Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Liar. Not once have I ever promoted Hillary. I've consistently said that nominating and running Trump guaranteed her election and that is exactly what is about to happen. It was Trumpkins who can take credit for electing her, not sane, rational intelligent, normal human beings. Yeah, Trump is really pro-2nd amendment. In the third debate he did not have a clue what Heller stood for and thus allowed Hillary to falsely tell millions the case was about keeping firearms from toddlers even though the plaintiff in that case was a 67 year old former police officer and even though not once in that 110 page decision does the word "toddler" appear. In any event, its not enough to be pro-2nd amendment. Hell, almighty, Alex Jones is pro-2nd. What matters is having a pro-2nd candidate who is electable. DT was never, ever nationally electable and from day one, that was self-evident to anyone with an IQ higher than an ant.

Jordan

Jordna

If Trump wins, will you go away and never come back since Hillary's career is over?

If Hillary wins, will you go away and never come back since Donald career is over?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Liar. Not once have I ever promoted Hillary.

Every time you trash Trump, your promoting the other side, or are you so daft as to believe otherwise?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Modoc County Sheriff's Office
February 3 ·

Hello again to everyone,

A lot going on right now within your Sheriff's Office.

First I want to let the citizens of Modoc County know a few critical and very important things that you will not hear elsewhere. I have been very quiet on this subject for some time now, but enough is enough. My question to the people of Modoc County is just how long are you going to allow an unethical, untruthful, vindictive defense attorney pose as your District Attorney?????

Your DA has had an ax to grind against the Sheriff's Office since before our "We know what is best for you, so just sit down and shut up," board of supervisors appointed him to fill Chris Brooke's vacated position. He has particularly been focused on one specific employee as per his add in the paper, he is more than willing to accept anything he can get his hands on period, as long as it pertains to and is damaging to the Sheriff's Office specifically. He has not only dismissed serious criminal charges, but invited suspect/s to his home for a visit, provided them with evidence against them and encouraged them to file complaints per suspects own statements and surely to file law suits against the County and your Sheriff's Office, for all I know he has even referred them to attorneys that might be interested in suing the county. We in fact have been sued by the suspect in this case the county settled for nearly $100,000 dollars. An outside nationally recognized legal expert in this field of law was consulted, studied the case in great detail and rendered the opinion that there is no merit to the Colts claim and that no responsible county would have settled this case, but rather would have defended it with utmost zeal. These types of settlements only encourage further such claims at the expense of the county and create undue ill-conceived damage to the reputation of the Sheriff’s Office and the public servants involved. I have also been informed by numerous subjects that these are all things the DA believes necessary if he is to “Get the Sheriff”.

Investigations and records indicate that Jordan Funk has checked out inmates from the jail that he personally prosecuted and then under prior management checked them out of the Jail at $10.00 a day, so that he can pay them under the table to help construct and do work around his personal residence. He has written letters to the United States Attorney's Office that are not truthful; he has tried to extort the Sheriff's Office with quid pro quo correspondence. He has hired an Investigator contrary to County Code and Peace Officer Standards of Training guidelines, who is being paid by you the tax payers. This man’s job appears to be for the sole purpose of digging up any "dirt" he can find on the Sheriff, Sheriff's Office or its employees. This man has interviewed many, many people attempting to find some "chink in the armor" and he has threatened the Sheriff with obstruction of justice and arrest. God only knows how many citizens he has coerced or attempted to coerce derogatory statements from in order to attempt to satisfy the DA's personal dislike for the Sheriff and its employees. If you have been contacted by this so called DA investigator and feel that you have been unduly coerced or pressured to make statements against your will please contact the Sheriff’s Office.

Last week the DA summoned potential jurors from the registered voter rolls and selected a Criminal Grand Jury in an attempt to prosecute Deputy Nessling. This stemming from a case of Assault with intent to produce great bodily injury responded to by multiple agencies and investigated by the Sheriff’s Office, against a local career criminal, which occurred November of 2014. The DA has publicly put Deputy Nessling and his family through a living hell for some fifteen months now. Why? Because he has some preconceived dislike for him? Meanwhile accused murderers continue to sit in our dilapidated jail, child molesters, domestic violence cases, drug cases, elder abuse cases, assault cases are dropped or dismissed and criminals continue to walk the streets and recidivate. Cases are rejected, for reasons such as, "Not worth my time". Now don't get me wrong not every case warrants prosecution, but I believe we work for you the people, your crises becomes our crises. We try to never forget that if it is real enough for you to call we are going to show up and attempt to help with the situation. Every call has some citizen that is or at least truly feels like a victim. I could go on and on and on with this subject. I'm certain that most people have no idea of what is or has been occurring. If you have seen any of this or follow any of this in the local paper then you can be sure that unfortunately you only have one side. The California Legal Defense fund PORAC is monitoring any developments regarding Deputy Nessling and the DA’s actions related to these proceedings and is fully prepared to defend Deputy Nessling should this travesty actually proceed.

