Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
My 5 year old Grandson lives in Melbourne. They evacuated and he is here in Middle Georgia, safe and sound.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Steelhead
[quote=billy336]^ we are in Pittsburgh visiting my FIL. My beloved hometown is gonna be devastated. I teared up a bit this morning watching the news and Facebook updates. Haven't heard from my brother, I think he stayed in town. I'm expecting our roof to come off, it's old ceramic tile, it just makes me sad as fugg. Life changing storm. Just glad my wife and kids are here and safe

I hate if for you. Are you on the north or south side of the Roosevelt bridge? [/quote

East, we live in Sewall's Point. All bridges are closed, won't know the status of our house for a couple days.

Long Live The Judge

Thinking of moving to Florida? Don't........
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Your house really is RIGHT there then. Good luck

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Wonder how many dumb colored folks have been shining their chrome DUBS and not paying attention to the forecast. Like the Katrina idiots.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by T LEE
Not really affected but then we are heading out to northern IL to visit the wifes family!

That's where I am right now!!

Hope this storm is overhyped and heads east. Stay safe!!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I wonder if Scott will parade around with Hitlery like Christie did Obama. LOL......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Prayers worked????

We dodged a bullet with this one. Few miles further offshore than expected and spider webs took a hit. Oh well...

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We were spared as well in Southwest Florida. Hoping for the best for those on the east coast. Wind here is still blowing unusually high but a no event for us.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Appears to be a non-issue so far, which is good.

I hope that bastard doesn't hook back around, but it seems that it will.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
so far, the LSU/FL game is still on.

Kingfisher, contact me if you feel the lad needs anything when here in Gainesville

Well he is not going. He saved for 6 months and will probably lose some money, but missing the game hurt him much worse. Now trying to reschedule or recoup some of his money will be a chore.

Maybe it was god's way of paying him back for wearing a Florida Gator's T-shirt to his shoulder surgery at U of M last year. The surgeons gave him a hard time about it. Even though he brought a sling they put on a bright blue U of M sling because he could not take it off for weeks.:D

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by kingfisher

Kingfisher, contact me if you feel the lad needs anything when here in Gainesville

Well he is not going. He saved for 6 months and will probably lose some money, but missing the game hurt him much worse. Now trying to reschedule or recoup some of his money will be a chore.

Maybe it was god's way of paying him back for wearing a Florida Gator's T-shirt to his shoulder surgery at U of M last year. The surgeons gave him a hard time about it. Even though he brought a sling they put on a bright blue U of M sling because he could not take it off for weeks.:D

The game has been postponed. No future date has been determined.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by T LEE
Not really affected but then we are heading out to northern IL to visit the wifes family!

Where in IL?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dodged the bullet in Vero Beach. Storm remained offshore so that max winds only hit about half of the forecast.
Never discount a little luck.

Imagine your grave on a windy winter night. You've been dead for 70 years.
It's been 50 since a visitor last paused at your tombstone.....
Now explain why you're in a pissy mood today.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

as we figured, the game has been called off. Big PITA for a lot of folks. My son's restaurant will lose at least $20K revenue. Life goes on.

now we have to wait until Matthew turns around, and comes back to Florida next week. smile

Last edited by Mannlicher; 10/06/16.

Sam......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
ALL GOOD!!!! My bro in law sent some pics, I've been up since 130AM having anxiety out the azz,

Long Live The Judge

Thinking of moving to Florida? Don't........
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Steelhead

The game has been postponed. No future date has been determined.

That was the reason he is not going. He waited for the AD to announce yesterday.

S
S
145 mph winds to go along with the Global Warming prognosis. Some storm surge as would be expected but nothing like the governmental forecasts of storm surge worse than Hurricane Sandy. And like someone wrote earlier, don't move to Florida. Try the Gulf coast from the Florida line clear over to Texas. You will be much happier there.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

716 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 16gage, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 69 invisible), 3,226 guests, and 1,328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,307
Posts18,526,126
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.