that think this prick is so great and hang on his every word only fuel the POS's ego. Think how he talks to total strangers and then put yourself in a young man shoes that was force to live with the famous stick. He is not so cool anymore. I would give every rifle I have to save a kid from verbal abuse of the likes.
Not trying to justify what I said facts are facts and I'm an [bleep] for bringing them to light but guys need to know who they are dealing with and Larry M is a real POS no matter how many scopes he has or guns he throws in creeks.

Oh and I had a job he could only dream of and I quit to stay with my family and friends. I know what is important,,,,,,,

Originally Posted by Rogue
Originally Posted by cdb

Glad to see you know absolutely nothing about anything, pray to whoever you want, that you'll never have to deal with something like that.

You're the POS, no doubt about it. Best of luck...

I have no fight with you. But enlighten me if I'm wrong. Read back on the fire. right after going nuts picking fights with everyone In tell Rick cut him off and the good guys built araig for the loser.
( If he and I ever meet I know two things Will happen 1,one of use will need a doctor. 2, who ever that would be will have deserved it. )

Then out of nothing but pitty Rick let him post one a day. The guys a chit heal.

Ps I typically treat others well but this guy and his lackies make me sick.
Trevor - getting the thread back on track, at least for a minute, I took advantage of the sale and have a 3-15x52 Toric scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Looking forward to running the scope on a .308 Winchester and getting it out deer hunting this season.

Thanks!!

Phil
Originally Posted by Phil09
Trevor - getting the thread back on track, at least for a minute, I took advantage of the sale and have a 3-15x52 Toric scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Looking forward to running the scope on a .308 Winchester and getting it out deer hunting this season.

Thanks!!

Phil

Pictures of buck !!!!!!!!! As soon as it's hung would be appreciated
Gee, he didn't actually deny that he was touting fixed Leupold scopes when I was using that SS 10x.

I get that I am clueless and all, and I am a do-nothing whatever, but, pray tell, what does that make someone who got on the SS train AFTER me?????

Thanks!!

Phil

Phil, I have that scope, and predict you're going to like it a lot. When the guys here at the 'fire posted those $199 Ruger Americans at Wally's closeout, I wound up with a '06 and .243. I threw the scope on the '06 and went shooting. It was way to easy to get dialed in, and shoot sub 1" groups. I threw it on the .243 today and did the same thing, easily. Like the Toric binocs, it is very well made, mag adjustment is very, very smooth and effortless but has just the right amount of friction, the dials click very crisply and POI goes where it is supposed to, the etched plex (I'd call it a #4) is great, and the glass is absolutely fantastic.
I'm usually perty easy goin, laugh at most of the stupid Schitt here and several other sites, but the issue is big sniveler just keeps picking and picking, shame on him for pushing Freds hand.... I guarantee this woulda never came had Larry tended to his own knitten..... #larryyoupoormiserablecunt.....
Oh got the whelen together, note the rings, gold ring around the scope, well and the ping pong bc's it'll be slinging..... I just sent a outfitter a wad of $$$ for a deer/moose combo next year in BC..... Please critique the setup big sniveler, so I can rub your little snout in it... I'm actually really scairt in my choices, alotta $$$$ on the line!!...... Laffin
[Linked Image]

I dunked er in water for ya even, now I'm a baaaaaad man..... Night big sniveler.
'fiable,

I've never seen a blue one with a vented pad,but if I did...the first/only question I'd ask is if the front receiver ring is grooved too.

Might could be a good place to nestle yet another Bob 1913 extended rail.(grin)

Have only shot that stock pattern in centerfire and they do not suck............

'js1,

What in the fhuqk have you EVER "done",that rated a keystroke anyhow?

Bless your heart.

Judmam,

It's a NOT so "curious" constant,that you've never led anything,but are a SENSATIONAL follower. Congratulations?!?

Rattle them pom-poms as you chase tires,nip heels and try to "convince" yourself that you don't.

Bless your heart.

cdb,

Cite ANY/ALL Scope Manufacturer's that charge $15 per pound for shipping and do NOT "know" their "heralded" scope's subtension values.

Do not forget,you reserve the right to find me "mistaken"...but sure as fhuqk will not. Congratulations?!?

The ASTUTE Consumer prefers Facts to Fluff,though Texans are enthralled to flap their Fairy Wings and Fluff things up. Makes them gates easier to swing open. Mebbe mention yet again,that you go outta your way,NOT to read my every fhuqking word...you lying piece of fhuqking schit. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Fredrica,

Your Estrogen fueled Vagina Monolgue never disappoints in it's grandeur. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that citing the Imaginary "particulars" of the cobbled fhuqking schit you try to coerce,is as disconcerting for you,as mentioning what you "do" for a "living". You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

elkchunternm,

Like YOU,could "afford" a scope!

Bless your heart.

'farmer,

I enjoy your Imaginary Pretend,that I do not type with crystalline clarity. Congratulations?!?

As per always,cite the word(s),that are "too long" and "too Technical" for you to follow.

My Mastery of Engleesh is without peer.

Bless your heart.

'Raider,

What's unbelievable,is your fhuqking PATHETIC ruse,that you haven't read my EVERY fhuqking word for "years". Congratulations?!?

The Texas version of everything,is fhuqking HILARIOUS.

Bless your heart.

'ig5,

Noone is better for the Economy than I.

That of course under the courteous assumption,that the wares make the grade...which Tract goes to great lengths to preclude and for WELL founded shortcomings. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Laughing!...............

Rogue,

Was thinking of you,not long ago and was wishing you was here. Bailed offa the 5th airport of the day,Sister grabbed me and we made a dash to the house so I could change.

Hastily swapped duds,swiped wares in the crummy and drove for an eternity(less than 10 minutes). First cast was a Peach and the action never was less than hot,nor furious.(grin)

Tried to let all go,but stung a few badly and hadta swing a stick.

[Linked Image]

I mainly watched,but caught more in the brief jaunt,than Window Licking Whiners do in a "life".

[Linked Image]

Snagged a coupla/few thousand Matzuo's yesterday and need to load lotsa Pip's up tonight. Sorted 1/0's here and will gun 15# Chameleon as a default.

[Linked Image]

Got new Lots of ammo to gun,new guns to gun and gotsta get ready for next 9 months of action. Happy to have all things Summer fhuqking over!

Shot some purty good video today and will slip you some,as you'd appreciate the laughs.........................

DreFhuqk,

Tract SHOULD be fhuqking pissed,at their very own fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint.

Just as you bitch about pics you don't look at,while trying to cite pics you look at. LAUGHING!

I'll yet again feign my GREAT "surprise",that the only thing you can offer in the first hand,is something you read about and saw pictures of...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

'09,

Cite the "308 Winchesters" particulars. Then state your version of "expectations" and "results",if only to quantify hilarity...obliviously. Congratulations?!?

Mebbe muse mount/rings too,along with ammo selection.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

hoalie,

I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard that I'm crying...that your crossed-eyes and drooling maw,are "signs" of a "critique". You "trend setting" SOB you. Congratulations?!?

ONLY in Minnesota and at your "pay grade" is (1) "convincing",given "all" that you "do"!

Bless your heart.

hoalie,

I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard that I'm crying...that your crossed-eyes and drooling maw,are "signs" of a "critique". You "trend setting" SOB you. Congratulations?!?

ONLY in Minnesota and at your "pay grade" is (1) "convincing",given "all" that you "do"!

Bless your heart.

Once again, not denying that you were late to the SS party.

Since you said "My Mastery of Engleesh is without peer." I assume you comprehended what I stated, and chose to acknowledge through omission, that it was correct.

Good to know.

Oh, and, since you won't ever go to Perry and display your prowess, let alone dominate, this is what it looks like to win:

[Linked Image]

Granted, there are a few more than a few Stanley Cup rings in that picture.

wink
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Junk keeps showing up Sugartits. This was waiting when I got home last night. Pedal faster Larry, poor poor little fat retarded Larry. McMillan hunter inbound and an Ss3x15 MOA MOA. That stiller predator has a M16 puller and an Obermeyer 1/8" in 280AI can't wait for the round top it should be grand. Poor poor Larry.

Must suck for life to be soooooo hard. Ps sis looks great ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ณ How's the gamer don't see him much,,, you mud shark you.

Thanks!!

Phil

Happy to hear it Phil! Looking forward to seeing some pictures! Appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
Nice talk!! Notice the beeg tall turrets, and stupidfuckingtape all over everything?? Worthless lazy bastard....

#washedupalaskancunt
Sad the promo expired before sagar tits could collect enough cans to pay the shipping.

Poor Larry
The trigger tech, trigger is nice ๐Ÿ‘ I think it's better than my timneys.
Tract guys - any plans for an 8x32 bino ?
The trigger tech, trigger is nice ๐Ÿ‘ I think it's better than my timneys.

Positively. I wish them made one for Weatherby.
It's fun to watch people develop mentally on the internet.
(develop used loosely)

In sort of a sick way.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
It's fun to watch people develop mentally on the internet.
(develop used loosely)

In sort of a sick way.

That's some funny doo doo right there.
hoalie,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST and rest assured...I'm more than happy to be whatever you NEED me to be. Congratulations?!?

You REALLY "get after it",you "hard charging" "trend setter" you. Laughing!

More action here,than you've seen in your "life".

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

fredrica,

Here's to the sweet "satisfaction" that is your's,in building a L/A that pales to S/A performance. Google it. Hint. Congratulations?!?

A 7-08 SALAMI 1-10" Liljee will pinhole 162's. Hint. just sayin'. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

TRY to say sumptin' about throat geometry and COAL now...to REALLY frost the fhuqking cake!

Lemme fuel your Imagination,so you can conjure more Pretend,beings I do the "impossible" daily,as you set being mired in your "means","abilities" and "results". Laughing!

1808 ED-S with Norma Match at the 100yd line. Google it and now you can "say' you've "seen" one. laughing!

[Linked Image]

Perspective RINK

Perspectivererer RINK

Tough to get giddy about a botched L/A,botched 1913 rail and a Krunchenticker extractor in a bolt gun.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

The Counter Jockey,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that Turdic subtension "values" remain a "secret". Congratulations?!?

The only fhuqking thing you DUMB Fhuqks shoot...is your mouths.