We have asked an outside law enforcement agency to initiate a criminal investigation of Jordan Funk regarding these incidents and allegations. Three law firms have agreed to file a complaint of prosecutorial misconduct and various other violations of the law with the California State Bar.

Moral around the Sheriff's Office is low; our patrol deputies are reluctant to do their job, for fear that our district attorney's dislike for the Sheriff's Office will lead to more unwarranted action against them. We have had several good people and deputies leave the Sheriff's Office and the county, certainly for several varying reasons to include low pay, short staffing. You should know that during exit interviews the one major common denominator is their lack of trust in our district attorney. It saddens me to now have to inform you that we are losing our Under-Sheriff Ken Richardson. Ken "Has had enough" Ken will be retiring and moving out of the State of California at the end of the month. Again the primary reason is an absolute lack of trust and or confidence in the district attorney. Some other major concerns of Ken's are a CAO and Board that has no concept nor concern for public safety or the loyal county servants that sacrifice day in and day out to help keep the people of Modoc County Safe. No confidence in State government, unconstitutional gun legislation. We write letters stating our disapproval of bill after bill after bill, authored by rogue legislators aimed at eroding your second amendment rights. We agree that none of these will do a thing to curb gun violence. Add federal government over reach and lack of coordination and several other issues certainly

That leaves yours truly to be the Sheriff, Under-Sheriff and Patrol Sergeant as of March first. Guess I will just move a bunk into my office. As I have stated several times in the recent past, “I am telling you all of this because, the pace we are working at is NOT SUSTAINABLE!”

Thanks for your continued support. Sorry for the rant, but it is high time you were made aware of what we have been putting up with on our end. Too bad we can’t tell the good guys from the bad guys anymore.

Mike

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Fubarski
If Trump wins, will you go away and never come back since Hillary's career is over?

That's the bet.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11371761/1

Good.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by LostHighway
If Hillary wins, will you go away and never come back since Donald career is over?

No, but I promise to call you fa ggot more. And if Rob's gone, I wont reply to his threads.

Last edited by bigfish9684; 10/27/16.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

No, but I promise to call you fa ggot more. And if Rob's gone, I wont reply to his threads.

Chicken, afraid to take the bet. Just as I thought.

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Modoc County Sheriff's Office
February 3 ·

Hello again to everyone,

A lot going on right now within your Sheriff's Office.

First I want to let the citizens of Modoc County know a few critical and very important things that you will not hear elsewhere. I have been very quiet on this subject for some time now, but enough is enough. My question to the people of Modoc County is just how long are you going to allow an unethical, untruthful, vindictive defense attorney pose as your District Attorney?????

Your DA has had an ax to grind against the Sheriff's Office since before our "We know what is best for you, so just sit down and shut up," board of supervisors appointed him to fill Chris Brooke's vacated position. He has particularly been focused on one specific employee as per his add in the paper, he is more than willing to accept anything he can get his hands on period, as long as it pertains to and is damaging to the Sheriff's Office specifically. He has not only dismissed serious criminal charges, but invited suspect/s to his home for a visit, provided them with evidence against them and encouraged them to file complaints per suspects own statements and surely to file law suits against the County and your Sheriff's Office, for all I know he has even referred them to attorneys that might be interested in suing the county. We in fact have been sued by the suspect in this case the county settled for nearly $100,000 dollars. An outside nationally recognized legal expert in this field of law was consulted, studied the case in great detail and rendered the opinion that there is no merit to the Colts claim and that no responsible county would have settled this case, but rather would have defended it with utmost zeal. These types of settlements only encourage further such claims at the expense of the county and create undue ill-conceived damage to the reputation of the Sheriff’s Office and the public servants involved. I have also been informed by numerous subjects that these are all things the DA believes necessary if he is to “Get the Sheriff”.

Investigations and records indicate that Jordan Funk has checked out inmates from the jail that he personally prosecuted and then under prior management checked them out of the Jail at $10.00 a day, so that he can pay them under the table to help construct and do work around his personal residence. He has written letters to the United States Attorney's Office that are not truthful; he has tried to extort the Sheriff's Office with quid pro quo correspondence. He has hired an Investigator contrary to County Code and Peace Officer Standards of Training guidelines, who is being paid by you the tax payers. This man’s job appears to be for the sole purpose of digging up any "dirt" he can find on the Sheriff, Sheriff's Office or its employees. This man has interviewed many, many people attempting to find some "chink in the armor" and he has threatened the Sheriff with obstruction of justice and arrest. God only knows how many citizens he has coerced or attempted to coerce derogatory statements from in order to attempt to satisfy the DA's personal dislike for the Sheriff and its employees. If you have been contacted by this so called DA investigator and feel that you have been unduly coerced or pressured to make statements against your will please contact the Sheriff’s Office.

