Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
elkhunternm,
Oh yeah. Thanks! Let me see if I can figure out how to attach my pictures. I had a great safari with my son. We took a kudu, gemsbuck, nyala, waterbuck, zebra, blue wildebeest, impala, and a warthog.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 1SHEEPHUNTER1
Against my better judgement, I was convinced to come back a second time. Obviously, in hind sight , I should have gone with my gut and not returned. When you are told that the first hunt was a fluke and you can come back at cost....how can you pass that up. I learned the hard way.

Seems that a learning disability is just part of your issues. You still don't get the message.

You are a troll, plain and simple. Imagine, if you will, this scenario;

You've stumbled onto a block party where most of the folks know each other and everyone is cruising along, enjoying the banter, and discussing all facets of life.

You walk into the group, open a conversation with the group, and immediately start bitching about the crappy job Plumber Joe did, just to warn the others at the party. You know, just providing a public service.

How do you think you would be received? What if you were one of the organizers of said block party and a stranger showed up and did the same?

The little narcissist would get the same reaction you are receiving.

Take a hint, Doc. You've proven that you're an azzhat. Best advice for finding yourself in a hole; stop digging.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Extort? I asked for a refund for dishonesty and being taken advantage of. Like I said before, I should have gone with my gut when John offered a refund of my deposit that something wasn't right. If the outfitter would have delivered what was expected there would be no issue. So when you trust an outfitter on his word and actually you've been deceived, shouldn't there be some accountability? Again, you simply do not know all the facts. Instead of passing judgement, being overly sensitive and critical, why don't you just take the OP for what it's worth. If all the outfitters always got praise how is that helpful?

A hunting guide is not Costco. You don't get a refund because you didn't connect on game. That's life.

Since you don't seem to pick up on subtlety, what everyone is trying to so gently hint at is sack up of [bleep] off.

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Hahaha....good story.
I've never been called a troll in 45 years.....until this past week...hahaha!

I probably do have a learning disability...I had to go to school for 12 years until I could work.

It's called accountability. My guess you probably just coast through life looking for as many handouts as possible. Everyone shoudld be accountable for their actions. Give it a shot

IC B2

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
458 Lott,
You feel better now..... I'll mail you a tissue. Thanks for the life lesson you frickin tool

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Any one willing to have the balls to disclose if they are an outfitter or guide?

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Well? Let's get some labels boys! Let everyone on the forum know who you represent. Lets get a clear picture of who has the bias opinions. You know who I am. Who wants to hide and who wants to be accountable?

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Well, OK. wink

Originally Posted by crossfireoops
This thread should be titled "Day of The Back Shooter".

Start a sequel,...

"Return of the Back Shooting Azzwhole"

Just go away, you screwed up lunch pail.

GTC

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Just as I expected......cowards. Quick to judge but no balls. I hope all the hunters realize how your little fraternity works. Pretty sad showing boys

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
A belated welcome. I'm sure you'll fit in fine around here. 😉

Last edited by AcesNeights; 09/30/16.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Reco'd reading:

[Linked Image]

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Hahaha....good story.
I've never been called a troll in 45 years.....until this past week...hahaha!

I probably do have a learning disability...I had to go to school for 12 years until I could work.

It's called accountability. My guess you probably just coast through life looking for as many handouts as possible. Everyone shoudld be accountable for their actions. Give it a shot

458 Lott,
You feel better now..... I'll mail you a tissue. Thanks for the life lesson you frickin tool

Any one willing to have the balls to disclose if they are an outfitter or guide?

Well? Let's get some labels boys! Let everyone on the forum know who you represent. Lets get a clear picture of who has the bias opinions. You know who I am. Who wants to hide and who wants to be accountable?

Just as I expected......cowards. Quick to judge but no balls. I hope all the hunters realize how your little fraternity works. Pretty sad showing boys

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

We know who you are not because you disclosed it, but because the outfitter you were trying to extort posted your name. He sounds like a stand-up guy.

Very few guides/outfitters on here, I'm sure as hell not one. You can't blame any for chiming in on this thread though, people like you are the bane of their existence.

The thing they can add is perspective on how it is to deal with a$$hole clients, something that's very relevant to this thread.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
elkhunternm,
Oh yeah. Thanks! Let me see if I can figure out how to attach my pictures. I had a great safari with my son. We took a kudu, gemsbuck, nyala, waterbuck, zebra, blue wildebeest, impala, and a warthog.
Still waiting for pictures.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
elkhunternm,
Still waiting for pictures.

If the whiny son of a bitch comes back we have you to thank, I guess.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
laugh grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I am disappointed that so many here would give him better than the "I could give a p huck" routine as that what he is worth. He's an absolute bore.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by acooper1983
sounds like he has a legitimate gripe to me. If no scouting was done because the guide was on a foreign hunt, Id be pissed as well.

"Scouting" elusive Stone, and Dall, can spook them, and they think NOTHING of moving several valleys.

You'd be well advised to stick to playing fantasy sniper from mocked up roof tops, and leave honest and capable guides / outfitters that KNOW what they're doing in peace.

Wouldn't want you "Pissed".

GTC

you'd be well advised to take the stick out of your ass. You're not spooking [bleep] if you're scouting right. no one said drop in 500 yards from them. As far as your run down of my Practical rifle shooting, Im not sure what the hell that has to do with things ,but any time you'd like to run a course, id love to see you look like a jackass.

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Are you bitching or bragging?

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (12savage, 1lessdog, 1936M71, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 160user, 53 invisible), 2,555 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,679
Posts18,474,936
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.