Bless your heart.

Judmam,

What were the "odds" of you nipping at heels once again,as you get your swerve on with your WELL worn pom-poms,flutterin' wildly from the sidelines? Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Whattya "gonna do" this year,besides Whine and make fresh Excuses...you "lucky" kchunt?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'deer,

They're still trying to fabricate a ruse for Turdic subtension.

Laughing!.......................

Sammo,

Only fair to let The Do NOTHING Gang "do" their best and talk about "all" the stuff they are "gonna" "do"! Fhuqking EPIC humor!

If only they could cobble "all" their loot and go in cahoots,to score their first fhuqking camera. Laughing!

Horrible light today.

[Linked Image]

And the wind was ALL wrong.

[Linked Image]

Sure wish I had a fence to hop,a gate to open and a haybale to hunker behind.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..............

'ggun,

Hopefully beer goes on Sale again,as the never ending list of amazingly WELL founded insecurities,never do not dazzle.

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so the do NOTHING Kchunts can "splurge".

Poor Larry this is a 50 yrd group.
[Linked Image]
And a LA mag face 100 yards 5 shots 208 AMAX

Pedal faster sugar tits. And excuse the flyer it was a clean bore.

[Linked Image]

280ai Loooong action and That's a one hole group check your bedding she's stringing.
Five shot groups sugar tits shake your head and mumble no way. Oh now you can say you know a shooter. [Linked Image]
Ps slow day elk only jumped in the bros Bullets way twice BC .260. [Linked Image]
Elk looks shocked ๐Ÿ˜ณ don't he. No spikes so it's out of your league.
Fred,
Good to see the 208's are still doing well for you. I'm plumb out and slumming the 212 X version now. Still running them on R22 as i have about 20#'s left, but 5 rd groups show promise and SD is running at 6.

Now if I would quit hosing one out of the groups I might have something.

200yds:
[Linked Image]

Again 200yds:
[Linked Image]

Guess it doesn't do to bad since it's "just another 700 screwed together by a fly by night gunsmith" (from another thread). Guess I shouldn't have taken a chance on Terry Cross <grin>

No pics of the .280 A.I. groups as i have had it for years but it's another crappy 700 build from a hack and shoots 162 Amax like yours, again on R22.

God damn you Fred!! And it's not a 7 month long season!!! Laffin
'fiable,

I've never seen a blue one with a vented pad,but if I did...the first/only question I'd ask is if the front receiver ring is grooved too.

Might could be a good place to nestle yet another Bob 1913 extended rail.(grin)

Have only shot that stock pattern in centerfire and they do not suck............

God damn Larry, you oughtta have your ass sewed shut for letting your daughter dye her hair and ware queer shirts like that..... wow+p

'js1,

What in the fhuqk have you EVER "done",that rated a keystroke anyhow?

Bless your heart.

Judmam,

It's a NOT so "curious" constant,that you've never led anything,but are a SENSATIONAL follower. Congratulations?!?

Rattle them pom-poms as you chase tires,nip heels and try to "convince" yourself that you don't.

Bless your heart.

cdb,

Cite ANY/ALL Scope Manufacturer's that charge $15 per pound for shipping and do NOT "know" their "heralded" scope's subtension values.

Do not forget,you reserve the right to find me "mistaken"...but sure as fhuqk will not. Congratulations?!?

The ASTUTE Consumer prefers Facts to Fluff,though Texans are enthralled to flap their Fairy Wings and Fluff things up. Makes them gates easier to swing open. Mebbe mention yet again,that you go outta your way,NOT to read my every fhuqking word...you lying piece of fhuqking schit. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Fredrica,

Your Estrogen fueled Vagina Monolgue never disappoints in it's grandeur. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that citing the Imaginary "particulars" of the cobbled fhuqking schit you try to coerce,is as disconcerting for you,as mentioning what you "do" for a "living". You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

elkchunternm,

Like YOU,could "afford" a scope!

Bless your heart.

'farmer,

I enjoy your Imaginary Pretend,that I do not type with crystalline clarity. Congratulations?!?

As per always,cite the word(s),that are "too long" and "too Technical" for you to follow.

My Mastery of Engleesh is without peer.

Bless your heart.

'Raider,

What's unbelievable,is your fhuqking PATHETIC ruse,that you haven't read my EVERY fhuqking word for "years". Congratulations?!?

The Texas version of everything,is fhuqking HILARIOUS.

Bless your heart.

'ig5,

Noone is better for the Economy than I.

That of course under the courteous assumption,that the wares make the grade...which Tract goes to great lengths to preclude and for WELL founded shortcomings. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Laughing!...............

Rogue,

Was thinking of you,not long ago and was wishing you was here. Bailed offa the 5th airport of the day,Sister grabbed me and we made a dash to the house so I could change.

Hastily swapped duds,swiped wares in the crummy and drove for an eternity(less than 10 minutes). First cast was a Peach and the action never was less than hot,nor furious.(grin)

Tried to let all go,but stung a few badly and hadta swing a stick.

[Linked Image]

I mainly watched,but caught more in the brief jaunt,than Window Licking Whiners do in a "life".

[Linked Image]

Snagged a coupla/few thousand Matzuo's yesterday and need to load lotsa Pip's up tonight. Sorted 1/0's here and will gun 15# Chameleon as a default.

[Linked Image]

Got new Lots of ammo to gun,new guns to gun and gotsta get ready for next 9 months of action. Happy to have all things Summer fhuqking over!

Shot some purty good video today and will slip you some,as you'd appreciate the laughs.........................

DreFhuqk,

Tract SHOULD be fhuqking pissed,at their very own fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint.

Just as you bitch about pics you don't look at,while trying to cite pics you look at. LAUGHING!

I'll yet again feign my GREAT "surprise",that the only thing you can offer in the first hand,is something you read about and saw pictures of...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

'09,

Cite the "308 Winchesters" particulars. Then state your version of "expectations" and "results",if only to quantify hilarity...obliviously. Congratulations?!?

Mebbe muse mount/rings too,along with ammo selection.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

hoalie,

Bless your heart.

Queer shirts and dyed hair.... Grats liar Larry. Pom poms and all...
freddy, I see your bicycles there in the background, do you guys hunt off of those?
Epic thread!

Sitting on a hillside on Steens.... Hope you other Oregon guys are killing it. I screwed up my foot and couldn't do a backpack hunt this time. It's killing me to sit here. Getting tempted to shoot the [bleep] cow across the canyon just out of boredom (kidding, Sammo)! grin

My suspicion is that the Tract will turn out to have spectacular glass and so-so mechanicals. Great glass seems to be everywhere these days and is an easy thing to spec on a drawing. Kinda the low-hanging fruit. Rock solid repeatability and precision in the internals is a whooooole other ballgame. In my shop I make many runs of parts with sub-.0005" (five ten thousandths) tolerance and deal with the notion of repeatability on a daily basis. There's no low hanging fruit there; it's not easy; and as evidenced by the reported tracking errors in SWFA SS scopes by a highly qualified individual that Larry himself described as "good as GOLD!" it's hard to achieve at the Tract price point.

I'd love to be proven wrong. There's no downside to more options.

I'll let you guys get back to it. Snow coming, hopefully that'll get the deer moving around, since I can't.
Here's what's sitting next me. Now THERE'S a scope <g>. The rifle doesn't suck either. Note lack of cartridge stamp. It's a mystery.

[Linked Image]
Gotta be a deer in here SOMEWHERES! Come to Butthead..... grin....

[Linked Image]

Did some shooting Friday to check my drop dope at this altitude. Was windy as HELL gusting right to left 20-30 mph. 400 yards; drop was dead nuts to the Ballistic chart. Pinky is on the 4th shot.

[Linked Image]

Aight, this is killing my battery, and I've got many hours of hunting..... errrr boredom still to go today. Y'all be good.
[quote=Jeff_O]Gotta be a deer in here SOMEWHERES! Come to Butthead..... grin....

[Linked Image]

There's a deer just to the left of that tree.

Elkhunter..... Steens is about as close to NM as I've found up here. Amazing place.
Really,does it make miss NM?
Oh, I loved NM. That is a gorgeous and powerful place. My boot prints are all over that state.... motorcycle tracks too. smile

I don't miss being a gringo.

Man an hour ago snow seemed impossible. Temperature is plummeting.... heavy clouds coming in... this could get interesting!
Being a gringo never bothered me.

Have not been all over the state,but where I do go it's gorgeous i.e. the mountains.
Being a gringo is fine... didn't like all the fighting growing up. Whatever. Still got all my teeth.

What mountains?
Got in a few fights growing up,mainly Junior High. Was left alone in High School.

The Gila's and Sacramento's mountains.
I was pretty good at getting my ass kicked.

We've talked about the Gila, I've packed into the Iron Creek area behind Snow Lake several times. Drank from a spring and got beaver fever and farted Death Farts for about a year afterwards.

Amazing fishing here- native redbands. This is from a few years ago, after I tagged out:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Panther Martins rule. That's the same Garcia 308 I used in the 70's and 80's in NM! Have had to replace a few parts.
Jeff, you are seriously hunting right now?

On a hill side with a little snow coming in?

And you're posting old fish pics on the internet?

C'mon man....
Killed my first elk not to far from Snow Lake.

My very first elk hunt was in the wilderness area just south of Snow Lake. Cannot remember the name of the creek we crossed to hunt the area,as it was the northern boundary for 16B.
Jeff, you are seriously hunting right now?

On a hill side with a little snow coming in?

And you're posting old fish pics on the internet?

C'mon man....

Sam, yes, yes, and yes!

Actually I'm back in camp now to get warmer clothes. It went from warm to COLD.

I'm stuck working within about 1/4 mile of my rig due to my [bleep] hoof. I don't like sitting and watching all day, I'm bored out of my SKULL. Hopefully this weather will get animals moving. I suspect most of the bucks are above me; I'm at about 7700 feet. The mountain goes to 9500. The other two times I hunted here I was up top. It looks like this:

[Linked Image]

My string of tagging out opening day here ends at 2..... but both those times I packed in.

