Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
KFWA Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The real tragedy in the BLM movement is that these riots, these post action narrated lies into a cell phone camera, these attacks on police will only result in one reality

that cops are going to be less inclined to deal with the public at large, especially the African American public, who needs police the most.

from an article in the New York times about how Mosby screwed the pooch in her trying to launch her (and her husbands) political aspirations on the backs of an ill conceived prosecution of police

------------

“It’s a fractured relationship,” the cop at my house the other night said with a shrug. “It’s absolutely been fractured, and I won’t say it can’t be repaired, but I think it’s going to be a very, very long time.” As she was preparing to leave, I asked this officer if she was willing to admit that the conflict with Mosby, and the mutual mistrust, has led police officers to pull back from their essential duties. One of the most discouraging statistics in Baltimore has been a 63 percent increase in homicides last year. As I asked about this, I watched the cop’s face twist into a frown, which at first I mistook for a sign that she was offended by the question. Then she nodded.

“Absolutely,” she said. “You should get used to 300 murders a year.”
---

its a sympathetic read for Mosby and an indictment of the police but it does have some semblance of balance

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/magazine/marilyn-mosby-freddie-gray-baltimore.html?_r=0

Last edited by KFWA; 09/28/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This must be the Utopia argued for during the frequent race related protests.

Huzzah!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It is a real shame that the black community is their own worst enemy.

In reality, it isn't the 'black community', but a few thugs stirring up schitt that will not obey any law or normal standards of decency. They seem to be hell-bent on anarchy.

Myron

How many peckers can a Pecker Checker check if a Pecker Checker could check peckers?
(stolen from shootinurse)
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Until we realize and act on, this is OUR country, and that it does not belong to the police and politicians, nothing will happen but more bad.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A little yeast affects the whole batch of dough. Remove the yeast.

LOL
IC B2

KFWA Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I understand why law abiding middle class blacks are pissed, I do

I've never been pulled over by a cop and asked where I work, or had to justify why I belonged in a neighborhood.

That said, I do get pulled over by the cops.

The problem is that African Americans want empathy and they want action on my part as a White American to support their problems

but they won't address that the problem is African Americans commit a wildy disproportionate number of crimes compared to the white community.

As bad as analogy as this is, if you're looking to put together the best basketball team you can, you're not gonna pick me from a lineup that has 70% blacks, and if you're looking for someone who is committing a crime, you *are* going to look for an African American more often than not.

Black Cops, White Cops - doesn't matter - until the human factor is replaced by robot cops or some other technology, profiling is the most effective means to counteract crime.

If the black community demands that profiling stop, then crime is going to escalate.

BLM is their own worst enemy.

Even worse, then they riot, loot, and commits acts of violence as a response to a police action, they only validate the police actions were correct to begin with.

The bottom line is if you want to fix the police, fix the ghetto.

If you stop the police, you don't stop the ghetto.

Last edited by KFWA; 09/28/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

360 members (160user, 257 mag, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 10gaugemag, 264mag, 31 invisible), 1,567 guests, and 973 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,867
Posts18,497,406
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.