Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

That formula worked in 1980, but the democrats have changed the composition of the population enough to offset. That and of course the media onslaught. The country NEEDS a Trump-like personage to destroy the establishment-on both sides and for once in a long time, look out for the American people.

So we should entourage our leaders to look backwards/?? Really?

Burning Down the House has always worked so well in so many countries! Trump is wanting to turn the country into a Banana Republic.....Congo perhaps?

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
FOAD asswipe.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Wonder who's actually running the show... Trump or Bannon?

Link

Could it be that Trump is just a puppet????

Phil

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Pure insanity! But always keep in mind that Trump is being cheated......Sounds like Eric Cartman don't ya think!

Trump's latest twitter rant attacks McCain, Ryan, 'disloyal Republicans'

http://www.fox8live.com/story/33364339/trump-targets-ryan-disloyal-republicans-in-twitter-storm

Donald Trump took to Twitter on Tuesday to aim invective at Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, the highest ranking GOP elected official and to accuse 'disloyal' members of the GOP of being "worse than Hillary."

4:16 AM - 11 Oct 2016

Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump
Despite winning the second debate in a landslide (every poll), it is hard to do well when Paul Ryan and others give zero support!

Our very weak and ineffective leader, Paul Ryan, had a bad conference call where his members went wild at his disloyalty.
5:05 AM - 11 Oct 2016

The very foul mouthed Sen. John McCain begged for my support during his primary (I gave, he won), then dropped me over locker room remarks!

Disloyal R's are far more difficult than Crooked Hillary. They come at you from all sides. They don’t know how to win - I will teach them!

Look at the time/date stamp on the first Tweet.......

Trump is involved in a Scorched Earth Policy and the GOP will not survive.....

Look at you, you must of watched some South Park episodes cause today you are referencing Eric Cartman....

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That formula worked in 1980, but the democrats have changed the composition of the population enough to offset. That and of course the media onslaught. The country NEEDS a Trump-like personage to destroy the establishment-on both sides and for once in a long time, look out for the American people.

So we should entourage our leaders to look backwards/?? Really?

Burning Down the House has always worked so well in so many countries! Trump is wanting to turn the country into a Banana Republic.....Congo perhaps?

It already is a banana republic Walter.. Your hero has turned it into one..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Did one of the dickless democrat douchebags mention a Banana Republic?.......here you go.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...harge-arpaio-criminal-contempt/91901204/

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Link

Could it be that Trump is just a puppet????

Phil

Bannon

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Look at you, you must of watched some South Park episodes cause today you are referencing Eric Cartman....

Wow! You are much faster than I thought...South Park has been on the tube for 17-18 years...How old are you?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Interesting that Judge Bolton said - "A sentencing cap of six months is appropriate on the contempt charge" due to
the accused's age. So there's the punishment, now for a trial. DOJ finally found someone they are allowed to prosecute.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

Emperor Obama made this a Banana Republic with the IRS and DOJ. Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Leadership have proved it.

Read the Emails from the hacked DNC!

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Ryan's biggest flaw is personal ambition. That cawksucker wants to be president and he wants to run in 2020. If Hillary gets elected and the country goes completely down the schitter, the worse the better for him. He won't be hurt personally like the little people will be and they'll be all to ready to run to the arms of the republican "savior".

He is the worst kind of piece of schit.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag
It's funny, every time someone says Trump wrecked himself again........Here he comes riding on top again!

Trump was right........I'm sick of winning!

Trump went up in the polls when he shut the fu.ck up.

Obviously going full retard at everyone will be a good look this close to the election NOT !!

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Phil

^^
Moron #1

Bannon

^^
Moron #2

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by RGinther
It's funny, every time someone says Trump wrecked himself again........Here he comes riding on top again!

Obviously going full retard at everyone will be a good look this close to the election NOT !!

You have just pointed out the obvious so you are now to be called " CAPTAIN OBVIOUS"!

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Wow! You are much faster than I thought...South Park has been on the tube for 17-18 years...How old are you?

Ah look at you trying to be cool like your students... well it isn't working...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
pull those panty's out of your crotch...

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RGinther

Add another .15 cents to your total wow be a good payout for you this Friday..

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Ryan's biggest flaw is personal ambition. That cawksucker wants to be president and he wants to run in 2020. If Hillary gets elected and the country goes completely down the schitter, the worse the better for him. He won't be hurt personally like the little people will be and they'll be all to ready to run to the arms of the republican "savior".

He is the worst kind of piece of schit.

Ryan has no chance.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

476 members (007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 40 invisible), 2,241 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,394
Posts18,469,959
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.