Mulie hunting is addictive! Love the open country.
If my foot holds up to the "challenge" of the minimal hiking I'm doing, I may try to pack in in a couple days. I've got a spot in mind that puts me within reach of that canyon behind the lake there (Wildhorse Canyon) coming up from the east side of the mountain. It'd only be about a 2-mile pack. Problem is getting the deer OUT of there. I haven't walked normally in a month and my legs are NOT in fightin' trim!
Sammo.... back down at my spot... what a difference an hour makes! Brr.

[Linked Image]
And THIS pic is just to torque Big Stick's head.... grin.... getting back to the battle at hand, eh.

[Linked Image]

Sam I added to the camo pattern on that Kimber the other day. I'll give you three guesses what leaves I used as a stencil. whistle
Sumbitch! I surrender!

[Linked Image]
Interestingly, the herd of 7-8 beeves across the canyon (this is BLM) just lined up single file and are beating feet out of here.

That maybe speaks well to this getting the deer moving?

And no I didn't put crosshairs on one. I would never.
Looks like fun! Hopefully something big comes out of the trees for you. Beeves?
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Sumbitch! I surrender!

[Linked Image]
Love being in the snow in the mountains..... until the storm is over and I have to walk in that schit. wink
beeves?
Cattle.
Good looking country. Seeing any critters?
Tract_Optics. I would advise you not deal with Bigstick. I have seen him on video actually throwing his guns on the the ground at a gravel pit , and have seen him have his son throw a scope around in his back yard just for fun,and Bigstick, telling the kid to throw it hard into the base of a tree . Many here know this is true . I would have personal messaged you but you would might think I was slighting him behind his back so I just decided to post it. He will ruin your scope and send it back to you to fix it for free and you will most likely pay the postage besides. Later, I hookem. Also, he seems to take pictures with his guns in the water next to every fish he catches. I doubt any scope would deb covered under warranty under these conditions.
hoalie,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST and rest assured...I'm more than happy to be whatever you NEED me to be. Congratulations?!?

You REALLY "get after it",you "hard charging" "trend setter" you. Laughing!

More action here,than you've seen in your "life".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

More winning.

[Linked Image]

Hey, did you ever win that shoot-off someone challenged you to?

I had some awesome imaginary fun in Detroit this year too....

[Linked Image]

But, I'm sure you'll just make fun of a hockey team full of combat wounder or disabled vets because you're an a-hole.

GFY

Yes we use the bikes for cutting the distance quite and quickly. We also use them in areas closed to motor vehicle.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by ihookem
Tract_Optics. I would advise you not deal with Bigstick. I have seen him on video actually throwing his guns on the the ground at a gravel pit , and have seen him have his son throw a scope around in his back yard just for fun,and Bigstick, telling the kid to throw it hard into the base of a tree . Many here know this is true . I would have personal messaged you but you would might think I was slighting him behind his back so I just decided to post it. He will ruin your scope and send it back to you to fix it for free and you will most likely pay the postage besides. Later, I hookem. Also, he seems to take pictures with his guns in the water next to every fish he catches. I doubt any scope would deb covered under warranty under these conditions.

Ho Lee phuok!
Originally Posted by Judman

I don't really care if someone wants to dye there hair purple. But you don't call a Grateful Dead t-shirt a "queer shirt". If you don't like the Dead you have a problem.
Nice work fredrica
Mills I the am and then we are done. One a day don't suck.
You do anything this week. Other than day dreaming about you and Sugartits holding hands on the beach.
Buck season next if I don't juice one with the knight!!!!! BC .250. Wow it's really hard having it so good. LOL beer at my place on the flip.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 14Homer

I don't really care if someone wants to dye there hair purple. But you don't call a Grateful Dead t-shirt a "queer shirt". If you don't like the Dead you have a problem.

Flounder/Judman doesn't recognize the irony of his own kopy-katt narrative.

That the chowder head can't swing appreciation to one of the best jam fusion bands should be of no surprise...
[Linked Image]

If that is your image... mucho spectacular.
Originally Posted by add

Flounder/Judman doesn't recognize the irony of his own kopy-katt narrative.

That the chowder head can't swing appreciation to one of the best jam fusion bands should be of no surprise...

Chowderhead?? Copy Kat? [bleep]...
You do suck a mean ass though. Got any kill pics you wanna share? Laffin
Freddy, where's the copious amounts of dumb tape at?????
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Looks like fun! Hopefully something big comes out of the trees for you. Beeves?

I was trying to act like I know shรฏte about cows because a cattleman of some stature was here.... I'm sure I screwed it up, grin.

Beeves.... Beef.... Steers.... Cows...... hell I don't know. grin
Note the tag. it's the only use I have for tape hunting. LOL

[Linked Image]

I went to (ahem) "too many" Dead shows but that's not a Grateful Dead shirt. Look closer.... cool shirt, cool kid, nice fish.
Note the tag. it's the only use I have for tape hunting. LOL

[Linked Image]

You must have a line on finger cots.

I went to (ahem) "too many" Dead shows but that's not a Grateful Dead shirt. Look closer.... cool shirt, cool kid, nice fish.

Don't rain on the genius' parade... add really sucks a mean shaft.... though she caint read..
Jerry Garcia was waaaay before my time....
[Linked Image]
The colors up here are amazing.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I'm using very specialized equipment to gather these pixels. Such as zooming in from my iPhone. Oh well, looks kinda like a painting and it got the colors.

Through my Swaro and Minox binoc's, it's breathtaking!
I have a half mile of line it looks like this and another 3/4 mile in waiting it makes getting elk to the truck whole very very easy ( compared to pack boards).

[Linked Image]

You are probably right. As I look at it closer it looks like a Ray Troll T-shirt.
She's a good lookin' kid and it's best we keep her out of the pissing match other than to say just that. IMHO.

Well, it's been snowing off and on all day, but not sticking. Bet it's getting hammered up top the mountain. Visibility is poor- my strategy of "sit on my ass and snipe one at long range" is having, shall we say, "issues"! grin

[Linked Image]

The hillside in the foreground is only about 350 out...

Hope it's going better for you other Oregonanzers!

Have you seen any deer at your current location?
This topic left tract optics and became a bitch fight between two bitches and has nothing to offer the rest of us. The sadest part their is no moderator to fix the bitchout. For the most part the lack of intervention has been great. Gone to hell here.
the two bitches are stick chasers.
No [bleep], though you do a great job following him around and suckin ass.....
The bleep was kchuntsman... grin
Rain/mudhole here.

Cookie wreck inside the house.

Just kidding.

People that actually click threads like this looking for (actual) information must be like, WTF?
People that actually click threads like this looking for (actual) information must be like, WTF?

Pathetic isn't it?
JG, I guess it's worth whatever you take from it.

I've learned lots from this thread.
Oh come on. Epic derailed threads are a Campfire tradition! grin
Jeff, any deer sightings yet?

Incredibly, and that's because I can see a lot of territory, I have not. I'm somewhat mystified. Are they mostly up higher? Gone nocturnal? Am I just a retard? I dunno.

It's day 4 of an 11 day tag. Changes will be made if this keeps up. I have a couple other spots/ideas that are within reach of Mr. Gimp.

I'm running tragically low on beer though. Might have to run down to French Glen tomorrow- that's the "town" where there was that big standoff a little while back, the one over Federal land. I'll be lucky if they have micro's; if they do it'll probably be ol' Faithful, Sierra Nevada.

I'm at camp for a snack and can see the top of the mountain for the first time today. Looks very snowy... might be a good thing I wasn't able to pack in after all. Would be a hairy sumbitch getting out of there on snow; it's hairy enough in sections without snow. There's about 1/2 mile where you are sidehilling through rimrocks & cliffs where the pucker factor is pretty high.

Incredibly, and that's because I can see a lot of territory, I have not. I'm somewhat mystified. Are they mostly up higher? Gone nocturnal? Am I just a retard? I dunno.

It's day 4 of an 11 day tag. Changes will be made if this keeps up. I have a couple other spots/ideas that are within reach of Mr. Gimp.

I'm running tragically low on beer though. Might have to run down to French Glen tomorrow- that's the "town" where there was that big standoff a little while back, the one over Federal land. I'll be lucky if they have micro's; if they do it'll probably be ol' Faithful, Sierra Nevada.

Try a different area then,Mr. Gimp.

grin

Pathetic isn't it?

Gets pretty simple pretty fast, 86 big sniveler it be all good....
Start humpin Jeff, make somthing happen, put those glasses to use...
Jud, I'm a humper from way back <g> but I just can't. My foot is FUBAR, hurt it 3 weeks ago and it's still bad. I figure I got one big hump in me.... to retrieve the deer.

Just to further derail things.... haha.... the other rifle I brought is my Kimber 7 WSM. The last time I painted it it came a little too green (for this area) plus it had that part that looked like Deflave humping a sheep. So I bought some tan paint that has like sand in it for texture, and used some (ahem) leaves I had handy as stencils. Look close.

[Linked Image]

I think it's the coolest [bleep] camo paint job IN THE WORLD! grin

Aight.... back to endless glassing of pretty country.
I'll say this: my standards are dropping daily. First couple days the goal was to better my best mulie, below, from last year taken from up top of this mountain. I've only killed two mule deer, first was a dink.

[Linked Image]

Buuuuttt.... I'd shoot anything decent now. Give me a few more days and any old forkie is going DOWN!

Jeff,
pour out a pile O' corn.
Not right now.....
Get out of the pickup first.
Also, stay off the hemp.
Your foot will hurt worse
but you will see more.
If you need more advice PM me.
Good Luck.
Slave
Too green for the area huh?

Sammo or anyone else, serious question, looking for some education here. Any chance that the deer aren't using this valley much right now because there's cows in it? Do they compete for the same food? Should I look for an area that doesn't have cows in it?

Blacktails will eat grass but are more into forbes and shrubs and so on. I don't know much about mulies, though the one I shot last year was eating grass.
If your there with a flat tire, it's too easily accessible. Yes deer and elk tolerate cattle
Start runnin and gunnin Jeff, might get lucky..
Car hunting? Not yet....

It's not a lot of cows, maybe 30 in this drainage. Was just curious. Trying to figure out WTF I'm not seeing anything. By the way it's pretty remote- 4wd road back into here.

A couple guys stopped by camp yesterday, said usually there's several more camps along the top of this drainage. That could be part of it- nobody getting them moving.

