Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
7mmMato Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I have to tell this story here it gets a little political but I think you all will find it funny and sad.

On my hunting trip we had two couples in camp. Both of the husbands were hunting the wives were not. One couple was ordinary folks from Arizona and the husband got his moose. The other couple was a very very happy and friendly couple.They were from Seattle Washington in there late 60's early 70's. Husband had been a corporate lawyer wife had been a high school teacher. Wife was attractive and you could tell she had been a real knock out when younger. They were very almost overly affectionate with each other. One couldnt go to the bathroom without the other with a goodbye kiss. Any way the wife was extremely friendly always asking how you were what you did for a living etc. Very prim and proper and ladylike.

On the next to the last day of the hunt I was eating lunch and the cook asked what we thought of the Presidential debate. We both said we wished we had better choices. I should state here that the wife was starting to whine a little about her husband not getting a Moose yet and that I had gotten a moose and a wolf. She then proceeded to ask me bluntly if I was a Trump voter. I knew were this was headed because I had heard her husband talking bad about Reagan one night. But left it alone to keep things cordial at camp. Anyway the I replied to the wife that I would vote for Trump because he was the lesser of two evils. She got red in the face and asked what do mean by that. I said well as far as I could tell he wasn't a criminal and didn't have a trail of dead people behind him. I also liked the fact that he had actually done something in his life other than sucking off the public tit. She said well I think the Presidency should be about diplomacy and not money. I agreed and said it should but Hillary is all about the Clinton foundation and collecting money for favors. All this time I was smiling and not upset. She went into a rage and scalded me about being a Republican. And that she couldnt believe that I could think that way. She wouldnt look at me or talk to me after that. I finished lunch and went outside as it was icy in the cabin. Later that evening she came up and asked if we were still friends. I replied I was never mad she had her right to her thoughts as well as I did. That made her mad again. She tried to be friendly from there on out but it was obviously forced. Suprising to me that people that think that away were in a hunting camp but oh well. Her husband wounded a moose and never found it. Was enlighning view into the mind of a liberal.

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Sounds exactly like my sister....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I now see a need for "common sense" background checks. Seattle+ lawyer+school teacher = high probability for liberal thought.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sounds like you need to be more selective of your hunting partners. No offense.

Last edited by Fireball2; 10/11/16.

LOL
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I don't think he had a choice if it was an outfitted hunt.

A long long time ago there was not this anger toward each party, Of course most people had ethics, class and honor and did the right thing.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I don't think he had a choice if it was an outfitted hunt.

My observation is still relevant.

LOL
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
You done well. Got a moose, wolf, and pizzed off a liberal. I say that was the trifecta of a good outing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In my experience, this is typical of just about every liberal I've ever met! They can't seem to grasp the fact that they could be wrong, or that anyone who disagrees with them could have logical, thoughtful reasons for doing so.
Just like our current "dear leader" and the "queen" in waiting, they know what's best for all of us. How dare we think for ourselves?!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
In my experience, this is typical of just about every liberal I've ever met! They can't seem to grasp the fact that they could be wrong, or that anyone who disagrees with them could have logical, thoughtful reasons for doing so.
Just like our current "dear leader" and the "queen" in waiting, they know what's best for all of us. How dare we think for ourselves?!
7mm

That's it in a nutshell. They're supremely arrogant and self-righteous.

LOL
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
They'd have been laughed out of our hunting camp. Myself and my circle of hunting parts wouldn't put up with that shlt especially not from some bltch in camp that's just there to irritate everyone.

Wounding and losing the moose would have incurred a justifiable response that I doubt would have been polite, funny no doubt but not polite.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The intolerance of the tolerant is always amusing.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

7mmMato Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Yep I kept getting those feelings they were Dems but figured a liberal wouldnt be hunting as he had hunted in a lot of places. Man did she get mad.

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Longbob
You done well. Got a moose, wolf, and pizzed off a liberal. I say that was the trifecta of a good outing.

Could a got a couple of stray donkeys too

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sounds like you shoulda mounted the liberal.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
What he said.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

What he said.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
My wife is from the school group, and she a wouldn't piss on Hillary or any other liberal if they were on fire! I'm sure she's out numbered in that employment group, but she more than holds her own! As I was packing for camp this morning, she brought me a couple hillary for prison signs to display at camp!!

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

This but you acted with class which is far more than one can say about here.

As Paul said, the intolerance of the tolerant is amazing!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's a funny pattern. Libs seem to get really angry when you disagree with them. Conservatives seems to recognize that views differ.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It is very difficult, nigh to impossible, to inject logic with the purpose of moving someone from an emotionally arrived at position.....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

196 members (3333vl, 264mag, 204guy, 17CalFan, 257_X_50, 23 invisible), 2,154 guests, and 1,126 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,625
Posts18,492,881
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.