Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
News is saying Trump is on another twitter tirade... will the guy ever learn? grin

Phil

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Thanks for the heads up. It's good to know that Trump is going to fight the corruption that's recently been exposed in the eGOP.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Ryan could have demonstrated better leadership by keeping his mouth shut. I wish the pos would just jump ship to the other side. It is interesting that he is more interested in fighting his own team than he is in fighting the other side. Much like our beloved (pos) Senator, Richard Burr. Burr and Ryan are brave souls when fighting their own team.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Greyghost
News is saying Trump is on another twitter tirade... will the guy ever learn? grin

Phil

Tirade?

Ripping on Hillary for being a criminal, Podesta for media complicity or calling the GOP out for waffling?

Didn't look too bad, and I really don't care for the guy.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
http://fox11online.com/news/election/donald-trump-on-twitter-the-shackles-have-been-taken-off-me

WLUK) -- In a series of tweets Tuesday morning, Donald Trump continued to criticize House Speaker Paul Ryan and then said "the shackles have been taken off" the Republican presidential nominee.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Tuesday morning on Good Day Wisconsin, Ben Carson said the video is getting "way too much attention."

Ben Carson has been a loyal guy - really not one of the candidates I expected to stay to the end.

Trump better take care of him.

Last edited by KFWA; 10/11/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's funny, every time someone says Trump wrecked himself again........Here he comes riding on top again!

Trump was right........I'm sick of winning!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
These latest batch of Wikileaks prove that every batshcit crazy allegation about the Dems, media collusion, and a host of other issues is the truth.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
It's funny, every time someone says Trump wrecked himself again........Here he comes riding on top again!

Trump was right........I'm sick of winning!

He's on top again? That's awesome! What polling has that?

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Phil

You liberals still don't get why he is so popular. Not really surprising though, you aren't the brightest bulbs.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JoeBob
These latest batch of Wikileaks prove that every batshcit crazy allegation about the Dems, media collusion, and a host of other issues is the truth.

This, but it doesn't matter. The great unwashed either does not care or want it that way.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Phil

Phil.... are you good with partial birth abortion? How about further neutering of our constitutional rights? Open borders and amnesty for illegals? Hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugees? The same ones that were celebrating on 9/11/01?

At least he's giving his best shot at defeating what might be the death of America...what are you doing??? Posting what you think are cute posts making fun of his anger....you're one sad mutherfugger.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI

This, but it doesn't matter. The great unwashed either does not care or want it that way.

That was always a given. The problem has always been in finding a Republican candidate that the media can't paint as proof that all of the batshcit crazy allegations about us isn't true.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Phil

Serlf-inflicted and fatal

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by jorgeI

That was always a given. The problem has always been in finding a Republican candidate that the media can't paint as proof that all of the batshcit crazy allegations about us isn't true.

That formula worked in 1980, but the democrats have changed the composition of the population enough to offset. That and of course the media onslaught. The country NEEDS a Trump-like personage to destroy the establishment-on both sides and for once in a long time, look out for the American people.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Phil

Serlf-inflicted and fatal

No pussy, that's what your autopsy report is going to say.

Trump Won!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Ryan could have demonstrated better leadership by keeping his mouth shut. I wish the pos would just jump ship to the other side. It is interesting that he is more interested in fighting his own team than he is in fighting the other side. Much like our beloved (pos) Senator, Richard Burr. Burr and Ryan are brave souls when fighting their own team.

He is a RINO , he is hedging his bets on a Hitlary Presidency.

Hey GreyDumbazz have you seen the twitter feed between Assange and the hitlary henchmen? It is hilarious

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Secret photo of Gayghost in action

[Linked Image]

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Phil

Phil.... are you good with partial birth abortion? How about further neutering of our constitutional rights? Open borders and amnesty for illegals? Hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugees? The same ones that were celebrating on 9/11/01?

At least he's giving his best shot at defeating what might be the death of America...what are you doing??? Posting what you think are cute posts making fun of his anger....you're one sad mutherfugger.

THIS

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Pure insanity! But always keep in mind that Trump is being cheated......Sounds like Eric Cartman don't ya think!

Trump's latest twitter rant attacks McCain, Ryan, 'disloyal Republicans'

http://www.fox8live.com/story/33364339/trump-targets-ryan-disloyal-republicans-in-twitter-storm

Donald Trump took to Twitter on Tuesday to aim invective at Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, the highest ranking GOP elected official and to accuse 'disloyal' members of the GOP of being "worse than Hillary."

4:16 AM - 11 Oct 2016

Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump
Despite winning the second debate in a landslide (every poll), it is hard to do well when Paul Ryan and others give zero support!

Our very weak and ineffective leader, Paul Ryan, had a bad conference call where his members went wild at his disloyalty.
5:05 AM - 11 Oct 2016

The very foul mouthed Sen. John McCain begged for my support during his primary (I gave, he won), then dropped me over locker room remarks!

Disloyal R's are far more difficult than Crooked Hillary. They come at you from all sides. They don’t know how to win - I will teach them!

Look at the time/date stamp on the first Tweet.......

Trump is involved in a Scorched Earth Policy and the GOP will not survive.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (257Bob, 1minute, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 204guy, 75 invisible), 2,384 guests, and 1,364 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,685
Posts18,493,969
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.