I'll get one. I'm mad at 'em. smile

Just spotted a bone pile down by the creek about 350 yards below me. Clearly someone shot one from right here. This is a great spot- a really great Campfire member who's hunted this area for several decades turned me on to it. Where I'm sitting has clearly been used many times as a sit and watch spot; the juniper I'm tucked into has clipped branches, etc.

Battery dying--
Originally Posted by Higbean
Too green for the area huh?

The cell pic made it look even greener, but yes, very green:

[Linked Image]

Was kinda cool- I thought- but the whole Deflave/sheep thing once seen, can't be unseen.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
If you have been in that same area for 4 days and have yet to see a deer,it's time to move to another area.
Yep!! Grin
Uh oh.
I got some green stocks.
Please advise what color they need to be so I will see a deer someday.
Thanks in advance for your keen expertise.
Slave
Battery dead.
Just came back for a quick snack.
I find it hard to argue with that logic. smile

I'll give it the morning, then I gotta do a beer run anyway. I can't do this with BEER! Anyway so I'll hit a different spot by midday I know of that has about a 1/2-mile walk in. I can do that. My buddy Jerry got his buck there when we hunted here the first time 5 years ago. It's close to the road, obviously, but it's a bench that you'd never know was there and it's a section of road guys are kinda "going places" when they are on it if that makes sense.... anyway he sent me the GPS co-ords so they we go.

I can see a huge amount of terrain.... boggles my mind that I've seen nothing. I question whether maybe I'm just an idiot at this, but shรฏt, I glassed up and killed two bucks on this mountain before, so maybe not!

Well, the learning how is half the fun anyway!

It's going to be a hoot when Stick gets back... Where do you guys put the over/under on how many "Wow +P+"''s I'll get at the end of my little paragraph? grin
I saw some bones through my binos, once.
I'm out of beer.
Will have to quit hunting now.
The fishing is really good here.
Especially while you're hunting.
I can't walk.
How come I'm not seeing any deer?
Uh oh.
I got some green stocks.
Please advise what color they need to be so I will see a deer someday.
Thanks in advance for your keen expertise.
Slave

You can't kill a deer with a green-stocked rifle, dumbass!

Actually it had more to do with being slippery, and a little shiny, and me wanting to torque heads with my "Oregon Legal" camo job...... grin

I came for a bruiser.

If I see a buck it dies.......
Whoa. I'm being Cliff-noted. Go man go!
I will send you some gps cords that are guaranteed.

I saw a deer there on my way to Reno once and marked it.

Let me know.
I have enough beer to get me through the night (3), but if I were to spill one, it'd be [bleep] tragic.
As much I love eastern Oregon deer hunting,
Id like to hear more about tract
I agree and will cease and desist my de-de-de-railment! grin
Meanwhile I have dropped five bull elk (every tag I drew) with my rebored 338-06 M700 and the same Vari Ax-Azz III built in 1984. Damn I am good.
And humble. Jeff O, three beers? Surely you jest.
This is the strangest mule deer "hunt" I've every encountered. Appears as though crawling to a vantage point so you can text your asss off is his preferred method?
Lmfao!! Haha that's funny!!
I'm bored, man, and got 3 bars of 4G. You do the math. I'm used to hunting much more actively than this. Or at least having the option.

Besides we are supposed to be talking Tract now.

Snowed quite a bit last night. It's gonna push them past me in WAVES. smile
No offense JO, but if I hadn't seen a buck in 4 days I'd probably do something different, even if it were wrong. I usually bore myself to death behind a pair of binoculars when hunting, not staring at my phone, but that's just me probably.
Just gotta make this all about me, huh? Can't talk Tract for one stinkin' minute. I see how it is.

Well JG, I hear you, believe me I hear you. It's me sitting here after all. Keep in mind things have been far from static, even though *I* have been. In my experience with elk, granted a whole different beast, but still in my experience the first snow of the year dramatically changes their behavior. Gets them moving, generally down. Since that's what I need here (for [bleep] to change) it's kept me here longer than I probably would've otherwise.

You just wait. I'll be putting up pics of a monster dink here any minute. Any..... freaking..... minute.
I hope you do. Good luck. If you had some Tract's you'd have found one by now.....
If you had some Tract's you'd have found one by now.....

^^ Love it!
This is the strangest mule deer "hunt" I've every encountered. Appears as though crawling to a vantage point so you can text your asss off is his preferred method?

As apposed to "hunting" private land that Stephen Hawking could "hunt" if he had a set of off-road tires for his electric wheelchair?

He probably could have paid a "guide" to haul him around, broke foot and all, set him up in a "box blind" with a lazy boy and Dish Network, and shot a nice buck over a "feeder"... Texas style. Would that have met your lofty standards for the JG Stamp of Mule Deer Hunting Approval?

Dog, you haven't a clue my friend. Ask Drummond about the country I hunt mule deer in before making a fool of yourself.

For the record, I'm not a blind guy either.

I was just having some fun with ol' JeffO. He got that, you whiffed.
I was just having some fun with you.... you whiffed on that...
For the record JO, I've been enjoying your posts from the hunt.

Re: Tract
I bought a pair of Toric 8x42 binos and they are fantastic.
I like a nice box blind, great way to spend an evening whitetail hunt. I've certainly enjoyed hunting open western country on foot also, but nothing wrong with a nice box blind.

Tract Optics,

Send a pair of 10x42's to Allbinos.com for a review. They actually conduct some significant objective testing in addition to their subjective opinions.

David
I took my young techno geek son in law out deer hunting for the day and I noticed he spent half his time looking at his phone.

I finally told him you wont find any deer in or with that contraption!

To his credit he laughed, put the phone away and enjoy the rest of the hunt.

I do enjoy Jeff's pic's of the Steens though. So Jeff keep up the good work. smile
I'm out of beer.
Will have to quit hunting now.

I'm out in the wilderness and got caught in an early season blizzard.

Send Spam and Skittles.
(and I'm not talking about the dancers at Fred's....)

(actually send them with the provisions....)
"Spam"?!

You have a different class of strippers in Montucky!
Originally Posted by irfubar
I took my young techno geek son in law out deer hunting for the day and I noticed he spent half his time looking at his phone.

I finally told him you wont find any deer in or with that contraption!

To his credit he laughed, put the phone away and enjoy the rest of the hunt.

I do enjoy Jeff's pic's of the Steens though. So Jeff keep up the good work. smile

I don't know if it really qualifies as "good work", but I for damn sure will keep it up! grin

Unless- in all seriousness- this morphs back towards Tract. Then I'm happy to STFU. But if it's a goof-off thread, I'm here to help!

Headed to the thriving metropolis of French Glen on a B Double E Double R U N.

You guys are helping me keep my morale up in this oh so difficult time. It's either this or I gotta find religion. I prefer this.
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
I was just having some fun with you.... you whiffed on that...

Ok, guilty as charged.
it's a goof-off thread, I'm here to help!

Morale Booster for JeffO

[Linked Image]

Hope the road hunt is successful.
Back at camp for breakfast and coffee... side note... unless you own Coleman stock, don't buy one of the newer little butane stoves. Love the function but DAMN does it suck down the fuel. I may run out of canisters and have to use my backpacking stove.

Another side note. My buddy Mark and I do lots of non-hunting adventures together and find ourselves, by way of excuses when we are, say, huffing and puffing up a long steep bike climb: "how many other 50-something year old guys are doing this right now ...." well let me add to that. "How many other 50-something year old guys pooped in a hole in the ground for the last week?"

And on that note.................... where IS that damn shovel under all this snow........... grin

Morale Booster for JeffO

[Linked Image]

That hippie puke needs a haircut. But knowing him like I do, I bet he was getting a whole lotta nookie.........

Are you daring to insinuate that if I see a buck driving in, I'd stop and shoot it?! Shee-it.

Cleanup on aisle 3, btw.
[Linked Image]
Is that Skittles?
Third bull down we are tagged out.

[Linked Image]

Think I am lucky my couch is in such a good location.
Is that dirty Dave? Your wing man?? Lmfao tell mills grats.

All the rain we've been having, and still no dumb tape??? Especially on a musket??? I think we're missing something fredrica!! Haha

Nice work boys!
Yes, and rain โ˜”๏ธ and muskets ain't no thing just. An elks worst nightmare. Lol.
I KILL stuff
Way to go Fred!!

Snowing hard here... visibility 100 yards maybe.
Still packing half left just drying out and waiting for the rest of the crew
Good thing I spent thousands of dollars this year upping my LR game!

[Linked Image]
Skittles and Spam never showed, sitting here cold and tired.

But at least I'm not thirsty or hungry.

Brought along extra mountain fresh spring water and lucked into some camp meat.

[Linked Image]

I'm not real keen on coyote kabobs but in survival situations such as this you pretty much take what you can get.
Too bad I don't have matches otherwise I could have lit a fire and cooked the yote meat. Raw is a little gamey.

[Linked Image]

I still cain't know which is funnier...JeffZero in Vagina Spandex or Fredrica going 'DeNiro in Deer Hunter headress...for the "win" on a titty-lipped RAT? Congratulations?!?

Ooops! Road killed. It apparently choked on a fish.

[Linked Image]

Would LOVE to hear the "particulars" on the pedal-bikes used and the coolers transported,along with "all" that rope and it's "spool". LAUGHING!

Too fhuqking FUNNY,to hear the chirping chip nailed Crank Yankers,"regale" their "stance" upon such a "motive". UNLESS you are 'De'Niro'd up and roll playing with your TOTAL "abilities".

Ooops!

[Linked Image]

Pardon 1000 Lifetimes of "opportunity" for you kchunts.

[Linked Image]

It ain't "fair".

[Linked Image]

For the record I did use a golf cart and yes, a cooler and also a barbwire gate were involved today.
('maiden voyage' for a soft/light RTIC 30, figure if I ever roll it won't hurt as bad getting hit by a soft side...)

I have no desire to shoot uber fat, semi-tame bears perched on river rocks but would absolutely love to kill a few wolves. They are top 3 on the future hit list.
Vagina spandex? WTF you talking about Willis? The climbing pic? No spandex there... Anyway, you listen here. A) it was the 80's and B) that climb would've shriveled your nutsack.

Weak, Larry. Was hoping for better from you.

