Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Hey, the Republican party need help. It's a FU mess. Come on... the two leading candidates Trump and Cruz are certified jerks, got BIG problems in the check the likable box. Could of dusted off Mitt or pulled the lever for John K. and either would of won. But no, went hell bent to the right and nominated a used car salesman.

GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by irfubar
Trump is good at flushing out the pussys

That about sums it up.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LostHighway
Hey, the Republican party need help. It's a FU mess. Come on... the two leading candidates Trump and Cruz are certified jerks, got BIG problems in the check the likable box. Could of dusted off Mitt or pulled the lever for John K. and either would of won. But no, went hell bent to the right and nominated a used car salesman.

Not enough wets where you are. That's what you would get with those two. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Funny really how the supposed religious right has such a view of a man of trumps type that would allow them to keep making excuses... really!

Phil

Well Phil....

there are these people called DemocRATs.....

can you think outside of the box for a second, and imagine their response to all of this, if it was a democRAT instead of a Republican....

maybe you are forgetting Hillary's Husband when he was president.....I did not have sex with that woman... ( even tho her dress, breasts, face and ass was covered with my semen, I still did NOT have sex with that Woman!)

These DemocRAT people seem to have real short memories when it comes to their own....

and this deal with Trump happened 11 or 12 years ago.....yet if was last week for a democRAT, they would consider it ancient history..... oh, lets recall another of their own, Anthony Weiner......

what a bunch of hypocrites.....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RGinther
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by RGinther
That makes absolutely no sense 338

How much do you make per post? Registered since August and every post has been anti-Trump politics.

Joebob i was registered yrs ago, started a new acc, i make nuthin. Explain how i could make money Im genuinely interested ?

Ive been wondering about the joebob name thing, is that because u dont know which of ur uncles is ur daddy ??

so minus the needless slander above.....

once the election is over, then we get to watch you leave?

don't let the door hit you in ass when it happens...

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Considering the fact that Trump's wife has forgiven him, who I am to hold his sin against him? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...

Hillary gets the White House, you can kiss your 2A rights goodbye with her Supreme Court nominees. And regardless if the Republicans hold the Senate, they can't block every nominee she puts up for a vote...

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Originally Posted by LostHighway

Not enough wets where you are. That's what you would get with those two. Hasbeen

Let me read between the lines. You got a bumper sticker that reads go Donald. Because he told you he was going to build a wall. And you believed that. Yup that Donald- silver tongue devil, tell em what they want to hear, art of the deal, come one come all, step right up.
He coned you. There was NEVER going to be a wall. But it did play to the audience. The guy is BS artist.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Looks like Hunter01 got tired of diddling his cross-eyed kin.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Trumps gonna come out stronger in this. It's him against the world now and that real underdog energy was the thing missing in the general that was different than the primaries.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Lots of women I know are saying that he just got caught talking like men talk when there's no women around. They don't see this as a big deal.

Turn off the talking heads on any of the 24 hour channels. All Trump needs to do is deflect this incident to any 2 or 3 items in the Hitlery baggage. He can do it. JoeBob is right--with "everyone" in the establishment and media against him, he is primed to fight back harder than he did at the last debate.

Is this a punch in the gut. Yes. Can Trump still win. Yes.

Tell everyone you know to vote for Trump. A vote or not voting is a vote for the devil.

Staying home is not an option.

IC B3

B
BFD Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Not sure why folks here are ignoring the fact that it ain't what he said, it's what he said he DID. The charge should be sexual assault, not potty mouth.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by BFD
Not sure why folks here are ignoring the fact that it ain't what he said, it's what he said he DID. The charge should be sexual assault, not potty mouth.

You can't rape the willing, So whether he said or did it if nobody complains it ain't rape or sexual assault either. Heck, most of us call that "gettin' lucky, or 'third base'". If they make that illegal, I'm jumping off a bridge.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Idaho congressman Mike Simpson has joined Crapo in pulling his endorsement. Simpson is long overdue for retirement but no one decent has run against him in years. The R's have closed the primaries to protect him from independent voters. It's him or a Dem.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Wow, someone needs to grab America by the pussy...

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Crapo should look no further than a year or so ago when he got a DUI in DC. Having the potential to run over and killing someone while drunk is a bit worse than talking smack in my book.

No doubt this was a strategic attack by the Dems....not that Trump has two brain cells, but it's obvious who takes the bait and there are plenty of them....and a good number here - dumbazzes.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
All this media flush against Trump, will bring out more criminal information against Hillary! The devil bitch is the worst person any party could ever conceive! Maybe the Soros dollars will surface through her super pack, and we can throw them all in prison!!!! Graypuck you have to be some sort of idiot if you support the devil bitch! I heard your village is looking for you, their village idiot is lost!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
You can commit actual felonies, you can be queer, you can be a drunk, you can be a liar, you can have extramarital affairs, you can talk dirty about women, if you are a democrat. The party still has your back. The GOP will toss you at a moments notice, for anything the Democrats can even remotely accuse you of. This was 11 years ago. Gimme a dang break. This is why the GOP ends up with weak candidates. They have to be watered down to the point of ineffectiveness, to be acceptable. Any strong position on anything, is attacked by both the Dems AND THE GOP! The Republicans have been chomping at the bit for an excuse to vilify Trump. He's fighting on 2 fronts. I think he can still beat them. There are those who have cheerfully announced that he was toast on several occasions and they have been wrong. We shall see.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1lesfox, 10gaugeman, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,329 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,612
Posts18,511,758
Members74,008
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.