Last week the DA summoned potential jurors from the registered voter rolls and selected a Criminal Grand Jury in an attempt to prosecute Deputy Nessling. This stemming from a case of Assault with intent to produce great bodily injury responded to by multiple agencies and investigated by the Sheriff’s Office, against a local career criminal, which occurred November of 2014. The DA has publicly put Deputy Nessling and his family through a living hell for some fifteen months now. Why? Because he has some preconceived dislike for him? Meanwhile accused murderers continue to sit in our dilapidated jail, child molesters, domestic violence cases, drug cases, elder abuse cases, assault cases are dropped or dismissed and criminals continue to walk the streets and recidivate. Cases are rejected, for reasons such as, "Not worth my time". Now don't get me wrong not every case warrants prosecution, but I believe we work for you the people, your crises becomes our crises. We try to never forget that if it is real enough for you to call we are going to show up and attempt to help with the situation. Every call has some citizen that is or at least truly feels like a victim. I could go on and on and on with this subject. I'm certain that most people have no idea of what is or has been occurring. If you have seen any of this or follow any of this in the local paper then you can be sure that unfortunately you only have one side. The California Legal Defense fund PORAC is monitoring any developments regarding Deputy Nessling and the DA’s actions related to these proceedings and is fully prepared to defend Deputy Nessling should this travesty actually proceed.

We have asked an outside law enforcement agency to initiate a criminal investigation of Jordan Funk regarding these incidents and allegations. Three law firms have agreed to file a complaint of prosecutorial misconduct and various other violations of the law with the California State Bar.

Moral around the Sheriff's Office is low; our patrol deputies are reluctant to do their job, for fear that our district attorney's dislike for the Sheriff's Office will lead to more unwarranted action against them. We have had several good people and deputies leave the Sheriff's Office and the county, certainly for several varying reasons to include low pay, short staffing. You should know that during exit interviews the one major common denominator is their lack of trust in our district attorney. It saddens me to now have to inform you that we are losing our Under-Sheriff Ken Richardson. Ken "Has had enough" Ken will be retiring and moving out of the State of California at the end of the month. Again the primary reason is an absolute lack of trust and or confidence in the district attorney. Some other major concerns of Ken's are a CAO and Board that has no concept nor concern for public safety or the loyal county servants that sacrifice day in and day out to help keep the people of Modoc County Safe. No confidence in State government, unconstitutional gun legislation. We write letters stating our disapproval of bill after bill after bill, authored by rogue legislators aimed at eroding your second amendment rights. We agree that none of these will do a thing to curb gun violence. Add federal government over reach and lack of coordination and several other issues certainly

That leaves yours truly to be the Sheriff, Under-Sheriff and Patrol Sergeant as of March first. Guess I will just move a bunk into my office. As I have stated several times in the recent past, “I am telling you all of this because, the pace we are working at is NOT SUSTAINABLE!”

Thanks for your continued support. Sorry for the rant, but it is high time you were made aware of what we have been putting up with on our end. Too bad we can’t tell the good guys from the bad guys anymore.

Mike

Yes, this is what the Sheriff posted on his Facebook account the week before a grand jury convened and decided to indict his deputy. Its called jury tampering. Those damn grand jurors (community members who actually heard the evidence). They must be clueless. laugh

But what does the fact that the Sheriff tampered with the grand jury (who still chose to indict his deputy) have to do with Trump's incompetence of a candidate? Exactly nothing. Nice try-----troll.

Jordan

Jordan

Last edited by RobJordan; 10/27/16.

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
[Linked Image]

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
LostHighway is not a liberal. He's merely a sane, rational human being---and Ronald Reagan was not down double digits in the last week of the campaign. You Trumpkins need to step away from the bong and face the probable reality of what you've done to the 2nd Amendment, you stupid Ph%$ks.

Jordan

When is ^^^this dumbass^^^ up for re-election? We need to get in touch with his potential challengers so they can let the good people of Modoc County know that their D.A. spends most of his time on here ripping republicans on the taxpayer's dime.

Is taking funds from the Clinton Foundation considered a conflict of interest for you, Jordan Funk?

Originally Posted by deflave
You are my favorite minority.

GFY!

Clark
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Polls are used by the left as a tool to discourage. They then tighten up the last week in order to maintain some credibility with the short-of-memory.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't understand how someone can look at story after story of how the voting is rigged. Votes changing, votes being thrown away, voter intimidation etc and then say that the reason Hillary won is because Trump was the nominee.

You honestly think those shennanigans wouldn't have happened if Rand, Cruz et al were running instead?

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by teal
I don't understand how someone can look at story after story of how the voting is rigged. Votes changing, votes being thrown away, voter intimidation etc and then say that the reason Hillary won is because Trump was the nominee.