Sammo, has good beer in cans made t to your AO yet? I'm a fan. Have yet to get a stale or oxidized or badly carbonated IPA in a can, though it's common in bottles. Worthy is a good one you might see in a can.

Fรผck I'm cold. You think this sitting crap is easy? Brrr........ My kingdom for a good HIKE.
Here's one for ya. 6'-3 1/2 185 lbs of cotton-clad 80's stud.

[Linked Image]

The story on that first pic.... It was in Utah, a 5.10 if memory serves, no bolts so I was putting in my own protection (pro) on the lead climb. A rather winsome young blonde was belaying. Got about 80-90 feet up and came to an overhang that was kicking my ASS. Fell a number of times, about 30 feet. The impact was lifting my belayer up off the ground and slamming her into the wall*, not that I gave a [bleep], I had my own problems. Finally got over it. The piece of pro I was falling on is called a TriCam, a passive little wedge of metal, sort of a 3-D triangle that the webbing wrapped around... it dug so deep in the rock I had to leave it up there. The skin on the back of my hands was worn paper thin and oozed blood for days. Good times.

*crazy bitch married me anyway
Jeff, the fanciest beer around here in a can is still Budweiser.

Don't turn up your nose when you start seeing it! Told my friends with the brewery to do cans not bottles when they did their first "bottling" of 12-oz'ers. They are doing the 22's in big bottles now. Maybe it's also that the can stops ALL light.

Nice coyote btw. They are noisy around here at dusk. Haven't seen any yet.
Got my visibility back, c'mon now, something show up so I can bury my cold hands in its warm guts <g>.

Morale Booster for JeffO

[Linked Image]

That's still some funny stuff.
Does he think that chick's hot or something? Kinda hairy arms for me...

Morale Booster for JeffO
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Does he think that chick's hot or something? Kinda hairy arms for me...

Morale Booster for JeffO
[Linked Image]

Tits are a little small too.
[Linked Image]

Better?
Hair is the same, but tits are much better.
Hair?
She's seen more game today then Lassie has at Steens.
That wolf pic is badass.
Coors light and snow.
Oh the humanity......
A 35 year old pic of your snatch on a rock on your cell?
In the wilderness?

You go girl.
That wolf pic is badass.

That's what I was thinking. I would post some of my hunting pics but they'd pale in comparison.
Third bull down we are tagged out.

[Linked Image]

I never knew Christian Bale was an elk hunter!!!!
A 35 year old pic of your snatch on a rock on your cell?
In the wilderness?

You go girl.

You are clearly unclear on the newfangled concept of "photobucket ".
I concur.

I'm not sure if SP was concerned about my alcoholism, or lack of alcoholism, when I said I'd make it through ok on 3 beers. I'd like to make assurances that I am now equipped to handle all such eventualities, up to and including Spam and Skittles showing up.

As long as they brought their own toilet paper.
They aren't into chicks.

Sorry.

Be careful out there.......

In the dark....

Wild....

Night.

Bigfoot is real.
Don't be so jealous. I'm paying the price now. I think I used up my hair allotment in my youth.
Jeff,

Check your PMs
Wage,

Whats the word on your side of the world? We will over there next week putting a hurt to the chuckar and huns then eventually deer.

Plan to be there 10/12-10/23. You know where I will be if you get bored, bring cold beer.
We need rain.
It's dry MoFo.
Might get it today.
The bird population is good and they got some fresh women at the poker club.
So it should be nirvana.

We start the 10th on big game.
If it works out I will bring beer, penicillin and Cope.
If not,
GFY.

Slave
[Linked Image]

Snowed pretty good last night. This has got to get them moving down the mountain! It just ... slightly whiny voice... has to.
Today is your day.
Man, I would kill for some snow right now. Fall doesn't officially arrive in Michigan until Saturday, according to the weatherman.....
Where is your barrel tape?

Blue..... grin
[Linked Image]

Better?

I keep watching thinking they'll pop out at any moment. crazy
Would make a good bra commercial for whatever brand she has on. It seems pretty durable.....
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Where is your barrel tape?

Blue..... grin

Ha! If I had any on there, it'd be blue for sure!

I know the mantra is that it doesn't change POI, but this is a LR rig, and I have done no testing to see if that's still true waaay out there.

The cloud "lid" is right about where I'm sitting; there'd be no point in being any higher up on this sumbitch of a mountain. And if she acts the way other big mountains do, it snowed considerably more up higher. It just has to move them down. Has to.

Morale Booster for JeffO
[Linked Image]

Fugg, I was looking for that last night !

smile

Snowed pretty good last night. This has got to get them moving down the mountain! It just ... slightly whiny voice... has to.

Quit looking at your phone, you'll see more animals.......
Yeah well Mister you sit a mile on my butt, then you talk! grin
Might try a different canyon..
Sammo, has good beer in cans made t to your AO yet? I'm a fan. Have yet to get a stale or oxidized or badly carbonated IPA in a can, though it's common in bottles. Worthy is a good one you might see in a can.

One of my favorites!

[Linked Image]

One of my favorites!

[Linked Image]

Wow you must be saving for scope caps.

Fรผck I'm cold. You think this sitting crap is easy? Brrr........ My kingdom for a good HIKE.

Vortex in a can is a good one Jeff, Ft. George out of Astoria.

[Linked Image]
HW, how's it going?

Ft. George makes some great beers. They did a collaboration with I forget who that was on tap in a few growler fill places when I was rep'ing for my friends brewery last year. Awesome.

Caldera IPA in the can is good. For that matter Sierra Pale in the can in very good as you'd expect.

Just seems more consistent from a can, or something. The pour is really different than a bottle- more turbulent. Different mouth-feel as the geeks say.

Back at camp for coffee and morning bidness. Almost waited too long.... grin. Saw a doe! I'm gonna kill one, dammit.

Snow camping sucks. Almost brought my wall tent, the wood stove sure would nice. Hard to dry gear, etc.
What I bought yesterday was strangely enough Worthy in a bottle... I'd brought a bunch up in cans!

[Linked Image]
Kill bottle, nice stuff.....
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Damn I hate Florida....
[Linked Image]
Boat launch
[Linked Image]
Snickers bar! Grin
[Linked Image]
This is what death looks like Jeff....
[Linked Image]
Best beer known to man.....
[Linked Image]
Not to bad....
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I hunted a season on a bum foot, so know what you are going through.

I quit drinking beer for the year, time to switch over to Scotch and Bourbon.
My winter beer.

[Linked Image]
Looks like we have a boozy bromance trifecta Jer..... haha
That's what I was going for.
[Linked Image]
Clubbed a few Mahi Mahi with the old man.

[Linked Image]
Got my Oregon buck back from the Taxi.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by heavywalker
My winter beer.

[Linked Image]

Yea, much better for the waistline!

One of my favorites!

[Linked Image]

Wow you must be saving for scope caps.

Who'll trade these for scope caps? I've got a few more barrels.
Uh guys,
Let's be serious here.
We have not heard from JeffO for over an hour......

I'm worried sick.
Did her battery die?
In the vibrator.
Did she get overcome with exhaust fumes while sitting in her "stand".
He might have killed something?
Please check in ASAP.....

He did see a doe.....

No he didn't!! Haha
Did her battery die?
In the vibrator.

God I hope not.

The battery packaging could ruin the entire hunt.
A pic to keep us occupied while we wait with abated breath for JeffO's update.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
elkhunternm must go through a lot of lotion and tissues..
Nuther goodun....
[Linked Image]
Yeah, elkhunter, that's a mean thing to do to guy who's been in the woods for a week.

As proof that there is a God, and that she has a sense of humor, I offer this. Sometime this morning while I was watching my canyon from my spot, two deer crossed sidehill behind me, between me and camp. Tracks in the snow.

I'm not very far down the hill.

D'oh!

Was up in the sage flats up there above camp seeing if I could find them. I suspect it was a mama and a youngin' but youngin's have backstraps too.......

I'm choosing to take it as a good sign- deer are moving through.

To elkhunter's "point". Was telling the wife last night that I missed her sweet, warm...... companionship.... and she says, what are you complaining about? You've got two hands, that's a threesom!

Middle aged women are so damn PRACTICAL about this stuff.

I didn't tell her about Spam and Skittles. A man has to have SOME secrets, and besides, it's not even for sure they'll show up.
No need for tissue and lotion here..... I love sluts.... haha
[Linked Image]
No need for tissue and lotion here..... I love sluts.... haha
[Linked Image]
Ahhhhh
[Linked Image]
Nuther goodun....
[Linked Image]

We could definitely be friends, good taste!
Ya there's some good bourbon out there for sure.
elkhunternm must go through a lot of lotion and tissues..
whistle

[Linked Image]
In the unlikely event of a water landing, I'll go out on a limb and say she'll be just fine.
[Linked Image]
All right you buncha pervs, stop ogling boobies and make yourselves useful.

Is this what a big mule deer buck track looks like? Note the dew claw depression. It's much more splayed than I'm used to seeing with say blacktail; it looks more like an elk track. It's big enough to be a small elk track, but a small elk wouldn't have that dew claw like that.

This happened last night, right near where I'm sitting.

Big buck? Say it's so!

[Linked Image]
It's an UBER buck!

[Linked Image]

Well, that adds some spice! smile

He came up the little trail I've been using to get to this spot, sometime after I bailed at dusk but before it snowed last night.
Quit looking at girly pics and watch for the buck!
Jeff,

Do you ever check your PMs?
Dood, not yet, sorry. Will!
Get a move on young man and check your PMs!
Everybody is yelling at me! Shรฎt! This calls for beer!
This was day 6 of an 11-day tag. The weather dynamic- and boy is that the right word for it- is flipping back to sunny and downright warm this weekend. I would also expect that there will be another, smaller than opening weekend, influx of hunters.... it's a primo tag, guys get pretty pumped up over it.

At the end of the day today there was a single shot about 1/2 - 3/4 mile up the canyon. That was with about 25 minutes of light left. I was picking up my gear to do a tromp up the hill, past camp, into the big sage flats to look around at last light; that track I posted the pic of was headed that way. Decided to stick to the plan. Ran into a guy and his daughter driving the road up there who were headed the other way down the canyon. They said they'd seen a couple bucks down there, I don't know when, and were gonna check it out at last light. No shots.

