Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Looked like a 10/22 with a clear Butler Creek mag from the pic I saw.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Yep. The Mexicans ought to raise hell over this one. This situation puts the libs in a pickle. Mexicans or ragheads???? Hmmmmmm, which one do we stand with. In the end it is easy, they always default to what is weird. Ragheads are weirder than Mexicans, so they threw the Mexicans under the buss.

Trump needs to use this in the debate tomorrow. Pit the Mexicans against the muzzies, with the dems in the middle the sandwich.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by benchman
Had an argument about Muslims with my crap for brains liberal daughter in law. She basically called me an ignorant redneck bigot. Turns out, she's the ignorant one, but she is SO ignorant, she will not see it. This is what we are up against. The narrative is set, the right is wrong, no matter what. Muslims are a problem, and the left refuses to allow that line of thought.

Go with the Skittles argument, maybe she can understand that.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
he looked mexican. that should count for something.

My diploma is a DD214
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by benchman
Had an argument about Muslims with my crap for brains liberal daughter in law. She basically called me an ignorant redneck bigot. Turns out, she's the ignorant one, but she is SO ignorant, she will not see it. This is what we are up against. The narrative is set, the right is wrong, no matter what. Muslims are a problem, and the left refuses to allow that line of thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Go with the Skittles argument, maybe she can understand that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

smile that' it !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
JoeBob: I did not see that picture.
If you could forward the location to me I would appreciate it.
I have a brother and several friends within a few miles of that mall - luckily they are all okay.
I feel terrible for the families of the murdered innocents.
What motivates these muslims to murder innocents?
Beneath animal behavior if you ask me.
I guess we just have to be extra careful who we vote for and hold them accountable for their actions when need be.
Prayers given to the afflicted family and friends of this latest murderous and cowardly act.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy

What motivates these muslims to murder innocents?

VarmintGuy

The Koran.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
B
byd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The Turk went to high school here in Oak Harbor daughter says he was suspended for threatening to shoot up the school

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
...but left alone for fear of profiling? Online radicalization? Lone wolf? School violence? Poor fella was bullied? Not his fault, it was the damn weapon.

Thats tomorrows headlines. Not a phuqqing word about any of the other.

Perhaps radicalization will become a public health issue.

oh, wait.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byd
The Turk went to high school here in Oak Harbor daughter says he was suspended for threatening to shoot up the school

Good thing it's politically incorrect to put pissed off Muslims who threaten people on some list.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Drove by that mall today. Looks pretty locked down.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is worth knowing about .... the Muslim inbreeding problem is HUGE and IMO explains some of the feral behavior.

http://www.barnhardt.biz/the-one-about/the-one-about-muslims-being-inbred/

"...According to the BBC, 55% of Pakistani-Britons are married to a first cousin, and as a corollary to that produce “just under a third” of all children in the UK with genetic illnesses, despite being only 3% of the total births.

As a direct result of inbreeding, the Muslim population is the only population on earth that is mentally and physically devolving. This inherent weakness makes Muslim populations more susceptible to nefarious, oppressive leadership and mass manipulation. The amount of objective evidence supporting this statement is colossal and obvious..."

Last edited by 2ndwind; 09/25/16.

Please don't feed the trolls!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I encourage Muslim inbreeding just as I support the democrats making small one time donations to Hilary's campaign.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
This is worth knowing about .... the Muslim inbreeding problem is HUGE and IMO explains some of the feral behavior.

"...According to the BBC, 55% of Pakistani-Britons are married to a first cousin, and as a corollary to that produce “just under a third” of all children in the UK with genetic illnesses, despite being only 3% of the total births.

As a direct result of inbreeding, the Muslim population is the only population on earth that is mentally and physically devolving. This inherent weakness makes Muslim populations more susceptible to nefarious, oppressive leadership and mass manipulation. The amount of objective evidence supporting this statement is colossal and obvious..."

I*N*B*R*E*D*S !! I certainly wasn't aware of that. Of course, just the mere mention of that fact would get you branded as a politically incorrect racist xenophobe.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ftbt

I*N*B*R*E*D*S !! I certainly wasn't aware of that. Of course, just the mere mention of that fact would get you branded as a politically incorrect racist xenophobe.

There are other articles out there supporting this article. It's Cultural problem with many Arab Muslims that goes back centuries before they were Muslim.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

fact

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fuggers are inbred?

Seems about right.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Fuggers are inbred?

Seems about right.

And I thought they only FUGGED goats & camels. wink

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Drudge is reporting as of 9:44 PM (PST) that the Cascade Mall shooter has been captured and IS muslim!
More to follow.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Link: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ured-suspect-turkish-muslim-arcan-cetin/
When we first saw the pic of that a-hole, my wife and I said basically the same thing at the same time; "that guy looks more like some middle-easterner than any latino.."

And, of course, it turns out he IS a middle-easterner.. HOW surprising!!!!!!!!! (NOT)

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Redneck: I am notoriously slow on the uptake sometimes, but I am now wondering just WHO perpetrated this shooter/murderer is a "Mexican" story?
I have never heard the source of the suspect is a "Mexican male" story!
Makes you wonder about the "willing press" (ala Benghazi ect etc etc).
My initial thoughts were two fold: #1 That the shooter sure looked muslim to me and #2 7:00 PM Friday night is a bit to early for the local population of Mexican migrant workers to be drunk and a Mexican would have robbed somebody with that gun and probably not shot multiple people.
The "Mexican did it" was just not feasible to me from the get go.
I again wonder who came up with this diversion from the truth?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (achlupsa, 35, alwaysoutdoors, 41rem, 007FJ, 6mmCreedmoor, 8 invisible), 1,538 guests, and 858 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,314
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.