You honestly think those shennanigans wouldn't have happened if Rand, Cruz et al were running instead?

LH doesn't believe that any such things actually happen.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Polls are used by the left as a tool to discourage. They then tighten up the last week in order to maintain some credibility with the short-of-memory.

That's very true. It has always amazed me that suddenly, in the last few days before the election, the polls always tighten up as if a lot of voters have changed their mind. Truth is, the overwhelming majority of voters know well ahead of the election who they're voting for. I will say this about those who claim Carter was ahead of Reagan by double digits in the polls, in the last week before the election. That's what's known as an urban myth. By the time election rolled around, we pretty much knew Reagan was going to be elected. He was the first Republican I ever voted for, and I haven't stopped......and won't this time, either.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The so-called "polls" are being made up by the Propaganda Corps.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

[Linked Image]

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by GanjaFarmer
LostHighway is not a liberal. He's merely a sane, rational human being---and Ronald Reagan was not down double digits in the last week of the campaign. You Trumpkins need to step away from the bong and face the probable reality of what you've done to the 2nd Amendment, you stupid Ph%$ks.

Jordan

When is ^^^this dumbass^^^ up for re-election? We need to get in touch with his potential challengers so they can let the good people of Modoc County know that their D.A. spends most of his time on here ripping republicans on the taxpayer's dime.

Is taking funds from the Clinton Foundation considered a conflict of interest for you, Jordan Funk?

Bring it on dope smoker. I got 99% of the vote last time. But I like a good fight, so maybe you can find one of your dope smoking lawyer friends to move here and take me on, cause no one here is willing to challenge me. DO IT!

Jordan

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Fubarski

That's the bet.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11371761/1

Good.

Wanna jump on in?

Or is the water too deep for ya?

You probably do your best work on the sidelines, anyway.

L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by 4ager

LH doesn't believe that any such things actually happen.

They do, but in such very small numbers they have zero impact to sway an election.

Colorado Indépendant Article
Donald Trump’s claims that Democrats will rig the 2016 election have struck a nerve in Colorado.
That nerve belongs to Secretary of State spokesperson Lynn Bartels.
Trump, the Republican presidential nominee, has for months complained about vote-rigging in several states where he has done poorly, including Colorado, where he failed to pick up a single delegate in the state Republican convention in April.
Bartels told The Colorado Independent that six of the state’s* most populous counties are all under Republican clerks and recorders, and that the idea that they are in it to help either candidate win is “insane.” She added, “Clerks don’t pray for winners and losers but large margins of victories so there are no recounts!”
In a statement to media outlets, Bartels responded to inquiries about vote-rigging claims by saying, “Donald Trump has been tweeting about elections being rigged, but he offers no evidence of such. I can say on Twitter I’m a supermodel but that doesn’t make it so.”
She explained that in 2014, 5 percent of Colorado votes were cast at Voting Service Centers, the majority of which are located at county government offices. The rest came from mail ballots, and county clerks have what she described as “extensive extensive checks and balances in place in scanning the mail ballots.”
But the strongest evidence of all, she added, might be seen in the results of the 2014 Republican primary for governor. Included among the candidates was then-Secretary of State Scott Gessler.
Gessler came in third in that primary, Bartels pointed out. “If you really can rig the system, how come he didn’t win?”
Gessler made voter fraud a signature issue during his four years as secretary of state, and used it to argue (unsuccessfully) for legislation requiring voters to bring photo identification to the voting booth. The peak came after the 2012 election, when he claimed there were more than 150 cases of voter fraud in Colorado.
Those allegations were found to be largely baseless, and resulted in just one conviction. A second case went unprosecuted when the defendant fled the state.
Related: Two Down, two to go in SOS Scott Gessler’s voter fraud manhunt
Bartels’ boss, Secretary of State Wayne Williams, is equally adamant about the reliability of Colorado’s election system and the safeguards in place to protect against shenanigans on (or before) Election Day.
“While there are occasional instances of voter fraud, Colorado’s processes are very good at catching attempts to commit voter fraud,” Williams said. “We are working to improve our processes and prosecute those who break the law.”
This year, prosecutors are looking into several cases of alleged signature fraud committed by hired petition signature gatherers, as well as instances of “dead voters” casting ballots.
In 2014, a review of voter fraud allegations between 2000 and 2014 found just 31 credible allegations out of more than one billion ballots cast.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Robjordon straight up question? Modoc county is very rural. Lots of farms and ranches. Will the voting go Trump or Hitlery?

I drove through there recently and I know what I saw and heard.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
LEADING CANDIDATE POLLING MARGIN (Average of polls of the final week).

First off, it isn't the final week....get back to us next Friday...that is, if she isn't under arrest or has dropped out of the race...

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (204guy, 22kHornet, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 257 mag, 62 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,602
Posts18,492,280
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.