So............... things are picking up at this spot. Nonetheless, I think the plan is to hunt it till mid-afternoon then head to that other spot I mentioned where Jerry got his buck several years ago, just for a change of pace.

Managing the [bleep] foot as best I can...... it's barking at me tonight. It's a battle between desire and reality. I have a little gas in that tank but not a lot. Gotta be smart. It's killing me. I could go roust up a buck and kill the damn thing toot-sweet if my wheels worked, or at least my heart is telling me so. The head has to be smarter than that. I hate it when that happens.
1000 words from a coupla minutes ago and here's to the hilarity of the magnitude being missed...by miles.

[Linked Image]

Bless your "hard charging" hearts and "Outdoor" "photography".

Catching fish is hard in AK?

"Who knew?"

Keep chargin'! '
'Stick, seems there's a bear in every pic! Keep 'em coming, I'm as vicarious as can be wishing to be doing the same.

Jeff, hurry up and shoot something already.
Funny.... 3rd time I drew this tag in 5 years, which is a statistical miracle, but this is the first time I've really put in much time because I tagged out opening day the first two times.

I'm having fun, and I made it through the big storm. A lot of people pulled out. Good weather coming, 5 days left if I need them... life is good!

Let me put it this way. I had NY steak and barbecued toast for dinner. The bread had some bacon fat spread on it before I toasted it on the BBQ. And good IPA. Got a live mule deer tag in my wallet tomorrow, Food in the cooler. Water. Beer. It's BLM land so I can cut firewood every day.

I'm in no hurry whatsoever. smile

Is this what a big mule deer buck track looks like? Note the dew claw depression. It's much more splayed than I'm used to seeing with say blacktail; it looks more like an elk track. It's big enough to be a small elk track, but a small elk wouldn't have that dew claw like that.

Big buck? Say it's so!

[Linked Image]

Measure the track, and measure the stride. Best way to tell. Dew claws don't necessarily mean a whole lot.

3-3.5" long, 2.25-2.5" wide. Stride length will be 24" or more between prints. Its helpful to know the length of your rifle and just measure from the tracks on one side (left tracks or right tracks) since most rifles are in the low to mid 40's long.

Off of that pic with no measurements, I'd say that track isn't blocky enough to be a truly big buck. Might be a keeper in most guys' books though.

The stride length will separate the big deer tracks from the small elk. An elk's stride will be significantly longer than a deer's.
You guys need to pony up for some good stuff...

[Linked Image]

Tanner
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

LOL!!
Originally Posted by Tanner
You guys need to pony up for some good stuff...

[Linked Image]

Tanner

Tanner,
You got a really nice goat, but you need some 'eddicashun' on good whiskey. grin

Should have had a Busch beer can in the picture. That mountain top background looks like it came right off the can.
It simply does not get any better than Windsor.
No JeffO update,WTH?
[Linked Image]

How many mils to get to the 1500 yd line?
No turrets yet. wink
Gentlemen!

Tanner that's a beautiful pic. Bellydeep, thank you, good info.

Hunted in my immediate AO in the morning, nothing. Foot really sore from my "hard charging" day yesterday where I "hiked" about 1.5 miles total on "challenging" mostly sage-flats terrain. Whatever. Decided to flog that bitch today. I've been watching the top of the mountain when it's visible and today the snow looked mucho thinned in the area I needed... headed up to that spot I mentioned where Jerry got his 5 years ago. It's these little benches, above cliffs in a huge gorge, that you are above, and that you'd never know we're there from the road; it just looks like the world drops off. There's springs, and food on them, and apparently the deer like it. Very rocky and high-altitude, about 9500, above the trees. Pics below.

It seems hunters don't really know about it. In addition to not seeming like there'd BE benches, it's in a section of road that has a view on the opposite side into a whole different incredible gorge that is just stunning and seems like it's going to suck your vehicle in a bit due to the camber of the road... funny psychology there.

Anyway, cut to the chase, a buck jumped up like a jackrabbit about 40 yards away and due to the geology I couldn't ID him as such in time to slap the trigger. He wasn't a big buck, compact 3x3 is my guess. Woukdve killed him in a hot second.

He dove down a rocky snowy chute and there was an apartment building size structure that he was on one side of... I guessed he'd go left when he got past it so I hauled ass around the side of it (ouch) to where I'd have a shot but I think he went straight and dove down into the gorge proper. About 15 minutes later (I'm glassing hard trying to find him) I heard two shots straight below me. I suspect my bad fortune was someone else's good fortune. That actually takes the sting out of it a bit.

I'm gonna hunt here at dawn then pack a lunch and go back up there till dusk tomorrow.

Also saw a deer about 1/2 mike from here (camp) that was either a doe or a really young buck. It melted into an aspen grove before I could find its tiny-ass little horns, if it had any. I did a last-light overwatch of that aspen grove this evening. Yeah, I'll whack a dink at this point <g>.

Gonna post this before something crashes and post some cool pics in a different post.
Gentlemen!

Gonna post this before something crashes

NOW HEAR THIS.....
JEFFO HAS SEEN A DEER.
I REPEAT......
JEFFO HAS SEEN A DEER.

Then she vibrated and climaxed.

This has been an JeffNewsNetwork Special Report.

Stay tuned.
Ok, s the benches are on the left rim of this gorge.

[Linked Image]

This the part of the benches area. About 1/2 mile from the road, approx 9500', lots of springs and an icy little creek.

[Linked Image]

-----------------

Here's a few pic's from the rim overlook. This is looking east now. Before was the west, wetter, more gradual side. The east side I've heard called the Baby Alps. I've packed into a couple of the canyons, though not hunting. Y'all can scatter my ashes there, thanks for that, HEY DON'T STEP ON ME!

There's an alkali flats down there that's huge, called the Alvord Flats I believe. People try to set land-speed records on it, I drove our Land Cruiser out onto it and was always looking for the little ripple or ditch that was gonna make a fool out of me, but it's FLAT. The shadows of the clouds are a trip. I wish I had some photos OF the east side I could post, it might actually be my favorite side.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Wow, that foreground looks like Mordor or some shรฏt!

[Linked Image]

Again, these are shot while standing at the literal edge- you could jump off to your death- looking east. Just offering these for fun. And on that note, this is crappy photography on a crappy camera.... admitted.
Shadows from the clouds create a cool look.
Gentlemen!

NOW HEAR THIS.....
JEFFO HAS SEEN A DEER.
I REPEAT......
JEFFO HAS SEEN A DEER.

Is that in your "attention all shoppers!" intercom voice?
Originally Posted by sidepass
Shadows from the clouds create a cool look.

Someone like Stick, with great gear and some talent, could take incredible photos up there.

Big buck? Say it's so!

[Linked Image]

Looks like Camel toe to me.

Looks like Camel toe to me.

Now that you mention it, it kinda does!
Gentlemen!

NOW HEAR THIS.....
JEFFO HAS SEEN A DEER.
I REPEAT......
JEFFO HAS SEEN A DEER.

Then she vibrated and climaxed.

This has been an JeffNewsNetwork Special Report.

Stay tuned.

Jesus Christ I just peed a little!! Haha
The oblivious HILARITY of The Do NOTHING Gang's BEST efforts,never disappoint's in their "grandeur". Jeff Zero is "living" on "the edge",the Boozy Bromance never wanes and groping Trannies is now in "vogue". Congratulations?!?

Anywhooo...in the REAL Outdoor's,dots remain connected and it is VERY "unfair" that proficiency cain't be purchased,despite the flurry of pom-pom's and "vocations" "flaunted" to "vindicate" same. Laughing!

Hardly "daunting" for the astute to control DOF(Google it),add fill flash(Google it),dump ISO(Google it) and focus/meter then recompose as per whim(Google,Google,Google it). That while eschewing the "rule" of thirds,abandoning the tripod,gunning the shutter via digit and knocking victims in the fhuqking head while laughing aloud at the gross ineptitude so eagerly shared in "triumph" by The Do NOTHING Gang. Though Fredrica's pedal bike is as bitchin',as Jeff Zero's deer track picture. LAUGHING!

If only to fuel more Imagination,so as to "unleash" even more Pretend.

[Linked Image]

Now to allow others,to nod their heads...like they've a fhuqking clue. Laughing!

'Coupla sets of 'Horn rings arrived today and the Tall Bitches went aboard a certain 5R 1-7" Krunchenticker SALAMI 243Win,to steer it's mag nestled 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches. That transition away from non-steel TPS,granted an erector shift of better than 10 Mils at the 100yd line,due the 40MOA Signature Sandwich Shift(Google it). Windage was unaffected,but the erector now realizes 31.3MILS and the reserve 10 MILS on the windshield go without saying...just sayin'. The erector "only" grants 1920yds from zero and the parcel can "only" reach 2170yds all out. GREAT time for The Counter Jockey or "The Genius" to muse Turdic subtension "values"(Google it). The Turdic DUMB Fhuqks go wayyyyyyyyyy outta their way to skirt Physics and Mathematics and in no particular order(Google it). Hint. Laughing!

Prolly should upload some cards from various cameras of the day,but that ain't "fair" either. Whistlin' better than a dozen flavors of ammo through the Marvel Unit One(Google it),only attested to the sanctity of 1913 Picatinny spec's(aboard a 1911 of all things) and the harmony of POA/POI(Google it). I'll divulge magazine Make/"Merit" "attributes" too,mainly because I can. Hint.

I'd share pics of a 10x MQ hoppin' outta it's Shipping box,but the Sensory OVERLOAD of same,would cause yet another Hurricane,due the fluttering pom-pom's. You "lucky" kchunts. LAUGHING!

You gals REALLY "get after it!!

Bless your hearts.

[Linked Image]

Wow, that foreground looks like Mordor or some shรฏt!

[Linked Image]

Again, these are shot while standing at the literal edge- you could jump off to your death- looking east. Just offering these for fun. And on that note, this is crappy photography on a crappy camera.... admitted.
Interesting country you're hunting in Jeff.

Pretty country also.

JeffO,
Looks like you caught a rare "nice" day in that country.
Known as Godforsaken country to most, it doesn't look to bad in those pics.
Most of my time goin' thru there it's either hotter than hell with blowing dirt,
or colder than hell and blowing dirt.

