Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 19 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 18 19
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
So why the [bleep] are you whining pussies hyperventilating because a career politician is more polished than a non politician at an exclusively political activity? This entire election is about the rejection of politics as usual.

And besides, the questions were ridiculous. "Mr. Trump...you once ate a puppy on live TV. How do you think Mrs. Clinton feels about that despicable act?

GB1

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Hillary won but not a knock out he needed to stay on point he was reactionary, unclear, and could have better prepared.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Taco280AI
He missed so many great opportunities

Yes he did all he had too say Benghazi

That and cyber security with her personal server and leaked classified information - the two biggest he failed to capitalize on

Plus him not paying taxes - not contributing to schools, military, etc... why not respond with all the jobs he's created contributing? That's putting money in pockets, that's creating taxes being paid. That's contributing more than just one person's income tax could possibly create.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
If I don't vote she just needs 1, if I do vote she needs to find 2.

I will be voting........

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Trump needs to go full out nasty on her in the next debate! I fully beleive Donald's "handlers" told him to play nice!

I beleive he will go after her personally next time! Might as well because after this debate, he has nothing to lose.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Gentlemen, it's hard to win when the opponent has all the cards before you play the game. Being put of the defensive doesn't help getting your point across either. The powers that be want Clinton to win.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JoeBob
So why the [bleep] are you whining pussies hyperventilating because a career politician is more polished than a non politician at an exclusively political activity? This entire election is about the rejection of politics as usual.

And besides, the questions were ridiculous. "Mr. Trump...you once ate a puppy on live TV. How do you think Mrs. Clinton feels about that despicable act?

Finished all my hyperventilating months ago. This is your show now.

Be interesting to see what happens with the polls.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Shoot, I though he did pretty good for his first time debating somebody that wasn't on his team or that he couldn't fire.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 79S

Yes he did all he had too say Benghazi

That and cyber security with her personal server and leaked classified information - the two biggest he failed to capitalize on

That, and the bullshiite about guns killing more than the next ten things on the list.!?!?!?!?!

Cars and swimming pools take more lives.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
This. Amazing.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Well,.....Trump's suit looked nice.!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

You make a good point. Brings me off the brink. Keep talking.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
This. Amazing.

It's simple. He's never had real competition.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
From what I see she has proven herself as a career establishment politician. Trump is just a common man. He shouldn't be beating her in a debate, she's been doing this all her life. He's being himself and that's what's gotten him this far. I predict he will gain in the polls.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ratsnakeboogy
Gentlemen, it's hard to win when the opponent has all the cards before you play the game. Being put of the defensive doesn't help getting your point across either. The powers that be want Clinton to win.
No doubt.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, you [bleep] can throw in the towel if you want. Romney annihilated Obama in their first debate too..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Did they ever really even hit on immigration?

Now he goes right for Hannity. No doubt to fact check on the Iraq war.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by mog75
From what I see she has proven herself as a career establishment politician. Trump is just a common man. He shouldn't be beating her in a debate, she's been doing this all her life. He's being himself and that's what's gotten him this far. I predict he will gain in the polls.

Hope you are correct. I think Clinton will see an upward bounce, but not out of reach by any means.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
This. Amazing.

Of course, he did. He isn't a lawyer. Quit the damned hand wringing. Debates mean nothing. Everyone knows that every word out of a politician's mouth is a lie.

Romney, by general acclamation kicked the schit out of Obama in their first debate. How did that work out?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
For the next debate, Trump needs to get Monica Lewinski a seat next to Slick Willie on the front row.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 14 of 19 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 11point, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,801 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,385
Posts18,469,625
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.