Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
in the next few days?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Zero.

[Linked Image]
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Why?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Because he is a grown up.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
The race has been turned upside down. Anything is possible.

WASHINGTON (AP) - Republican Vice Presidential nominee Mike Pence says he cannot condone or defend Donald Trump's comments about women.
Pence says in a statement Saturday: "As a husband and a father, I was offended by the words and actions described by Donald Trump in the 11-year-old video released yesterday. I do not condone his remarks and cannot defend them. I am grateful that he has expressed remorse and apologized to the American people."
He continues: "We pray for his family and look forward to the opportunity he has to show what is in his heart when he goes before the nation tomorrow night."

Pence will not attend a scheduled campaign rally in Wisconsin with House Speaker Paul Ryan.

Last edited by LostHighway; 10/08/16.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can't believe this is even an issue!
For crying out loud, on one side you have probably THE most corrupt individual ever to seek the presidency! Her track record shows nothing but failure, dishonesty, and greed.
On the other, you've got a guy who, years ago, spoke crudely about women!
What in the freaking world is the problem?
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
No chance. Why? Because he's not a pusssy.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I'm assuming he is planning on staying in the political game. Next time he runs, he will be running against Trump ads, guarantee.

In Arizona, we are watching selected Trump quotes in the ads against McCain.

Pence is going to lose part of his evangelical base, if he has to drag the Trump film clips around for the rest of his political career. Probably in the primaries.

Sycamore

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Well, that IS what so many people liked about him at the beginning of the primaries...

For some reason this tune keeps popping up in my head...

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Lets look at this realistically. Trump has never had any intention of becoming President. He has gone out of his way to alienate just about everyone he can. He doesn't even care enough about America or it's people to learn the issues. If he was half as smart as he keeps telling us he is, then he would know what it would take to win this election and he would go out of his way to do it. He would at least try. He has given the election to Hillary, which appears to have been his intention all along.

Farming, or anything else for that matter, is easy when your plow's a keyboard and you're a 1000 miles from the field.
IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Sycamore

I'm assuming he is planning on staying in the political game. Next time he runs, he will be running against Trump ads, guarantee.

Pence is going to lose part of his evangelical base, if he has to drag the Trump film clips around for the rest of his political career. Probably in the primaries.

Sycamore

Wrong as usual.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by California_Kid
Lets look at this realistically. Trump has never had any intention of becoming President. He has gone out of his way to alienate just about everyone he can. He doesn't even care enough about America or it's people to learn the issues. If he was half as smart as he keeps telling us he is, then he would know what it would take to win this election and he would go out of his way to do it. He would at least try. He has given the election to Hillary, which appears to have been his intention all along.

Okay, exactly how many of these Cellar dwelling payed democrat trolls are actively posting on this board? Anyone have an idea?
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
in the next few days?

Good question and what are the chances his team including his daughter takes the first exit as well?

The man is Toast!

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobinNH

Sycamore

Wrong as usual.

Which part?

Sycamore

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I can't buy in to a conspiracy this big, but I don't disagree with this line:

"If he was half as smart as he keeps telling us he is, then he would know what it would take to win this election and he would go out of his way to do it."

I just don't think he is half as smart as he keeps telling us he is.

Sycamore

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
change is either coming to amerika, or it's not. comprende?

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

I can't buy in to a conspiracy this big, but I don't disagree with this line:

"If he was half as smart as he keeps telling us he is, then he would know what it would take to win this election and he would go out of his way to do it."

I just don't think he is half as smart as he keeps telling us he is.

Sycamore

Laffin'.....

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The tape release was timed for maxim impact with full realization the media would run with it.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 10/08/16.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I'm a Republican and have been for 60 years. I used to be proud of it.

Farming, or anything else for that matter, is easy when your plow's a keyboard and you're a 1000 miles from the field.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
What 7mmbuster said !

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

358 members (257heaven, 264mag, 204guy, 117LBS, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 47 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,973
Posts18,499,419
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.