Hop To
Page 6 of 25 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 24 25
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by fredIII

It's never too late to give him some parenting advice.

It's a little too late for that.

Well ya but it's always worth bringing to light that he is a pos.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hey there's almost 500 dummies that can't figure out Schitt for themselves that thinks big sniveler is the cats ass!!! The do nothing window lickers he despises soooo much!! It's good though if ya suck his ass!! Laffin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I plagiarized a photo to horn old Sugartits up. The king of killing dinks.

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
He killed a spike moose on video once, he made the comment about "what a purty fur it had", while running his fingers through its hair!! Lmfao

Funny Schitt for sure!! Laffin

You can follow Big Sniveler @ #washedupwhinningalaskancunt

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It's easy to cypher who's eat up with BS and who ain't...just sayin' y'all make it pretty obvious.<grin>

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Bless your hearts.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ding ding ding, and we have one of the private message donkeys!!!

I'm sure the have a board somwhere on the interweb that'll teach ya how to wipe your ass... Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Counter Jockey,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that "The Genius" still cain't connect a single fhuqking dot and it goes without sayin',that you sure as schit are incapable too. Just sayin'. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Nor can you do something as fhuqking SIMPLISTIC as denote Turdic subtension values,mainly because you do NOT "know". Google SFP and use your Imagination and Pretend to conjure a "answer". Laughing!

Given "all" the "rigorous" "Testing" you have "done" "all" the "time" spent in it's "development"...it's "surprising" that you do not "know". Laughing!

You bumbling DUMBfhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

kingston,

The Astute are charged $15 per pound for Tract shipping.

If only for perspective................(grin)

elkchunternm,

PLEASE say you are gonna gun a Turdic on your highly "esteemed" Titty Rifle,for your Bra and Corset "hard charging" "Adventures". You "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Spare NO details and be sure to flog on the pics,because it WILL be funnier than fhuqk. Wink/wink nod/nod hint/hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'farmer,

Texans are fhuqking GREAT entertainment. Hoppin' fences,swingin' gates and creepin' around haybales REALLY takes it's toll on equipment and is foundation for superlative critique. Give or fhuqking take.(grin)

Though in fairness...they can only do the best they can,with what incredibly fhuqking little they have to work with.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!....................

'g5,

Internals are farrrrrrrr more important than Fluff,when tryin' to talk Rifle Scopes and/or barrels. Hint.

A 'scopes sole purpose is to carry crosshairs,until it's time to arrange POA/POI intersections and most miss that obvious constant,as you eloquently quantify obliviously. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

DUMBfhuqk dre,

Ain't it a fascinating constant,that the only fhuqking thing you can offer in the first hand is Imagination and Pretend,sprinkled copiously(that means lots) with Insecurities that are WELL founded? Congratulations?!?

Crank up your Imagination and it's Pretend and TRY to find me "mistaken"...I assure you that the attempt will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

hoalie,

I enjoy your high-pitched nasal Whine and the Hissy Fit floor show! Congratulations?!?

Your CLUELESSNESS is fhuqking boundless and your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery EPIC...in it's relative magnitude.

Purty high zoot stuff there. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

If only because perspective is intellestin'. Hint. Google it all. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses,you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Judmam,

Pardon my being a People Person,as you set on the sidelines cranin' your neck to catch a glimpse of the action...as you rattle your pom-poms. Congratulations?!?

Ain't it just funnier than fhuqk that all the things you deem "impossible",I do daily?!? At least you can afford to read about it and look at the pics,you "lucky" kchunt.

You ALMOST said sumptin' about a scope.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Fredrica,

You almost got Boozy enough to spill the beans on what you "do" for a "living". Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my "surprise" that you "forgot" "all" the "particulars" on your "fleet" of Goat Fhuqks and rather enjoyed your maligning a 1" tube. Dangle a pic of a 30mm victim,it WILL be funnier than fhuqk!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'dog,

I savvy the appeal of a blueprint so configured.(grin)

105 Hornie BTHP's at 3325fps in a 8" Brux on my LFB.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

No matter who's DBM it is(and I've got piles of 'em),I'm a fan of reducing mag latch length and re-springing same. The above wears a Down Under Colin and I did both to it. I like my mags to STAY put,but others like 'em loosey-goosey apparently.