Oh, and tumbleweed.
But you are quite a bit higher..............

Pun intended.

Slave
I thought there would be more trees where JeffO is hunting now.
Stick, we could let you into the Boozy Bromance, but you've just gotta stop obsessing over Giant Erectors first. It makes the bro's a bit nervous.

Except 'Slave. He appreciates the Intel.
[Linked Image]
I'd post a picture of the remaining intoxicants I have on hand but heads might explode. smile

Let me say for the record that I never, ever, ever mix intoxicants of any kind and guns. Don't like 'Slave's insinuations in that regard.

Headed back to the top of the mountain here shortly... had two does go by my stand this morning. Looked tasty but I couldn't pin even the dinkiest of horns on either of them so they are still alive.
Breaking it in soooooooon. ๐Ÿ˜‚.
[Linked Image]

Not bad for a three week from order to done some girls wait way longer.
(With three black powder bulls hanging in between). ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image] He is training at three by five he might want to sell his bike for an upgrade Sugartits I will keep you posted. That bike is perfect for you I will ship it to you for free. ( plus I will lower the seat so your feet will touch the ground at no charge).

Jeff what unit are you in.
Fred, Steens

Nice pics!
Lucky hats ain't in need of pretty.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Fred, forget the bicycle, you need your banjo with you in those "Deliverance" pics.
Hunted up high again the 2nd half of the day. Watched 6 does all afternoon. Had great sight lines into two separate areas @ 400-700 yards. Tired.

Steak and toast again, which was damn tasty actually, but I'm getting low on food 9 days in. However I have an unopened ham and lots of eggs so I guess I'll make it.

Calm and warmer tonight with some moon. There's crickets. It does not suck.
Fred, you are a killin' machine!
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Wonder what the BC of a beeman 340 with a 100 ๐Ÿ’ฏ grn MX3 is. Really really matters to the elk.

That bike is perfect for you I will ship it to you for free. ( plus I will lower the seat so your feet will touch the ground at no charge).

What a nice gesture. I can toss in a sled for the lad to keep him busy in the winter.

[Linked Image]
Wife's first forkinhorn. About 6 miles from the truck in 2008.

[Linked Image]
Had a failure to launch this morning, first one. Alarm went off at 5:30 and I just couldn't rally the troops.

Gonna road-hunt my way back to the top of the mountain, and go to that spot I watched the 6 does and jumped the buck.

About it. Tired. Foot quite sore. 11 days in and it's wearing on me. Hoping to stream the debate tonight.
NR that steens is a bugger to draw. My OR bucks when lucky enough to get a tag. I have 11 elk points and 3 deer pts. [Linked Image]

[Linked Image][/[URL=http://s1049.photobucket.com/user/fredstokley/media/C2911857-1E13-41B5-B35F-41F6DC211937_zpstqh9ugoi.jpg.html][Linked Image]

The last hunt was slow due to those darn 100 pound dogs.
.22-6mm,40 gr Varmagedon,100 yds.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

.22-6mm,40 gr Nosler Varmagedon,65 yds.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Pic of buck,please. wink
Your shades are smudged.

Mathman

Don't tell me you slipped and stabbed yourself.

Clown attack?
Ketchup maybe?
You cut yourself shaving your balls?
Holy Schitt Jeff!! I'm sittin here making whelen brass, salmon are splashing in the back yard, and it's raining like a bastard. The calm before the storm....
Pard brought me a good beer over the other day, got the hand primer out time to sit on my lucky kchunt and prime....
[Linked Image]
Chit Jeff shot that gun he built. Im drinking (debate prep).
Limited edition, already sold out.

[Linked Image]
I want one.

opener

i just got the 36 oz. Rambler 'because i found that the cap from my Stanley mug fit and i can use it for a coffee mug.

[Linked Image]
Man, they are still available and for only $50?!

Just paid some dude at the Town Pump(parking lot) $100 for one.

And I think it's pot metal........grin
1 of 5 Sammo. A machinist that taught a class I transported prisoners to gave it to me, pretty cool....
[Linked Image]
AI shoots really really good seriously really good. Lol

Did you kiss, find pressure and 80's butt rock on??
Man, they are still available and for only $50?!

Just paid some dude at the Town Pump(parking lot) $100 for one.

And I think it's pot metal........grin

looks like it would double as a ninja contact weapon
Guys I'll post a couple buck pics in a few (just a dink forkie) but first I have a very important question to ask y'all.

Spam.... or Skittles...?

[Linked Image]
Guys I'll post a couple buck pics in a few (just a dink forkie) but first I have a very important question to ask y'all.

Spam.... or Skittles...?

[Linked Image]
So what,it's still a buck. cool
I'd be havin' venison heart, sliced and fried.
Originally Posted by toad
I'd be havin' venison heart, sliced and fried.
Or liver and onions with fried taters.
Did you kiss, find pressure and 80's butt rock on??

Nope just tried the loads my other AI shoots in a .3" for 5 shots. They jump a looong way but the predator has about 3/4 of an inch to grow and a 1/8 twist I may run 180 or 175 grn in the end.

Ps whole bunch of deer are really [bleep] in six days. My 12 year old nephew is priority 1 for a first buck it's going to be uber with out the ride. Lol.
The round top is going in the mail tomorrow finally set on a 7 mm RM.
It's funny how some like to "jump".... grin
The 36 oz are ube.

[Linked Image]

Wife is out of town, resorting to fridge pics.

Made it through 2 minutes of the debate.

Fuuck that noise.

7-3 Green Bay over the Giants. First quarter.

And I just spied another Twisted Tea in the fridge, score.....grin

Led Zep on the speakers.
Jeff it doesn't take 3 hours to gut a deer...
Need some Chris Stapleton on...
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan

You ever gut a deer blind drunk.
The 36 oz are ube.

[Linked Image]

Wife is out of town, resorting to fridge pics.

Made it through 2 minutes of the debate.

Fuuck that noise.

7-3 Green Bay over the Giants. First quarter.

And I just spied another Twisted Tea in the fridge, score.....grin

Led Zep on the speakers.

Those pickles dill or sweet
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan

You ever gut a deer blind drunk.

grin
Ok, I owe you guys a couple pics!

Story is, went back in there with the plan being to sit and glass till dusk if necessary. Already had a great overlook from yesterday- flat rock, great sight lines out to waaay out there, get prone, snipe 'em. That lasted about an hour. Instead, I decided to go through the terrain, roust something up, and kill it.

And THAT lasted about 5 minutes. Got up, started working my way down the rimrocks, and a deer appeared about 100 yards coming up a gully that was obscured to me by big rocks. He was a spike. He had a buddy. I saw forks. Then commenced some weird movements on their part- I don't know WTF, just had a window between some rocks. When I was sure I had forkie lined up I crushed him at 89 yards with a 162 AMAX. He vanished, Mr. Spike ran out of the top of the gully all confused and stood there for several minutes. I was just making sure forkie wasn't gonna jump up so I waited since I couldn't see him down. I waited. We waited. Felt sorry for the spike but, he sure just got an education into how October works around here!

Gonna post this before something crashes....

We ain't going to tell your wife you killed a two point the first day and have been in vegas partying all week.
As he lay

[Linked Image]

Notice how his horn went through his ear when he crashed! Haven't seen that before.

[Linked Image]

I will admit to a little nostalgia and plus a little superstition. Found a single old 30/30 casing in a canyon and I always feel almost like I found an arrowhead! A hunting artifact. So, put it in my pocket for good luck. Like 8 fรผckin' days go by, not killing [bleep], so maybe it's BAD luck. Take it out. Today I noticed it rattling around on my camp table. Dropped it in my pocket.

Kinda cool how it burnished in my pocket from getting carried all those days:

[Linked Image]

Boy that deer looks small in the pic! blush

Funny, cause it sure felt like a "win!" Not like a bragging-rights win but a win over "I could've gone home a week ago".

Also funny, I could've made the shot with an open sights 30/30 and I've been lugging my semi-heavy LR rig with a big NF scope around!

I'm sure there's plenty more that's funny. I'll leave that to y'all. grin

Tomorrow, plan is, wake up with a mild hangover, big greasy breakfast, go bone him out and pack him to the truck, 3/4 mile, break camp, go home, GET LAID!

Might have to throw a shower in there somewhere.

Was fun guys-- we are blessed and lucky men to live like this. Amen.

Cool.. if your happy that's all that matters. He'll look good in a lot of macaroni..

Spam.... or Skittles...?

[Linked Image]

That'd keep any man off the internet for three hours.
My wife specifically requested a young tender deer. I figure I'm delivering the groceries.

One cool thing is even that little guy is as big as a year-older blacktail would be. I've shot a few REALLY small blacktails. smile

Killed him about ten feet from a nice little spring so cleanup is easy. I think I'm gonna cut a piece off the silver tarp that I use to cover the coolers, to process him on....... I've only boned a couple elk and a couple deer in the field and it seems like doing it on a tarp might result in less crap on the meat to pick out later when butchering- since I have the option.

Tagged, gutted, dragged back in the shade, see ya tomorrow

[Linked Image]

Spam.... or Skittles...?

[Linked Image]

That'd keep any man off the internet for three hours.

I was able to stream the debate on my phone!
Congrats on the buck. You certainly stuck it out!

Let's hope that by the time you get it home your wife hasn't found a young buck on her own.

You teed that one right up. I couldn't help myself! laugh. laugh

We'll be glad to see each other. I'm gonna grab....... oh never mind.

Within the constraints of the situation.... I'm happy.
Preliminary and subject to adjustment tomorrow upon full autopsy.... the 162 Amax hit the onside ribs and grenaded in the chest. No exit. No HINT of an exit.
Congrats JeffO!
Preliminary and subject to adjustment tomorrow upon full autopsy.... the 162 Amax hit the onside ribs and grenaded in the chest. No exit. No HINT of an exit.

I've seen that exact same performance from the 162 Amax... interested to hear your report.
Congrats Jeff
It's more fun to say "the plan is to wake up tomorrow morning with a mild hangover!" than it is to actually do it.
Thanks guys. The buck is small but the adventure was big. Or some such [bleep].

