Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 19 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Trump needs to come into the next debate wearing jeans and a "deplorables" t-shirt. Prove he's one of the people. Throw in a pair of converse all-stars and win over the hipsters, no holds barred attacks on her past and how much worse off we are after her as sec of state and obama.

He loses when he's on defense, due to the MSM. I think Bannon and Conway have their work cut out for them. Attack attack attack on her record!

However, I don't think the MSM will view this as biased against Clinton like the Commander-in-Chief Forum.

It went down about like I thought it would go down. Clinton wins. I was hoping she'd pass out or for a coughing fit. The media will be 'fact-checking' everything to kingdom come tomorrow. I don't think it's too late to sway most of the independents yet. Trump hasn't started ad campaigns in earnest.

Even the MSM says the polls are close. Be interesting to see the polls in a week, for whatever they're worth (wiping arse)

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mog75
Trump is just a common man.

The dude inherited $220 million dollars. He's not a "common man". I'm sorry, but he needs to stop saying "My Dad gave me a tiny loan." ($14 Million dollars). I'll have to vote for him but that can't go over well with the majority of people.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell

The dude inherited $220 million dollars. He's not a "common man". I'm sorry, but he needs to stop saying "My Dad gave me a tiny loan." ($14 Million dollars). I'll have to vote for him but that can't go over well with the majority of people.

You are 100% correct!

Again, too much me and I!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wow! He had so many chances to keep his cool and nail her to the wall and let his emotions get away from him. Let some golden opportunities slip by!

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I guess I watched the wrong debate. Trump didn't blow her out if the water but it wasn't a train wreck for him either. I thought he had a few really good moments. I guess I'm biased as I don't think she deserves to be anywhere near that stage. She is a complete piece of garbage.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

The only saving grace is that I don't think the majority of people can stand the evil b-I-t-c-h either.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I guess I watched the wrong debate. Trump didn't blow her out if the water but it wasn't a train wreck for him either. I thought he had a few really good moments. I guess I'm biased as I don't think she deserves to be anywhere near that stage. She is a complete piece of garbage.
She is that.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You guys' comments don't make me feel real good about it. I was afraid of this. Hoping for better days.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
He was far from perfect but I believe he will do better next time. You can't expect him to be perfect in his first debate up against the house...

Keep truckin Donald!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ratsnakeboogy

The only saving grace is that I don't the the majority of people can stand that evil b-I-t-c-h either.
That's our only hope.

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Where's Wikileaks?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
I need a drink............

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
In all fairness Lester Holt did a terrible job. Save for Hillary.

Can't believe the Clinton Foundation never came up!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I predict the next debate will be no holds barred for Trump. He will learn from his mistakes, and roast her ass next go round. The gloves are off, now!

Besides, she came off as an evil bitch as usual, with the looks she kept giving Trump, and her condescending manner.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
He didn't hurt himself, which is a win. He didn't capitalize on some softballs and I still hope she dies of clitoral/anal cancer

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The biggest disappointment is that any grown man could be surprised.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Longbob
Where's Wikileaks?

That would be a good name for a tequila I need.

Come on Assange, bring the stuff.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I guess I watched the wrong debate. Trump didn't blow her out if the water but it wasn't a train wreck for him either.

Agree completely. He made the point that if you want more of the same vote for her.....many times. I can't see how he hurt himself. Some people indeed watched a different debate as far as I am concerned.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Times like this, a man's gotta dig deep, and ask: What would Clark Griswold do?

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Trump got questioned on his tax returns, Rosie Odonnell, and Birthergate to name a few. Not one question about Benghazi, email scandal, DNC scandal, health and on and on.

Trump was Trump. Hillary was a slimey condescending politician. It was more or less a draw.

Page 15 of 19 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 160user, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 2,147 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,047
Posts18,482,245
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.