The NightFarce SHV's haven't shown me anything.

That'd be a nice parcel to stab DD Signatures aboard,to coax all of the erector latitude possible,in order to run it through it's paces. I was gonna stab 40MOA there,see where it took me and would shim the rear base to boot,if there was some remaining on the table after zero. Like everything else,I'd hang a sheet of plywood with butcher paper,run a vertical scale by fastening 8' of Spencer Tape to it and shoot come ups in say 5MOA increments to max latitude,with multiple whole erector shifts and zoom swaps,betwixt pokes. Then I'd hang a horizontal Spencer Tape at say 35MOA or so and dial 20MOA or so of windage into the fray,to get a feel for mechanical integrity.

Though I hear through The Grapevine,that they'll "handle" a 1" and 2" box "Test".(grin)

I'll go Bob 25MOA extended 1913 on the newest 54(thinkin' I burned up my last 75MOA rail on either the 1717D HB or the 1827),hang 40MOA of 'horn ring aboard same and if only in fairness,throw a 10x MOA/MOA Fixed Fhuqker aboard ,beings I've only got (3) of them reticle/erector meldings. That's 65MOA-ish of inclination(depends on ring spacing) and should get a toe wet in the waters of Long Range 22LR Fun...or so I hear. 40MOA on the windshield,is an insurmountable uphill battle for a Turdic.(grin)

SFP is a bitter pill,as is the schit Turdic reticle to boot.

Spill your guts and gun pics,if only for the humor.........................

'gun,

Don't bust chops for those who simply can NOT "do" for themselves,being forced to "live" vicariously,while hanging on every word and pixel.

Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and I rather enjoy it when Whining CLUELESS Fhuqks extoll upon their "knowledge","experience" and "results" from their Couchbound Kchunts.

Hell...if I'm lookin' at the calendar right,I just might start another 2wk vacation here in but a few hours. Will scour for 22LR Match Fodder,slick same up and make a few more orders for wares to be flogged upon.

Film at 11:00.....................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Stick I suspect it was you who swooped the blue Annie offa SC. Was a nice one...

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You know, they put back space keys on keyboards now.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big Sniveler, it's your imagination and pretend, do with as you must... As much as you hope and pretend I'm on the sidelines, you know it ain't happening... Hint

#washedupwhinningalaskancunt

Ain’t easy havin pals.
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Have a question Trevor,when is your company going to make a lower powered scope for say .375 and up?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
What saddens me is the viciousness with which Big Stick goes after a company like Tract. There is no reasonable explanation for it.

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by cdb
What saddens me is the viciousness with which Big Stick goes after a company like Tract. There is no reasonable explanation for it.

The POS rode his own step son intell he killed him self. (That makes me sad ) And was remorseless you expect tract to get slack. Why anyone would think anything but poorly of him is beyond me.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oooooooooh we are gonna get film at 11:00!!!! Big sniveler does stuff daily that can't be done!!!! But yet she caint kill a goat, sheep, bou, grizz list goes on and on... Feel free to post up some "pard" pics you vicarious little bitch....

#washedupwhinningalaskancunt

Ain’t easy havin pals.
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Have a question Trevor,when is your company going to make a lower powered scope for say .375 and up?

Talking about a low powered variable like a 1x-4x,1.5x-5x etc.....

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by cdb

How did you come up with that word,"reasonable"...?

And how can you use "explanation" after attempting to read Sticks' "bush prose"...?

grin

DF

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
What's unbelievable, and beyond reason, is why the moderators/owners let someone get away with this crap, when the target is a paying sponsor of the site. I don't get that.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by JGRaider
What's unbelievable, and beyond reason, is why the moderators/owners let someone get away with this crap, when the target is a paying sponsor of the site. I don't get that.

Maybe they get pay per click for all the views from people looking in on the circus.

C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by fredIII
Originally Posted by cdb

The POS rode his own step son intell he killed him self. (That makes me sad ) And was remorseless you expect tract to get slack. Why anyone would think anything but poorly of him is beyond me.

I don't know anything about his background.

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
Page 6 of 25 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 53 invisible), 2,656 guests, and 1,361 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,188
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.