Bleah. Must... have.... coffee....
Congrats Jeff

Thanks Fred and thanks for remembering that I built that rifle! That wasn't its first blood, that was last year's (much bigger) buck up here at 602 yards. That's more what it was built for. It was a bit of a pig to lug around. I call it the "Lite" because it's like a Sendero Lite, but the sucka ain't light <grin>.

It got a lot of love this year- a lot of shooting, and that 5-22 Nightforce NXS. The buck at 602 I actually killed with the legendary <grin> "Fishwhacker" Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20 that was on it before.

It's north of 1000 rounds now but still shooting great. Since I have invested in the reamer and gauges, and had so much good results from it, I think I'll stick with 7 WSM for the next barrel on it. I'll probably set this barrel back and rechamber it at least once, since I can. Hopefully the chamber comes out as good as this one. Concentricity at the throat/chamber interface was under .0001". Hopefully not beginners luck. I did take an eon setting it up on the lathe.

I've the parts ordered or bought already for this winter's build- a midweight 6.5 SAUM on the GAP Xtreme Hunter blueprint. I'm calling it the fauXtreme. Got the action trued up, the PTG bolt in hand, etc. Still need reamer & gauges and some other small parts and, of course, the Bartlien barrel and the Manners SL stock, which won't be done till about February. Anyway she'll be a midweight with a profile fatter than Rem magnum but thinner than Rem Sendero. If I can swing it, plan is a Nightforce 3.5-15 NXS on it. The NXS I have now is spectacular across the board. If I can't swing that a Bushnell LRHS, though I'd rather not have just one scope in Mil's and they aren't offering the 3-12 in MOA yet.

If I like THAT, then my Kimber likely becomes a 6.5 SAUM for its next barrel... it's well north of 1k rounds as well, but still shooting great. Stepping the recoil down a solid notch while giving up nothing ballistically wouldn't suck! Since my brain injury recoil is a real factor in my caliber choices going forward. I used to be a recoil sponge, I'm not anymore.
It's the hunt not the kill.
Your welcome just think some get high and mighty because they put on a crown. Lol
Now I gotta drag my hung over ass out there and bone out the little bastid. grin
Looking forward to trying my new blade. Benchmade something or the other. Has great balance, feels great in hand.

[Linked Image]
I'm loving mine. It's skinned three elk took the legs off all and quartered one and would still shave hair.

[Linked Image]
You shave now?
you old guys like the hair me not so much
Whippersnappers. Old guys rule.
๐Ÿ˜
Congrats on a hard earned one JO. No substitute for the thrill of hunting.
JeffZero,

There's no way to put into context,how noone can slight you...better than YOU slight yourself and that simply by doing your BEST. Here's to them sweet "satisfactions",that surely MUST be your's in such "gratification"(s)! Congratulations?!?

I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!

Then you knocked it outta da' Park,by TRYING to "talk" knives too?!? You are THE "gift" that keeps on giving! Ain't it a fhuqking HILARIOUS constant,that no matter what you schlep and no matter where you go...you still 100% RELIABLY suck?!?

Be sure to "critique"more wares,with your "grueling" Imaginary Pretend and "all" it's "knowledge","experience" and "results". Laughing!

Bless your heart. LAUGHING!

Wow +P++!!!!...................

Fredrica,

Yep..that "knife" has seen alotta "use". Congratulations?!?

Double down on Imagination and Pretend,by sayin' a leetle sumptin' about "roundtop" COAL/Throat/Twist and how "good" that "all" "works" for you,as you JeffZero your HILARIOUS Dink Chronicles and extoll in the SWEET "satisfactions" that are your's in peddling to pre-adolescent "results". LAUGHING!

Texan...ain'tcha'?!? Dangle some pics of your "wares" in "action".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'pole,

Puberty done Fredrica NO "favors".

Yes...she'll prove it!

Bless her heart.

JG,

Sorta akin to your Perpetual Quest for a First Fhuqking Clue,you "lucky" kchunt? Congratulations?!?

You ass sucking CLUELESS fhuqks are a hoot...ONLY because you are doing your "BEST".

Bless your heart.

Oh sugar tits that was weak. ๐Ÿ’‹
Congrats on a good hunt. And it is about the hunt, not the kill'n.

Congrats on a good hunt. And it is about the hunt, not the kill'n.

Truth.

Down to hashbrowns and bacon for dinner, and out of cooking propane. Pulled the fire ring out so I can cook on the fire.

Got the buck out today. Foot was ok. Went slow. Lots of rimrocks and ridges etc. Coyotes are singing not far away.

Homeward bound tomorrow!

[Linked Image]
Awww hell yeah

[Linked Image]
Congrats again and thanks for sharing your hunt!
Good to see JeffHoe is still a retard that can't hunt, cook, take decent pictures, or convey a thought in less than four paragraphs.

Try and vote for Trump next month you stupid Kghunt.

Nothing further.

Dave
Originally Posted by deflave
Good to see JeffHoe is still a retard that can't hunt, cook, take decent pictures, or convey a thought in less than four paragraphs.

Nothing further.
Sorry , I was struggling with an 11 day dink hunt. With my blown out knee I just sat home thinking next year. But non stop updates are a sad excuse for where we are going. More time was spent on updating us from the outdoors than actually hunting.
Have a whole lot more to my life than being validated by others . Stick is right !

Dave
Originally Posted by deflave

Nothing further.

Dave

You kill anything with that scope yet. It's got to be close to blood.
Congrats Jeff,

To get back on subject,My hunting buddy is in the market for some new 10x binoculars with about $500 to spend..He likes my ED3's and the view is great,but my opinion is they are not as durable as they could be.Some of that is me though as I am hard on stuff..I was still leery of recommending them to a friend..

I mentioned the new Tract's and after reading some of the reviews here we took the chance..Somehow he even got them to extend their offer.. smile

They are on the way and I will give my thoughts after we play with them for a bit..With my other hunting partners we will have Swaros,Leica's and the mentioned ED3's to put them against..

Gratuitous buck pic..My High Cascade benchleg from this year..6x chicken..Notice the shot placement.. wink

[Linked Image]
Nice! What's the story?
Not much to report..Took the horses in to Jefferson for 4 days and it was tough hunting..That was the only decent buck we seen and it is just barely decent..LOL

I just caught a little movement way back in the standing dead timber and finally made him out..Then it took a bit to size him up some,then some side stepping trying to find a lane..A normal year I would have passed,but it was not a normal year up there.

This pic is from last year,but the same location..

[Linked Image]
What wasn't normal about it? Weather?

I've pulled that tag a couple times but ended up using it later on blacktails. I did kill a benchleg up near the PCT, but with a regular blacktail tag. It had a very long body and/or short legs.

High Cascades was my 2nd choice to Steens this year. Do you put in for it as a 1st or 2nd choice?
2nd choice..Just wasn't the deer up there this year..Usually a lot of mulie bucks come over and hang in there..That didn't seem to be the case this year for whatever reason..
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Dogshooter

I've seen that exact same performance from the 162 Amax... interested to hear your report.

Forgot about this.

As it turned out it hit the scapula and destroyed it, then into the chest where 162 grains of bullet vanished <g>. Something made it far enough to make a visible bruise on the outside of the opposite flank.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I'd call it ok for a LR bullet at 90 yards. Reinforces my opinion that I don't want to use it on elk, not that it likely wouldn't "work", but it's a bullet lookin' for excuses to "fly to flinders" as Bob used to say.

I was gonna try the 162 ELD-X on this deer but when push came to shove, at this spot, which has sight lines out to 800 or so, I defaulted back to the Amax.
Buck starts Saturday taking the nephew to get his first buck.
The Torics that my buddy bought on the sale showed up today..I am kinda on the hook so was concerned some and sent him a text on what he thought..

I guess I am now off the hook cause the reply was " These are Bad Ass"..

I'll get to see if they are "Bad Ass" this weekend..
You're gonna be a hero......
I like mine that i bought on sale also. I don't have any other 8x to compare them to except cabelas/meopta and bushnell 32s. The toric is definitely brighter but should be. I usually use 10x. I would like to compare the 8x toric to the 10x.
Originally Posted by Santiam
The Torics that my buddy bought on the sale showed up today..I am kinda on the hook so was concerned some and sent him a text on what he thought..

I guess I am now off the hook cause the reply was " These are Bad Ass"..

I'll get to see if they are "Bad Ass" this weekend..

Love hearing that! And I know you'll be hooked once you use them.
Originally Posted by hallco
I like mine that i bought on sale also. I don't have any other 8x to compare them to except cabelas/meopta and bushnell 32s. The toric is definitely brighter but should be. I usually use 10x. I would like to compare the 8x toric to the 10x.

Great to hear!!
Nephew hit bone. First buck oh ya.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Congrats! smile
Good on you for taking him and glad he was successful. But you're doing it all wrong man......
He's supposed to clean his kill....lol.

Love the smile on that kids face. That says it all man.

Thanks for sharing....
Good job fredIII cool smile
First gut job someone has to guide. But I have to say I have not been that excited over a buck in a long time. It was like I killed a 150" buck on the blacktail happy meter. Lol. He is a great kid. [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image] The 105 hpbt in the 243 hurt more than needed for 100# deer.
Two bucks now down 16 left 100% is the normal but it's an odd year with some quality buck tags making use complacent last year we went 17 for 17 on deer hope that's the case again.
Awesome pic of you and the kid. Congrats.
That's really cool. It's no small thing getting someone a blacktail. You just made a hunter!
That was his dad and my brotherinlaw I will post pics of the team when the sd is down loaded. Thanks guys I hope the hunting stays with him for many years. He is a great kid and will be a awesome man some day.

The storm with these 40 mph winds can go away anytime.
Been windier then shcitt over here Fred and deer are off their game. 2 tags to go.

My season was too damn easy. Left the truck with the 300WM for a walk to a big open canyon. Looked up over the truck on the way out to see 4 nice whitetails bedded on a ridge above the farm house. Ranged them at 676yds and dialed wind and elevation. When the biggest buck stood up he caught a 212 eld-x into the shoulder, yep overshot the wind call by about 8". Bullet went straight into the shoulder joint, raked the body and exited just in front of the offside rear hip.

10 minutes into the season and I had a very nice 4x4 whitetail with brow tines on the dirt. Raining like the huns of hell so no field pictures.
© 24hourcampfire